The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Season's Beatings - 18th December

+10
Engel Harlequin
Marsh
Good Golly I'm Olly
JJJohnson
Crimey
Hero
x12x
President Trump
Fernando
Dolphin Ziggler
14 posters

Go down

6CW Season's Beatings - 18th December Empty 6CW Season's Beatings - 18th December

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 06 Dec 2016, 6:56 pm

6CW Season's Beatings - 18th December Img_3111

6CW Season's Beatings - Barclays Center, Brooklyn, New York - 18th December

Match One
Winner gets a 6CW Contract
Man Mountain Mike vs Colbert Pickwhistle

Match Two
UK & International Title
O'Callaghan (c) vs Cameron Faith

Match Three
Street Fight
Mike Hill vs Geoff Steel

Match Four
O'Callaghan vs Victor Smith

Match Five
6CW Tag Team Championships - Ladder Match - The TA will be suspended above the ring in cages
Perfect Execution (c) vs Blue Dragon & Logan Kincade vs Parasite Killers vs Brandon Perez & Jack Hurst

Match Six
TV Title
Cerberus (c) vs Crime Lord

Match Seven
Career on the line
Dicey Reilly vs Marshall Murdoch

Match Eight
Legend versus Legend
Gazzy D vs JJ Johnson

Main Event One
EWF Title - Steel Cage Match
Engel Harlequin vs Liam Wood

Main Event Two
6CW Title
Robin Reborn (c) vs Cassius Zhi

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

6CW Season's Beatings - 18th December Empty Re: 6CW Season's Beatings - 18th December

Post by Guest Tue 06 Dec 2016, 8:01 pm

The scene cuts to the backstage area where the lockers are lit with a dim glow as most of the lights are off. From off camera, a hooded figure walks into shot, his head bent down as he pays no notice to the camera and heads straight for one of the lockers. The man throws open the locker and just stares into it blankly for a few moments before shaking his head.

???: I have not earnt this, I do not deserve to be here.

The man raises his head and drops his hood to reveal himself to be Victor Smith, who has a look of dejection on his face.

VS: I have fought so hard to get here and it just is not enough. Maybe they are all right; maybe I should just pack up my things and go back home. I could go and get a nice cushy job somewhere, live out my life happily in a 9 to 5 job with a loving wife and children and be done with this all.

Smith pauses at this thought, and lets it linger in his mind as he continues to stare mournfully into the locker.

VS: But whatever the case is, I will not go quietly into that good night. You may be able to beat me down and break my body, but you can never break my spirit. I am not just a man, I am a count, the Count. I will break bones and tear men apart if I have to, because that is just the kind of man that I am. If I am going to be dragged from this building kicking and screaming, then I am going to be making as much noise as I can. I will hurt as many people as I can on the way out, and I will have a lasting impact, whether it be a good one or not.

Smith’s face turns to somewhat of a snarl as he reaches into the locker.

VS: One more throw of the dice, now let’s see where it leaves me.

Smith pulls a trench coat out of the locker and proceeds to drop his hoodie off of his shoulders. Victor Smith then throws the trenchcoat around him, before turning on his heels and swiftly walking out of the room as the camera cuts away.

Back to top Go down

6CW Season's Beatings - 18th December Empty Re: 6CW Season's Beatings - 18th December

Post by Fernando Wed 07 Dec 2016, 12:17 am

"Hell" by Disturbed hits as TV Champion Cerberus walks out noticeably holding his ribs as red lights blare around the arena 

HE: I didn't expect to see him so soon after being speared off the stage at the last show
HA: They got up and continued fighting im not sure how i just hope things stay calm this time but i doubt it

I'll save the pleasantries for another so it's time to get down to business...
Crime Lord get your ass down here....
I'm not in the mood for you to sit there backstage like the coward you are...
So i will sit here aslong you need maybe you can go find some of your old 6WF teamies to give you a consoling hug...

Cerberus holds his ribs as keeps looking towards the stage as nothing happens

I can't really say im surprised your still back there...
Maybe it's clicked in your head that getting in a ring with me is dangerous for your health...
Maybe you realized that no matter what you throw at me i will keep coming back for more...
But even after all my thoughts i think ive finally pinpointed what's going on in that ugly as f**k egg shaped head of yours...

HE: I can't imagine this is going to make Crime Lord any happier
HA: Hopefully it'll make him come out and we can have a good brawl again Henry. 

When people see the name Crime Lord on cards and shows from the past they think of the guy who was unstoppable...
A guy who beat various men to an inch of their lifes and walked away merciless...
A guy who transcended what it meant to be a dominant world champion...
A guy that stood tall amongst the giants and fallen icons of 6WF...

HA: This is surprisingly high praise not something i expected
HE: I think Cerberus sees alot of himself in Crime Lord if truth be told

The problem with that is it was years ago...
And now Crime Lord is a pale imitation of what he once was a cheap knock off of himself at best...
A guy who should be doing better then he is because maybe he feels he's done enough and that will carry him the rest of his career...
Ever since he's been apart of 6CW he's been coming in doing a half assed job taking his paycheck and going home...
It's alright though Crimey...It's time to re-ignite what once was because i want to you face you at your best and not the embarrassment you are currently...

So just to make you feel at home and not have to worry about getting your face caved in...
Because i want you to make it Seasons Beatings and embrace what is going to happen if you don't start taking this seriously...
I have brought people to protect you from yourself...

Dozens of policemen walk down the ramp and surround the ring with a few creating a barrier across the centre of the ring as Cerberus pulls out some handcuffs and attaches them to the ring ropes before locking one wrist into them

There we go Crimey...It's all safe to come out now...
Surely you will come out now...?
Not even you can be this spineless...?

Cerberus walks across the ring dragging the handcuff along the top rope and keeps staring up at the ramp watching and waiting for any sign of Crime Lord

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Wed 07 Dec 2016, 9:02 am

It’s early morning in a street in Brooklyn, a street cleaner is cleaning up the mess from the night before and drives past a small dingy Irish pub called O’Tooles, faint piano music can be heard coming through the dimly lit window, Dicey is sitting at the piano with a tuxedo on, the bow tie is open and hangs down the side of his open shirt, Sally is laying across the top of the piano feeding Dicey drinks from a bottle of whiskey, Dicey continues to play and changes the song to “Fairytail of New York”

Dicey: I love this song

Sally: The things you can do with those fingers of yours never fail to amaze me

Dicey smiles and starts to hum the tune

Sally: What a night, I wish it never ended because I know what is coming

Dicey: All good things come to an end Lass, don’t worry it’s nothing I can’t handle….anyway who knows what’s gonna happen when I step into that ring, you never know we could just hug it out

Dicey starts to laugh as Sally gets off the piano and walks solemnly over to the bar and pour herself a drink, Dicey stops playing and walks over and sits next to her and puts his arm around her

Sally: I do know what will happen, the same thing that always happens, three to five days in a hospital waiting for you to recover, I’m sick of living like this something has to change

Dicey wipes the tears from Sally’s face and brings her closer and holds her and starts to sing

“I could have been someone
Well so could anyone
You took my dreams from me
When I first found you
I kept them with me babe
I put them with my own
Can't make it all alone
I've built my dreams around you”

Sally looks up at the Irishman and smiles and the two kiss, she starts to walk over to the piano once more and lets her dress slide off

Sally: Did you ever see that scene in Pretty Woman

Sally jumps up on the piano and Dicey drinks in the sight

Dicey: You thoroughly are the Queen of New York City

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed 07 Dec 2016, 9:45 am

Our scene opens on a cold Brooklyn Street outside the Barclays Centre, the camera shows the street packed with 6CW fans wearing the merchandise of all of their favourite wrestlers. Suddenly a car pulls up causing the fans to get excited only to erupt in to a chorus of boo's as The World Eater Liam Wood steps out with a scowl across his face.

LW:
Idiots...

Wood pushes past a few fans trying to get in to the arena as fast as possible but is stopped in his tracks as a fan shouts out at him

Fan: Engel's going to make it three in a row!

Wood stands still for a second before letting out a sigh and turning around to see an overweight man with his child, the pair wearing matching Robin Reborn t-shirts and Gazzy D headbands. Wood moves in close causing the other fans to back away leaving just the man and his young daughter. Wood looks down at them both in disgust before getting ready to speak.

LW:
Listen up Jabba...your little mistake here might find it funny when her Daddy opens his stupid mouth but around me that sort of stuff gets shut down quick...if you have anything else to say then make it quick because it'll be the last thing you say with your own teeth...

The man takes a gulp and stays quiet

LW:
You want to know about your new hero Engel...well...

