The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the uso's

+3
BloscarPit09-ASK_HIM
Kay Fabe
JamesLincs
7 posters

Go down

the uso's Empty the uso's

Post by JamesLincs Sat 04 Jun 2011, 2:56 pm

what the f*** are they doing on superstars?! they have good chemistry aswell as being family and were very impressive against the corre this week.

whats your opinions on them?

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

the uso's Empty Re: the uso's

Post by Guest Sat 04 Jun 2011, 3:55 pm

Should go to TNA were they still use the tag team division, wasted in WWE

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Sat 04 Jun 2011, 5:03 pm

The Uso's are a perfect example of the pointless booking the WWE give to their undercard, the WWE had 1 idea for them, to feud with the Harts but when that got nixed they had nothing else for them

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by BloscarPit09-ASK_HIM Sat 04 Jun 2011, 9:06 pm

It was really over before it began for them, back to back losses to The Hart Dynasty (who disbanded, for no apparent reason, shortly afterwards), and they were always going to struggle to get back on track after jobbing to the likes of Santino & Kozlov.

BloscarPit09-ASK_HIM

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Sat 04 Jun 2011, 9:43 pm

Got to agree with Gazzy, a jump to TNA could do them good but one if they were booked properly which we now is never always guaranteed with Russo and co.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Sat 04 Jun 2011, 10:52 pm

Why would anyone jump to TNA when you aren't even guaranteed a decent wage unless you're a name, the Young Bucks only get around $200 each an appearance and need to work the indies

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady12 Sun 05 Jun 2011, 5:25 pm

The tag team division is a complete train wreck & has been since the E&C/Hardy/Dudley era... No team will get over unless given decent exposure. I thought they could have given a bit of rub from The Rock but if you look at what happened to The Harts as soon as Bret was off screen then it would only be a short term fix.

I think if they dedicate a 30 min slot on Smackdown every week to showcasing the tag division maybe this would help. At the moment there's no planning & each match is just a throwaway where wins & loses don't matter

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Sun 05 Jun 2011, 5:27 pm

People always suggest what the WWE could do to make the tag team better, but I don't think it's that WWE don't KNOW how to make it better, they just don't want to. For whatever reason, the 'E just don't want to concentrate on tag team wrestling, and haven't for a very long time.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady12 Sun 05 Jun 2011, 5:32 pm

invincibleILeak (CL-6WF) wrote:People always suggest what the WWE could do to make the tag team better, but I don't think it's that WWE don't KNOW how to make it better, they just don't want to. For whatever reason, the 'E just don't want to concentrate on tag team wrestling, and haven't for a very long time.

Very true, very sad though when you consider the likes of Hart, Michaels, Edge, Christain, Jeffy Hardy ect who made there name in tag team wrestling & became legit singles stars

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Sun 05 Jun 2011, 5:40 pm

I also think it's a bit silly that they don't use tag teams better. When you consider how hard it is to make a name of yourself as a singles, especially considering how large the roster is these days, you'd think they'd utilise tag teams better.

You're building up two guys, or even four if you consider their opposition, rather than just one guy. And they've got a ready made storyline for both guys with the eventual split, then you could be left with, if done right, a top heel, and a top face.

As well as the fact that tag team wrestling can often be some of the most exciting wrestling there is.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Korankye88 Mon 06 Jun 2011, 10:38 am

The wwe could have had a great tag division with the likes of the usos, cryme tyme (keeping them together) ted dibiase and cody rhodes, hart dynasty..... and im sure theres a i few i just cant think of at the moment. I mean cryme tyme were built up for ages before making there debut never one the titles had a feud with each other for all of 2 weeks which was rubbish then faded into the background
Korankye88
Korankye88

http://www.korankye-entertainment.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum