The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The so called self destruction of Warrior

5 posters

Go down

The so called self destruction of Warrior Empty The so called self destruction of Warrior

Post by bretmeharty Fri 03 Jun 2011, 4:30 pm

I avoided this monstrosity of a mockumentary and always said to myself Im never going to watch it, I could tell it was nothing but a punch in the face to Warrior from the wwe just because he has simply grown up and doesn't want to be part of Vince's curcus anytime he comes calling and even despite Warrior making them a shed load of money in such a short amount of time is not enough to show what an immature jackass Vince Mcmahon JR really is.

Anyways I caught a highlight on youtube and thought I'd watch it for a laugh if nothing else, got as far as part 3 and had enough of the BS by then. What did it for me was when Jerry the dick lawler blamed warrior for ruining an angle by comming out wearing a hat, now that's just scraping the bottom of the barrel isn't it?!!!

Now onto the point of the thread I just wanted to say (because this is my only outlet for any wrestling talk/debate indepth chat about any wrestling what so ever)

Shame on the guys who talked rudey poo, im talking about from the wwe lifer's (Slaughter, Flair , Heenan J.R. and King) Y2J,

Jericho is fast becoming the younger version of Jim Ross with his recent twitter comments.

SHAME ON YOU!!!

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

The so called self destruction of Warrior Empty Re: The so called self destruction of Warrior

Post by Lex-Express Fri 03 Jun 2011, 4:33 pm

Nasty boy knobbs is a muppet aswell, fat piece of poopie

I reckon Tony Blackburn could take him

Lex-Express

Location : I like coffee, vanilla icecream and smokewheel pizza

Back to top Go down

The so called self destruction of Warrior Empty Re: The so called self destruction of Warrior

Post by bretmeharty Fri 03 Jun 2011, 4:37 pm

Is he in it or are you referring to his jokes about Savage?

Either way I agree

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Fri 03 Jun 2011, 5:02 pm

The only person that DVD buried was Vince McMahon

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by bretmeharty Fri 03 Jun 2011, 5:06 pm

For once Gaffer we agree on something, it showed him up for what he really is

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex-Express Fri 03 Jun 2011, 5:07 pm

dunno dont think he is in it, could wwe really trust knobbs to speak on any subject?

The guy is such as bell end then he goes and makes the comments about Savage on the day he died, and hogan says oh its just knobbs thats the way he is.

Screw Knobbs, and while im ranting Bobby Lashley is a worthless piece of crud aswell ( but I would imagine he would kick Tony Blackburns ass)

Lex-Express

Location : I like coffee, vanilla icecream and smokewheel pizza

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Fri 03 Jun 2011, 5:09 pm

Knobbs isn't in it

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Wellby_80 Sat 04 Jun 2011, 5:59 pm

In this video, is he working out or giving a promo? If it's the latter, then he's been working on his mic skills.....

https://www.youtube.com/user/UltimateWarriorTV?blend=1&ob=5#p/a/u/2/ukl6E2RjpbM

Wellby_80

Back to top Go down

Post by MetalMotty Sun 05 Jun 2011, 10:03 am

i agree it is a punch in the face of warrior and a proporganda tool, although when i watched it i thought Y2J and Christian came across well in liking Warrior.
Y2J does say his promos did make much sense but sounded cool and as a kid it didnt matter, and christian does a kick ass impression.
At the end jericho says that he had great intensity energy waS unique and was even under rated with ring ability. Christian says that warrior may not have the best ring ability but had that star power and that like it or not everyone remembers the ultimate warrior

MetalMotty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down