Wood pauses, seemingly lost for words about his opponent at tonight's PPV, Wood then shakes his head

LW:
You idiots aren't worth it

Wood then goes to turn away but instead leans down and speaks to the little girl, now hiding behind her Dad's leg

LW:
Get used to working dead end jobs like your Daddy who's only a few slices of pizza away from his heart popping...I know he's your hero but get it in to your dumb little head that hero's die and it's men like me that get what they want.

...oh and Santa isn't real.

With that Wood walks in to the venue, the boo's from the queuing crowd almost deafening. The camera then follows Wood as he shoves his way past people before reaching his dressing room, he pushes the door open but as he walks in he's met by red paint smeared across the wall

“NO REST TILL BROOKLYN...I'M WAITING”

Wood loses it, throwing his bag at the wall before charging back through the people backstage before bursting in to the arena, already filling up with people but as he slides in to the ring ready to speak the lights begin to flicker before going off

Last edited by xviperx on Thu 08 Dec 2016, 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed 07 Dec 2016, 9:53 am

Marshall is sat alone in his dressing room, the lights dimmed but as the camera pans around photos of Hero can be seen on the walls and a lone candle flame flickers in front of a portrait of Hero.

Marshall begins to well up, a solitary tear rolls down his cheek and hisses against the flame. Marshall picks up the portrait and begins to speak to it…

Marshall: Baby if you’ve got to go away
I don’t think I can take the pain
Won’t you stay another day
Oh don’t leave me alone like this
Don’t say it’s the final kiss
Won’t you stay another day

Don’t you know we’ve come too far now
Just to go
And try to throw it all away
Thought I heard you say you love me
That your love was gonna be here to stay
I’ve only just begun to knowwww you
All I can say is
Won’t you stay just one more day….

The camera fades to black as Marshall breaks down in tears and clutches the photo to his chest.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Wed 07 Dec 2016, 10:11 am

('Out of the Black' blasts out of the speakers and the crowd get excited, the policemen get ready for what is about to come and Cerberus lets out a small smirk. Then the titantron flickers on and Crime Lord appears on the screen stood in a darkened room, a lavish armchair behind him. He is wearing a blue suit, white shirt open collar and he's just finishing smoking a cigar.)

HA: Seems like Crime Lord is no mood to fight.

CL- Hello Cerberus. 

(Cerberus looks bemused in the ring at Crime Lord's refusal to come to the ring.)

CL- As much as I'm sure those fans down there want me to play your stupid games, I didn't become a legend of this business by doing what they want. I'm smarter than that. Season's Beatings is just a couple of weeks away, I'm not going to come charging down there, blasting through so pathetic police and waste my time, energy and give the fans the satisfaction. I'm going to sit here in my big house, in my comfortable living room and train for our match in a couple of weeks so that I can take that title off of you. I'm not about to get myself into a fight with no endgame. Hell if I came down there now and took your head and beat it into the ground until your brains started leaking out of years...because trust me I could...how does that help me?

HE: He's got a point.

CL- You're now injured, unable to compete at Season's Beatings, the perfect excuse. No, no...I am going to bide my time, wait until we're in the ring then I can beat you to a pulp but get something out of it, other than pure joy I'm going to feel destroying you. Crime Lord, 6CW TV Champion, former 6CW International Champion...a little surreal isn't it? 6WF's greatest star walking into their biggest competitors and destroying their best, easily taking their championships like they're collectables. 

(Crime Lord smugly smirks.)

CL- What a terrible champion you are Cerberus. You're a giant monster of a man who chooses to try and be the cocky upstart. You shouldn't be cracking wise, you should be cracking skulls. You should be the most dominant star in this company, instead you're clawing and fighting for any kind of relevancy. When I take that title off of you and embarrass you at Season's Beatings you'll fall into obscurity, to sit amongst the other failed monsters. You'll be a failure, crawling back to whatever dirty hole you crawled out of.

You're right I have just been turning up and collecting my paycheck and whilst doing that I have proved more successful, more relevant and more dominant than you have when you've been putting in 100% effort. Whilst you were busy moaning about the 'man' and your Xtreme Title, I was taking apart 6CW's greatest heros. Whilst you were having tea parties with Engel I was on a one man mission to dominance, winning the 6CW International Title in my first PPV. This is my yard and even when I half-arse it, I'm ten times the man you are Cerberus. That's why I can sit here, content in my lavish living room whilst you're down there desperately trying to make a statement. I make my statements in the ring, because I always win when it matters. That's why I'm a multi-time world champion, that's why I won every title going and that's why in 6CW I am still a bigger name than you. 

I know what you want Cerberus, I see the desperation in your eyes. You want to be ME. Well you can't, there's only one Crime Lord and thousands of pretenders. I've seen them all come and go. So many guys think they can take my mantle, I've been a relic of the past for most of my career now. So many pretenders to the throne, where are they now? Nobodies, probably trying to put together a living appearing in school gyms and night clubs, signing cheap merchandise hoping that somebody, ANYBODY remembers them as anything than a Crime Lord-wannabe. That's a peak into your future, nobody will remember your Xtreme run, nobody will remember that you were 6CW TV Champion, definitely nobody will remember your brief run with Masters and Engel. They will remember you for this...the time you took on the Iron Man and came up short just like all the others.

I am the King of this Castle Cerberus and you are at my gates. I am going to destroy you. I am going to take your title. I am going to make sure that you are finished here and forever. Now stop playing games, hit the gym, get preparing because you are in for the FIGHT OF YOUR LIFE!

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 07 Dec 2016, 12:28 pm

*The crowd can be heard rumbling inside the Barclays Centre as JJ Johnson enters the building through the parking lot. He is dressed in a white vest that reads "Bad or Good?" and on the back "Just Better" with his kitbag slung over his shoulder. Tim Allen and a production crew are waiting by to grab his attention. JJ stops short and removes his sunglasses, looking Allen and the team up and down, before clipping them to the front of his shirt. He nods his head and smirks before throwing his bag to the side.

JJ: Alright playa, let's go...

*Allen stumbles forwards, his mic lead getting caught between his feet, and the cameras soon follow.

JJ: I ain't got all day, homie, so let's get to steppin' on this....you and everybody else wanna hear me speak so shoot because boy I got some things to say...

TA: JJ....back home...

JJ: Fool I'm 3000 miles from home....don't you got a research team or nuttin?

TA: I just meant back in America...

JJ: Oh I see....so because we across the Atlantic now everybody the same over here. huh? That what you saying to me, Tim? You saying we all as one.....we all Trump voting, wall building suckas now....yeah?

TA: That isn't what I...

*JJ holds up his hand and puts a mocking voice

JJ: That isn't what I meant.....man shut yo mouth or spit it out....damn where Christy at when you need an interview?

*JJ raises his eyebrows and grins as some of the crowd can be heard booing

JJ: Oh yeah I 'member.....she too busy looking after her "man" since JJ Johnson whooped his a55 last week...

*A "GazzyD" chant has now begun and is filtering down from the audience. Tim Allen takes a deep breath

TA: Here at Seasons Beatings you and GazzyD will collide...one on one in a match billed as "legend vs legend"..........this is one for the history books....a once in a lifetime clash....despite your usual bravado, is there any kind of nerves?

*JJ's eyes widen and Allen shrinks under his stare. Johnson seems to think for a few moments and then pulls the mic closer

JJ: First off you got to learn a few things before we get into this.....now fo' some this is a "once in a lifetime" clash but for me this just another day in the office....this is me going to work, this is me waking up in the morning and getting paid to do what I do best and that's beat some punk a55 down...

Now this is where y'all getting upset.....this is where a bunch o' people got they panties in a bunch....because that guy I be beating down here at Seasons Beatings is someone that y'all love...he's your guy.....I mean listen to them, Tim....

*JJ stops and they listen as the "GazzyD" chants grow louder

JJ: See throughout my career they had me with a halo round my head.....when I was toppling monsters and bada55es they didn't bat an eyelid....I was that guy with millions upon millions of followers on my back and I could never do no wrong.....the man may be in the ground now and it's a good job because there was only one Hero in 6WF and you take a long good look at him because he's standing right in front of you....

*JJ grins as Allen shivers at his callous comment

JJ: I done told y'all that you wanted a bad guy then here you go.....don't back me up in a corner and expect JJ Johnson to be anything other than what he is, I done never changed....I'm still the same guy that beat Cassius Zhi's a55 time and again....beat down Nemesis....beat down TGA....only difference now is y'all want to cheer for the guy in the other corner.....and I'm cool with that, ain't like I never been in this situation befo...just don't expect a different outcome when this is all said and done....because there won't be....same as usual JJ Johnson is walking in with his head held high....walking tall, ready to ball....locked, loaded and ready to gun down any piece of trash that walks my way....and when that dust settles you gone see me with my hand raised high....Coalition salute to my boys from back when....going old school on this (beep) with GazzyD laid waste at my feet like the good little lapdog that he is...

