The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Prediction League 2016: Round Two (Day Of Reckoning)

+9
Bentyf1
Nay
TwisT
Fernando
Crimey
Steel
President Trump
Marky
x12x
13 posters

Go down

6CW Prediction League 2016: Round Two (Day Of Reckoning) Empty 6CW Prediction League 2016: Round Two (Day Of Reckoning)

Post by x12x Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:07 pm

The road to glory is well underway and it's time for one person to stake their claim to that main event...but who?! Round Two of the 6CW Prediction League takes us to Day Of Reckoning, the last stop before Night Of Glory and the home of the Gateway To Glory. This year's Prediction League saw two perfect scores to start  the season from yours truly and Gazzy D (who obviously copied me Laugh).

How We Stand So Far

League TablePOINTS!
NamePreviousNewTotal
xviperx01616
GazzyD01616
Marky01212
Dolph **01111
Kenty01111
Dicey099
Cult099
Nay08.5*8.5*
Nando088
Twist088
Steel055
Thunder055

*0.5 points for only giving half reasons (sorry Nay)
** Dolph is now part of creative

--------

Rules
You may edit your predictions as many times as you want up until the even is posted (Scheduled: 21st March 2016)
* Match writers may make predictions but once they know a result they may not predict this match or edit any previous predictions on this match.
* You must give a definitive answer for each match, and only one answer per match (unless stated)
* One point per correct answer (unless stated)
* Matches that end in no contest/double count out or any other "stalemate" situation will be considered draws
* Reasoning is not mandatory but will gain you an extra point (you do not have to guess how matches will be won and no extra points will be rewarded for doing so)
* Members of creative are not allowed to play for obvious reasons Laugh

--------

Match 1 (1 point)
Thunder vs Jimmy Phillips & Tyson Armstrong

Match 2 (1 point)
Geoff Steel/Mike Hill vs Dopant Zero vs Adamson/Grace

Match 3 (3 points)
Cameron Faith vs Chael Kingdom vs Dimitri Pittal vs Aaron Heath vs James McManus vs Brandon Perez

Match 4: (1 point)
Red Arrows vs Perfect Execution

Match 5: (3 points)
Cerberus ©️ vs Engel vs Dicey Reilly vs Vincent Costello

Match 6: (1 point)
Crime Lord ©️ vs Mike Masters

Match 7: (2 points) *
Joshua ©️ vs Thunder
* Match may not happen if you predict it won't and it doesn't then you get two points, if you predict it will then you get 1 point for predicting it will and 1 for a correct pick.

Match 8: (2 points)
Keith Leone ©️ vs Liam Wood

Main Event: (5 points)
Gateway to Glory

Bonus points:
Final Four (4 points/1 point each)
Longest surviving star (1 point)
Give reasons (1 point)

--------

Points Available: 25

Last edited by xviperx on Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

x12x

Back to top Go down

6CW Prediction League 2016: Round Two (Day Of Reckoning) Empty Re: 6CW Prediction League 2016: Round Two (Day Of Reckoning)

Post by Marky Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:35 pm

Match 1 (1 point)
Thunder wins but is beaten down post match to make his appearance later in the night in doubt.

Match 2 (1 point)
Even though I think Adamson and Grace are going to eventually get their hands on The Forgotten, I suspect outside interference to give Mike and Geoff the win.

Match 3 (3 points)
Cameron Faith vs Chael Kingdom vs Dimitri Pittal vs Aaron Heath vs James McManus vs Brandon Perez
Any of them could conceivably walk out Champ but I have a feeling Cameron Faith will retain controversially, maybe Heath the one wronged who gets a rematch down the line.

Interesting dynamic with Reborn the unwilling partner, I think it leads to Hurst turning heel on Reborn and a Perfect Execution win. Reborn to defeat Hurst down the line.

Cerberus © vs Engel vs Dicey Reilly vs Vincent Costello
The match would have been brutal enough without Costello added but now I think it's going to be even more ridiculous (in a good way). I think we're having a new Champion, either the clown or the paddy, gonna plump for the paddy, Dicey to win.

