The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good luck to all

4 posters

Go down

Good luck to all Empty Good luck to all

Post by Fanster Sat 19 Mar 2016 - 12:07

Today isn't going to be the wild, harem scarem ride of last year, England will be crowned, Italy have the spoon, and the rest is a bit of a muchness, however 2 teams will find today extremely important to their ambitions...

Scotland have a shot at a 3rd place finish, and 3 wins on the trot, I like Ireland but I sincerely hope Scotland manage to win and do it, so much hard work and unrealised performances have culminated to the edge of a big step IMO, win today and finish 3rd and that momentum takes them into a much better place, and highlights proof that theyre performances can be translated into results!

England are on for the GS again, they've underperformed for a few seasons and have, if we're honest played second fiddle to both Ireland and Wales in recent tournaments, however they are champions, and I for one really want to see them win the slam (I also think France don't stand much of a chance of winning this game, I hope it's closer than I am expecting!).

So to everyone I wish good luck, and mostly great rugby played throughout the day, however my heart will be with England and Scotland and I'll certainly be cheering you guys on to what you both deserve,

GOOD LUCK!

Fanster

Back to top Go down

Good luck to all Empty Re: Good luck to all

Post by No 7&1/2 Sat 19 Mar 2016 - 12:43

Scotland may even have a chance at 2nd, though unlikely.

No 7&1/2

Back to top Go down

Post by majesticimperialman Sat 19 Mar 2016 - 13:29

I am getting a bit nervous to be hoenst. For the first time in almost 13 years, England have a chance at getting the Grand Slam with out any other team being close...But this is France in France the ho0me crowd will be right behind their team and it will be like 23 English men against the whole of France.

I do hope England get the Slam this year, they have ben the better team so far in this years 6ns.

Come on ENGLAND.

majesticimperialman

Back to top Go down

Post by RuggerRadge2611 Sat 19 Mar 2016 - 13:38

England have been the best team, but not by much, they do deserve the slam this year though. All the best boys.
RuggerRadge2611
RuggerRadge2611

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down