And they (he points to the ceiling) can boo, and you can get all defensive but don't say I didn't give y'all the soundbites you needed to make up yo VT on the battle between good and evil.....I made this real simple for y'all and you should be on bended knee thanking me for it....

But it's ok that you're not....because by the end of my match you will be...

TA: I find it startling that after everything you have been through in your career....the highs and lows, the career threatening injuries, the pain and suffering of Brandi....the similarities between yourself and Gazzy that you can be this way...

*JJ holds up his hand

JJ: Tim Allen I'm gonna say this just the one time, there'll be no repetition just me pulling yo tongue from your throat and hanging you from the light fixtures.....don't you ever bring my lady into this...

*Allen gulps at the fire in JJ's eyes

JJ: You wanna talk about similarities then list them......two former world champions....universally adored in their own federations....both men suffering serious injuries that nearly ended their careers....coming back for one last shot of glory....

But let me tell you where the similarities end......because you are standing in the presence of arguably the greatest of all time....not someone who scrapes a pass at the top 10 ten table....or a member of the 6CW alumni....I mean jeez they got some (beep) in there...

*Huge boos from the crowd

JJ: See how I easy I can make this?

GazzyD got a couple of world title runs....he put on some good matches....he did some daredevil stuff and I applaud him on his career....but he ain't me, never been me and never will ever reach any kind of heights that I have or will continue to do so....he's a 7.5 on his best day whilst you are standing in the presence of a straight shooting 10 out of 10 every day of the goddamn week...been in this business and done it all....beat them all....climbed that mountain top again and again....

And GazzyD is lucky because although this match will probably be his last, at least he gone have a magical story to tell about the night he shared a ring with the Franchise....the night JJ Johnson done bludgeoned his skull in Brooklyn.....see this ain't gone be no fairytale of New York, this gone be a living nightmare for that boy...

*JJ takes a deep breath

JJ: See I've done poked and pressed every button this man has....albeit I stopped short of physically entering his wife but don't act like she didn't want it...

TA: I don't know if we should end this...

*JJ grabs the mic

JJ: You ain't going nowhere 'til I finished what I'm saying, Tim.....because Monster Energy can kiss my a55 and you can too....they want edgy, they want JJ Johnson to push the limits then buckle up....

See Gazzy came back in a blaze of thunder and glory.....ready to tackle the beast of 6WF, to save the day.....he gave the big rallying cry and spiel, he had the people and the dummies in the locker room in the palm of his hand....and you know what I saw when I looked into his eyes, Tim?

I saw that he's more full o' (beep) than you....

He was weak and he was scared....he felt obliged to protect the company that made him but he didn't want to, he didn't want to be in that cage with those guys and I knew it, and he knew that I knew that....

See as much as I can run him down, I always respected the competitor that is GazzyD....I knew what he was capable of.....and he wasn't showing a goddamn ounce of that, that disappointed me....that offended me because giving my all for my fans has always been priority number one....so I made it my personal mission to make Gazzy live up to his word...

That's what this is really all about, Tim....and you can call me the bad guy, they can boo me out of this building if they like but here at Seasons Beatings I have done everything in my power to ensure that you are going to see GazzyD in all of his glory...

The human highlight reel....the history maker....I've ensured that he's gone go that extra mile....he's gone put his body on the line like never befo, he's gunning for my with more firepower than he's ever had in his life....he's gonna throw himself off the highest heights down onto my body with the sole purpose of destroying every fibre of my existence....

The GazzyD that warred with Daniel Reilly, Perfect Jack, Lex Hart, Dicey Reilly, Max Adamson....you roll all those sons of bitches, all those versions of him into one and that's the GazzyD you gone get in that ring with me...

*The crowd can be heard roaring

JJ: And here's the most important part of that, Tim....come closer...

*Allen leans in close as JJ whispers into the mic

JJ: It won't be enough...

*Allen shakes his head as JJ laughs

JJ: Just like it wasn't enough when Keith Leone wanted to face JJ Johnson in a match for the ages.....just like it wasn't enough when Median didn't have his boys to watch his back.......GazzyD simply does not have what it takes to beat me....I've said it and I'll back it up for you...

So call this match whatever you like.....bill it however you want....."legend vs legend"..."once in a lifetime"...but I prefer to know it as what it's going to be "Brutality in Brooklyn"....I'm gone beat this boy worse than the police beat Rodney King...

And afterwards just remember I done told you.....I told you, I told them (he points to the ceiling again) and most importantly I told GazzyD....he could have stayed home and played happy families....reminisced on the days when he was a legitimate contender....maybe put on 6CW 2K17 and dreamed of beating JJ Johnson in a match...

Because fantasy is closest he ever gone get......time to wake up now and face reality....

And me, Tim....I'm as real as it gets!

*JJ shoves the mic into Allen's chest and knocks him backwards. There are some boos from the audience but there is a loud "JJ" chant ringing through the Barclays Centre as JJ leaves the scene

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 07 Dec 2016, 12:53 pm

The titantron inside the Barclays Center displays a message on the screen;

The following is a Press Release from the Management of the 6CW Tag Team currently known as The TA.

(We cut to a podium where a man walks and speaks into the microphone)

"I will be reading a pre written statement on behalf of the management of The TA, there will be no questions."

(The man straightens some sheets of paper on the podium, clears his throat, and reads aloud)

"As the Manager of the recently launched tag team The TA, I was horrified to see the response from 6CW Management regarding the match for the 6CW World Tag Team Championship at Seasons Beatings. My two clients have laid waste to the entire Tag Team Division in the few weeks since debuting.

Last week these two men went face to face with all four teams competing at Seasons Beatings in a four team Ladder Match for the 6CW World Tag Team Championships, and The TA left everybody, literally everybody laying flat on their back and sent a message to 6CW Management showing that we deserve to be added to that Ladder Match at Seasons Beatings.

However, instead of the logical decision of adding the hottest tag team in 6CW to the Ladder Match, the extraordinarily bizarre decision to suspend each member of The TA in a cage above the ring has been taken in order to prevent us from interfering. Unfortunately these backwards decisions from the powers that be in 6CW are not uncommon. 6CW do not even have the authority to imprison my two clients in these cages.

As manager of The TA, I have decided to call 6CW's bluff, and I will instruct my clients to play along with this facade. But this is not the end of the matter. The TA will become 6CW World Tag Team Champions, it's only a matter of time. And I will be making a public appearance soon enough. Believe me, just when you think your questions will be answered, I will be changing the questions."

(The man calmly folds the papers away and puts them inside his jacket pocket.)

"This concludes the statement, to reiterate there will be no questions. Thank you.

(The man nods to the camera and walks off.)

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed 07 Dec 2016, 9:41 pm

*The camera pans around the Barclays Centre in Brooklyn, with the 6CW fans waiting in anticipation ahead of the final PPV of the year. Signs such as "Colbert = Yewtree's next victim", "I hope Dicey and Marshall both lose" and "I killed Hero's wife with my cannon last night" are held up as the camera pans around to the Lloyd brothers sat at ringside*

HA: "Welcome to Brooklyn for Seasons Beatings, the final PPV of 2016"

HE: "What a year it has been!"

HA: "It has indeed, one of the best newcomers of the year is undoubtedly O'Callaghan, our current UK and International Champion."

HE: "Indeed brother, but there is no rest for him come Monday night"

HA: "Yes O'Callaghan will be pulling double duty at Seasons Beatings, mainly off his own cockiness, as he faces Cameron Faith for the UK/International Titles, followed by a one on one contest with Victor Smith"

HE: "Faith with another chance to recapture the gold"

HA: "Well indeed, having originally lost to O'Callaghan twice, once in his hometown, Faith is not gonna want to let this chance slip by. Anyways, as the more observant of you will have seen, we have the set of O'Callaghan O'Clock setup in the ring, which can mean only one thing, we are going to be joined by the UK/International champion"

*'Run this town' hits as the lights in the arena go dark. The mixed reception of the crowd grow in volume as O'Callaghan appears on the stage illuminated by the strobe lighting before cockily striding down to the ring. He steps into the ring and taunts the crowd, again drawing a mixed reception, before grabbing a microphone from the ring announcer and sitting down on the set of O'Callaghan O'Clock*

O'Callaghan: "Welcome, welcome, welcome! Ladies, Gentlemen and Brooklyn-ites...what an honour bestows you this evening, my word indeed, it is in fact the latest installment of O'Callaghan O'Clock"

*O'Callaghan points up to the fake cuckoo clock in the ring, smirks and draws a mixed reception from the members of the audience*

O'Callaghan: "Yes, yes indeed, your UK and International champion is sat before you, and Brooklyn you know what? O'Callaghan will tell you what...I'm doing mighty fine, got the christmas shopping out the way, the girlfriend has shed a few pounds over the last few weeks....with a little help from yours truly...if ya know what I mean"

*O'Callaghan winks at the camera*

O'Callaghan: "...but most importantly O'Callaghan still has these two straps draped over his shoulders, and judging by what is ahead of me at Seasons Beatings, they're gonna stay there for a little while yet!"