Crime Lord © vs Mike Masters
Originally I'd have said Crime Lord due to Masters being in Mr Jones' bad books, but Crime Lord is even deeper in those bad books! Masters to win the title and "re-join" The Forgotten, Crime Lord to be hung out to dry.

Joshua © vs Thunder
* Match may not happen if you predict it won't and it doesn't then you get two points, if you predict it will then you get 1 point for predicting it will and 1 for a correct pick.
If my earlier prediction is correct then Thunder's appearance will be in some doubt, however he'll show up heroically and push Joshua all the way despite not being 100%, falling agonisingly short as Joshua retains.

Keith Leone © vs Liam Wood
Hard to call, I think Leone probably retains but I would not be surprised to see Wood win the title while he's worming his way into The Forgotten.

Gateway to Glory
For reasons below, Reborn to win.

Bonus points:
Give reasons (1 point)

I'm not going for logic, I'm going for what I'd want to see. Adamson and Reborn starting as 1 and 2, and they survive all the way to the final two.

Longest surviving star - Robin Reborn
Final four - Reborn, Adamson, Joshua, Crime Lord

Marky

Back to top Go down

6CW Prediction League 2016: Round Two (Day Of Reckoning) Empty Re: 6CW Prediction League 2016: Round Two (Day Of Reckoning)

Post by President Trump Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:09 pm

Match 1 (1 point)

I see Thunder getting through this by the skin of his teeth but taking a beating

Match 2 (1 point)

Megastars all the way

Match 3 (3 points)

I can't see Faith dropping the title so soon but I can see one or two NoG feuds comin out of this

Perfect Execution will win with the Arrows imploding

I have no idea who will win this but if I was a betting man I'd say Cerberus will retain with him and Costello feuding into NoG and Dicey/Engel doing the same

Crimey to retain in an entertaining match where Jones cuts his ties with Masters

Joshua © vs Thunder

I see Joshua retaining in spectacular fashion, setting up the big underdog win at NoG for Thunder

I have a sneaky feeling Woods will win this

Gateway to Glory

Thunder

Bonus points:
Final Four (Thunder, Engel, Dicey, Adamson)
Longest surviving star (Adamson)
Give reasons: Thunder to get beaten up twice in the show then to come out and somehow win to get his NoG shot at Josh, Dicey to eliminate both himself and Engel just as he is about to win and Max to be taken out by Engel

Last edited by Dicey Reilly on Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:25 pm

1 point)

Thunder to win this after taking one hell of a beating from the 2 forgotten members

Match 2 (1 point)

Megastars win makes sense to me for this to go on to nog and win the belts

Match 3 (3 points)

I'm going for a faith retain here with Heath running him close, the two to go on and feud solo after

Perfect execution win here for me with red arrows not on same page

Cerberus to retain his belt, with dicey and engel more bothered about fighting each other than the belt

Crimelord to retain his belt against masters in this match and hold till nog possibly longer

Joshua © vs Thunder

Match will happen, joshua to retain with thunder suffering still from earlier in the night

Leone to retain the belt against wood only just will be a great contest

Gateway to Glory

Winner Thunder

Bonus points:
Final Four (4 points/1 point each) thunder adamson wood Zhi
Longest surviving star (1 point) Adamson
Give reasons (1 point) adamson to fight the odds but come up short, Zhi to have a good showing on his debut, thunder and wood to be the last two with thunder getting the best of his old mate and go on to face Joshua at nog

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:41 pm

Match 1 (1 point)

Thunder - Think he'll win by the skin of his teeth, but take a beating.

Match 2 (1 point)

Adamson/Grace - favourites for a reason, imagine they'll go on to win the titles at Night of Glory.

Match 3 (3 points)

Cameron Faith - think it's too soon for Faith to lose the title, he'll get a winning pin in the dying seconds, it'll be his only pin of the match.

Perfect Execution - I think Jack Hurst will turn on Robin Reborn because of his reluctance to tag, this will then continue in the Gateway to Glory match.

Engel - Think this will be the only title change of the night and we'll see Engel walk out champion. Dicey's redemption story isn't yet over.

Crime Lord - probably dirty, then we'll see a rematch at Night of Glory which Masters wins.

