The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Was this the best try of the tournament so far?

5 posters

Go down

Was this the best try of the tournament so far? Empty Was this the best try of the tournament so far?

Post by Notch Sat 12 Mar 2016, 9:40 pm

Ireland go from their own 22 and Heaslip scores in the corner after the ball goes through the hands of half the back line;

Good to see a bit of adventure and ambition from Ireland, even if Italy were far off the pace.
Notch
Notch

Back to top Go down

Was this the best try of the tournament so far? Empty Re: Was this the best try of the tournament so far?

Post by True Raven Sat 12 Mar 2016, 9:51 pm

Easily the best team try. Personally I liked norths against Scotland but that's because it was good to see north get to some form but that try from Ireland was superb. After the welsh game zebo came under some flack from some.irish fans but he shows the vision and ability to attempt this break. To me he's easily irelands best winger

True Raven

Back to top Go down

Was this the best try of the tournament so far? Empty Re: Was this the best try of the tournament so far?

Post by Guest Sat 12 Mar 2016, 9:52 pm

Yes it is. I said as much watching it in real time in the pub. Great try.

Back to top Go down

Post by aucklandlaurie Sat 12 Mar 2016, 10:00 pm

From what I saw of the Ireland game (It was competeing with the Stormers v Sharks game), I was very impressed with a lot of things the Irish backs were doing this morning.

aucklandlaurie

Back to top Go down

Post by Shifty Sun 13 Mar 2016, 12:01 am

sensational try one of the best Irish tries ever.
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by offload Sun 13 Mar 2016, 9:39 am

It will certainly take a very special effort to better that score.
offload
offload

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down