The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Aftermath - Monday 4th April

+15
Good Golly I'm Olly
Steel
Thunder87
Crimey
TwisT
Man Mountain Mike
Dolphin Ziggler
Electric Demon
Marsh
JJJohnson
Fernando
x12x
President Trump
Engel Harlequin
Paul Mac 6CW
19 posters

Go down

6CW Aftermath - Monday 4th April  Empty 6CW Aftermath - Monday 4th April

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Tue 22 Mar 2016, 9:33 am

6CW Aftermath Monday 4th April

Match One
Scorpion vs. O’Callaghan

Match Two
James McManus vs. Brandon Perez

Match Three
Jack Hurst vs. Perfect Jack

Match Four
Tag Team Championship Match
Austin Stevens & Hokori© vs. The Megastars vs. Mike Hill & Geoff Steel

** Mr. Jones Announcement

Match Five
Keith Leone vs. Mike Masters

Match Six
Robin Reborn & Thunder vs. Cassius Zhi & Marshall Murdoch

Main Event
INT Championship Ladder Match
Crime Lord © vs. Aaron Heath vs. Jimmy Phillips vs. Lex Hart vs. Cameron Faith

**Card subject to change

Last edited by Paul Mac 6CW on Tue 22 Mar 2016, 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

6CW Aftermath - Monday 4th April  Empty Re: 6CW Aftermath - Monday 4th April

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Tue 22 Mar 2016, 9:56 am

****6CW Press Release****

6CW must always take any necessary steps to ensure the safety of their employees is paramount throughout live shows. During last night’s Day of Reckoning PPV Senior Management felt that the continued wellbeing of both in ring superstars, ringside officials and fans were put at unnecessary levels of risk during the XTreme Championship match.

Whilst this match was billed as falls count anywhere under XTreme rules concerns have been felt for some time as to whether this ‘type’ of match presented 6CW in the best light. Unfortunately these fears were soon realised and 6CW management had to intervene.

6CW would like to apologise for any distress the actions of the participants in the 6CW XTreme match caused to our fans. During the next episode of Aftermath the owner of 6CW Mr. Michael Jones will make an announcement as to the future of the division and that of Cerberus, Engel, Dicey Reilly and Vincent Costello’s continued involvement in the company

6CW will not be answering any further questions on this matter whilst an internal investigation is underway

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Harlequin Tue 22 Mar 2016, 11:36 am

*The 6CW arena is filling up for Aftermath and there is a huge buzz around the stadium. Harold and Henry are at there commentary desk*

HA: Hello and welcome to the 6CW Aftermath kick off show. 6CW had a record attendance last night at Day of Reckoning and what a show we have lined up for you tonight.

HE: Robin Reborn? Of all the people? Robin Reborn?

HA: Thats right Robin Reborn is our Gateway to Glory winner. What a match that was.

HE: I cannot believe it. I really cannot believe it.

HA: One of the big stories coming out of Day of Reckoning however is the Xtreme divisions future. It seems that Mr Jones and "certain" members of the board have taken a dislike to the division. Going so far as to release a statement to the press which reads:

****6CW Press Release****

6CW must always take any necessary steps to ensure the safety of their employees is paramount throughout live shows. During last night’s Day of Reckoning PPV Senior Management felt that the continued wellbeing of both in ring superstars, ringside officials and fans were put at unnecessary levels of risk during the XTreme Championship match.

Whilst this match was billed as falls count anywhere under XTreme rules concerns have been felt for some time as to whether this ‘type’ of match presented 6CW in the best light. Unfortunately these fears were soon realised and 6CW management had to intervene.

6CW would like to apologise for any distress the actions of the participants in the 6CW XTreme match caused to our fans. During the next episode of Aftermath the owner of 6CW Mr. Michael Jones will make an announcement as to the future of the division and that of Cerberus, Engel, Dicey Reilly and Vincent Costello’s continued involvement in the company

6CW will not be answering any further questions on this matter whilst an internal investigation is underway

HE: DAMN RIGHT! Jones is acting in the interests of everyone watching worldwide.

*'Hysteria' plays around the arena as the lights go out and a spotlight appears on the stage*

HA: Well I think our craziest son of a gun is going to have something to say about THAT.

HE: He isn't there...

*The music continues to play as the fans look on confused, suddenly a voice booms out*

???: CUT THE DAMN MUSIC.

*The lights come up and the music stops*

HA: Well this is a strange turn of events...

HE: MY WORD...

*An unrecognisable Engel walks out onto the stage holding a microphone. He is wearing a very corporate looking black suit, tie and white shirt with polished shoes. His hair is neatly styled and his face clean shaven*

HA: Well this is a turn up for the books...

HE: Finally Engel is seeing sense. What a reform this is.

HA: I must have been wrong about him. What is this?

*Engel walks casually down to the ring with authority as a murmur of "YOU SOLD OUT" begins to build around the 6CW arena*

HA: I don't think the crowd like this new Engel one bit.

HE: Let him speak...

*Engel climbs up the stairs and goes towards the turnbuckle to sit in the corner before shaking his head and climbing it instead raising his hands*

CROWD: BOOOOOO!

*Engel climbs down from the turnbuckle to stand in the centre of the ring and holds the microphone to his mouth*

CROWD: LET THEM FIGHT! LET THEM FIGHT!

EH: SHUT UP!

HA: The crowd trying to raise something in Engel...

HE: Engel won't rise to it. Not after last night, not now.

CROWD: BOOOOO.

*Engel waits for the crowds protests to silence before speaking*

EH: I would like to take you all back to last night...

*Engel points to the tron as a replay shows*

The fans cheer like crazy as a bloody Dicey Reilly has pulled himself up to the turnbuckle with a chair in his hands with his eyes set on the three men high above the ring on top of the ladder. Engel elbows himself free from Cerberus and begins to land repeated head butts to Costello who sways backwards looking as if he's about to fall

HA: Costello is about to hit the ground from 15 feet up if Engel keeps fighting back like this...

HE: HERE COMES DICEY!

The crowd are stunned in to complete silence as Dicey armed with the chair leaps forward using it to collide with the three men on top of the ladder with the collision causing the ladder to tip over. As the four men head towards the ground they all crash through Engel's structure, smashing through the glass and wood and getting tightly wrapped among the barbed wire

HA: This match is only half way through and I can't see how any of them can continue...

CROWD: (chant) HOLY SH*T!

HA: The fans going crazy here in the 6CW arena for that moment.

HE: It was sickening.

*Engel smiles a little, a tear leaving his eye, before looking at his suit, adjusting it and putting on a serious face*

EH: Things have gone too far...

CROWD: LET THEM FIGHT.

EH: ...What Jones did...stopping the match as we laid there, a pile of broken bones and blood...was the right thing to do...

CROWD: BOOOO

EH: ...The network dislike what we are doing, and in the interest of this company and your personal safety, this situation had to be stopped.

CROWD: BOOOO

EH: I can understand a lot of you are upset...that there was no winner or that the match was stopped, maybe even that I can afford a better suit than each and every one of you.

CROWD: (Chants) YOU SOLD OUT!

EH: The truth is that me, Dicey, Cerberus and Costello put all of you at risk...this very company at risk. Imagine for example if glass had gotten in little Ed in the front row's eye? With Night of Glory soon upon us, the biggest show of the year, why would anyone want this company to have a lawsuit on its hands?

HA: Has Jones been feeding this guy lines?

HE: He makes a good point though Harold.

EH: And I look at each and everyone of you, your all the type...sitting on your a**es watching Jeremy Kyle every morning waiting for that freebie paycheck...

CROWD: BOOOOO

EH: The Xtreme division cannot keep pushing and pushing the boundaries...we survived the wreckage now is the time to stand tall. I spoke of rising from the ashes anew. This is our time. But you wouldn't listen. NO, you took me to the very limits of my fragile mind.

CROWD: LET THEM FIGHT! LET THEM FIGHT!

EH: THE FIGHTING IS DONE. MR JONES IS RIGHT! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

CROWD: YOU SOLD OUT YOU SOLD OUT YOU SOLD OUT.

*shades of the old Engel as he waves his fingers as if orchestrating the crowd, before twitching his head and stopping suddenly*

EH: Its time to toe the line Dicey, Cerberus, its time to earn our place.

*Engel stands watching the entranceway*

HE: Thats right toe the line people.

HA: I just don't get it, all this talk of not playing the part in the masquerade, of showing THEM, was it all just a sham? I don't buy this not one bit...

HE: GET OVER IT HAROLD. The clown is dead.

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue 22 Mar 2016, 11:48 am

Dicey is sitting at a bar watching Engel on telly

Dicey: F**king hypocrite

Declan the Barman: Look Dicey it’s your mate that bought you those pints

Dicey: F**k’em and his pints, toe the line, earn our shot, by the looks of things you don’t have to earn sh*t in 6CW anymore just be friends with the powers that be and they throw titles and title shots at you, none of those sheep know anything about earning anything....f**k them....f**k Engel...f**k Jones and his PG sh*t and f**k 6CW

Dicey gets up, knocks back his pint and walks towards the door

Declan: You not staying for another

Dicey: Nah, I’m off to get my p45 out of my mail and maybe take a holiday back to Ireland, see the old place again, sure the cancelled the PPV for over there so not like they’ll give a sh*t anyway

Dicey waves at Declan and walks out the door

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 22 Mar 2016, 3:26 pm

(OOC: This promo takes place the night of Aftermath)

The 6CW Arena comes to life as “Revival Mode” by Every Time I Die blasts from the speakers causing the fans to rain abuse down at the ring. The song continues as the EWF World Champion The World Eater Liam Wood walks out on to the stage with the EWF Title proudly buckled around his waist.

HA: We have not seen this man since his title win at Day Of Reckoning...

HE: Just look at him Harold, he's back where he belongs and how natural does that belt look on him?!

HA: I'm not going to argue with you but it's just a shame he had to go about it the way he did...he made a deal with the devil and turned his back on the fans...

HE: Change the record, last night he beat Keith Leone fair and square...Mr Jones helped him see his potential but didn't hand him the title, he had to earn that himself!

The crowd continue to boo as Wood remains stood on stage, his eyes locked firmly on the ring, as he makes his way down he doesn't look at the fans, never acknowledging their attention as he usually would. Finally reaching the ring Wood takes a microphone and walks up the steps of the ring before climbing in the to ring and pausing, finally taking the time to soak in the attention from the fans.

HA: This is NOT the Liam Wood I would have expected to come out here, he almost looks shellshocked...

Stood in the ring Wood carefully unbuckles the EWF World Title before carefully placing it on the top of the turnbuckle, he then begins to pace the ring, lifting the microphone to his lips as he speaks but as he tries he seems caught off guard by the reaction of the fans who continue to chant abuse at him. Wood pauses again looking at the fans before finally speaking.

LW:
I've had this moment planned in my head for for over two years, I've pictured myself walking in to this ring wearing that belt once more over and over again but until it happens, you just can't imagine what it's like...when I walked through those curtains and down to the ring I had no idea what I was going to say but right now it's hit me...I know exactly what I have to say and it was the moment I saw you...

Wood looks up at the fans, looking around the arena

LW:
...I'm sorry.

The boo's suddenly stop with some fans even cheering for Liam Wood as he stands in the ring but most remain quiet, listening intently to Wood's every word as he continues

LW:
For the past two years of my life I have watched myself change, I have become someone new, I have watched myself push away the most important people because of anger of no longer being the EWF World Champion...I lost Emmy, I lost Thunder and finally I lost you, the fans...I was left with nobody but my demons beside me and now I question if it's too late to make a change...to make it up to you...

Wood lowers the microphone and paces the ring as more and more fans begin to cheer

HA: Has Liam had a change of heart?! In the two weeks since Day Of Reckoning...has Liam seen the light...

HE: No, no no! He can't do this...Liam, please remember who was holding you back...

In the ring Liam notices the cheering of the fans causing him to look up once again at the fans who are once again giving him a reaction that he hasn't received in a while, he lifts the microphone once more, a smile starting to cover his face

LW:
Will you all shut the hell up?!

The smile turns to a smirk as Wood looks over at the EWF World Title and continues to speak

LW:
As I was saying before these idiots interrupted me...I am going to make it up to YOU...we can and will make this work again and I know that you will be proud to be mine!

The cheers are instantly turned to boos as Liam Wood walks over to the title belt, picking it up and holding it almost like a baby in his arms as he continues to speak to it

LW:
For 888 days you have been disrespected, held by men who didn't deserve you...men who had no right to call themselves champions and men who will be buried where they stand if they try to take you away...I promise you that from now on...you will be given the respect that you deserve!

Wood looks up, laughing at the crowd as they angrily shout down abuse at the top of their lungs, Wood places the title over his shoulder and begins to pace the ring, finally addressing the crowd

LW:
...and what did I tell you idiots?! You cannot stop destiny...I told you that I was going to walk in to Day Of Reckoning and bury Keith Leone and I did just that...I told you that I was going to reclaim MY title belt and I did...just...that...but don't get me wrong...this isn't a restart...it's a reset.

Any history this belt had before it was handed back to me has been wiped from the record books because none of the men who held it before me deserved it in the slightest not Jason Sparx, not Enforcer, not Mike Masters, Keith Leone, Vincent Costello...not even The Viper Liam Wood...you see, this is a new era and THIS belt...is the only one that matters.

Wood lowers the microphone, holding the belt high in the air to a chorus of boo's from the fans causing a smile to cover his face.

HA: Liam Wood with some strong words there...I wonder how our other World Champion feels about Wood's statement about the EWF Title being the only one that matter

HE: Will you stop trying to cause trouble between our two biggest stars...it's pathetic.