Joshua © vs Thunder

Joshua - Thunder won't have enough left to win, but will cause a few scares.

Keith Leone - Liam Wood will get far but will come up short when The Forgotten realise that their dwindling members aren't enough.

Gateway to Glory

Thunder

Bonus points:
Final Four (4 points/1 point each) (Thunder/Joshua/Adamson/Wood)
Longest surviving star (1 point) (Adamson)
Give reasons (1 point) Adamson will last from 1 through to the final two. Joshua will try and stop Thunder winning. Thunder will be number 30 and just about triumph. I also think Cassius Zhi will be number three.

Last edited by Crimey on Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:14 pm; edited 2 times in total

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:03 pm

Prediction:
Thunder
Reason: Thunder to get through having taken a beating making the rest of his night doubtful...maybe with a little help from Team 6CW people to help get the win.

Prediction:
Adamson/Grace
Reason: Probably the hardest match to pick but Adamson/Grace are too much fun to not have them move on to face The Forgotten for the tag titles...however I don't see them winning straight away and instead see a big tag title match at NOG.

Prediction:
Cameron Faith
Reason: I want to say Brandon Perez but I feel that the Faith/Heath feud will dominate the end of this match.

Prediction:
Perfect Execution
Reason: Reborn and Hurst split for a reason so Jack and Lex will prey on this to get a win in usual Perfect Execution style...I see Perfect Execution using the momentum to move on to the tag title picture in a big NOG match involving The Forgotten, Hill and Steel and The Megastars.

Prediction:
Cerberus
Reason: As others have said I see Costello as a way of splitting this feud up so that Engel and Dicey can feud...I feel that this is a feud that doesn't need a title so I'm going for Cerberus to get the win and to take the title to N.O.G where he'll defend it in a Chamber Of Horrors match against Costello and a few other superstars.

Prediction:
Crime Lord
Reason: I feel that at the moment Crime Lord has more to prove than Masters with Crimey only just returning and putting out some great promos. Probably the hardest to pick on the card.

Joshua © vs Thunder
Prediction:
Joshua
Reason: Thunder will soon be 6CW Champion but tonight is not that night so I see him putting on the fight of his life only to fall at the final hurdle...to then get back up and finish the race in a different way.

Prediction:
Keith Leone
Reason: I'd love Wood to win but it's too early for Leone to end his title reign and I feel that IF Wood is to become champion then it'll be a N.O.G moment...I also feel that Wood could end up facing Crime Lord in his next feud due to their interaction as of late so I feel that Leone's win won't be clean with Crimey getting involved.

Gateway to Glory
Prediction:
Thunder
Reason: I've been saying for months that Thunder will win this and I think it's still going to happen to set up the fairytale N.O.G main event and the happy ending to a N.O.G that we've been waiting for over the past 2 years. D.O.R will cement Thunder in the main event and show him as the unstoppable personification of 6CW's hope.

Bonus points:
Thunder (Winner), Joshua, Adamson, Grace

Max Adamson - With Max coming in at Number 1 I feel it makes sense for him to put on a great show for the fans

Give reasons (1 point)
Done ^^^

Last edited by xviperx on Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:59 pm; edited 2 times in total

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:24 pm

Match 1 (1 point)

If he doesn't make it past this point then it would be very odd

Match 2 (1 point)

Im expecting both other teams to self implode with the GTG on the mind

Match 3 (3 points)

Suspect he'll scrap it with someone missing out on a pin in the final seconds

Can see Hurst leaving Reborn high and dry after his snubbing on the last show

It would be fun to see the board trying to get the title off the drunken irishman. Plus id rather the title meant something if going to be split off with Costello (no offense MTTC but your rarely here and it's not the way to hold a title)

Think Crimey may scrap it with Wood costing him later down the line when he gives up on Mr Jones and being a sideshow of the forgotten

Joshua © vs Thunder

Hardest to choose the 2 main title matches can go various ways with a thunder & wood unified match or Thunder winning GTG so heading that route.

Suspect the rest of the forgotten will have a hand in it.