*O'Callaghan now rises from the chair, a spring in his step, and starts meandering around the ring*

O'Callaghan: "Yes that's right stay there for a little while yet my friends, that's because O'Callaghan faces quite possibly the easiest title defence in modern history to round out 2016...the number one contender for my titles is...Cameron Faith? Pah!"

*O'Callaghan motions towards the titantron, which then shows highlights of O'Callaghan defeating Cameron Faith in Glasgow to win the UK Title. before cutting out and returning to O'Callaghan in the ring*

O'Callaghan: "Yes that is correct I am facing perennial loser Cameron Faith, the man whom I submitted in his hometown, in front of his adoring public. And yes the man I defeated again the very next week to retain my title! And ah yes, the man who has just lost the chance to fight for the world championship at this PPV. That is perennial loser Cameron Faith ladies and gentlemen....but actually I'm not sure "perennial loser" is the nickname I wanna choose for Cameron....in fact I have a new one, you guys wanna hear? Of course you wanna hear I made it here goes...."

*O'Callaghan builds the suspense, some of the crowd are into it, some are playing doodle jump on their iPhones*

O'Callaghan: "MY OPPONENT AT SEASONS BEATINGS IS............CAMERON FAILURE!!"

*O'Callaghan collapses to the ring mat in hysterics, the crowd barely reacts, and there is an awkward 30 seconds until O'Callaghan pulls himself off the mat and begins to speak again*

O'Callaghan: "Yes folks, I just nailed 2016 with that nickname didn't O'Callaghan! Cameron Failure indeed, ya know maybe Mr Failure should take note of Aaron Heath and realise that he just isn't as good as O'Callaghan and retire! Yes that would be good wouldn't it....Cameron maybe you should take heed of "Fuel" and just "Leave The Memories Alone" eh?"

*O'Callaghan now sits back in his chair, crosses one leg over the other and continues*

O'Callaghan: "...it is also rather nice of the 6CW brass to schedule me into a second match at the PPV don't you think? They must be struggling for ratings with Robin Reborn being "champ" and now having an actual clown competition for the EWF title, so putting the most entertaining superstar of the roster in another match makes sense....but I see O'Callaghan is facing one Victor Smith? I'm not entirely sure why they are making such a mundane matchup, even I, the best rassler in the business will struggle to make this one entertaining, I mean Victor Smith has only just learnt to tie his own shoelaces, and his mum still packs him a packed lunch so Miss Jessica told me..."

*O'Callaghan again finds himself laughing at his own jokes*

O'Callaghan: "...in fact, I got time, we got time right? Victor Smith come down here fella and lets have a chat about how our match at the PPV is going to go down shall we? And for that matter, Mr Failure, you are welcome to join me too, but we've already seen how our matches end...."

*O'Callaghan lays his mic to rest on his knee, and looks up the ramp awaiting either of his opponents*
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Wed 07 Dec 2016, 10:31 pm

The crowd are all settling to their seats, anticipation is building within the Barclays Center when ‘here comes the king’ hits.

HE: ‘What the hell?’

The crowd is momentarily stunned when the familiar sound of Hero’s old music hits, before descending into boos as a hooded figure enters the stage.

HA: ‘What is guy doing now?’

HE: ‘Paying tribute to his mentor, his God, his Hero! That’s what he’s doing’

(Marshall makes his way down to the ring, head bowed, completely ignoring every fan at ringside. He is wearing his old church robes, with hood up and black arm bands on both arms. He stops at ringside and looks to the heaven, arms aloft and appears to be praying before entering the ring, before entering the ring, hood still up.)

MM: ’44 days…1056 hours…it feels like a lifetime ago since the news hit, the time crept by, minutes felt like hours, hours felt days within his presence, I became lost, I lost my purpose, my calling in life…but the good lord spoke to me and has bestowed on me my most important task to date. Fulfilling his wishes, carrying on the work he started, ensuring his legacy is not forgotten, and I feel revitalised, I feel blessed! For I am the chosen one!’

‘For at ‘Seasons Beatings’ I will vanquish the false prophet Dicey Reilly, I will expose your ‘hero’ Dicey Reilly for what he truly is, and what I’ve said he is all along, a fraud, and show to the world that there is only one true Hero. For Dicey Reilly is a man who cares not for you people, no matter what he protests, Dicey Reilly is not a man who cares for 6CW, Dicey Reilly is a man who cares only for himself. I always said there would come a day in the not too distance future when Dicey Reilly would abandon 6CW, and that day has revealed itself to be is Sunday 18th December. It is the day that our prophecy comes to life. It is the day I remove the non-believer from 6CW, it is day I force Dicey kicking and screaming from what he used to think of as his house, for this is God’s house now.’

(Marshall pauses for moment)

But this was Dicey’s choice… He chose to put his career on the line, he has shown with that one move that he is willing to walk away from 6CW, to abandon his followers because of his own selfish ego and sense of pride, what sort of messiah does that?’

‘But I will ensure he doesn’t go out on his terms, for a man like Dicey Reilly doesn’t deserve that honour, he will be forced out of this company on his hands and knees, for that is God’s word, and God’s will!’

‘And then I will be free to spread the word of Hero, to carry out his mission in 6CW, and to make sure 6CW gives him the respect he deserves! Doesn’t it sum up this company that we lost THE greatest ever to grace 6CW with his presence nearly six weeks ago, and yet we’re still waiting for the tribute show? Where is the belt named in his honour, where is his respect!?! Nowhere, that’s where! And it disgusts me, it is rotten to the core, it is systematic of this place, and the man who personifies it, one Dicey Reilly, well on Sunday I teach Dicey Reilly to respect our Lord, and 18 December will forever be known as the day of our Hero, our SAVIOUR!

(Marshall finally lifts his hood up, and again looks up to the sky, eyes closed, arms aloft, as he begins shouting as if preaching)

Open your eyes on Saviour's Day
Don't look back or turn away
Life can be yours if you'll only stay
He is calling you, calling you
On the Saviour's Day!

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Thu 08 Dec 2016, 2:06 pm

As Marshall is singing the sound of sleigh bells can be heard over the arena, the crowd look confusingly at each other as the curtains open to reveal a full choir are standing on top of the ramp dressed as elves, Marshall looks up baffled by the sight as the choir start singing “Santa is coming to town” just then Dicey Claus, a sl*tty Sally Claus and a dwarf dressed up as a bare Christmas tree walk out to a huge reception from the crowd

HE: What the hell is this idiot up to now, is he not gone yet

HA: Ah Bah Humbug to you brother

Dicey Claus: HO…..HO…..HO, I have taken time out of my busy Christmas time to share with you all the Christmas spirit, myself, Mrs Claus (Sally twirls) and our little friend here Liam the Christmas Wood have come out to give you all early gifts, don’t judge poor Liam as the last few months have been hard on him since his title…………of being best Christmas tree in the North Pole of course….ho ho ho

Sally Claus hands Dicey a big t-shirt canon

Dicey Claus: I was loaned this by a good Elf called Matzko, so here comes some goodies

Dicey Claus starts firing out t-shirts around the arena he stops when he hits a woman in the head at the back row

Woman’s Husband: MAUDE……..NOT MY MAUDE

Dicey Claus: My bad………my lawyer elf will handle your medical bills, anyway I have one more gift to give, it’s for the saddest little boy in this room….yes Marshall Murdoch, Dicey Claus has a very special gift to give you

Marshall looks menacing at Dicey

Dicey Claus: My first gift is this new Christmas charity single that is being released by D-ICE records called 6WF – Do they know it’s Christmas Time, here is the first printed copy just for you, Little Liam if you would do the honours

The Christmas tree takes the CD off Dicey Claus and waddles down to the ring and slides it towards Marshall who just stares at Dicey