Last edited by xviperx on Wed 23 Mar 2016, 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Tue 22 Mar 2016, 4:00 pm

The crowd at Aftermath are taking their seats when Last Resort starts to sound out around the arena, remaining fans from the concourse start to rush in looking for their places, many are left gathered on the gangways as Geoff Steel bounces out from behind the curtain, Steel is wearing his Red and white ring shorts and a red hooded top with his initials embroidered in white on the breast, he has the hood up covering his face.

HA: Well isn’t this a surprise here comes Geoff Steel a man who booked his team an opportunity at facing the Forgotten for the tag team championships.

HE: Please Harold the result of that match was a joke, how can two men pin the same person.

HA: Ask our two esteemed officials, they couldn’t separate just who got the victory at Day of Reckoning.

Steel removes the hood and raises his hands in the air at the top of the ramp to a large cheer from the ever growing crowd. He then starts to walk calmly to the ring slapping and shaking hands with many a fan as he passes them by. As he reaches ringside he climbs onto the apron before stepping over the middle rope. Steel is tossed a microphone from ringside which he catches with ease. He then waits patiently in the centre of the ring for his music to fade.

GS: You are looking at what should be one half of the new number one contenders for the tag championships, instead what you find is merely a quarter. At Day of Reckoning I did exactly what I said I was going to do but not only did I pin a member of the Megastars in Anthony Grace but also Kenzaki of Dopant Zero, the result in my eyes a far gone conclusion. I have great respect for the officials it’s not an easy job they need eyes in the back of their head sometimes, at the Pay Per View however there were two officials out there and neither of them came up with the correct decision, all they had to do was look at the tape, a simple replay and we avoid any confusion. Even after the match they could have reviewed the footage and admitted that they made a mistake, people would have respected that and accepted it was the right call. Sure the Megastars may have had a few complaints but even they can’t argue with the facts, the fact that I pinned two men out there and myself and Mike should be the only ones with a chance of becoming the next tag team champions, instead we have to share that opportunity with a team who have no right to be there, it makes our job even the harder than it should be, where is the justice in that.

Steel pauses the disappointment clear on his face

GS: I’ve heard the gossip people saying I flung an arm around Grace purely in a desperation move worried our chances in the match were fading, what it really was in ring smarts, a move from a guy who has been in this business a long time, Grace had plenty of time to realise what was happening yet didn’t react, his partner certainly wasn’t capable of breaking the pin attempt, so where is the issue here, we won that match fair and square with a three count from the referee, we proved to everybody we have what it takes to be the best in this division. The Megastars may have lasted longer than us in the Gateway to Glory but that isn’t about teamwork, that is about the individual, Standard Steel, Hill of Steel whatever people refer to us, all that matters is we are a real team, two people working as one without fault, at Aftermath we will just have to put that beyond any doubt.

HA: Good luck with that, Stevens and Hokori won’t just lay there and allow you to pin them.

HE: If anybody should be worried about Aftermath it’s the Forgotten they now face two teams, who would like nothing more than to take those titles from them.

GS: We have faced the Forgotten before and sure we may have come up short on that occasion, back then though myself and Mike where only just starting out on our journey as a team, we were not the force we are now, we didn’t have the same bond and understanding that makes us a unit. At Aftermath Stevens and Hokori will face a much improved Mike and Geoff, a team the Megastars have now failed twice to get the better of, we earned our shot at those championships and it’s a shot I am not just going to let slip away, it doesn’t matter how many teams they want to throw out there in the ring with us, Mike and Geoff will prevail, we all will prevail and take from the Forgotten the very thing that keeps them relevant, that gold around their waist.

Steel lowers the microphone and smiles broadly as the crowd are on their feet cheering loudly.

HA: Geoff Steel with the rallying call, no doubt some may disagree

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 22 Mar 2016, 4:49 pm

* Engel stares at the entrance ramp*

"Haunted" by Disturbed blares around the arena as flashing red lights shoot around the arena

HA: Don't tell me he's going to appear in a suit aswell. 
HE: I hope not, We have enough weirdo's in the locker room as it is.

Cerberus steps out from under the red light....

HA: It's not a suit but it's not the usual Cerberus
HE: Oh sweet jesus...Has someone poisoned the water here?

Cerberus starts walking down the ramp with a Peppa Pig burka on & a Christmas holiday jumper complete with Ugg Boots and climbs in the ring.

C: Welcome to the PG Friendly.....When it suits them....6CW Xtreme Division 

(sarcastic & flutters his eyes) Don't i just look absolutely fetching Engel

*Engel nods in approval*

C: Last night was suppose to be my crowning achievement...
Yet in a blink of eye it was all taken away from me...
By that hypocrite leader of ours Michael Jones

*crowd boos*

Whilst the millions of people were sat watching Day Of Reckoning at home or in the arena...
They all saw something that Dicey,Engel & Vincent didn't....

Mr Jones wrote:I'm paying increased medical bills week in and out, insurance premiums are through the roof, I'm a fan as much as the next guy but this is a business and I need to see the value

Cerberus sighs
C: Is there a point to this?

*Jones smiles
MJ: All that considered I would be more likely to accept all that if I can see how it benefits me directly. Maybe if it meant that a certain thorn in my side from New York suffered a nasty injury that caused him to miss the latter half of tonight's show

C: You want me to take out Costello?

*Jones smiles evilly

Cerberus stands with his hands on his hips looking more and more p*ssed off.

C: Yeah that's right he wanted me to end Vincent Costello...
Yet a few panes of glass and a few minor cuts....
The match stops because of his "Sponsors"...
And the fear of safety...

HE: He has the fans to think about
HA: They were begging this to happen week after week.

C: This isn't ballet dancing...This is wrestling...
If you fear for your safety your in the wrong business...
The fans know what they want to see...
They don't pay the money to watch sh*t like 6WF..
Why do you think they aren't here anymore...
Why do you think their rejects are coming crawling in the backdoor....
Yet the management are too stuck up their own arse to see it...

*The crowd start chanting LET THEM FIGHT*

C: So Michael, Consider this a warning for your future health...
You can fire me & ban Xtreme matches & take MY title away all you want....
You see im like a killer with a lust for blood once you kill for the first time you want to again & again but more vicious...
The more you keep it waiting...The more you try and suppress it...
The more it's going to fight back and niggle away at you until it explodes...
And when that happens Michael...

It won't matter how many Forgotten members you put in front of me...
Weather it's in or outside the arena....
Weather it's 1/2/3/4/5 on 1 
I will slowly dissect them apart piece by piece...
Leaving them in a pool of blood......
Until it's down to you and you have no place or people to hide behind...

So Michael...Do the right thing..
You have 2 weeks to scrap this bullsh*t PG idea...
You have 2 weeks to place that title back over my shoulder...
Give the people & I what we want 
And just LET US FIGHT!

Crowd starts chanting LET THEM FIGHT as Cerberus leans over the ropes staring intently at the entrance way.

HE: He's a brave man messing with the boss of 6CW
HA: At this point i don't think he cares anymore...

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 22 Mar 2016, 6:25 pm

(The scene opens up in a darkened cell. A figure is sat on the lone bunk, his head bowed. The moon shines through the barred window, casting shadows around the room)

???: Is this really what it has come to....

(The figure runs a hand over his head and lets out a deep sigh. The shouts and screams from other cells become more audible)

???: Where do you even begin to explain to people where this story all started....how the hell does one of the most famous sports stars in the world find himself on lockdown in a maximum security facility....from rags to riches and back to rags...

(The man laughs a harsh laugh and finally raises his head to stare down the barrel of the camera. He is unshaven and his eyes have a hollowed out look to them)

???: Even now when I close my eyes and concentrate really hard I can just about hear them.....chanting my name...

(The sounds of the other inmates begin to fade out and are slowly replaced by the deafening cheers of a raucous crowd)

Crowd: CONOR....CONOR....CONOR....CONOR!

(The crowd can be heard chanting Conor's name over and over. He continues to sit on his bunk listening to the sounds in his head)

Conor: I had one hell of a run in this industry....I worked my a55 off for every inch I got....I took my knocks, I hit the floor and I picked myself right back up....I dominated anywhere and everywhere I went....I crossed paths with the biggest, baddest and best....

I had offers from everyone....the most sought after agent on the market....my contract was gold dust because promoters knew that what you got from me was guaranteed 110% dedication.....but there was only one place I wanted to be...

(An image appears on the screen in poison green lettering "ASW- All Star Wrestling")

Conor: They paid the best money and they put on the best shows. Their talent was unrivalled and I wanted to ply my trade against the elite....I worked harder than anyone and I climbed that ladder faster than they'd ever seen before....accolade after accolade....success after success.....three world championship reigns in three years and getting better each and every day....and then he arrived....

(Conor breathes deeply)

Conor: I'll explain in time exactly what I mean and why I mean it but for now all you need to know is one day my hands are going to be stained with blood once more.....and that blood will belong to one man......Arnold Sullivan!

(Anderson's hands ball into fists)

Conor: You'd think winning your seventh world championship would be something to celebrate....something I'd been promised I would never achieve.....a night to remember some may say....

(Two men's voices begin to filter through)

1st voice: And now we've got all the Horsemen out here....this damn sure isn't right, Tony...

Tony: Give it a rest, Mike, will ya? This is a no disqualification match....if Diablo wants backup then he can have whatever the hell he wants....

Mike: What more does Conor Anderson have to go through?

Tony: I think he's about to be put out of his misery....Diablo's got him up.....END OF DAYS!

(The crowd roar)

Tony: NO!

Mike: HE GOT HIM....LIGHTS OUT FROM ANDERSON!

Tony: Somebody stop him!

(The crowd can be heard cheering as the unmistakeable sounds of a steel chair crashing against skulls booms through the speakers)

Mike: Diablo is down.....The Horsemen are down....

Tony: I can't watch....

Crowd: ONE................TWO................THREE!

Mike: HE DID IT....MY GOD HE DID IT....TWELVE MONTHS OF BACKSTABBINGS, BLINDSIDINGS AND DOUBLE CROSSINGS....OVERCOMING ALL ODDS....CONOR ANDERSON IS BACK ATOP THE MOUNTAIN....TAKE THAT SULLIVAN YOU SON OF A BITCH!

Announcer: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN HERE IS YOUR WINNER..............AND NEW ALL STAR WRESTLING WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION.....CONOR ANDERSON!

Tony: I feel sick...

Mike: You can damn well boil your head with the rest of them.....tonight belongs to that man....the establishment has done anything and everything they could to keep him down but he would not be denied....my god he would not be stopped.....Conor Anderson is the ASW World Champion once again!

(Anderson raises one of his tattooed arms and rubs his chin, a dark expression crossing his face)

Conor: Well a night to remember it certainly was.... But this story is just beginning....

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Tue 22 Mar 2016, 9:41 pm

(A vignette plays out across Wembley)

MM voiceover: ‘For those of you who don’t know who I am’

(Papercut hits to a mixed reaction, whilst a small minority clap and cheer welcoming back Marshall Murdoch after a prolonged absence the majority remembering his past comments about 6CW boo loudly)

(Clips of old matches start to play on the titantron with wording displayed along the bottom)

Founding and longest serving member of the most influential stable in a generation:

6WF tag team champion:

The man who made the European Championship worth winning:

The man with the longest remaining undefeated streak in Born in Fire history 3 - 0

2011:

2012:

2013:

‘The greatest wrestler never to win a world title’

‘Marshall Murdoch has come to 6CW’

The screen then fades out and Marshall Murdoch is shown standing backstage in his own dressing room.

MM: ‘Don’t be worried I will address my new adoring public before Aftermath, but in the meantime believe me I am doing my level best not to have to set foot amongst the great unwashed who somehow find entertainment in this show before I absolutely have to, although judging by the crowd at Day of Reckoning I think if my life was as bleak as some of those in attendance I think even I’d be grateful for this godforsaken place to bring a little light into my life, (Marshall looks around at his surroundings in distain) no matter how dim that light is.’

‘I mean even back here in my own personal little space, and believe me, I mean little, just look at this cr@pshack, (Marshall grabs the hand held camera and quickly surveys the room with it) not enough room to swing a cattius, my agent will be hearing about this in no uncertain terms. But even here, locked away with just the card for 2 weeks time, I can sense and smell the desperation that’s all over, the stench of failure that surrounds this place. A company full of has-beens, never will be’s and rejects (Marshall smirks to himself) and that’s just your newly advertised main event’.

(Marshall sets the camera back down and gets really close to it, a manical stare in his eyes)

For don’t fear 6CW, if you don’t know now who I am then…where the bloody hell have you been for the last 6 years, but rest assured you sure as hell will do soon enough, for I am Marshall Murdoch – the only 3 and a half time trashie winner, the man with the longest current undefeated streak in Born in Fire history and I am here (Marshall pauses for a moment and takes a step back and his voice calms somewhat) well…mostly for the money actually if we’re being perfectly honest, but also to restore some pride into 6CW, to show you the light, you show you the way, and it all begins in two weeks time. For show by show, week by week I will drag this place kicking and screaming up to my standards, to establish it with a little bit of pride, and my god when that comes you won’t be able to forget just who I am.’

Last edited by Marsh on Tue 22 Mar 2016, 9:52 pm; edited 2 times in total

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Tue 22 Mar 2016, 9:46 pm

“They Say” by Scars on Broadway blasts out and the crowd begin to boo as they rise to their feet. A dense scarlet mist descends around the stage, perforated by bright golden spotlights that scan the crowd. The camera zooms out to a full arena shot, showing the entrance illuminated in the colours of China.

The camera cuts to a front on view of the stage once more as Cassius Zhi steps out from the plumes of red smoke, a microphone in hand.

As his music fades away and the special effects fall away to the floor, the crowd begin to chant.

Fans : YOU’VE NOT GOT IT! YOU’VE NOT GOT IT!