Gateway to Glory
Thunder

Bonus points:
Final Four (4 points/1 point each) Thunder,Adamson,Crime Lord & Aaron Heath
Give reasons (1 point)

Because Thunder is going to win it would be very odd to have it set up this long for it not to happen.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:51 pm

Match 1 (1 point)
Thunder to win, but by the end of it he will be made to suffer so we all doubt his ability to win. It is the theme that runs through the show.

Match 2 (1 point)
Like Marky, I think Hill and Steel will pull out the stops again and beat the Megastars and DZ

Match 3 (3 points)
I think Heath will win this one but it is very open. Faith and Heath to meet at NoG.

I think the Red Arrows reforming as a team won't work the second time. They will look out of sync with each others thoughts. PE pick up the win and maybe Arrows arguing at the end.

I think Dicey will win this one, but Engel will push him close.

I am going for a no-contest to retain here. It is a match of two thorns in Jones' side, so The Forgotten beat down both of them at the end.

Joshua © vs Thunder
Joshua to retain. I think this sets up the "superhero comeback" we will see at GtG for Thunder

I think this is when Wood wins the title. The rematch will be at NoG though.

Gateway to Glory
I am going to say Thunder to win. Grace, Adamson and Thunder will be final 3 and in a deja vu of last year, Grace has to choose to eliminate his team mate or the guy that showed great HEART to come back from his loss and make the final 3. Thunder cementing his credentials as a "superhero" by taking part in 3 matches and ending up on top.

Bonus points:
Longest surviving star - Max Adamson
Final four - Grace, Adamson, Thunder, Crime Lord

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:04 pm

Match 1 (1 point)

Thunder :- I just can't see Thunder not winning. He will be beat up pretty badly but will esxape with a win.

Match 2 (1 point)

I'm going for Steel and Hill here, tough one to call but its more a decision on i dont see Dopont Zero  or Adamson/Grace winning than a specific reason on why they will.

Match 3 (3 points)

I'm going for Aaron Heath because i never pick myself snd i think Heath is the one who will win the title and run with it.

Perfect Execution:- As has been said Red Arrows split for a reason, i think they will do well for a while until they implode leaving the door open for Lex and Jack to pick a win with a roll up or something.

Im going for Engel because i did eeny meeny moe. I couldnt pick a winner otherwise. (I have discounted Costello maybe wrongly)

I'm thinking Crimey here, though the match will have interference of some sort so will be a defsult win in that he gets attacked before Masters

Joshua © vs Thunder

Joshua win here, i think they efforts of the previous match and beating take there toll here.

Keith Leone for me here, i think he just pips wood after an epic battle

Gateway to Glory

Liam wood to win this, i think the three matches will prove to be to much for thunder after an epic attempt that falls just short when wood eliminates him

Wood, Thunder, Crimey, Masters

Ummmm Lets go Adamson,

Bonus points:
Give reasons (1 point)

Phone is dying will finish when i get on laptop tonight

--------

Points Available: 25

Last edited by LL Cool Nay on Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:49 pm

Match 1 (1 point)
Mad match to start the night! I strongly believe Thunder will walk away victorious in the opening contest. Mind, I think he will have been beaten up pretty badly by Phillips and Armstrong. But his night will not end, infact it will be very exciting! Wink

Match 2 (1 point)
Tough one to call. Almost as tough a job as writing this match (Pete)! As much as I love the Megastars, I think their evenings will kick off much later on, in a big way. Therefore, I'm giving my shout to Geoff Steel/Mike Hill aka Standard Steel I also think the Forgotten will cost the megastars, which will come back later in the night to haunt them.

Match 3 (3 points)

Beautiful isn't it? A TIME ATTACK MATCH ONCE AGAIN! literally, tsunami's of poo were flying when this was announced. Such a big match and a cracking opportunity for everyone involved to really make it into a great match. It's to early to end a title reign so with that being said step forward Cameron Faith will defend his title. It will be controversial, but we love it!

This is where the night get's very, very interesting! Perfect Execution will win this match. However, after the match, the red arrows combust when Reborn turns Heel and dismantles his team-mate. So much so that Hurst needs to be stretched from the ring. Brutal Huh! It gets Better!