Dicey Claus: Now for the main present, all the way from Heaven……the man you know as Saviour and the one we know as overrated…..the 8 time…..yes 8 time World Champ, your friend not mine…………….HEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The Titantron comes on and a picture of Hero appears with moving lips

Hero: Hi guys,
great to be here
thanks for having me

Marshall looks like he has seen a ghost until he realises what is going on

Dicey Claus: Does Dicey Claus deliver of does he deliver, look at the joy on little Marsh’s face, I believe Hero has something to tell you

Hero: That’s right Dicey Claus and
can I just say that with all my achievements
they all pale in the light of you, you are just awesome
you know that, keep up the good work

Dicey Claus blows Hero a kiss

Hero: Marshall my young padawan, my disciple, my son,
I have come back to tell you to stop living off my f**king name

Crowd: YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

Hero: You can’t be me
I am a 8 time
Count them
8 time
Champ
You are not me
You can never be me
Just look at the Church
I brought more and more guys in
Because you were an embarrassment
Crowley
James (My Favourite by the way)
Crimey
The list goes on and on
You are a great guy and make a mean cup of Joe
But World beater you are not
Just quit
That would be my advice…..Quit

A voice can be heard calling Hero

Hero: Sorry peeps
Gotta go
Jesus and I are gonna spit on JJ’s head
Good times
Ciao
Oh and the person who killed me wa………….

The feed cuts off

Dicey Claus: Great guy, really is

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 09 Dec 2016, 1:46 pm

HA: Brooklyn, New York, this is 6CW!

HE: Momentous feel to tonight, brother. This is big

HA: This is 6CW, Henry, we go big and never go home.

*The titantron comes on and the crowd pop wildly as the 6CW champion appears on the screen. Robin Reborn is outside with a camera team. He stares down the lens and smiles

RR: Hello Brooklyn, how you doin'? Where you goin'? Can I come to?

*A sparkle in his eye and bright whites shine from his wide smile

RR: Coney Island, where I stand, look out to New York, look out to Brooklyn. And in this beautiful borough of one of the best cities in the world, I still don't think I can just stay outside. To the Hook, to the East, to the Stuy. Bushwick and Canarsie, Farraget, Fortgreen, and Marcy. My Flatbush posse, generals of armies...

When it's time to form, just call me

*He disappears from the screen and the shot turns to the lit-up Brooklyn Bridge

"You're now tuned into the motherf***** greatest!"

*The crowd pop as Dirt off Your Shoulder plays and Robin Reborn walks out

HE: Is he playing to the crowd? Is this a song they know?

HA: Is this a song they'd know?! Brooklyn's own, Shawn Carter...Jay-Z!

*Reborn bounces along to the music on the top of the stage, dressed in a pink zip-up and jeans. He then sprints down to the ring, picks a mic up as he slides in and gets ready to address the crowd.

RR: Your boy back in the building, Brooklyn we back on the map...

*The crowd pop for another Jay-Z reference

RR: Ain't nothing like being back in the USA, and where better for your boy to go when he gets here?! Out here to come back into the States and show my people how Cassius Zhi goes flat when he feels the bottom of my boot slap his teeth out.

He been on a road to get here, playing games and manipulating anyone and everyone he can. 6CW vs 6WF? Playing it old school to gain that relevance again. Where has he been, cos it aint in the present. We had Thunder, we had Wood, and we still got me all at the top of that card. New breed, EWF boys too, fighters he didn't dare come at first, didn't wanna earn it the real way

Nah, he wanted to take on the old home and talk his way up here. All games, games, games. Team 6WF? Please, brother played them all too. He knew he got a weak group who would fall on the sword to let him pick up the pieces. And then he could dig the blade in deeper come Aftermath, taking out soldiers who had protected him from bullets.

*Reborn stops and smiles

RR: This old war analogy works well, cos these lot probably were all around during the last world war. But what those soldiers had, they had honour. Zhi ain't got a spot of that. Out here at Christmas time, hes the version of Scrooge who laughed at Christmas past, enjoying the misery it was. Yeah, I can reference Dickens and Jay-Z in the same promo, come at me!

*Reborn walks over to the turnbuckle furthest from the ramp and perches up there

RR: We know he is listening. We know that only now he will come here and talk with me like a man. Not a week in the build up, not when there was ground to be lost. But he can't resist...his voice needs to be heard. Maybe he can even convince himself that he's got a chance against the reigning, defending 6CW champion in his home country, in the belly of the beast that is Brooklyn.

And I say come take your shot, Cassius. After all, it's Christmas time, there's no need to be afraid...

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Harlequin Fri 09 Dec 2016, 2:28 pm

The arena darkens and a 'Engel's gonna kill you' chant begins to build from the crowd. The tron flickers and a spotlight shines onto the ring. A video begins to play on the tron, it shows a steel cage panel. Engel walks onto the screen running his fingers across the cage a sick smile on his face as he turns his face towards the ring

EH: HAHA...can you hear there beautiful music? They bay for your blood Liam...these people that once LOVED you, now you see I do not expect that to bother you one bit...no Liam, you are beyond these people. You stepped forth from there shadow and became a man. THE MAN...haha...the man that can't.

Engel reveals a barbed wire baseball bat with a smiley face upon it and begins running it along the steel with a slow repeated rythm as he speaks.

EH: Destiny...has a cruel sense of humour don't you think? Liam Wood vs Thunder for the EWF title, written in the stars they said...SNATCHED AWAY...just like old times Liam, snatched away and replaced with 16 ft high walls of Steel on flesh, on bone. Locked inside a cage with ME...is it worth it Liam? The pain I will put you through? Is it worth these people cheering my name as I throw you from cage wall to cage wall? As I smash Mr. Bat here over your back again and AGAIN?

Engel slams the bat into the cage wall hard and throws it to the floor

EH: Locked inside a cage, the memories it will bring flooding back, its not Engel you face at Seasons Beatings...you face a whole different beast! Cherish these moments Liam, make your mark...I guarantee after Season's Beatings you will never be the same again...hahaha...

The lights go off completely as the video ends.

HA: Somebody needs to get these lights back on.

The lights illuminate the arena, Wood is stood in the middle of the ring surrounded by a steel cage. Surrounding the cage are men wearing clown masks. Wood looks a little taken aback as the men stare at him

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri 09 Dec 2016, 5:43 pm

As Wood stands tall in the ring he peers around the arena, slowly turning to look at each and every person dressed like a clown surrounding the cage before smiling and turning back to the stage and lifting the microphone to his lips.

LW:
And in one moment Engel, you summed up what is wrong about you being in the title picture...look at this amateur dramatic bullsh¡t...you've gone from Engel's gonna kill you to trying to be the movie star because deep down...that's what you care about now...Little Engel didn't get enough hugs from Mummy and now he's revelling in the attention these morons give him.

The sad truth is, you care more about the fame and the attention than you do about the actual belt. You're trying to make this bigger than it is and turn it in to some sick twisted fantasy but I'm here to call cut on your little production here...

Wood looks around at the clowns once again

LW:
The cold hard truth is this...if you want to walk out of Seasons Beatings with the belt, then you are going to need each and everyone of these idiots to rip it from my hands because I am done with denying destiny...

...and that's what our match at Seasons Beatings is Engel...but not how you think it is.

Wood walks to the corner of the cage, using it to pull himself up on to the turnbuckle and sitting against it, his eyes still on the stage

LW:
You see, in the story you tell it was destiny for Thunder and myself to end up in the ring at Seasons Beatings to fight for the EWF Title...you paint yourself as the darkness that has infected that story and stolen my destiny away from me but the only true destiny is me and that belt...

...I told you weeks ago that it didn't matter who I faced as long as I got MY title back...you see, unlike you...being in the main event and fighting for a World Title isn't a fantasy for me...it's reality and the belt is all that matters...

Wood pauses for a second

LW:
This whole thing actually makes me think you haven't been paying attention to the man you have to face at Seasons Beatings...

...You ask me if I'm scared to step inside this very cage to face you? You're looking at the man who won his first ever World Title in a War Games match...you're looking at the man who broke Dicey Reilly and you're looking at the ONLY former EWF Champion still about after the others couldn't stick it...they either broke or they bottled it and now I'm the only one left.

Wood leans forward, still sat on the turnbuckle as he once again speaks

LW:
If I was you though Engel, before you come out here to face me in the biggest match of your career, I'd take a look in the mirror because what you think everyone sees is long gone, nobody is scared of Cerberus' little side kick anymore, nobody is scared of the man who got obsessed with Dicey Reilly's used underwear...