Cassius ignores the chanting and walks towards the barrier separating the fans from the ramp. Zhi slowly walks beside the barrier, tracing his hand along the cold steel as he heads towards the ring, eyeballing each member of the paying public as he passes. He reaches the opening to the ring area and stops in his ambling tracks, before taking another step towards the fans occupying the corner of the action-zone.

The atmosphere intensifies as the former TAW World Heavyweight Champion looks down at the Stars & Stripes flag they have hanging over the barrier, taking it in with a contemptuous smirk before slowly looking up into its owners’ eyes.

The fans around the portly chap shout abuse at Zhi, but he is frozen to the spot as Cassius raises his arm, only to realise it is to speak into the mic. Cassius stares for an uncomfortable moment longer then simple utters…

Cassius : Scared!

Cassius laughs then moves on a few people to the left, leaving the Americans to breathe a sigh of relief. Zhi looks into the eyes of another bystander with the same lingering leer.

Cassius takes a few more steps and selects one more fan to trap in his vicious, threatening gaze. This time he gets really close to the man in question and then whispers…

Zhi laughs malevolently then backs away towards the apron, turning and rolling into the ring.

Cassius : You’re all scared!

6CW… is scared!

Fans : BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! 6-C-DUB! 6-C-DUB! 6-C-DUB!

Cassius shrugs dismissively of the reaction

Cassius : It’s true. 6CW is scared of the scars I am capable of inflicting upon its landscape. 6CW is fearful of the futile future I will force upon it. 6CW is already shaking in the shadows of the oncoming shockwaves that will follow my arrival.

The fear is evident in every single one of your faces.

Cassius points around the capacity audience

Cassius : Your bloodshot eyes are just the prophetic tributaries that will flow into raging rivers of blood that will make Mr. Jones forget all about his X-Treme title division issues.

Cassius cracks his neck, and looks annoyed at what he is about to say next

Cassius : It is evident in my elimination from last night’s Gateway to Glory match. That a trinity of 6CW’s most triumphed stars had to unite to extinguish the fire that threatened to emblaze them the most.

That fear that I see in each one of your eyes, I saw it last night too in the eyes of Mike Masters, Max Adamson and Robin…. Reborn!

Fans : YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

Cassius slowly paces the ring, looking down at the mat whilst waiting for the fans to calm down.

Cassius : And it’s a fear evident in 6CW’s decision to bump Marshall Murdoch and I from the main event this coming Aftermath.

Cassius looks up and eyeballs the camera as the crowd murmur uncomfortably.

Cassius : Is it because the existing talent fear the real superstars turning up and taking their spot? Because they needn’t worry; I don’t have a catchphrase… and I don’t have a damn t-shirt that my 12 year old cousin back home stitched together for the payment of a pot noodle… so if these simple-minded souls in attendance are looking for such uniformity, believe me you can keep them!

Fans : BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Cassius smirks then looks up to the Night of Glory sign hanging above the ring

Cassius : Or is it because 6CW are scared of what it will do to the reputation of their show… to the marketability of their GRANDADDY OF THEM ALL…. When Marshall Murdoch and I take their Gateway to Glory winner and their real life superhero and DESTROY THEM AT PEAK VIEWING TIME!

Cassius laughs maniacally, aggressively stroking the back of his head

Cassius : the show goes off air as Robin Reborn and Thunder lie in a pile of lesioned limbs, broken bones, and their own annihilated aspirations

Fans : BOOOOOOOOO! 6-C-DUB! 6-C-DUB!

Cassius : You know what? It really doesn’t matter what the reason is… it just means Marshall and I can prove our point and then get the hell out of here even sooner. Because I really don’t want to be around any of you pathetic morons any longer than I have to be – you’re really not the reason I came back! (The fans booing increases in volume). And what’s more, I really couldn’t care less about who is 6CW International Champion either!

Fans : BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

The fans are becoming deafening now, and Cassius raises his voice to be heard above them

Cassius : ALL THAT MATTERS IS THAT YOU ARE SCARED, 6CW! AND THAT I KNOW YOU ARE SCARED!

ADAMSON IS SCARED
MASTERS IS SCARED
THUNDER IS SCARED
REBORN IS SCARED

YOU ARE ALL SCARED!

AND YOU DAMN WELL SHOULD BE!

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 22 Mar 2016, 10:32 pm

Last night wrote:*Reborn stands on the turnbuckle and bows to the fans, Thunder laid out on the floor with referees around him and Crime Lord is half way down the aisle. Jones is at the top of the ramp fuming, screaming at anyone and everyone. The show closes with Reborn blowing kisses to Mr Jones who stands enraged at the top of the stage.

*The fans cheer so loudly it sounds like they are trying to lift the roof off Wembley Arena. For 20 seconds they scream unabated, waiting for the man who won the Gateway to Glory to emerge and face up to Cassius Zhi. Zhi stands rooted with a look of disgust on his face. A voice echoes out of the speakers

"I told you Cassius. I gave you fair warning. Tomorrow comes today, this is the future you were never prepared for"

The fans go wild as they hear Robin Reborn's voice. Smoke fills the entrance and "Do or Die" by Childish Gambino blares out from the speakers

HA: I think our Gateway to Glory winner has had himself a new entrance song to go with that big win

*The sigh can be heard as Henry speaks

HE: Just...Reborn...really?

*Out flies Robin Reborn and he goes straight over to the barricades to greet the fans

HA: This place is electric!

*He crosses to the other side of the aisle and then turns to point straight at Zhi

RR: He came, he saw, he floundered...Cassius Zhi, about as effective as he's always been.

*Another YOUVE NOT GOT IT chant echoes around and Zhi is furious

RR: Yeah, yeah, scream and shout. Never seen someone speak so much but never say a damn thing. The only man who can compete with you there is Mr Murdoch, a man so unpopular even Rupert is annoyed by the association.

*Reborn smiles and then rallies the crowd

RR: I did a funny

*He swivels 360 on the spot and comes back round with a serious face again

RR: Now I've delivered on my promise I'm not taking my foot off the gas. There's not just two men back there terrified of me now, not just the champs who both know I could take their belt at Night of Glory...no...every damn man in that locker is worried. Because potential being reached is terrifying competition when the man is as damn good as I am.

*Reborn takes a few more steps forward

RR: So, I ask you again, Cassius. Can you still go? Because you havent proved it yet, and your next chance is against the best in the business

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Man Mountain Mike Wed 23 Mar 2016, 1:23 am

*Tim Allen and a camera man peek through the door of Man Mountain Mikes dressing room. Man Mountain Mike is sat in a chair looking furious yet dejected as Saul Raymondson paces back and forth in front of him*

MMM: Oooo eliminated me again?

*Saul stops in front of triple M and smacks his own forehead*

SR: We have been through this a thousand times, MAX ADAMSON!

MMM: ooo tha fach is Max Adams Son? In faact ooo tha fach is Max Adam? An why wa'he named twice?

*Saul shakes his head in disbelief*

SR: MAX...ADAM...SON. He eliminated you, nobodies son, nobodies nephew or cousin. Max Adamson eliminated you in the Gateway to Glory match, lifting you over his head and over the top rope.

MMM: No nee'ta remind meh yer idiot. Ah'll ge'im baack an 'is Son tooo.

*Saul begins pacing again and shaking his head as Man Mountain Mike stands up*

MMM: So, anyway. Whose ma opponent thes week?

*Saul gulps before answering*

SR: Your not on the card.

*Mike angrily stomps around the dressing room*

MMM: Wha' tha fach am ah payin' yer for yer wee nancy? Ah need ma Cliff, where's Cliff?

*Saul shrugs as Mike starts to scour the dressing room*

SR: Whose Cliff, Mike?

MMM: Ma'fachin' Swan yer'gret Idiot.

SR: Oh...the Swan...well the thing is Mike...

MMM: GE'TER THE FACHING POINT!

SR: The Swan, is the property of the Queen of England.

MMM: Fach the Queen o'England...Where's ma Swan.

SR: I let him go Mike.

*Mike falls to his knees and holds out his arms, a look of anguish upon his face*

MMM: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....

*Saul spots Tim Allen peeking through the door, storms towards him and slams the door shut with him on the outside*

TA: Mr. Raymondson we were hoping for a few words?

SR: Can't you see my client is angry and upset? I don't think I need to explain to you exactly what happens when my client is angry and upset. I suggest you go interview the owner of this company and ask him why my client has been brought in to this company and yet does not get on the damn card. My client is the biggest monster 6CW has EVER seen. He is Box office. He is a DRAW. Mr. Jones needs to see the benefit of having such a beast at his disposal. Now if you will excuse me...

*Saul opens the door*

MMM:...OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....

*Saul rushes through the door and slams it as Tim Allen looks at the camera shaking his head and the scene cuts to commercial*
Man Mountain Mike
Man Mountain Mike

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Wed 23 Mar 2016, 10:41 am

Before Zhi can answer, the lights go down low and the two men look around the arena as it descends into near darkness. Reborn looks towards Cassius and then to the crowd, unsure what is going on. The arena screen then comes on and shows the words “New Dawn – Same Ending” in red lettering, before disappearing. The screen stays black but we can now hear Joshua speaking:

How can a man who feels no fright……be terrified of a false prophet……

There is a pause:

Why should a monster surrounded by victims…….cower at yet another blind individual…….

There is another pause as Zhi and Reborn continue to look around:

How is it that the bottom reaches the top…….in a way no-one thought possible…….

Joshua suddenly appears from the side of the screen with his hair covering his face. The 6CW World Title is over his shoulder and provides a comforting shine of light in the gloom. Joshua takes a long sigh that bellows his hair out before flicking it back slowly. His eyes look from side to side, if gazing around the audience before staring out in front of him:

So the nightmare begins again…….

He cocks his head to one side and looks to the ring, before shaking his head:

And for some…….they walk into it with great sound but closed eyes…….

Joshua looks down at Reborn:

Do or die is what I heard……..And I believe it is apt…….Another pointless exercise that will fade away…….as those that say they do struggle to do so…….

His face turns away and he takes another sigh. Joshua grits his teeth and then speaks:

I have moved on from one man……whose mouth opens too much…….to another man trying to replicate his facial movements……Why is it that humour is a testament of strength here? ……Why is it that the sounds of laughter make a man seem great? ……Why is it that I must contend with clowns that I have already dealt with?……

He looks back at Reborn:

But……..the winner stands before me……..Forgive me if I don’t applaud someone’s own demise…….If a being wants to suffer in the view of millions…….then who am I to neglect him of that right……..A right that he has worked so hard for……..A right that makes him a true contender…….A right that proves brilliance is something well hidden…….So very……..very…….well hidden…….

Joshua stares at Reborn for a few moments before looking upwards slowly:

With a long period to come…….until a choice is to be made…….I wish to see some strength in what I have to face…….Strength that comes through talent…….Or courage…….But not because his associates helped him…….While mine were laid to waste…….That is the old way but I make things quite clear now…….With my power…….and fortitude…….I stand alone with no one to faze me…….

Joshua adjusts the 6CW World Title on his shoulder and closes his eyes in irritation. He then opens them slowly and speaks:

With new arrivals…….or some would say victims…….It is clear there is a list to go through…….Names to tick off and people I have to listen too…….This ring over the next seven instalments will be covered in aspirations…….None of which will be reached……..But they will stand and tell you so…….Plead with you their credentials…….Promise that the way ahead will be different…….

He moves his head closer to the screen and snarls:

The reality is the comfort…….of things staying just as they are…….

He moves his head back again and shakes his head:

Even as I say these words…….I feel the yearning of things to change…….So we have to go through…….this pointless rigmarole…….

His eyes dart to Zhi and then back at Reborn:

So you stand and promise the earth…….to a new arena of star filled eyes…….And you stretch your spine as far as it can go…….In the hope of looking less weak…….And your words talk of fear…….and how men quiver in your presence…….And your eyes dart around you now…….in the hope your lies don’t catch up with you…….

He moves his neck from side to side as he says his next words:

Repeat…….repeat…….repeat…….repeat…….

He pauses again and pushes the hair from his eyes with his free hand:

The best in the business…….after only one fortuitous victory……..Is this really what is now to be believed?……..

He grabs his hair in annoyance and then makes it cover his face:

Who knows the truth……..But I have to see this for myself……..

The arena screen slowly fades and the crowd look to the stage in anticipation. Zhi and Reborn look around them again, until Joshua appears from behind the curtain. He has a microphone in one hand and still has the 6CW World Title over his shoulder. He briefly looks to the ring before walking straight towards Reborn and standing toe-to-toe. Joshua towers over Reborn and looks into his eyes from above. He looks at his attire, starting from his boots and then looks at Reborn’s face. Joshua glares into his eyes and shakes his head. He then turns to Zhi with a look of disdain and lifts the microphone to his lips:

You are right…….You’re all scared……..

Joshua suddenly lifts both arms in the air and startles Reborn, as the lights all turn off to darkness. As the house lights start to come back up, Reborn turns and looks around him. Joshua and the 6CW World Title are now nowhere to be seen.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Wed 23 Mar 2016, 4:34 pm

('Out of the Black' blasts out of the speakers and the crowd boo loudly as Crime Lord storms from behind the curtain, International Championship slung over his shoulder.)

HE- Here comes Crime Lord, and what a night he had at Day of Reckoning. Retained his championship, runner up in Gateway to Glory.

HA- And yet his reward for his efforts is a five man ladder match for his championship.

(Crime Lord strides down the ramp, ignoring the fans booing and abusing him. He adjusts the championship belt on his shoulder before climbing up the steps and crouching through the ropes. He steps into the middle of the ring and raises the microphone to his lips.)

CL- At Day of Reckoning you saw a glimpse of what I am capable of! I am still International Champion, Mike Masters thrown to the wayside and I came THIS close to winning Gateway to Glory. If Robin Reborn wasn't such a slippery b*stard I would be stood here with a title shot ready to be fired.