Cerberus ©️ vs Engel vs Dicey Reilly vs Vincent Costello
Cannot wait. No seriously, I cannot wait for this match. I feel Pete, Dec and Matt have done a mega job in making this one of the matches of the card. I like how Costello has been added which adds another variable into the mix! I see a change for the title, and that change will be Engel picking up the win, pinning Costello. You can then carry the story on in a strong manner, Cerberus never pinned and Dicey on the path of his redemption, leading to NOG.

Crime Lord ©️ vs Mike Masters
A tough match to call here folks! however, their will be a twist at the end, and a very cool one if you wan't crazy! I see Crime Lord picking up the win in controversial manners, which can then progress the story further into NOG with a Masters face turn. After the match Jones, disowns the pair of them and they are subject to another beat down. However! this time, Jones announces that he has a ready made replacement... which could be shock of the night, Robin Reborn. Reborn joins in the assault and is welcomed by the members of the Forgotten over the out cold figures of Crime Lord and Mike Masters.

Joshua ©️ vs Thunder
He will come ever, ever so close but I see Thunder just losing out. Joshua will retain but know and realise he has been in a fight tonight. perhaps winning a little unconvincingly by Jones's standards, which causes friction. Thunder will leave know he has gotten into the head of the Forgotten however.

Keith Leone ©️ vs Liam Wood
Another tough match to call right here lads! I think they're are plenty more routes to go down, regarding this storyline. I see Wood just losing out to Keith Leone but, perhaps Wood gets intentionally disqualified to avoid being pinned by Leone. Wood can then build on that going into NOG, by claiming that he had to do what he had to, to survive. Leone vs Wood will take place at NOG and it will take place in a Last Man Standing match for instance.

Gateway to Glory
You know what! This match is going to have it all. And I will tell you why. This is perhaps the biggest Gateway to Glory in 6CW History and I see it ending in a controversial manner which will cause Friction, Tension and blow the door off for a massive Summer instore and beyond for our characters. With that being said, My money is on The Megastars tieing the match, much to Jones's disapproval. It won't be done on purpose, by any stretch but that's how it will end. Jones's will throw everything he can by seeing a Forgotten member winning it, but alas, it won't happen and Joshua may have to defend the title in a triple threat match at NOG against two friends, or two enemies? Wink I feel Reborn will have a huge night as this new Heel and disciple of Jones. Reborn will have one target, Thunder and he will eliminate him leading to a match at Night of Glory where Kramer turns face, chooses Thunder to represent him while Jones hand picks, Robin Reborn to represent him. A huge match at Night of Glory whereby if Thunder wins, the Forgotten and Jones are gone. If Jones wins, Kramer leaves and Thunder will never get a chance at the title.

Two out of three main events sorted, bish bash bosh. Come at me!

Bonus points:
Final Four (4 points/1 point each) Adamson, Reborn, Thunder, Grace
Longest surviving star (1 point) Max Adamson
Give reasons (1 point) LOOK ABOVE CHIEF!

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Harlequin Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:34 am

Match 1 (1 point)

Thunder gets the win here, it will be a grueling contest and no doubt Thunder will take a beating but Thunder vs Joshua will happen tonight.

Match 2 (1 point)

I like all three teams, Dopant Zero especially but feel this is the night of the MegaFarts due to there rising popularity.

Match 3 (3 points)

I have to go for Aaron Heath here, Benty has done a brill job with promos and deserves to carry the UK title.

Perfect Execution will take advantage of the fact that the Red Arrows are currently torn, winning in preofessional fashion.

Amidst the chaos and the Anarchy one man will win this, and his name is Vincent Costello. He has been shoe horned into this match to allow Cerberus and Dicey to push higher up the card.

Mike Masters to get the big win here and prove he does not need the Forgotten.

Joshua © vs Thunder

Thunder to finally get the big win against Joshua. For reasons later explained.

Keith Leone will defeat Liam Wood here as he as Wood has bigger fish to fry.

Gateway to Glory

Liam Wood to pick up the win and go on to challenge Thunder for his newly acquired world title. Cerberus to go over with Joshua, and Liam to eliminate Dicey.

