The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal London One Day Cup Final - who's going?

3 posters

Go down

Royal London One Day Cup Final - who's going? Empty Royal London One Day Cup Final - who's going?

Post by SimonofSurrey Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:10 am

SoS Junior and I are in: Compton Stand Lower, Block 12.

The tickets are very good value for money, by the way. Plenty currently going at 30 quid a throw for seats just to the side of the bowlers arm - ie clear view from both ends - and under cover: it is the third w/end of September, after all.

Fingers crossed they get better beer in than the awful hipster stuff they had on the last day of the recent CC1 Middx v Surrey game.

SimonofSurrey

Back to top Go down

Royal London One Day Cup Final - who's going? Empty Re: Royal London One Day Cup Final - who's going?

Post by Corporalhumblebucket Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:10 am

I'll be going with Mrs Corporal, who's commendably tolerant of my cricketing foibles. We're in Compton Lower block 5.  Slightly puzzling that, while the overall seat plan on website shows Compton Stand as allocated to Surrey, when you come to order specific tickets the info then seems to suggest that particular area is allocated to Warwickshire.  Anyway, that will not deter me from supporting Surrey!

Corporalhumblebucket

Back to top Go down

Royal London One Day Cup Final - who's going? Empty Re: Royal London One Day Cup Final - who's going?

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:26 pm

Not going I'm afraid chaps, my mate brought me tickets to go follow the yellas at Nottingham forest for my birthday so will be checking my phone and following from afar
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down