HE- It is true, Robin Reborn was thrown over the top rope and only just about managed to hang on.

HA- But Crime Lord was taken out by Thunder, he just hit the floor last.

HE- Err...duh! Those are the rules of the match.

CL- I have been in this company for five minutes and already I am walking over the people you call heroes. Already my name spreads fear through the hallways of 6CW. Already I am the one man nobody wants to be drawn against. Forget Max Adamson, forget Robin Reborn, forget Thunder, hell forget Joshua and Liam Wood, the best 6CW has to offer is stood in this ring right now. It's only a matter of time before they all run out of luck and I rise and rise to the very pinnacle of this company, to the very top of this business. I've been there before and I will be there again. I am not to be underestimated. 6CW has entered a new age, one where your titans of old will be remembered only as stepping stones for Crime Lord.

I did all that, I outperformed the rest of this roster tenfold and then I come back home to get some well-deserved rest. To contemplate what I should have done differently to have beaten the 29th man. Then the card is released and I search for my name, because that's what matters and what greets me is something that made me p*ssed off. 

(The crowd start cheering, as Crime Lord gets angrier.)

CL- Jones, I knew you were a bit dim, I've seen first hand your mistakes and ill judgement but what the hell is this? I go out at Day of Reckoning and outperform all your other cronies, outlasted Liam Wood, outlasted Jimmy Phillips and Austin Stevens and Joshua. I do all that AND finish Mike Masters and I'm rewarded with this? You're a stupid son of a b*itch if you think I was ever going to be happy about this! Five man match?! Ladder match? Given away for free as well! What are you trying to achieve? You think you're a big man because you stopped Thunder and Mike Masters? They're small fry. You DO NOT WANT me targeting you because you won't survive. I'll eviscerate you. I will break your bones and snap you in two.

That's not to say I'm scared. I will still win. I will still climb the ladder, grab the championship and leave STILL International Champion. But why should I? I don't see Joshua defending his title? Where's Liam Wood's title defence? You think it wise to turn your greatest weapon against you Jones? You're a manipulative guy and yet you've made a big error here. Is this your attempt at showing your power? To get me to toe the line? I don't toe any line, I don't follow anybody's whims. I am my own man and I have had great success that way. You're a means to an end, make sure you don't push me into ending you with any means.

The only saving grace is that the bumbling, pathetic set of opponents you've served up should be easy work. Cameron Faith? Nobody. Aaron Heath? Pretender. Jimmy Phillips? Lackey? Lex Hart? Past it. This motley crew of wannabes are not close to my level even when combined! They're a bunch of useless nobodies. At least this match will give me the opportunity to prove my dominance. I will walk through all five of them, climb the ladder, grab my belt and walk away champion. Then Jones, you can apologise to me for making me waste my time like that.

HA- Crime Lord is not a happy man. The Forgotten showing yet more signs of fracture.

HE- It will be fine, Jones knows how good Crime Lord is, he's feeding him wrestlers for him to hurt, he knows Crime Lord loves hurting people, it's a gift.

HA- You keep telling yourself that.

CL- Now are any of my so-called peers brave enough to come out here and speak to their conqueror?

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Wed 23 Mar 2016, 5:02 pm

Anthony Grace is walking quickly in the backstage corridors and talking on his mobile phone. A stage hand struggles to keep up while carrying two large cardboard boxes. Grace’s tone on the phone is stern but he tries to keep calm.

AG: Just go through what was trending again. I need to get my head around it!

He stops and the stage hand bumps into him. Grace turns quickly and nearly swears at the helper but instead puts on a fake smile.

AG: Apologies…….

He turns around and rolls his eyes before barking into the phone.

AG: Yes I am still here! Read the list…….Reborn in the USA……..Death of Extreme……..Towel Sales Rocket……..

Grace shakes his head and rubs his eyes in annoyance.

AG: And where did Anyone But Forgotten finish? 17th?! 17th??!!

Grace takes a deep sigh and then remembers the stage hand is still there. He covers the phone with one hand and speaks to him.

AG: My good man, thank you for your help! It is the behind the scenes workers such as you that 6CW NEEDS to recognise. I will make sure that I let them know of your endeavours! Now, could you please disperse that merchandise into the waiting crowd? I want them to FEEL the power that tagline caused as it pushed Mr. Reborn into the stratosphere!

The stagehand looks slightly confused but at last gets the hint. He walks off into the distance with Grace making sure he has gone. He then looks around him and spots an open door. Grace walks into the room, which turns out to be a cleaner’s cupboard and slams the door shut. He fiddles around with the phone while squeezing between mops and brooms and then perches it on one of the shelves. A man’s face appears and Grace talks to him sternly.

AG: 17th isn’t a position I have worked myself towards. 17th isn’t a position I spent my money pushing for. 17th is not a number associated with Anthony Grace! You know what number is?! Number freaking 1!!!

The phone rattles on the shelf and the man says something inaudible. Grace rubs his eyes again and holds his hand up.

AG: Listen! We play the long game! I get that! And we are finally in a position where the ENTIRE audience is rooting for me.

He sighs.

AG: We go back to the drawing board and put the events of the pay per view behind us. As much as I wanted to be the number 1 face in this company, it appears we have other rivals to that crown. What they don’t have is my contacts, so things WILL improve!

He takes another sigh and turns to the phone.

AG: Have the replica tag team title belts sold out? And with my name on them?

The man on the voice says something briefly and Grace cuts in.

AG: Good, that is all I need to know.

He reaches for the phone and turns it off in a huff. Grace stands there in irritation and then suddenly kicks a bucket across the floor. He then lifts both his hands; crossing two fingers on one hand over two fingers over his other hand, and yells out.

AG: HASHTAG F*CK OFF!

He calms down after this and takes some very deep breaths. He retrieves his phone and then stands by the door. Grace reaches for his mouth and pushes the corner of his lips apart with his fingers in a smiling motion. He does this a few times before taking his fingers away and the smile staying in place. Grace then opens the door and steps into the corridor. His smile quickly falls when he sees the stage hand return with the boxes, but he keeps his composure.

AG: My friend returns! I must not have been clear in my instructions!

SH: Sorry Mr. Grace, I couldn’t get out to the fans. Geoff Steel is in the ring at the moment and production wouldn’t let me through.

Grace grits his teeth slightly and puts on another smile.

AG: Really? Well we must all wait our turn in the queue! I am sure Mr. Steel has some very important things to say! In fact, I must hurry off now and have a good old listen!

He brushes past the stage hand, nearly knocking the boxes out of his hands and strides off down the corridor.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the fans finish cheering at Geoff’s words, “Amazing Grace” blasts out of the speakers and Anthony Grace comes out onto the stage. He smiles broadly and salutes the fans as they cheer his arrival. He confidently walks down the stage and tags the fans hand as he goes. Climbing the steel steps, he enters the ring and shakes Geoff Steel warmly by the hand. He then adjusts his cheek microphone as the music dies down.

AG: Well Mr. Steel, here we are again!

The crowd pop and Grace turns to them.

AG: May you all bear witness as I congratulate Mr. Steel for being a part of the hardest fought draw in the HISTORY of 6CW! As matches go, it was one of the most EPIC I have been a part of!

He turns to Steel.

AG: I am not here to discuss the technicities of the match at Day of Reckoning! The result, as you so rightly state, is ALL that matters! Which is why I am hoping the saga reaches a conclusion which we can BOTH shake hands at the end of the match. The pursuit of gold should not mean newly won friendships should CRUMBLE into the dust! These pillars of companionship need to stay STRONG if we are to battle the last remains of the Forgotten’s empire!

He turns back to the crowd and broadly smiles again.

AG: Because many results went our way on Monday night! Not least my wishes coming TRUE and Mr. Reborn winning the Gateway to Glory! Proving that the words Anyone But Forgotten can propel even the most unlikely of winners into the crowds hearts! What a DESERVING win that was! What COURAGE shown! What a MOUNTAIN that he scaled! And I want to take a moment to utter words that should FOLLOW him as he heads to Wembley. THANK YOU ROBIN!

The crowd cheer and chant the phrase as well. Grace applauds and then speaks again when the chant dies down.

AG: But now the road to Night of Glory truly starts! And it is on this road, on that FIRST step, that I hope and pray the Megastars will be proclaimed WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!

He turns back to Steel.

AG: And I am sorry Mr. Steel, but that dream of ours WILL come true!

Grace smiles somewhat apologetically at Steel as the crowd cheer.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 23 Mar 2016, 5:19 pm

*Reborn holds his index finger up towards Zhi, asking him to wait. Robin stares up at the screen and laughs

RR: The ego on that monster eh? Do I even need to defeat him? He's already lost his character, his personality and every ounce of his individuality to Jones. A lone wolf who needs a father figure. Sounds like the Jungle Book.

But Joshy, I'm the jungle VIP. And although you've reached the top it'll be time to stop whenever you're told...by me!

*Reborn keeps walking towards the ring and looks up at Zhi

RR: You see, names and stature really mean nothing to me. Him and his buddies, you and your retirement fund; I don't give two. But i'll take my time deciding which wilted "warrior" to take down, I'm gonna need at least half my brain plugged in to beat you and Rupert Bear anyway. I proved myself at Day of Reckoning, and I needed to. But now I have to do it every single night; because you don't deserve a title if you can't beat the best this industry has to offer. At Night of Glory I will rid us of a poser, at Aftermath I will rid you of any momentum you can achieve

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Wed 23 Mar 2016, 9:01 pm

Just as Robin Reborn has finished speaking ‘papercut’ hits and Marshall Murdoch strolls out on to the stage microphone in hand, he makes his way down to the ring staring intriguingly at Reborn as he does so, as he walks a chant of ‘6-C-Dub’ breaks out amongst the crowd, this doesn’t seem to faze Marshall however as he keeps his sight firmly locked on Reborn.

Marshall clambers up the ringsteps slowly in the ring still focusing only on Reborn, he takes his place in the ring next to Cassius but doesn’t acknowledge his tag team partner in the slightest.

(Marshall leans forward slightly addressing Reborn directly)

MM (holding one finger in the air): ‘First of all, let’s get one thing straight (Marshall turns away from Reborn for the first time and looks at Cassius) did you get taller whilst we’ve been away? (Cassius responds only by raising his eyebrows slightly) No? You seemed different somehow in the Gateway match? Are folk here smaller than we’re used to? Wearing smaller gear these days to accentuate? (Cassius still hasn’t flinched and Marshall looks away slightly uncomfortably before focusing back on Reborn)

MM: ‘Mr Reborn I believe? I don’t believe we’ve had the pleasure? I would introduce myself, but I’m sure you’re just like everybody else in the back there in that you’ve been watching me for years just in awe, and now you get to step foot in the same ring as me just days after winning the Gateway to Glory, well your week just continues to get better and better.’

MM: ‘I must commend you though, seriously, you’re obviously a talented kid, it was some achievement on Monday, I can’t knock it, I really can’t, I saw that, looked at the card for Aftermath, and actually for one flittering moment thought there might be a little ray of light in this hellhole, someone worthy of facing myself in my return match, and then reality hit when you went and ruined it all by opening your mouth just then.’

(Marshall takes a step backwards and starts to pace the ring)

MM: ‘Have you got some kind of deathwish? You come out here acting the big I am, questioning whether this guy (he points to Cassius) still has it? My god if you’re not scared of this man then you’re more braindead than I thought! I’m teaming with the nutcase next week and he sodding terrifies me! (Marshall realises what he’s said, and quickly turns to Cassius) No offense.’

MM: ‘And that’s what made me realise you’re just like the rest of the sheep in this organisation Robin. Just another one who’s either deluded, treading water, or quite simply starstruck.’

‘Marshall points up to the titantron’

MM: ‘Starstruck like whatever the hell that was up there a moment ago. That man is meant to be a champion, the man who carries this company to bigger and better heights, someone who should in theory should be superior to every man, woman and child associated with this fed, he should bow to no man. Yet from the moment Cassius Zhi walked into 6CW he’s been fawning all over him, trying to get a piece of the action, desperate for somebody in the back to take his hint and give him the match with Cassius that he craves so badly. I can only assume in the vain hope that being in a match with someone that people have actually heard of will give him that boost of publicity, a boost in profile. A boost in profile that he needs to escape from this sinking ship.’

(A mixture of boos and the 6-C-W chant start back up again, as Marshall stops and stares at Reborn again)

MM: ‘For doesn’t that just sum up this place? There’s just a superiority complex surrounding the whole thing, take putting 6CW’s two marquee signings being put straight into the first main event after signing for example. A superb business decision, only the second sensible decision this management has ever made after offering me a contract so eye watering I would have stupid to turn it down, only to be demoted when the inmates start to grumble because they're worried about their precious little 'spot' not thinking of the bigger picture, inmates who were mostly not good enough for the bigger leagues by the way. So in one fell swoop, they’ve peed off two guys they should just be grateful decided just to step foot in this place, the roster who bizarrely feel they should be above us for whatever reason and the paying public who are denied a proper main event’

(Marshall starts to address Reborn again): But I digress, you see I actually disagree with my friend here about you, I don’t think you’re scared. If you were scared you wouldn’t even dare show your face out here, you’d be hiding in the back too terrified to venture out here like your new BFF. What sort of man C0ck and bull name is Thunder whilst we’re on it by the way? Poor guy’s too embarrassed about being here to even use his real name. I think you’re just not the brightest, there’s a fine line between brave and stupid, which you my friend might just have stepped over.

MM: ‘You claim to have every man in that locker room worried Robin? Well let’s just wait until two weeks time when Marshall Murdoch and Cassius Zhi team up and show them how it’s really done, give them something to be truly terrified about, and make you and everybody else realise that form is temporary, class is permanent and my god we’ve still got it!’