Bonus points:

Cerberus, Dicey, Liam Wood, and Joshua.

Max Adamson

Give reasons (1 point)

Everyone is predicting Thunder to face Joshua at Night of Glory, However I see Liam Woods rise to be a mirror of Thunders and there clash is destiny. Liam Wood cementing his victory over Dicey and sending him spiralling further down with only Engel to pick up the pieces. Cerberus and Joshua makes sense as two huge unpredictable monsters who both promo very well. A dream match for Night of Glory.

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:56 pm

Match 1 (1 point)
Thunder
For the sake of intrigue later in the night, and because he's promoed consistently fantastically for the past several months, Thunder has to win this one. I do expect Phillips to have a good showing though, and a post match assault on Thunder.

Match 2 (1 point)
Geoff Steel and Mike Hill
Steel and Mat have great chemistry promoing as a team, and I think would really help push the tag division to new heights. The Mega Stars will be impressive, but with Adamson's place in the GtG match later in the night, I think that match will be their big storyline.

Match 3 (3 points)
Cameron Faith
Although there are a number of guys worthy of winning the title in this match, Nay has promoed well and has promoed well and I don't think should drop the title yet. I expect both Heath and McManus to hold the title for long periods of time during the match though.

Perfect Execution
As mentioned by others, the Red Arrows have split up, so it wouldn't make sense for them to beat an actual team with unity. I'm going to go for Reborn walking out on Hurst though, as like Adamson, he has to focus on the GtG match later in the night.

Time-limit draw
With a time limit for this match, it screams no-contest to me. All four of these guys are worthy contenders, and having another match with them all involved, or splitting them into two feuds after this show would be awesome to see.

Crime Lord
Crime Lord to get the victory in a cheap manner, with Mr Jones watching on. This is going to hopefully cement Masters as a rebel face, and show the cracks in the Forgotten.

Joshua © vs Thunder
Joshua
After all that Thunder has been through in the night, Joshua will just be too much for him. However Thunder will put on a hell of a showing.

Liam Wood
Liam Wood has been on the rise, and deserves championship glory after his fantastic feud with Dicey Reilly.

Gateway to Glory
Thunder
Thunder comes in at 30, and is able to pick his spots and get a victory, whilst the other men seem to focussed on throwing one another out and leaving the "easy pickings" for the end.

Bonus points:
Final Four (4 points/1 point each) Thunder, Grace, Masters, Heath

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:12 am

Match 1 (1 point)
Winner: Thunder
I could see a swerveball in this match with The Forgotten winning therefore Thunder's title shot doesn't come on this night. Jones then sends Joshua into the GtG to win but Thunder enters and eliminates Josh and wins his title shot for NoG. But that is my crazy booking and I don't think the guys will go down that route so I think Thunder will win but be beaten pretty badly in the aftermath.

Match 2 (1 point)
Winner: SteelHill
Tough one to call. Adamson and Grace are the perfect mix for a team and I'd like to see more from them but I think there'll be big plans for them so I'm going for another team I like to pick up the win.

Match 3 (3 points)
Winner: Cameron Faith
A lot of pick 'em matches in this PPV which is always great to see. Heath is one of my favourite characters but the storyline with Faith using the FFTR briefcase to cash in would seem a little wasted if he dropped the belt here, even if it is under "Time Attack" rules. I honestly wouldn't be totally shocked if Heath, McManus or, dare I say it, Brandon Perez won but I'll go with Faith.

Winner: Perfect Execution
I actually think this is the most nailed on result of the night. The re-formation of The Red Arrows is forced and I don't think they are needed in the tag division. Reborn has huge potential to rise high in this fed but it'll be interesting to see which way the turn goes (I'm fully expecting one). Hurst seems the most likely but with Jones' control slipping slightly he may see Reborn as a great asset to firm up his grip on 6CW.

