The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Premier League Week 6 Results

2 posters

Go down

Premier League Week 6 Results Empty Premier League Week 6 Results

Post by Holymiky Mon 04 Jul 2016, 9:18 pm

Ebbsfleet United 0 v 2 Liaoning Whowin
                            (Griezmann, Aguero)

Ebbsfleet United:

Liaoning Whowin:

Can see this one being a good game for sure, both teams set up extremely well with Ebbsfleet using the pace of Aubameyang to push Whowin back whilst Whowin were relying a lot on Aguero and Griezmann who are a pairing that i feel can really work. In terms of the result, Whowin edge it for me, Trebs got his tactics absolutely right and his team were able to see of a strong Ebbsfleet side. I like the use of Griezmann and the controlled approach, i can't see any standout players who weaken the side. I like the fresh 4-4-2 approach as we usually mainly get 4-2-3-1 in the league. It would have been 2-1 however Ebbsfleet had 135 words in total with a duplicate paragraph but i took that out and Bam still had 104 words which means a goal is deducted unfortunately. Not sure if you know or not but there is a word counter which you can use on a desktop and your phone as well.

Crawley Town 1 v 1 Manchester United
(Neymar)                        (Sanchez)

Crawley Town:

Manchester United:

Can see United getting a lot of joy possession wise with Crawley sitting on the Counter and i think this will pay off allowing United to take the lead through Sanchez. The counter attacking pays off for Crawley and i can see them being able to catch United out as they are playing a high line with Neymar managing to get in on goal and putting an equaliser away. I realise injuries could have been a factor, can still see Fosu-Mensah as the weaker part of the Crawley team even though he is an OK player. Interesting choice to put Calhanoglu up front with Neymar, i personally would have played him behind Neymar in an AM role ideally.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Premier League Week 6 Results Empty Re: Premier League Week 6 Results

Post by BamBam Tue 05 Jul 2016, 8:42 am

No idea how I ended up with a duplicate para, but according to Word this is 100 words

Expecting 2 man midfield, neither naturally defensive - dominate with our trio, Rakitic/Niguez pull them around positionally, release the front 3

Defending

Clyne and Sandro mark wingers, Elneny pick up Firmino if central, if not cover Reus
Chiellini get tight to Aguero, rough him up, Alderweireld cover
Carvalho mark number 10 position

Attacking

Carvalho sit deep/ cover, Rakitic/Niguez get ball quickly forwards, dictate play with passing/movement, only one of you go forward
Reus/Di Maria/Aubameyang stay forward, push them back, our midfield 3 can cover
Aubameyang constantly make runs in behind, attack near post from crosses
Sandro overlap, Clyne stay back

I'll take the hit because it doesn't matter anyway, even if I do disagree with the result .. how my attack only managed one goal against that defence protected by that midfield I have no idea

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Tue 05 Jul 2016, 8:55 am

I gave my reasoning in the results, i don't think Matuidi would have struggled or Verratti with only one midfielder pushing on from the 3. It was a close game Bam they are all tough to call for me I just did what I felt.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Tue 05 Jul 2016, 11:31 am

I blame Word for my word count issues .. it counts Rakitic/Niguez as one word while word count online counts it as 2 furious

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down