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Harlequin Wed 23 Mar 2016, 11:11 pm

*As Cerberus leans towards the stage Engel signals over to the timekeeper who whispers in his ear. Engel smiles before standing straight and putting the microphone to his lips*

EH: Dicey Reilly won't be showing his face out here tonight, he is going home to spend time with his friends and family in potatoville. He made the RIGHT choice. So Cerberus quit standing there pining for somebody to come out and back you up. We all know the reason your out here is me. Your attempt at humour is fascinating, your onesie burka get up, hilarious. But its not exactly PG now is it?

CROWD: BOOOO.

EH: Is it not ironic that these fans hated you, and yet when the one thing you love is taken away, when the one thing you worked so hard for, put your body on the line for is stolen, torn from you. These "fans" get behind you? SEE...SO EASY TO ORCHESTRATE...TO CONTROL...

*Engel twitches his head before shaking it back to normal. Cerberus turns around*

EH: ITS OVER...THE BLOOD THE ANARCHY THE CHAOS. Your very essence has been burnt to a cinder and only you can show you adapt. You give Jones two weeks to give you what you want. He holds all the cards Cerberus, he could not care less about your protests. Your title is in the trash where it belongs and now is the time to reach out and grab what belongs to us.

*Engel adjusts his suit and walks over to pat Cerberus' chest but thinks wisely against that idea*

EH: Even now there are people looking to take your place in this world people living off of there past and riding the coat tails of a long dead dynasty. They stand among us waiting for us to slip up, a cancer upon 6CW. These people don't care...they will still buy tickets whether your around or not...you and I, Dicey, even Costello brought this house down for three months...and these fans now take pleasure in what has been taken away from you.

*Engel looks out at the fans*

EH: LET THEM FIGHT they asked of us, and we did, don't let this opportunity that Jones has given us slip from your fingers.

*Engel looks towards Cerberus waiting patiently*

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Thu 24 Mar 2016, 12:10 am

Heroes are Hard to Find fills the arena, signalling the arrival of Thunder on the scene. The Oncoming Storm bursts through the curtains, he paces on the stage before, tapping his heart three times and pointing out to the crowd.

With a smile on his face Thunder strolls down the ramp, he completes a full circle around the ring greeting as many fans as possible before, jogging up the steps. Thunder wipes his feet on the apron before climbing through the ropes. Zhi and Murdoch look at Thunder, Thunder looks straight through them to Reborn. Thunder walks up to Robin and smiles.

Thunder
Well done my friend. I’ve called you Nightwing since the day I met you because, I knew you were a hero and at gateway, you proved it. My only regret is that I didn’t beat Joshua so, it could be you and me main eventing Night of Glory. Now, I hear we’re teaming up on Aftermath, who we against?

Reborn looks at Thunder and nods towards Zhi and Murdoch. Thunder turns to look at the two men, as though just noticing them for the first time. He flicks his finger back and forth as though, running the maths or trying to figure out who to address first.

Thunder
These two? Ok you.

The roaming finger stops and points clearly at Murdoch.

Thunder
If, I was listening properly before coming out here…which knowing me I probably wasn’t. You were saying something about all of us watching you for years in awe, well, as a fan of professional wrestling, I have to say I have…no clue who you are. By the way, I’ve seen your contract, Jones doesn’t know it but, I still have the keys to his filing cabinet, it’s not that lucrative but, then maybe it seems to be for someone who hasn’t earned that much before. You think we should be grateful you decided to come here? Why? Another wannabe trying to make a name for himself, by stepping up to the big dogs? Ask Enforcer how that worked for him, or… that French guy that used to hang around these halls.

Robin thinks for a moment before realising Thunder has forgotten the name of the guy he beat for the International championship. Once he realises Robin can’t help but, shake his head and smile.

Thunder
One more thing before I move on to tweedle dee over there. You asked what kind of name Thunder is? I’ll tell you, it’s the kind of name that inspires. The reason I chose the name isn’t because, I’m embarrassed to be here, I’m just not a fan of alliteration, my real name, Is Mike McCulloch, it doesn’t roll off the tongue quite as well as Thunder. It’s like Peter Parker, Susan Storm, Scott Summers, Robin Reborn, doesn’t quite roll as well as Spiderman, the Invisible Woman Cyclops, Nightwing and real names don’t quite inspire as much.

Thunder turns back to Reborn.

Thunder
No offence, though consider the official change.

Thunder turns his attentions to Zhi and smiles.

Thunder
Hello Hillbilly Jim. Firstly thank you for proving my point from the other week, 6CW attracts the crazies. First we had Joshua and Dicey, then Cerberus came along, then Engel and now you. This is sport, it’s not about hurting people, you want to just hurt people try your hand fight clu…sorry can’t talk about it. You think we’re all scared of you? Have you met Timothy Allen yet? Now there’s a guy to be scared off, he seems like he’s nothing to be worried about, after all he’s just an interviewer. Right? Wrong, Clark Kent was a reporter, really he was Superman. I’ve seen Tim, stand next guys like Joshua, Engel, Cerberus and even the entire Forgotten and get not only the full story but, also in their heads. Yeah, he’s a crazy one that guy.

Thunder pauses for a moment, deep in thought, before turning back to Robin.

Thunder
Did you make a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles reference earlier? I do disagree with you on one thing you said earlier though, this one talking so, much but, not saying anything. What about Joshy boy? He’s always talking but, never actually says anything.

Thunder turns his attention back to their opponents.

Thunder
As for you two idiots being peed about being bumped down the card, you should be thanking management for that decision. Would you really want the last thing everyone saw on your Aftermath debut, being the pair of you idiots looking up at the lights?

Thunder brings down his microphone for the first time since entering the fray.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Thu 24 Mar 2016, 10:34 am

The O2 Arena in Dublin is buzzing with excitement, 23,000 Irish 6CW fans packed into the Arena and the festival atmosphere is in full swing, suddenly the lights go off and whistles can be heard from the crowd as the spotlight is shone on a lonely figure on the stage, the figure takes out a tin whistle and starts to play a tune, the crowd realising what he is playing start to sing-a-long as the rest of the Arena lights come on and reveal the rest of the band Waylander as “Born to Fight” kicks in and Dicey Reilly walks out onto the stage wearing a Irish Volunteers uniform worn by the rebel soldiers during the 1916 Rising, the crowd reach fever pitch as Dicey raises his two arms in the air and starts singing along with the band after the band is finished Dicey takes the mic

Crowd: OLE OLE OLE OLE......OLE OLE

Dicey: This isn’t a Conor McGregor show for crying out loud

Dicey starts laughing and is given a beer

Dicey: Slainte

Dicey knocks the beer back to the cheers of the crowd

Dicey: WELCOME TO 6CW......

Crowd: 6CW

Dicey: I am sorry it is just me here but you see things have changed over in London, our beloved 6CW is being run into a power mad, weasel and his band of merry-men

Crowd: F**K JONES

Dicey: Hahaha I see it’s catching on, hashtag that s**t on Twitter it will drive Grace mental

Crowd: MEGA....STARS

Dicey: Jones is taking it all away from us, not just the wrestlers but from you..all of you, I have worked non-stop since returning to 6CW, I only came back to help out an old friend and that son of a b**ch stabbed me in the back, so I kicked him in the teeth, then I try and help out a guy who looked lost and directionless and he stabs me in the back so I kicked him in the teeth and he gets a f**king title shot and wins last week (Crowd boo) then the clown returns, he promises chaos and destruction, a playground for people of our like to fight and raise some hell, I play along because you know it’s just nice to hit something or someone especially if there is no comeback...no responsibility, then Jones comes out and stops the match, months of build up, of mind games, of passion, gone in a second on some little Hitlers whim, instead of sticking up the finger to him we have Engel that arse licking pasty f**k coming out in a suit trying to be something that Jones will see and embrace him in his arms like a long lost son, Engel wanted all this from the start and now he’s gotten it, he will have a nice little spot beside Woods right up Jones arse, Cerberus comes out with a Peppa Pig onesie on, I really don’t know haha and me, I came home, I am not running away but I wanted to give you all what Jones has taken away, on the eve of the start of Irelands freedom, the 1916 Easter Rising, the day brave men and women said F**K YOU to British rule and started our fight to freedom, brave men and women who put their lives on the line so we had a country to call our own....the greatest damn country on Gods green earth

Crowd: IRELAND

Dicey: Jones cancelled the Pay Per View that was scheduled for over here, Revolution it was called....how fitting, so I have brought it to you, my friends, my countyfolk, my fellow revolutionist, so drink up, party hard and enjoy the centenary weekend because this is the start of it all, this is where we raise that finger to Jones and the rest in 6CW, this is where we say f**k you to the oppressors once again, this is where we show them what the Irish are made of so raise your free beers in the air because all of this is billed to Jones and LETS GET F**KING WRECKED!!!

The crowd go mental as Dicey stands there with a smile on his face

Crowd: F**K JONES

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Thu 24 Mar 2016, 2:25 pm

Steel runs a hand through his hair looking off into the distance, before turning back to Grace and shaking his head disapprovingly. He then lifts the microphone back to his mouth.

GS: It doesn’t surprise me Anthony that you want to just completely ignore the finish to our match at Day of Reckoning and only concentrate on the verdict, you and I both know if were to scrutinise the result it would mean you admitting to these fans that the Megastars weren’t capable of beating myself and Mike Hill, with that goes any solid foundation you could hope to build on to provide reasons why the Megastars should be the fans next champions. There’s no denying that we put on one of the best tag team contests this company has seen, Max Adamson and yourself have to be commended for being a big part of that, it was a nearly faultless display, but you weren’t the best team out there that accolade should belong solely to MY team.

Steel looks down at the mat, a look of frustration etched on his face.

GS: Reborn won the Gateway to Glory match and so deserves his shot at Night of Glory in the main event I hope these fans do get behind him, He earnt that opportunity so shouldn’t have to share that with anybody else. The same way I pinned you Grace yet somehow you still end up being rewarded for that, surely you can see my point?

Steel pauses and looks at Grace for a response before continuing regardless

GS: The talk of friendship Grace and how we shouldn’t allow the result to affect the bond between our teams, to me that’s easy for you to say, you’ve not lost anything, you’ve gained a championship shot. Friendship is about making sacrifices for each other, I don’t see either yourself or indeed Max Adamson queuing up outside Jones office, wanting to make right the mistakes of our match, instead you’ve embraced the opportunity bestowed upon you. At least now I know where we really stand, the Megastars will do whatever it takes to claim the gold. You talk a good Grace and had you come out here and apologised maybe we could have worked past this hurdle, heck there’s still time for you to make this right, I doubt however that’s something you’re willing to do.

Steel lowers the microphone allowing it to dangle at his side as he waits for a response from Grace

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Thu 24 Mar 2016, 8:53 pm

Cassius steps towards the ropes and sneers at Thunder as he leans against them. He slowly looks towards Reborn and then to the big screen where Joshua had appeared, his sneer replaced by a dismissive smirk coupled with a chaotic glint in his eye.

Cassius : Scared… of you Joshua?

Just because you’ve got the naïve, nascent nubiles of 6CW, who haven’t seen a damn thing yet, cowering in the corners of this arena… please, now that you are in such esteemed company as Marshall and I, do not flatter yourself.

For to fear you would be as ridiculous as to fear something like… lightning!

Something that looks impressive, but is almost always harmlessly in the distance…

Here one moment… and gone the next!

Cassius looks down at the mat and ponders for a second before looking up again

Cassius : Though it would be foolish to believe that lightning will never strike… and I dare say I will fear you one day, Joshua.

Marshall looks at Zhi puzzled, surprised at what he has said. Cassius addresses Murdoch as if knowing he is being looked at, without even turning.

Cassius : You and I both know how it feels, Marshall…

Cassius turns around to speak to his tag team partner

Cassius : … to devote so much time… energy… and trust in one person. To be seduced by their charismatic allure. As if to exist only for them… to fight FOR THEM… only for them to reveal themselves as a false prophet. A brainwasher. AN ABUSER!

You and I both know how it feels to have part of your very being torn away… and how unstable that can make you. How DANGEROUS that can make you. How unpredictable….

Cassius turns back to the screen

Cassius : The day you realise the same Joshua… that is when I shall be wary. THAT is the day I will look above me and wonder if that lightning really will strike. But not today!

Reborn here calls you a lone wolf… but no hound is truly wild whilst they remain on a leash!

Cassius laughs to himself sinisterly

Cassius : Though to be afraid of lightning is infinitely less ridiculous than to fear its noisy neighbour… Thunder!

YOUR false prophet!

Cassius points around at the crowd then stares vehemently at Thunder standing on the ramp

Cassius : Superheroes really don’t do it for me Thunder. They are just so… Hollywood. All crash, bang, wallop with no substance – just like you at Day of Reckoning. And just like you, Thunder, they are rammed down our throats with no let up too.

It’s tiresome!

Cassius steps back from the ropes and paces the ring slowly

Cassius : I’m more a fan of Asian cinema… naturally. Not a colourful cartoonish escape from reality but a mirror held up to an ugly, ugly world! And likewise, a mirror held up to this ugly company!

We had our Battle Royale last night at Day of Reckoning.

The Ring is fitting, even if it is just homonymously.

But my favourite? That would be Oldboy. Where the hero doesn’t walk away bruised and battered but with a multi-million budget sequel in his back pocket… but instead with the grim realisation he has fuc**d his daughter; which by the looks of Joshua - his parents have already covered; and with his tongue cut out – which would be a much more fitting end for you both than the Hollywood version these fans dream of (Zhi looks at both Thunder and Reborn)… because it is YOU who have already talked too much!

Fans : BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Cassius smiles sadistically, clenching and unclenching his fists as he stares a hole in Robin Reborn

Cassius : And I have already answered your asinine question, Reborn. Now is the time to SHOW YOU I can still go. Be it at the main even, the pre-show, or RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW!