Winner: Engel Harlequin
This is a terrific match. The Xtreme Division has always had peaks and troughs in 6CW but it is great to see it is peaking right now with some great promoers and characters in it. Cerberus has been tremendous since returning (Nando deserves his glass cell match btw) but I just think this will be Engel's night. I think Dicey's slump will continue until NoG where he and Engel will be embroiled in another brutal war. This could turn into a rivalry to trump any ever seen in this division before and that is saying something.

Winner: Crime Lord
This is a very intriguing match. Masters is obviously on the periphery of an anti-hero turn which I think suits him to the ground. Crime Lord is clearly not impressed with how he is treated by Jones and isn't willing to play lapdog but I think The Forgotten will help him retain here. It will cement Masters' turn and really anger Crime Lord that Jones interfered in his business once again.

Joshua © vs Thunder

Result:I am so tempted to predict this match won't happen. In fact screw it, I don't think it will. I think Thunder will be attacked during his entrance and beaten too badly to compete in the match. He will be carted out of the arena on a stretcher and later Mr Jones will send Joshua into the Gateway to Glory match with the idea of winning and heading to NoG to unify the world championships.

Winner: Liam Wood
I really don't know with this one, this is one of those matches where both men deserve to win and from a storyline point of view you can make it work either way. This is tremendous booking. The problem I have is that if Wood loses it may curtail his momentum that has been worked on so hard over the last 18 months but Leone only just recaptured the belt. I've gone back and forth on this but in the end I've gone for a title change. I don't know how (maybe it'll involve a screwjob) but in the end I think Wood is going to get the job done.

Gateway to Glory
Winner: Thunder
I mean this may be the most star-studded playing field this match has ever seen. There are so many possible outcomes here and not one would surprise me but from a booking point of view I think this is Thunder's night to shine. I seem him returning to the building in an ambulance to eliminate Joshua and book his spot in the main event of Night of Glory. I remember last year we booked Thunder in one hell of a losing performance inside Elimination Chamber and from that point on he has grabbed the ball and ran with it, he truly deserves this opportunity.

The return of Cassius Zhi is immense and I can't wait to see what happens there. The Megastars are going to play a huge role as will Reborn (I love the idea of Max & RR entering #1 & #2)

Bonus points:
Final Four (4 points/1 point each): Thunder
Joshua
Max Adamson
Keith Leone (entering as a shock only to be eliminated by Joshua)

Longest surviving star (1 point): Max Adamson

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:04 pm

Match 1 (1 point)
Thunder vs Jimmy Phillips & Tyson Armstrong - Imagine if Daniel Bryan didn't win the opening match at WM 30. That's how I feel about this match, Thunders gotta win.

Match 2 (1 point)
Geoff Steel/Mike Hill vs Dopant Zero vs Adamson/Grace - Adamson/Grace will win this but I don't see this team lasting till NOG

Match 3 (3 points)
Cameron Faith vs Chael Kingdom vs Dimitri Pittal vs Aaron Heath vs James McManus vs Brandon Perez - I reckon Faith will succesfully defend the title but see Heath winning it in the future, possibly at NOG

Red Arrows vs Perfect Execution - Red Arrows won't get along!

Cerberus © vs Engel vs Dicey Reilly vs Vincent Costello - I see Dicey winning this one, he's coming off a loss to Woods so I see him getting a big victory

Crime Lord © vs Mike Masters - I see Crimey winning this won but I don't see it being clean. I reckon the forgotten members will interfere and help CL. CL will return to the forgotten while Mr. Jones will go out of his way to make a now, face Masters suffer.

Joshua © vs Thunder
I see someone costing Thunder the match. And the person I see costing Thunder is Liam Wood to possibly set up a match at Night of Glory.

Keith Leone © vs Liam Wood - Liam Wood to win this match, he's pretty much destined to win the EWF title match and like mentioned above, could face Thunder for the title at NOG.

Gateway to Glory - My pick is Anthony Grace to win the G2G match. The way I see it right now is Joshua w/Mr. Jones vs Grace w/Kramer for the 6CW title. Thunder will get revenge on Wood by eliminating him setting a match up. Reborn will come close, but I think Adamson will eliminate him starting up a big push for Reborn and a match with Max. I see Masters putting in another shift, possibly helping to eliminate Joshua, but won't play a big part in the match.

Bonus points:
Final Four (4 points/1 point each) - Reborn, Grace, Adamson and Leone.
Longest surviving star (1 point) - Adamson
Give reasons (1 point)

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:41 pm

Match 1 (1 point)

Thunder to win, Armstrong likely to cost his team in some way. Thunder to be beaten down badly throughoutthe course of/after the match

Match 2 (1 point)

Adamson and Grace. I think a lot of the rivalries will come to a head at Night of Glory and this will be one of the key battles of Megastars going on to face the champions

Match 3 (3 points)

Faith......guess to be honest, nothing to base that on

Perfect Exucution. Tough to call though.I like Eds idea of Reborn beating down Hurst after the match

I'm torn between Engel and Dicey, I might edge towards Engel

Masters to beat Crime Lord, another close one though

Joshua © vs Thunder

I was going Joshua but I fancy Thunder, reasons make more sense in gateway to glory

Leone, Wood is close to regaining what he feels to be his EWF title but I just don't see Leone dropping it yet

Gateway to Glory

Wood eliminates Adamson to win

Bonus points:

Adamson, Thunder, Wood, Joshua

Give reasons (1 point) Joshua comes in at 30 and instantly takes Thunder out, and eliminates himself to go after Thunder on the outside. Fancy a bit of a HBK 95 ending to the match were Adamson throws Wood out only for him to keep hold of the rope and throw Adamson out instead. I think then Wood actually chooses to go after Thunder at NoG for the 6CW title meanwhile Joshua ends up having his rematch clause for the EWF title against Leone

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:39 pm

Match 1 (1 point)
Like everyone else, I don't see Thunder losing this one, probably getting a beating though to set up a fall with Joshua.

Match 2 (1 point)
Adamson/Grace is my pick because, they have the most momentum at the moment and winning this could cement them as a real tag team.

Match 3 (3 points)
Cameron Faith get's my pick for this one because, like a lot of people have said, it seems too early to change hands and he does promo a lot.

I think the Arrows will take it for their final bow, after the match I think Zhi will take Hurst out pertinently setting up him and Robin.

Probably the toughest one to call, I think Vinnie is only in here to lessen his chances in the G2G. All three of the others deserve the strap for their promo skills, story and character wise it's also hard to call. I said before that I can see Engal and Cerberus trading wins and exchanging the belt for month but, what if the two were to team up they'd be unstoppable so, with that seeming possible I'm going with the outsider Dicey

Crime Lord, he became the International champion last pay per view and I think this character and handler deserve the reign longer than 6 weeks.

Joshua © vs Thunder
Like everyone else I don't think Thunder is going to win to set up for NOG part of me hopes, that Thunder just charges the ring with a chair and gets himself DQed to set up for the bigger upset

I've flip flopped on this one, as a smark I want Leone to win, as Viper's friend IRL I want Wood to win, as a betting man I would bet on Leone but, as I want to win some points after last round I have to go Wood. With his new alliance with Jones Wood has to be the odds on favourite.

Gateway to Glory
Thunder to set up for the fairy tail that will be NOG

Bonus points:
Adamson, Thunder, Grace & Crime Lord
Adamson
Give reasons (1 point)
Adamson is coming in number 1 and I'm predicting him in the final four so, he has to last longer.
Thunder is going on to NoG for the fairy tail, Grace and Adamson are a team one for all and all for one, so, I see them saving each other a few times aiming to be the last two and Crime Lord because, he's a member of the forgotten, who needs to see what it's like to face the numbers game and as he has the International championship outside of Joshua he hold the biggest title in the group.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:40 pm

LEAGUE TABLE!

Round 2 League TablePOINTS!
NamePreviousNewTotal
1Marky121527
2xviperx161026
3GazzyD16925
4Kenty111122
5Cult91221
5Dicey91221
5Nando81321
8CJ (new round 2)51520
9Nay8.5917.5
10Thunder51217
10Twist8917
12Crimey (new round 2)51116
12Steel51116
14JJ (new round 2)51015
15Engel (new round 2)8412

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:42 pm

I did better than expected, mid table security

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down