...we've seen you wear a suit and bend over for Mr Jones, we've seen you try to get more screen time by going on Jeremy Kyle...

...you just aren't ready...and yeah you can hurt me as much as you want, you can beat me down from the moment the bell rings but you just won't be able to do enough and it's because you just don't have the focus.

Wood drops down off the turnbuckle and moves to the centre of the ring

LW:
You're too worried about playing a role, you're too worried about the attention and not enough about becoming a champion. While I'm in the gym improving on perfection, you're playing the role of the clown that you always wanted to kill...

...so come on out here and continue to dance for their love....because after tonight's match, they can be the ones to pick you back up and wipe away your tears.

Wood remains stood in the ring, his eyes locked on the stage awaiting Engel.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Fri 09 Dec 2016, 9:29 pm

“They Say” by Scars on Broadway hits and the partisan Brooklyn crowd greet the arrival of Cassius Zhi with deafening disapproval.

Harold Lloyd : Ask and you shall receive, Robin Reborn!

Henry Lloyd : Really? In that case can you get me one of those Virtual Reality things this Christmas, brother?

Harold Lloyd : On February 27th of this year, Cassius Zhi first walked into a 6CW arena. Tonight, in well under one calendar year, he walks in to this arena and might just walk out with our company’s biggest prize, the 6CW World Heavyweight Championship – and that folks, is an intimidating prospect.

Henry Lloyd : Was that a no?

Cassius Zhi steps out onto the stage, walking into a cacophony of boos which he ignores, staring directly down the ramp at the 6CW World Champion, Robin Reborn, with a steaming green tea in hand. The two men share an intense exchange of glares across the distance of the ramp and Zhi takes a casual sip of tea before he makes his way towards the ring.

Harold Lloyd : Cassius Zhi is taking his time to get in the ring with Robin Reborn here tonight.

Henry Lloyd : Zhi’s waited 9 months for this opportunity Brother – what’s a few more minutes? He’s going to savour this moment. He’s going to enjoy it. And more importantly, he’s going to make 6CW endure it!

Zhi slowly walks around the ring, only taking his eyes off Reborn intermittently to take a sip of tea. The number one contender reaches the commentary desk and takes a microphone as he looks up at the Champion standing on the turnbuckle, towering over him.

Cassius continues to look up at Reborn, undaunted, and greets his trash talking with a sadistic grin. He takes one more sip of tea then puts his cup on the commentary desk before rolling into the ring.

Reborn immediately jumps back down off the turnbuckle and the two competitors go face to face for the first time, electrifying the atmosphere inside the arena.

Fans : LET’S GO REBORN Cassius Sucks!. LET’S GO REBORN! Cassius Sucks! LET’S GO REBORN! Cassius Sucks

Zhi and Reborn continue to eyeball each other, Cassius’ shoulders twitching with nervous energy, Reborn chilled and unerringly confident.

Fans : 6C-DUB! 6C-DUB! 6C-DUB! 6C-DUB! 6C-DUB! 6C-DUB!
FU** WF! FU** WF! FU**WF! FU** WF!

Henry Lloyd : The atmosphere in here is insane!

Harold Lloyd : I’ve got so many goosebumps, I’m scared someone’s gonna stuff a turkey with a guinea-fowl up its ass, up MY ass!

Cassius takes a step back from the face-off and raises the mic

Cassius : You’re right, Reborn. I had to come out here now. To face you man to man. In the same ring. But not because I was biding my time, making you wait, or heaven forbid; avoiding you. But because I didn’t have a damn clue what you were talking about for half of that sycophantic mean-street soliloquy, and I thought if I came out here I might just have a better chance of comprehending.

Fans : BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Cassius : But now I’m out here, trying to talk over this collection of ill-mannered, illiterate imbeciles….

Fans : BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Cassius : … I can sense that my efforts are going to be futile. However, being out here, being this close to you at last, feeling your aura, your energy… feeling the overbearing, cloying adoration of this true-to-form American crowd… I feel a sense of deja-vu, Reborn. And it has assisted me in understanding one thing….

I now understand why your city’s own President-elect was so keen to break long-standing tradition and call Taiwan this week… He wants to send back this cheap, plastic, knock-off JJ Johnson!

Fans : BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! LET’S GO REBORN! Cassius sucks! LET’S GO REBORN! Cassius sucks

Cassius : I wouldn’t be so keen to show me the bottom of your boot if I were you… that might be the final giveaway.

Cassius smirks before staring into the crowd with disdain

Cassius : No… No… No. Of course you can’t be Made in Taiwan… because an American crowd would only ever afford such a welcome to one of their own, hence why we arrived here on the same aeroplane yet you got to the arena hours before me due to my degrading, racial-profiling at the airport… but you, Reborn… you’re ok because you were clearly made in New York!

Fans : YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!

Cassius : But even then, I’m surprised at how raucous the reaction was for you. I mean… really? Is Robin Reborn really worth raising the roof for?

So I checked the internet for other famous wrestlers from New York and I began to realise why…

Cassius antagonistically looks out into the crowd

Cassius : …. It was just a long list of forgettable crap.

Fans : BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Cassius : Like the beneficiaries of that song Reborn just aped, you people have been starved…

Henry Lloyd : Zhi is going to start a riot in here tonight!

Cassius : In fact… the most famous guy on the list was Chris Jericho –and he’s so ashamed to be from this over-crowded, over-built, over-rated city that he bills himself from Canada instead!

Fans : BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! USA! USA! USA!

Cassius : But even then…. EVEN AFTER READING THROUGH THAT WHO’S WHO OF WHO???... Robin Reborn, you’re never going to make the list, because once I destroy you at Season Beatings… once I become 6CW World Heavyweight Champion… you, and the rest of 6CW, and even EWF if you insist, will have fallen into insignificance AT MY HAND!

Zhi snarls at Reborn

Cassius : EVERY WRESTLER ON THAT LIST… EVERY WRESTLER EVER WILL HAVE FALLEN INTO INSIGNIFICANCE AT MY HAND!

The man who single-handedly defeated 6CW in its entirety!

AND YOU will be the last man consigned to its history, Reborn. The punctuation mark preceding the unfolding of its glorious future under THE GREATEST CHAMPION OF ALL TIME!  

Fans : BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! CASSIUS SUCKS! CASSIUS SUCKS!

Cassius seethes then laughs off the chanting and takes a menacing step close to Reborn

Cassius : What’s that on the poster, Reborn? No sleep ‘til Brooklyn?

Cassius snorts a dismissive laugh

Cassius : Is that through excitement, or through fear?

Because it should be fear, Reborn! Fear because there will be no rodeo clown to save you like last week, Robin. There’ll be no Dicey Reilly and there’ll be no Team 6CW to preoccupy me. I HAVE BEATEN THEM ALL…

I HAVE ELIMINATED EVERY THREAT! NO MORE HEROES!

You are all that remains!

Cassius’ chest heaves and he jerks his head aggressively, clenching his teeth, then leaning ever closer towards the Champion

Cassius : And when you feel that responsibility beginning to weigh heavy on your shoulders during our World Title match… and it will, Robin Reborn… IT WILL… when those deadweight shoulders are flat on the mat, your aching head having been damn near kicked from off of them, and you look over at that title belt and realise that you aren’t defending your World Championship… you are defending your WORLD… AND YOU HAVE LOST!

6CW HAS LOST!

Take comfort, Reborn. Take comfort that you, and all that you know to be 6CW, will have PLENTY of time to sleep… post-Brooklyn!

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 09 Dec 2016, 10:05 pm

*Reborn stares into the arrogant eyes of Cassius Zhi, cracks his neck and smiles again

RR: It's a microphone, Cassius, screaming is just dumb, man. And I may be just a little black American with a chip on my shoulder, but I got smarts enough to know that this stupidity betrays you.

*Reborn composes himself before firing off

RR: Zhi is a man who forgets where he is from and where he is. A man who thinks that winning titles is about what you say to get your way. You bring up Trump and we all finally see it, you got that same politician patter. Forget the truths and spit the lies, build it up for yourself. Say it all enough that the words don't matter. The man who came back, shocked the world, so much so that he couldn't climb a damn ladder as he scraped for relevance at Night of Glory. 

And as he stands alone now, he brings up the excuses already. You don't want this to be about you and I, Cassius, you need this backstory, you need the safety blanket.

*Reborn goes to the side of the ring, leans on the ropes and points down the ramp

RR: Desperate, desperate for this to be about more than one man fighting one man for one title. Its got to be about history, about the past, about 6WF or 6CW. You just beg for other people to get involved, but we can both look down that ramp for days old man, they ain't coming to give you your excuses.