Fans : YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

Cassius grabs the top rope and feigns a vaulting motion over the top, his biceps bulging as he faux-strains to stop himself. Robin Reborn remains completely unflinched. Zhi nods at Marshall to look in Reborn’s direction then laughs sadistically.

Cassius : No… you see?

Robin Reborn isn’t stupid, Marshall. He may come a little closer than Joshua – but he’s still maintaining a safe distance. And he’s intuitive enough to realise that with experience such as ours, comes the waning ability to harness our inner Jeff Hardy.

Maintaining just a safe enough distance….

It’s telling…

Not stupid…

But scared!

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 24 Mar 2016, 11:11 pm

Engel looks at Cerberus patiently

I really do admire how you think everything about here revolves around your pathetic piece of sh*t arse Engel...
You're stood here in a £3.50 poundland suit and you have the nerve to call my essence burnt to a cinder...
Look at yourself...The only way you could be more of a sell out is if you bent over ready to receive ol Jonesy's 2in d**k

Crowd chant "You sold out" at Engel as Cerberus starts to circle him

Doesn't it get to you that everything you wanted...everything you tried to create...
Everything you dreamt this situation has been torn apart & sh*t on by Jones...
Yet your happy to stand here in your suit like a jackass...
Why do you stand here Engel? 

*Cerberus gets up close behind Engel who starts to twitch his neck*

Ever so desperately seeking approval....
Something you've never had in your life...
I ain't no psychologist but it sounds like your trying to make Mr Jones your new daddy to rebuild your childhood in a better picture...
Newsflash Engel...No matter how much you stomp your feet about change it's not happening...
He doesn't care about you,Me,Dicey & Costello & he never will....

*Cerberus takes a stand right infront of Engel*

For someone with a sadistic mind your awfully limited on what cards you believe are in play...
You think i don't hold my own cards?...You think im just going to sit back and watch Michael Jones tear this away from me...
If you believe that Engel...Just watch me drag me that motherf**ker down into the depths of hell...
I am going to ruin his life one piece at a time...This is not going to turn into 6CW Total Divas...
If i have to sacrifice my body to keep this in place...Im going to nail myself to that cross...
And come back stronger...

Crowd chant LET THEM FIGHT

You would think Michael would know by now that soon as you start messing with Karma it's going to bite back in a real big way...
There's endless people trying to get you out the door.....
Team 6CW.....
Me...Dicey...Costello....Once he gets his head out his arse or takes his medication Engel...
Maybe he should even look at the guy sat next to yourself...Charles Kramer...
He helped you back into this place...Soon as a better offer comes in...
Maybe it's your time to be replaced and you will never see it coming...
So Michael if you don't do the right thing...
Go home. write your will, Say good bye to family & friends..
Put your head between your legs and kiss your arse goodbye..
Cos i will end you & The Forgotten one way or another...
So Michael DO THE RIGHT THING & swallow your pride and hand MY Title over...

Cerberus goes back to ignoring Engel much to his annoyance and staring at the entrance way

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sat 26 Mar 2016, 2:39 pm

*The titantron cuts backstage to Timothy Allen who is standing by waiting to speak to the 6CW audience...*

Timothy Allen: "Ladies and Gentlemen, at Aftermath on 4th April we will see the return of 6WF legend Scorpion, who will be facing debutant O'Callaghan in an intriguing matchup of old against new. We know all about the history of Scorpion, one of the great luminaries from 6WF making his way to 6CW, but many members of the 6CW universe have been asking "Who is O'Callaghan?" - well I am happy to inform you the mystery man himself has sent in this video explaining a little more about himself..."

*The titantron leaves Timothy Allen, cutting to the beginning of a video...*

Voiceover: "O'Callaghan, born and bred in Ireland, is the greatest wrestler in the world. And he is about to take over 6CW. Some of you will laugh at that statement, the smart amongst you will not. O'Callaghan will quickly prove that upon his arrival, but if you are unaware of his accomplishments to date in the Irish Wrestling Federation..."

*"Centuries" by Fallout boy begins playing in the background, as the video cuts to numerous images of O'Callaghan in the IWF..."

IWF Announcer: "O'Callaghan putting a beating on the 7ft monster here, aiming to become part of the youngest ever IWF Tag Team Champions - he has him down and has put him in the cobra clutch...HE TAPPED OUT HE TAPPED OUT, O'CALLAGHAN HAS DONE IT! HE AND MCSHEFFREY BECOME THE YOUNGEST TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS IN IWF HISTORY!"

*The video cuts to the main event of IWF-a-mania 1, McSheffrey against O'Callaghan in a bar room brawl for the IWF Interstate Championship"

IWF Announcer: "O'CALLAGHAN IS BLOODIED, HE IS A MESS, BUT HE HAS SUMMONED THE STRENGTH TO GO UP THE LADDER, AND, AND...OH MY GOD 360 SPLASH OFF THE LADDER ONTO MCSHEFFREY AND THROUGH THE TABLE!!! I'VE NEVER SEEN AN ATHLETE AS GIFTED AS THIS YOUNG KID, HE'S DESTROYED HIS FORMER PARTNER AND BECOME IWF INTERSTATE CHAMPION!"

*The video cuts to O'Callaghan sitting in a big ballroom, in a big red chair in front of a fire. He is dressed in a grey three piece suit, chuckling to himself by himself..."

O'Callaghan: "They said I was too young to make it. They said McSheffrey carried me. They said at 19 I couldn't become IWF Champion..."

*The video cuts to IWF-a-mania 2, O'Callaghan against Father Jack in a Last Man Standing match for the IWF Championship"

IWF Announcer: "One minute left, O'Callaghan is level with Father Jack in his quest to become IWF Champion at the young age of 19...oh no Father Jack has him caught in the Potato Hold with only 45 seconds left...can O'Callaghan hold on? 30 seconds left O'Callaghan is struggling...WAIT A MINUTE I DON'T BELIEVE WHAT I'VE JUST SEEN O'CALLAGHAN HAS REVERSED THE POTATO HOLD INTO A SHARPSHOOTER WITH 15 SECONDS LEFT WILL FATHER JACK TAP....

FATHER JACK IS HOLDING ON...

DING DING DING...HE TAPPED! FATHER JACK TAPPED! O'CALLAGHAN IS THE YOUNGEST IWF CHAMPION! WHAT HAVE I JUST SEEN!!"

*The video cuts back to O'Callaghan, who sits smiling - he pulls out a cigar from his suit pocket...holding it between his fingers*

O'Callaghan: "...but what people say about me is always wrong..."

*The video cuts to IWF-a-mania 3, O'Callaghan is defending his IWF Championship in a 30 man over the top rope battle royale. We are down to the final 3...*

IWF Announcer: "I can't believe O'Callaghan, the IWF Champion has made it to the final three against Father Jack and his old adversary McSheffrey. But he's in a world of trouble, having been on the end of a huge powerbomb by his former tag team partner. Father Jack and McSheffrey now trade blows in the centre of the ring...McSheffrey swings Father Jack towards the ropes, Father Jack holds on and McSheffrey runs towards him...OH MY WORD THEY'VE BOTH GONE OVER AND ARE HOLDING ON FOR DEAR LIFE....

AND AND

O'CALLAGHAN OUT OF NOWHERE WITH ELIMINATES BOTH FATHER JACK AND MCSHEFFREY TO RETAIN HIS IWF CHAMPIONSHIP! WHAT RESILIANCE, WHAT COURAGE, WHAT GUILE SHOWN BY THE CHAMP!"

*The video cuts back to O'Callaghan in his chair, taking a puff on his cigar*

O'Callaghan: "...every...single...person...WRONG."

*O'Callaghan stands, and starts talking directly into the camera*

O'Callaghan: "You see I am a specimen, a specimen the like, of which the world has never seen before. I am the boy wonder. I am special. I smell greatness. I finish strong."

*O'Callaghan tosses the cigar aside, and points at the camera...*

O'Callaghan: "People don't come to watch anyone else but me wrestle. Scorpion - April 4th you'll be in the presence of wrestling royalty. Enjoy it. It won't last long."

*The video ends with the final line of the song "...remember me for centuries" playing as we head back to the arena...*
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat 26 Mar 2016, 2:51 pm

*From the ramp Reborn looks on at the three men in the ring, to the screen, the fans, and raises the microphone as he looks back to the ring.

RR: The welcome party has come out for you gentlemen. After my friend Thunder's seal of approval at Day of Reckoning, anointing me as the only man he can see stopping the monster who holds the 6CW title, now the champ himself shows his hand.

*Reborn takes steps towards the ring and halts as he gets to the step.

RR: It could not be clearer to me that no one man in this company wants to face me right now. For all the talent in the world we have in this locker room, not one of you truly believes you have the intestinal fortitude to start the battle and end it like I did in the Gateway to Glory. To scratch and claw my way to the top.

*Reborn walks into the ring and stands beside Thunder. He points at Murdoch

RR: You never made it to the top

*He points next at Cassius

RR: And you don't have the desire to climb the mountain again. You want it handed to you. But at Aftermath you'll face two men who know that in this company you have to earn the right to be the best every time you step into the ring.

*He pats Thunder on the back

RR: We just went through hell and put it all on the line to show the world just how damn good we are...

*He raises a hand and urges them forward

RR: Whereas you two boys were scared of the fire

*Reborn lowers the mic and begins to shout trash back at Zhi who holds nothing back himself

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Sat 26 Mar 2016, 3:07 pm

Timothy Allen is standing in the parking lot with a cameraman awaiting the arrival of Mike Masters. An Audi R8 pulls in besides Allen and Masters walks out sporting his very own customised Mike Masters tracksuit. Masters gets out of the car and opens the boot to collects his luggage. He then notices Timothy Allen and so he throws his keys at him ordering him to park his car.

MM: Be safe, be wise and don't scratch it, you got that.

TA: Mike, I'm not a valet.

MM: Wait...your not? I thought that's your role here in this company.

TA: Mike, I've been interviewing you for years now. I'm 6CW's backstage interviewer.

MM: Well you look like a valet. You dress like one, and you're out hear chilling in the parking lot, what do you expect me to think. You know, what gimme back my car keys, my car will be fine here, know one dares to mess with this stunner of a car. Now what do you want?

TA: Well I just wanted to get some of your thoughts following the recent Day of Reckoning PPV.

MM: Oh I'm sure you would like my thoughts, I'm sure you want to know how I'm feeling after I lost to Crime Lord and then failed to win the Gateway to Glory. Well you know something Timothy, here's my thoughts. I'm peed off you got that. So it's best you don't annoy me on that otherwise I'm gonna take that microphone of yours and shove it where the sun don't shine.

TA: Well I...

MM: You see the 6CW fans paid their good hard earned money to see Mike Masters. They wanted to see me wrestle, they wanted to see me show off, they wanted to see me win. Now did I steal the show? Of course I did, don't be stupid. Every time I'm in the ring, I'm stealing the show. But the manners in which I lost just p!ss me the hell off. I took Crime Lord to the limit, I was this close to winning the international title. This close, but then as soon as I let my guard down he pounced! I guess that's why he's the champ right? Yeah yeah...

MM: And then I entered the Gateway to Glory, a match that just screams Mike Masters. And what happened, I got eliminated by someone who is just always up in my business. I mean, he just can't stay away from me can he? You see Keith Leone is someone who I started respecting ever since he beat me for my title, but throughout this whole time he's just been a thorne in my side. Not only did he take my EWF title away from me, he took away my chance of headlining Night of Glory. He took away something I was destined for...

*Masters begins walking away from Timothy before swiftly turning around putting both his hands on his head*

MM: And where does that leave me now Timmy? I don't have the international title, I don't have a ticket to the main event of Night of Glory. I don't have anything going for me now...

*Masters begins smirking yet looks little dejected*

MM: Right now...I'm just known as the guy that couldn't get the job done without the Forgotten and Mr. Jones.

Masters just stares at Timothy Allen with contrasting emotions before calmly walking away from him.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 28 Mar 2016, 1:48 am

*Jack Hurst is in the back with a toothpick in his mouth. He stands tall in a white suit, a black shirt underneath with two open buttons. He checks his watch, roll his eyes and mutters to himself

JH: She's never on time...

*His thoughts are interrupted as he hears heels approaching. His smile falters as we see Charlotte Grey walk into shot, with a team beside her.

CG: Jack, a quick word?

*Jack forces the smile back on

JH: Well of course. Fire away!

CG: How do you feel after Day of Reckoning?

JH: Fit and firing on all cylinders, it was a tough night but I can put that straight on Aftermath.

*Charlotte pauses a little then goes again

CG: I'm sorry, I was thinking more about Robin's Gateway to Glory win, you must be very excited for him?

*A frown flickers briefly across his face before a readjustment

JH: Yes, mighty happy for Robin. Good to see some of my old tricks rubbed off on him.

CG: Are we looking at a man soon to be crowned a world champion?

JH: Well, I think I am going to have to prove myself again but the talent is clearly there

*Charlotte pauses again

CG: Sorry, I was talking about Robin; do you see him winning a title at Night of Glory?

JH: You'll have to ask Robin about that, Miss Grey.

CG: I'm sure you've talked together about this since the start

JH: I'm sorry, but is this an interview I need to be here for or could we get a picture of Robin out and do the metaphorical over that instead?

*Charlotte is taken aback

JH: Figuratively speaking of course. It's just I have a chance to avenge my defeat from Day of Reckoning and must focus my attentions fully on...

*He trails off as more heels echo around the corridor.

JH: I must dash, Miss Grey. Thank you for your support

*Hurst ducks away and leaves a confused Charlotte

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Mon 28 Mar 2016, 2:53 pm

*“Ain’t no Stopping Me” blasts out around the arena as Cameron Faith strolls onto the stage to a torrent of abuse. Faith focused fully on Crime Lord ignores the crowd and keeps walking to the top of the ramp where he stops and raises the UK Championship above his head to a backdrop of red, white and blue pyros before making his way down the ramp blanking the fans as he passes them.*

HE: And here’s Faith, another who had a great night at Day of Reckoning, overcoming the odds to retain the UK Championship in 6CW’s first ever Time Attack. And may I just add what a stylish champion he makes.

HA: Stylish???

HE: Yeah, Faith is continuing to showcase his new Fashion Range, WEEGY. Today’s ensemble of a White Vest, Blue Jeans and Brown Boots accessorised with white cap and brought together stunningly by a couple bling bling chains is part of the upcoming spring/summer range. Now everyone can dress and feel like a true champion!!

HA: What!!! Stop it Henry, please dear god just stop it. Faith escaped that time attack by the skin of his teeth, he should be less focused on what he’s wearing and more on this match, as should you.

*Faith walks up the ringside steps, climbs through the ropes, straightens the belt on his shoulder, raises a microphone before turning his attention to Crime Lord and the International Championship over his shoulder*

CF: Martin Luther King once said “We are not makers of history, we are made by history” but then again I don’t think even he could dream that there would be someone like me, someone whose name has become so synonymous with creating historic moments that I have transcended wrestling. I turn each and every match into a piece of art to be savoured, even devoured. Just ask the critics who have proclaimed my victory at Day of Reckoning a masterpiece, a match for the ages, a gift to the thousands in attendance.

And It’s true, I am an artist.

Every time I step in this ring I perform an art not with a paint brush or a camera. Instead of exhibiting my art in a museum or a book or on canvas, I exhibit my art in front of the multitudes right here in this very ring.

HA: What the hell is he talking about?

CF: I don’t do it for your appreciation, or gratitude. I already know that you adore me, I already know that there is no one in the UK better than me. That’s why I hold this title, why I am the champion of you people. No, I do it to inspire a nation.

Crowd: BOOOOOOO

CF: Sadly our friends in the International community can’t say the same thing.

*Faith refocuses on Crime Lord stood in the ring*

CF: I do have to give you credit though, you did have one hell of night at Day of Reckoning, you managed to hang onto that international title for a couple of more days but now you’re about to step foot into the ring with a whole other class of opponent. Someone who like you has only been in this company five minutes and has tasted nothing but success.

HA: Let’s not forget the formidable talents of Lex Hart, Jimmy Phillips and Aaron Heath.

CF: The only difference is that I earned my title through hard work, skill and more than a touch of imagination. I didn’t have the luxury of the shortcuts you have had so far in 6CW. You who clung to the coattails of those in power to get what you needed. You are nothing but a paper champ cheating the international community of a champion they can be proud off, but tonight that ends.

In the short time i have been in 6CW I have already proven that the likes of Aaron Heath while undoubtedly a gifted athlete is always gonna fall just short when compared to someone as talented as me. Now I prove that Lex Hart, Jimmy “The Talent” Phillips and you Crime Lord just don’t measure up either.

Tonight I climb another rung of that ladder, grab the international championship belt and unify the people of this world together under one Faith.

Crowd: YOU SUCK

HE: The man speaks a lot of sense Harold, if anyone’s greatness can inspire unity its Faiths.

HA; Please, Faiths head is so far up his own a…

*The show cuts to commercial as the crowd continue to throw abuse at both Faith and Crime Lord stood in the ring scowling at each other down*

Last edited by LL Cool Nay on Mon 28 Mar 2016, 9:35 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added an S)

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Mon 28 Mar 2016, 9:09 pm

Cassius Zhi snarls at Robin Reborn and snatches the mic, taking a step towards the Gateway to Glory winner, getting in his face.

Cassius : I can see you’re not scared of fire are you Reborn? You have chosen to play with it with your discreditation of my desire. Not to mention in showing a severe misunderstanding of what it is I do…

Cassius puts his forehead against Reborn’s and seethes

Cassius : …. I don’t climb mountains. I TEAR THEM DOWN!

Cassius’ nostrils flare with intensity as Reborn stoically holds his position. Zhi snorts a stifled laugh and pulls his head away from the confrontation, taking a step back.

Cassius : You can take your walk through hell to earn your right to main event the greatest show on earth… to have your name in lights… to have a shot at immortality…

Cassius looks up to the Night of Glory countdown sign with a twitch of the neck

Cassius : … or you can watch that fool dance through hell’s fires only to wait and prove his mortality when he gets to the other side!

You can tear that mountain down and suffocate all those who choose to scale it in the avalanche!

Cassius snaps his neck towards Reborn and smiles sadistically

Cassius : Even those at its summit!

I don’t care what happened at Gateway to Glory… this company will have no option who to make number one contender when there is only one flag left flying on its flattened, scorched earth come 16th July!

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu 31 Mar 2016, 7:43 pm

Steel wrote:Steel runs a hand through his hair looking off into the distance, before turning back to Grace and shaking his head disapprovingly. He then lifts the microphone back to his mouth.

GS: It doesn’t surprise me Anthony that you want to just completely ignore the finish to our match at Day of Reckoning and only concentrate on the verdict, you and I both know if were to scrutinise the result it would mean you admitting to these fans that the Megastars weren’t capable of beating myself and Mike Hill, with that goes any solid foundation you could hope to build on to provide reasons why the Megastars should be the fans next champions. There’s no denying that we put on one of the best tag team contests this company has seen, Max Adamson and yourself have to be commended for being a big part of that, it was a nearly faultless display, but you weren’t the best team out there that accolade should belong solely to MY team.

Steel looks down at the mat, a look of frustration etched on his face.

GS: Reborn won the Gateway to Glory match and so deserves his shot at Night of Glory in the main event I hope these fans do get behind him, He earnt that opportunity so shouldn’t have to share that with anybody else. The same way I pinned you Grace yet somehow you still end up being rewarded for that, surely you can see my point?

Steel pauses and looks at Grace for a response before continuing regardless

GS: The talk of friendship Grace and how we shouldn’t allow the result to affect the bond between our teams, to me that’s easy for you to say, you’ve not lost anything, you’ve gained a championship shot. Friendship is about making sacrifices for each other, I don’t see either yourself or indeed Max Adamson queuing up outside Jones office, wanting to make right the mistakes of our match, instead you’ve embraced the opportunity bestowed upon you. At least now I know where we really stand, the Megastars will do whatever it takes to claim the gold. You talk a good Grace and had you come out here and apologised maybe we could have worked past this hurdle, heck there’s still time for you to make this right, I doubt however that’s something you’re willing to do.

Steel lowers the microphone allowing it to dangle at his side as he waits for a response from Grace

Grace laughs slightly and looks a bit bemused.

AG: Why all the negativity Mr. Steel? You seem intent to convince the masses just who was the best tag team at Day of Reckoning. WHY do you need to justify the win?

He goes over to Steel and places a hand on his shoulder.

AG: No-one is saying that you didn't win and no-one is saying that you are not able to do that AGAIN. And if it matters to you that much then I apologise if you feel I haven't shown you enough respect. The truth is however, that we MUST respect the result, no matter how much it annoys us. Myself and Mr. Adamson find ourselves in a match with you and the champions and it is a match up we RELISH. But are you actually saying we should step aside because in your mind it isn't fair?

Grace turns around and looks at the audience.

AG: Why would you neglect these people of a second showing of two BRILLIANT tag teams going toe-to-toe once more? Why would you STOP these fans seeing their favourites in action for the gold?

Grace shrugs his shoulders as the fans cheer and turns back to Steel.

AG: Surely there is steel in Mr. Steel's heart? Surely he sees this as the opportunity to further STAMP his claim on the division? Surely he isn't worried that lightening might NOT strike twice?

Grace gives Steel a wink that isn't caught on camera.

AG: You are wrong that the Megastars think only of gold. We have shown over these last few months that gold ranks far LOWER than the well-being of this arena and the excitement levels of the fans! We turned down personal glory to not only make the tag team ranks IGNITE but also to ensure that the Forgotten is BURNED to the ground.

Grace smiles broadly as the fans cheer.

AG: Please Mr. Steel, let us not grumble about the past. The FUTURE is the main thing for BOTH our teams. And on the horizon is another meeting of the great talent we share! Forget how we got here. Forget how hard done by you may feel. But take PRIDE in the fact that you are in this position to begin with! The battle is not over Mr. Steel, there is still one more match to be won. And the bigger goal is far more important than personal glory!

Grace holds his arm out and shouts.

AG: Let us finish this! TOGETHER!

The crowd pop as Grace smiles once more.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Thu 31 Mar 2016, 8:57 pm

*The camera pans around Wembley arena as the anticipation of the crowd rises massively as Crime Lord and Cameron Faith stand like two giant bucks in the rings, their eyes, locked on each other relentlessly. The camera continues to pan around the arena, the fans in their droves holding up signs including "Sunday is my day" and "Monsters sync" complete the bubbly and palpable atmosphere. "Timehop baby" shockingly shatters the airwaves inside the arena as the crowd rises to their feet, causing a wild echo to bounce all over the arena in wild excitement of the self-professed prophet of 6CW. Faith and Crime Lord, turn to the ramp with a slightly bemused look on their faces as the noise inside Wembley arena ratchets up a few more decibels as a figure arrogantly strides onto the top of the ramp from behind the luxury black curtain. Wearing black pinstripe trousers, sophisticated black shoes, a smart and freshly ironed white shirt tucked into the trousers and a chrome Rolex watch on his right wrist, Aaron Heath slithers into camera's view. His top two buttons lazily undone which in some ways matches his relaxed and slovenly demeanour over his face. Heath stands triumphantly on the top of the ramp, his neck rolling from side to side looking at the waves of the 6CW world that have flooded the arena. Heath begins to twirl a microphone in his right hand as his attention now turns to the large Night Of Glory sign hanging in the rafters. Staring at it almost hypnotically, Heath rubs his jaw and laughs to himself as the crowd begin a battle of the fans with chants hugely mixed with "You're our prophet" and "You suck" as Crime Lord and Faith look on with interest. Heath drops his head at the steel ramp below him before biting his bottom lip and then raises the microphone to his lips as the camera zooms in on Heath.*

Heath: When I was only seven years old, back home in Portland Oregon, I used to sit in-front of the television set, watching American Football and wrestling. I would wait with a tinge of anxiety and excitement to see my father, ply his craft at the game he loved American Football and after that, the world of wrestling. All my friends would come over to our very large house... bring their snacks, bring their sleepover bags and bring their Football stickers for trade. We'd all be watching the Football and then later down that year, we'd be watching the Wrestler to see if my dad would get a chance at glory.

Heath: See, We'd all be together and I would be bragging that my father was one of the best kickers, fresh out of Portland Oregon. I would then later brag that very same year when my father, got a chance of his Night of Glory within the wrestling industry. Growing up with a professional footballer as a father and an attempted wrestler was pretty cool. Now, admittedly, his Night of Glory or his perceived Night of Glory lasted a grand total of three weeks within the Wrestling industry. He blew is chance at his Night of Glory and he wasted the best years of life. My father is honoured as a Footballer but as a Wrestler? not a chance... see, that's where I come in.

*Heath glaringly points to the Night of Glory sign above the ring and hanging in the rafters as the crowd continue their frenzied reaction to Heath's rhetoric. Crime Lord and Faith continue to look on, their eyes pointing daggers at the intense and ever growing confident Aaron Heath. Heath pinches the bottom of his nose before exhaling deeply and then raises the microphone to his lips once more.*

Heath: Look it up, Robert Heath. Portland Oregon's finest. See, I'm proud of that side of his life and his achievement's. However, you could say that my father succeeded in one area of his life but failed miserably in another. This burden of his failure now lies on my shoulders which I will be damned to admit will drag me down to the levels my father got to later on in his life. And if their is anything that I learnt from my father is that if you want to stand alone, you have to do something unique consistently. You have to do something special that people will continue to talk about you day after day and week after week.

Heath: When I entered 6CW back in July of last year, I think I did that. And yes, I became known as some kind of entity, some kind of prophet if you will. What I say, I do. And when I say things, they're never lies. I have become some kind of force, some kind of tormentor if you will. I torment wrestlers to an extent they have never experienced in their very existence. I'm the Prophet of 6CW. True, I've made some choices, decisions and turned down some roads which have taken me to the point I have reached today... but this isn't a popularity contest. In this business, you don't have to be popular.

Heath: What I'm talking about is making a stand, making an impact and as prophet of your world and your 6CW World, I'm going to make the biggest impact leading up to the grandest stage of them all, Night of Glory. I'm about to make a huge impact which will lead to ramifications for the entire roster and I guess you could say that you two, Crime Lord and Cameron Faith will feel these ramifications. What I'm going to do is something which no other superstar in this entire company has done in their first year with 6CW. At Night of Glory seven, I will walk into Wembley Stadium as International champion and I will steal the show, in the most ulitmate match up you can possibly imagine.

Heath: At Night of Glory, The prophet will undoubtedly and unquestionably defeat one of your many false idols who will be gunning for that International championship which will after tonight be resting on this right shoulder, not around your waist, Crime Lord. Crime Lord, unquestionably... unequivocally you're a false idol. Crime Lord, You have had a historic career and you have beaten the very best. It's no mistake you are where you are today is because of your intelligence, strength and intensity. Every single man that has fought you has come away looking worse for wear... But that title that you cling onto as we speak conceals a massive hole within your legacy which I can see clearly as day and which makes you one of the false idols within this company.

*Crime Lord eyeballs Heath who has a wild look in his eyes as he continues to speak.*

Heath: And hey who knows, maybe the idol that is Crime Lord will become nothing more than a myth tonight or even at Night Of Glory... and that will be down to the prophet of 6CW, Aaron Heath. I'm determined to expose the lies and the false idols that plague this company and as far as I'm concerned Crime Lord... you are more than certainly one of these false idols. It's funny to me that another false idol shares my ring, my kingdom that I have allowed you passage into looks at me as if I'm some kind of joke too...

*The crowd raise the noise once more as the camera pans to Cameron Faith who has a mischievously look on his face as he mouths
"UK champion baby" as Heath snarls, making his cheeks glow red anger as his blue eyes light up as he continues to spit his words out.*

Heath: Even before I set foot into a 6CW ring, I knew that my reputation would proceed me. That my reputation would anger and that my reputation would stem jealously from other so called wrestlers, such as Cameron Faith as you people can now see, quite clearly, in my kingdom just a few feet away. Cameron is scared. Cameron is intimidated as he knows that as a false idol, he's vulnerable to my wrath. I worked every day to get to the level I find myself at today, and that scares you Cameron... that intimidates, but that infixes you towards me. You're jealous that my reputation as a prophet has allowed you to sink into the shadows, despite your self perceived glory.

Heath: Unlike you Cameron Faith, I have earned the reputation of being what I say that I'am. A prophet. I'm a prophet of the masses and I'm a prophet of the 6CW world which is something that you could never accomplish in your career. In just one short year, I have done more things than you have done in the past 5 years. I have already stepped foot inside the ring with a false legend and he has never been seen since. I had the longest unbeaten run of a rookie in the entire history of 6CW, I've destroyed, damaged and hurt careers both short and long term. And at day of Reckoning, I eliminated a former world heavyweight champion. They all bowed to my greatness in reality.

Heath: Ever since the day that you cost me my first UK championship reign and then denying me my right and Destiny of winning the Time Attack match at Day of Reckoning, causing me to not make history that night... I have waited ever since for a moment like this. A moment like tonight to seek my revenge, and tonight is the night I get my revenge as the prophet pushes you further into the shadows.

*Heath removes his glare from the superstars in the ring back to the Night of Glory logo in the rafters with an evil glint in his eyes.*

Heath: For that matter, Everyone right behind me now in that locker room, every single superstar, get used to being in my shadows. Get used to being in the shadows of a prophet. Because tonight is the first moment of many where I make history. So you people can chant your heroes names and chant your false idols names like Cameron Faith and Crime Lord, you can yell and shout as much as you like because nobody and I mean nobody is taking my Night of Glory. Nobody is going to stop me from taking that International title and nobody is going to be taking away my destiny at Night of Glory of once and for all proving that the Prophet, Aaron Heath, is the true leader of this era... with just one Act of Violence.

*Timehop baby smashes the sound-system inside the arena as the fans descends into mass mixed chants as Heath smugly stands arrogantly on the ramp, looking down at Faith and Crime Lord who return a look of disdain towards the highly egotistical and evil Aaron Heath. Heath drops the microphone, his eyes never leaving that big bold logo in the rafters before slithering back through the curtain as the camera's return back to ringside.*

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Harlequin Fri 01 Apr 2016, 1:06 am

*Engel stalks Cerberus back and forth angrily across the ring*

EH: Look at me...

*Cerberus continues to ignore Engel*

EH: I said...LOOK AT ME!

*Cerberus waves Engel away. Engel rolls under the ring and angrily grabs a steel chair from ringside. Cerberus' interest is peaked*

Crowd: LET THEM FIGHT! LET THEM FIGHT!

*Engel rolls into the ring and walks towards Cerberus with the chair in his hands*

Crowd: ENGELS GONNA KILL YOU!

*Engel smiles and sets up the chair before sitting in front of Cerberus*

Crowd: BOOOO!

*Engel laughs as Cerberus just shakes his head*

EH: Has it really come to this old friend? Do not for one minute get me wrong...I know what you are, how great you can be...but yet you seem to underestimate me? For months we have taken each other to the limits, for months we have given everything for this company.

*Engel leans back smugly*

EH: Yet you stand there, your single minded sense of entitlement blinding you to a much bigger picture, a picture we have all had a hand in painting. Jones has taken away the burden which you carry and given you the chance you needed. The chance to be MORE than just a monster.

*Engel stands up and kicks the chair away*

EH: The chance to stand amongst THEM and show the world. You beg him for the fight to continue, to regain your place in this world...yet you do not see what is right in front of your eyes.

*Engel rolls out of the ring and backs up the ramp slowly*

EH: The fight is never over...the battleground just got a whole lot bigger...hehehe. Take heed, watch and learn...the road to night of glory...our night of glory...begins tonight...hehehehe...

*Engels laughter continues as the lights go out. They come back up but Engel is nowhere to be seen, however the laughter continues to echo around the arena*

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri 01 Apr 2016, 1:46 am

As both Geoff Steel and Anthony Grace stand in the ring, the fans cheering both men the cheers are quickly cut off as “For Love Of Falling” by Bleeding Through blasts from the speakers and Austin Stevens walks out on to the stage with a scowl across his face and the tag team title across his shoulder. Stevens, mic in hand stares at both men with hate in his eyes pausing to take in the atmosphere before finally speaking to his two future opponents.

AS: Now, at first I was happy to let you two f**king b¡tches stand out here and moan but as you went on an on and p¡ssed and moaned...I couldn't stand it for one moment longer so now it's time for you two c**ts to shut the f**k up.

YOU...

Austin points at Steel

AS: You need to shut your c**t mouth RIGHT f**king now...you're moaning that that Aussie Tinkywinky and Captain Hollywood here and sharing your precious title shot?! F**k me...the fact you c**ts even have title shots is sickening...F**k Geoff Steel...F**k Mike Hill...a pair of hasbeens sucking each other off in the hopes they'll take away something from me...F**k you!

You see, you might think that this title on my shoulder is keeping me relevant but it's not about this f**king thing AT ALL...You see to me this thing is just an object and I couldn't give a flying Frak if it was my name...your name or even that other c**ts name on it...you see the thing is...the reason I'm relevant is that I hurt people and i'm famous for doing it...I end careers and I'm famous for doing it and guess what...I f**king love doing it...

...At Aftermath I show you and your life partners just how much I love f**king hurting people for fun and what comes with that is me beating you all so bad that I have no other choice but to keep this title...you see this title goes with the territory but I couldn't give a f**k about being champion because I'm not a pathetic stuck up c**t.

Austin pauses for a second

AS: Which brings me on to you...you Hollywood pu$$y...

Austin points at Anthony Grace before turning the point in to a middle finger

AS: You want to do stuff together well you're in f**king luck because at after your title match you and that c**t Max Adamson are going to be drinking your meals through a star...I'm going to enjoy hurting you because I can tell you've had an easy f**king life...I can't wait to make you see the pain and sadness that you deserve...

...f**k you...f**k Max Adamson...and f**k your pretentious cowpat name...MEGASTARS?! GET THE F**K OUT OF HERE WITH THAT cowpat!

Austin looks at Steel for a second and speaks before looking back at Grace

AS: You see you Geoff...you I could like in another life...you might be an over the hill, overrated dumb c**t but at least you grew up in this business and made it the right way...you didn't drop to your knees and put the 'suck' in success like this f**king pu$$y...this bullsh¡t Hollywood fake...

Austin turns his full attention to Grace

AS: I would like to thank you though Anthony...with the great Max Adamson teaming up with a fraud like you it's just revealed that he's f**king soft and will bend over for anyone willing to hand him success...have you been giving him lessons on how to touch his toes to ensure he gets everything he wants?! F**k both of you...

Austin once again talks to both men

AS: like I said...I was going to stay in the back and listen to you pu$$ies passive aggressively circle jerk each others teams but I realised that you need to be put in your f**king places because I might have entered this company in a team called the Forgotten but right now you're looking at a man who will never be f**king forgotten ever again...when they look back at the history books they're going to see a long list of names that I helped put out of their misery like sick old dogs...I pulled the f**king trigger and ended careers...

...Enforcer...DEAD...Demarcus Brown...DEAD...Gazzy D...DEAD...

...All dead and buried and at Aftermath...I plan to dig that f**king graves much deeper so it can fit more c**ts inside...

Austin lowers the mic, running his finger across his throat while looking at the two men.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Mon 04 Apr 2016, 2:00 pm

Grace looks at Austin with a look of shock and bemusement. Covering his cheek mic with one hand, he talks to a 6CW stagehand and says "is he for real". Steel goes to speak but Grace holds his hand up and stops him.

AG: Leave this to me Mr. Steel......

Grace coughs and looks solemnly into the camera.

AG: On behalf of 6CW, I wish to apologise for Mr. Stevens outburst there. It was totally unscripted and without the authorisation of 6CW. We are proud of our young fans and they should not have to listen to statements fit only for an adult audience. We hope no harm was done and apologise once again.

Grace nods and turns back to Stevens. He walks up to him and whispers with his hand still covering his cheek mic, but it can still be picked up.

AG: You can thank me for that later Austin......you are one lucky boy if they let that go backstage. Now we are going to forget everything about what you have just said to save face. I suggest you play along.

Grace's face changes to a broad smiling again

AG: Mr. Stevens, we haven't had the pleasure. I usually introduce myself to new people with a handshake but forgive me if I leave that for now.......

He smiles again and steps back.

AG: It is obvious that you have come out here with something to say, but PLEASE allow me to go first. The group you are a part of have long been a DISEASE to 6CW. And try as I might to welcome all of God’s children into the fold, I cannot be in the same ring as someone who has caused such an OUTRAGE to the moral compass of this organisation.

Grace exits the ring and backs up the aisle. He salutes the fans as they cheer and then shouts out.

AG: Tell your companions that the Megastars will finish the job soon enough! And Hill and Steel will be there to witness it! Until later gentlemen…….FAREWELL!

Grace turns around and walks to the curtain, angrily muttering at stagehands as he goes.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Mon 04 Apr 2016, 4:15 pm

Crime Lord is stood in the ring, microphone by his side waiting for a reply to his comments. By Myself booms out of the speakers and Lex Hart steps onto the stage. Lex is dressed in black jeans and a 6CW Icon black and pink hoodie, the crowd are booing the former 6CW and 6WF World Champion. Lex smiles as he lifts his mic to speak

LH: That reaction never gets old.

Lex laughs as he turns to Crime Lord
LH: You however.....

Lex shakes his head
LH: Same old shtick. Blah blah blah, boring monologue. I do this because I'm good at it, yada yada yada

Lex feigns a yawn
LH: Really, that's all ya got. After all these years. You've seen a lot of things and yet you can't muster up the creativity to go against the grain?

Be a little different will ya?

Oh but wait, you're not here because of what you can do, let's all make sure we are reminded of that. You are here because you were handed an opportunity, spoon fed a chance

For all the macho postering let's not forget you only got that belt because you agreed to be Mr Jones's b!tch

Lex raises his hands

LH: Now don't get me wrong. I've had some misguided dalliances in the past but at least I've had the after thought to charge people to see it

The crowd collectively take a sharp intake of breath

LH: I'm kidding, of course

Crime Lord.... What kind of a name is that anyway?

Really, has anyone ever asked that before. Surely if you're into some shady business you wouldn't sign post it to the cops. Or are you being ironic? Or sarcastic?

I'm Canadian so a lot of this bypasses me, sorry....

Lex waits a second for a reply and as Crime Lord lifts the microphone he cuts in

LH: No, not your time yet. let the real legend talk....

Lex smiles and continues

LH: I'm just pulling your pigtails Crimey. I know what you are, I know what you've done. I know the threat you pose

Lex get's serious and his eyes narrow
LH: But so do you with me...

This is not my first invitation to the prom. I popped that cherry long ago.

Lex sneers

LH: I am not a man that you can dismiss Crime Lord. I am not a man that can be cast aside. This is not about relevance this is about being that damn good the world always stands up and takes notice when Lex Hart is involved

JJ Johnson came to my house and look what happened to him....

You wanna dismiss me...................CRIME LORD????

Lex smiles once more
LH: Take your best shot!!!!

HA: Two of the biggest names in this business facing one another down. You can feel the intensity dripping from them. Just listen to this crowd....

Lex beckons the International Champion forward

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Mon 04 Apr 2016, 7:01 pm

A video slowly begins to play; the video begins to show images of Jesus and other religious figures who have delivered the word of God. The video then begins to flicker and distort before showing footage of Lex Hart, Cassius Zhi, Geoff Steel, Max Adamson, Liam Wood, Engel Harlequin and many other superstars currently in the 6CW. The video then transitions to a destroyed church in ruins before cutting to a mysterious man looking up towards the cross.

??:  6WF was warned that ‘’they’’ were coming. ’They’’ wouldn’t forgive however they didn’t listen and now nothing but ashes remain of the fallen company. They were poisoned from within and now 6CW is in line to suffer the same fate. The same men who were behind the destruction and fall of the 6WF are now in 6CW, these men pull the strings, they are responsible for you all becoming mindless sheep’s. However every heard must have its sheppard.

??:  For man has sinned before and shall again, salvation wasn’t just a sacrifice but a day in the darkness before the light. You all ask for redemption and our father listens but doesn’t act yet you love him still and ask for forgiveness, yet he should be the one asking for yours. Explain to me how one can love a hypocrite yet one of our own kind is sinned to damnation.  If our father is all loving then why does he let us rip each other limb by limb, why doesn’t he act to stop the hate, the vengeance?

??: For you may call it ‘’judgment of will’’ but that is nothing but a pathetic lie, for he is scared as every creator must meet its maker, he is hiding from what is yet to come. The rise of the four is not a mythical fairytale but prophecy.  

??:  For before there was life, there was darkness and darkness shall return again for it cannot be prevented.  I can only be here to deliver a message as that is what the prophecy asks of me. ‘’For you all walk in the darkness but our protected by the light.’’

As the man finishes he’s sentence a light beams across the hall of the church before illuminating his face.

BGA: ‘’For I am Brother Gabriel, you have been warned.’’

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down