*He remains lent against the ropes, now with his back against them as he faces Zhi

RR: Talk about lists, it seems like every old, glory-past wrestler does these days. 

Or talk about the old days, and maybe you'll reach the 1:25 the big place got out of its last main event.

*He walks back to Zhi and stands inches from him. Zhi shakes his head and takes a step back, but Reborn follows him

RR: But when you talk about 'defending my world'...

*Reborn looks around at the 6CW fans and they pop for him

RR:...this is the first time you've stepped in it. You've pushed it all too far, playing games back in time, and now today is standing face to face with you. And all you've got, with all those years, is a joke about me and JJ?

It's 2016, you piece of s***! Hero is dead, Dicey is retiring and Miss Jessica's tits have sagged so far down she'll be able to wake you up with them when I nail your ass down in a Brooklyn ring on Sunday night! You wanna climb back in there and ask Doc Brown to take you back, you ain't ready for this world, my friend.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Harlequin Sat 10 Dec 2016, 2:04 am

As Liam Wood stands waiting for a response from Engel, the clown-like figures begin to slowly climb the cage. Wood notices and gets into a fighting stance ready for what awaits him.

HE: THIS ISN'T RIGHT! Liam get out of there, they'll rip you limb from limb if that freak is anything to do with this!

HA: It's justice Henry, Engel's giving the crowd exactly what they want to see.

The light's suddenly go off, camera's flash around the arena, one of the clown's behind Liam can be seen climbing speedily over the cage wall in the flicker's of light that shine

HE: Somebody call security, SOMEBODY SAVE LIAM WOOD!

The lights rise and sat upon the turnbuckle behind Liam is a single masked man. Wood survey's in front and to the sides of him in confusion as it appears the other masked men have disappeared, the other masked man tilts his head looking Wood up and down before jumping down from the turnbuckle holding a microphone. On hearing the thud of the masked mans descent, Wood spins around and looks open mouthed as the man removes the mask

HA: OH NO! Liam let his guard slip and look whose here. Are we going to see a sneak preview of Seasons Beatings right here?

HE: This should not be happening! Engel's unstable, who know's what he is going to do out here!

The masked man removes the mask to reveal a smiling Engel. He walks up to Liam and to his face.

EH: HEHE...BOO!

Engel spins around before taking an elaborate bow to the cheering crowd

EH: HoHo...I am so sorry Liam HeHe. I just had to see if I could get some sort of emotional response from you. It seem's, that maybe I haven't been paying attention quite as much as I should have been...

Engel looks away for a minute a hand to the side of his head as if thinking, almost talking to himself as if looking for a really difficult memory. He suddenly turns his head back to Liam

EH:...Oh no, I forgot to mention...I ALREADY BEAT YOU TWICE, One two three in the middle of this very ring! In front of these very people and you Liam...you stand here and I see a man whose got...NOTHING...thats right, NOTHING. I mean whats a loss to Liam Wood anyhow? Isn't that just another day in the life?

The crowd laugh and chant "Wood Sucks"

EH: He doesn't suck he blows, but thats just one hell of a long story for a pre-show...but I do have a story to tell, one of a rising superstar and its falling legend...What have you achieved since Day of reckoning Liam? Loss after LOSS, while I was beating Cassius Zhi, Anthony Grace and Crimelord, you were holding onto your spot for dear life, whilst I KILLED the great JOSHUA, you were trying your hardest just to glimpse the shine of that EWF Title...and now we are here, and you stand there oblivious an emotionless car wreck waiting to happen...and all because of THESE people...

Liam laugh's at Engel as if to say "You haven't got a clue". Engel looks unshocked

EH: You come out here, the big man nothing can hurt me, I am not scared of anything spiel, you ignore your weaknesses and politic your way out of having to say you lost...and in that simple mind of yours you think this show is for nobody but yourself...but your doing it so that these people can think that of you...you do everything you do for the people you profess to hate. YOU don't even deserve to be out here Liam, while I rose your stock is sinking faster than the titanic...while there selling Engel Ice pops and Year of the clown T-shirts, your clawing at a chance for that EWF title with every last gasp of air you have, without it...you are NOTHING! With or without that title I am everything to these people, this orchestra of mine. Your just a half assed pantomime villain. For the record...me and my pal Robin have got a celebratory table booked at the Peter Luger Steak House for when we walk out of here with a W in the old win column HeHeHe.

Engel chants begin as Engel lowers the microhone smiling

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Sat 10 Dec 2016, 2:43 pm

Cassius takes an anxious step towards Reborn, looking as though he is about to strike at the mention of Miss Jessica, but then rocks back, seemingly laughing at himself for falling for the antagonism, shaking it off with a jolt of the neck before continuing.

Cassius : How crudely ironic it is for an American to stand here in the centre of New York and accuse ME of synthetically sensationalising the significance of one moment in time in order to excuse the actions of the future.

Fans : BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Cassius : No… Reborn. It can’t be that. You Americans are incapable of understanding irony. You lack the deftness and subtlety to execute it. There is nothing astute or revelatory about your observations. On this occasion… Robin Reborn… you are simply wrong.

Cassius looks down at the mat

Cassius : Or lying!

Zhi snaps his gaze back towards the Champion, eyeballing Reborn unflinchingly.

Cassius : Lying to these fans. Lying to yourself.

Lying, Reborn, if you say you believe this to be just one match. Just one moment in time. Just one….on one!

Cassius shakes his head patronisingly

Cassius : This moment is the accumulation of every moment that preceded it, Reborn. Again, ironic given your name, that you fail to realise that each is a reincarnation of the last… just as every person alive is everyone who has died. And in the moment that our match at Seasons Beatings too expires, in THAT moment, Reborn, it will be the last match that ever happened. THAT MOMENT will be the sum of everything that has happened before it. THAT MOMENT, Robin Reborn…. will be EVERYTHING!

And in that moment, Robin Reborn…. In that solitary moment… EVERYTHING… will be mine!

Cassius continues to stare into Reborn’s eyes with a mischievous malevolence

Cassius : You are lying to yourself if you don’t believe that, Robin Reborn. And when you go back to the locker room, when you go home to your family… to your children… without your 6CW World Heavyweight Championship in your hands, you will lie to them too. The same way you would explain how their roadkill dog has gone to live on a farm… because it makes everything easier!

You’ll tell them like you are telling yourself…. That this was just a match… because it makes it easier!

Easier to deal with the responsibility. Easier to deal with the guilt. That while you defended the 6CW World Heavyweight Championship against 6CW and EWF nobodies… not only was I ready to enter your world, not only had I ALREADY stepped foot into your world; I had already taken it away from under your feet… and you did nothing!

You were the 6CW World Heavyweight Champion AND YOU DID NOTHING!

Cassius laughs sinisterly

Cassius : Dicey Reilly cannot deal with the guilt of his failure, Robin Reborn. And once your lies catch up with you and you realise that the ONE THING I have left to take… the ONE THING you can actually do something about, you are going to lose at Seasons Beatings…. once you realise that EVERYTHING is truly mine… that 6WF, that CASSIUS ZHI has WON… and that YOU were that MOMENT…. THAT YOUR DEFEAT IS THE SUM OF EVERY MOMENT THAT HAS PASSED BEFORE…

Cassius’ rage peaks and he takes a moment to calm his breathing, closing his eyes for a momentary meditation before speaking again in a hushed tone

Cassius : It will weigh heavier than any defeat you have ever suffered.

Heavier than a match that was just one man fighting one man for one title ever could.

And to these fans… to the locker room… to your family… to your children, you will turn with a shrug of your bare, heavy shoulders and say…

I’m only human after all…
                         Don’t put your blame on me

But they will, Reborn.

They will!

The two share an intense stand-off, the crowd buzzing with anticipation

Cassius : And THAT is why this is more than just a match!

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sun 11 Dec 2016, 11:59 am

Last Resort echoes out around the arena and each member of the crows leaps to their feet, Steel storms out from behind the curtain into the spotlight and lets out a primal roar as the crowd chant his name. he makes his way down to ringside looking focused on the task at hand, he picks up a microphone from the steps and climbs into the ring.

Harold: We saw Steel return this past week and confront his old friend face to face, Steel made it clear that Mikes actions will have consequences come Seasons Beatings.

Henry: Please the guy was out for nearly two months by falling down some stairs, we’ve yet to even see if he’s fully recovered, I’m predicting this will be the shortest match of the entire night and will end with Mike Hill showing once again why he is the better of these two.

Steel allows his music to fade before beginning his address to the waiting crowd

GS: First of all, I believe I owe each and every one of you an apology, I let my anger get the better of me and in reckless rage put myself in a situation that could have been avoided, I let Mike Hill get the better of me and rightly so paid the cost for that mistake. So, I’ve spent the better part of these past weeks licking my wounds and being angry at myself for orchestrating the whole damn reason I was unable to compete. Then I got this idea of how I could put all of this right and it overtook any feeling of self-pity, it was all I could think about how best to repay my debt. My being out wasn’t due to me competing in this ring so I don’t feel like I owe this squared circle any dues, I honestly think I could have named any match I wanted and 6CW management would have agreed to it, but I choose a street match as that best coincided with what I feel will best clear my ledger.

Henry: I think he gone a bit cuckoo in his time off, maybe he hit his head to hard in hat fall, we sure he’s passed a concussion test

GS: You wanted a challenge Mike, well now you’re going to get one, I’ve got more than a few presents waiting for you Mike I’ve gone well and truly overboard this year and I can’t wait to deliver, you’re even getting them early. I don’t think you’ll quite enjoy them as much as the gift I gave you last year but I sure will. For every time, I heard you mock me, for every time I heard you claim you were better than me or better than 6CW I added another item to the shopping list another gift to give. I’ve got this all planned Mike all you need to do is show up, this is going to be planned calculated aggression this time I’ve thought it all through I know exactly what I’m getting myself into, there will be no emotion in my deeds I’m there to do one thing and that’s to make this your worst ever Christmas they’ll have to blend up your sprouts and feed you them via a drip once I’m done with you. At Anarchy, you ran like the coward everybody knows you are, Seasons Beatings Mike there’s no escape and no surrender, wherever you go ill follow ready to inflict significant pain. I’m back Mike and that’s far from good news for you, but great news for anyone of those fifteen thousand people who managed to get a ticket. Heck its Christmas I’ll do the whole of Brooklyn a favour and drag you around the entire neighbourhood and show them just what a little b1tch you are. Ho Ho Ho

Steel lowers the microphone as the crowd cheers loudly he climbs the turnbuckle and raises his arms

Harold: Sounds like Christmas is coming early to New York; I hope you’ve all noted the date in your calendars 18th December you won’t want to miss it.

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon 12 Dec 2016, 2:19 pm

As Wood looks at Engel he lets out a sigh

LW:
Engel...Engel...Engel...more dramatics...more delusions...more desperation...it's cute.

Wood smirks, his eyes locked on Engel who twitches

LW:
I have to say, I'm glad you're out here though because we finally get to talk man to man before our big fight...I was a little worried you'd miss it doing an audition for The Jerry Springer Show. The truth is though, while you're a deluded freak most of the time you are right about one thing...

...you have already pinned me twice...and what makes it more impressive is that you did it two shows in a row...that is something that nobody has ever done before and that's something that you can finally be proud about...there is one issue though...

...Engel Harlequim beating you...kind of means nothing.

Wood begins to pace around Engel who keeps his eyes locked on his opponent at all times

LW:
You see, you mentioned three people you've beaten lately as if that was a big important thing but lets look at these people now...two of those people, Cassius Zhi and Crime Lord have gone on to fight for titles tonight...they took the loss and they moved on, it's almost like getting beaten by you doesn't change a damn thing...

...just like them, I'm going to move on...and it starts tonight when I take back the title that I never really lost.

Wood stops pacing, moving in close to Engel

LW:
I will humour you though...lets talk about how I've done this year...a year you mention being full of losses...

...I started this year by beating Dicey Reilly and sending him on a downward spiral that has now lead to him putting his career on the line like a moron...I then won the EWF Title, beating Keith Leone who again was sent on a downward spiral that lead to him losing his career...

I have been at the top of the mountain for this whole year Engel, I have beaten former world champions and shown the world just how good I am but you chose to focus on the losses that didn't change a thing and that is a sign of desperation...you are looking for any weakness because you see how many you have...

...you're getting hard in your pants because you beat me in two matches that meant nothing and that sums you up...

Wood moves back, leaning against the cage while looking at Engel

LW:
You 'killed' Joshua after Cerberus did the hard work...you basically beat up a man who was already beaten...you 'destroyed' him when there was nothing on the line and just like you describe me...you have nothing and that's the way it's always been and always will...

it's left you as a sad, pathetic loser who clings to any hope you have...

Wood smirks

LW:
When people tell you to jump you do it without thinking because you're desperate for love, you can try and turn this around on me and claim that I do this all for the fans but I'm about to teach you the difference between me and you Krusty...

You are willing to do anything to become famous...I have been willing to do anything to become notorious...

Wood pauses one last time before speaking

LW:
Fame is just the act of just being known, it's dressing up like a clown or storming the stage of some trash show just to get your face on the screen...it's The Kardashians, it's Paris Hilton and it's Engel Harlequin. It's being desperate to be noticed like some attention starved child who just wants Mummy to tell them they're a special snow flake when all they are is a drain on life...

...Notoriety on the other hand is being known for what you can do, for what you have achieved while not caring what people think...love me or hate me...you're going to respect me for what I have done with my career and even if you want to deny it...the idea of being able to step in to my shoes and be the man I am gives you a warm fuzzy feeling doesn't it?

You'd love to be able to say that you've been a two time world champion, a television champion, that you've held two titles at once or that you were voted the superstar of the year but you can't...you were too busy playing a role...

Wood laughs

LW:
...and you have the delusion to say that I'm pantomime villain? You have the nerve to claim that I'm putting on an act when you just came out here with that dramatic BS in these cheap costumes...Do you really believe the words that come out of your mouth...or do you think it just sounds good when you practice it in the mirror?

Tonight Engel, you can talk about how you beat me...how you've beaten loads of famous names but when it comes down to it, when push comes to shove...you've never done it when it really matters.
You never won the Extreme Title, you never won the TV Title, you never got your dream fights and tonight, you aren't going to win the EWF Title...

...face it, your biggest achievement in life is being Robin Reborn's friend.

Wood lowers the mic, still calmly leaning back on the cage wall. A smug grin on his face.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 12 Dec 2016, 11:45 pm

Cerberus stares up at Crime Lord sitting in his chair smoking his cigar before breaking the handcuff off the rope and starts throwing Policemen out the ring

HE: Cerberus doesn't look impressed
HA: Crime Lord is a legend of the business he doesn't need to pander to this crap.

That's a mighty fine speech there Crimey...
Sat there in your lovely little house smoking away... 
Thinking ooooh ill show him by sitting here throwing out 1920's comebacks...
The problem is you don't realise is you've proven my point...

Crime Lord puts out his cigar and leans forward taking a little more interest

You could be here trying to finish off the job you started at the show...
Yet you're sat there like a jackass trying to be classy yet looks ridiculous...
The old Crime Lord would be down here bashing my skull in with a chair by now...
I don't really like the new Crime Lord he's not a man just a coward...

HE: That's some strong words
HA: I imagine he wouldn't be so quick with them if he was here

It makes me sad to see what you've become...
Covering up your cowardice by "wanting to save some"...
I hate to break this to you i've been back over a year now...
And whilst you've been dropping your title to irrelevant morons like Aaron Heath & O Callaghan...
Weather it's been the Xtreme Title or this TV Title...
No one has pinned my shoulders to the mat to rip any belt from my shoulder...
You had 1 shot to finish me off but you've missed it...
And now im going to tear your head off your shoulders...

Cerberus lifts his TV Title up 

You see this...?
It will never be yours...
Im sick of watching you 6WF rejects walking in the door thinking your owed a living...
Thinking you have the right to trample your way to the top living off your past in a company you help drive into the ground...
And it's going to stop weather i have to dispose of you 1 by 1...
Or when the board finally realize they don't need old part timers to do what others on the roster do as good...
If not better...

Cerberus leans over the ropes looking up at Crime Lord

You can sit there reeling off your achievements like a fact sheet as much as you like...
The level you think you are at and the one you're really at nowadays is very different...
And by the end of Seasons Beatings you're going to realize you're not on mine and never will be again...

Cerberus just leans before slumping down and sitting on the edge of the apron as he surveys the policemen scattered on the floor around ringside

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 16 Dec 2016, 11:24 am

*Reborn refuses to budge, and the pair just stand eye-to-eye, no words, no drama, just an intensity that surrounds them. The crowd are silent for a few seconds, breathing in the fire that is burning between the pair in the ring. Harold whispers to his brother on commentary

HA: This...is...electric

*Reborn stands his ground and slowly lifts the microphone to his lips

RR: For every sneer you spit into this company, for every tale you spin and tell, fear underlines your presence. That fear that when it is all said and done, when we strip away which company is better, what foes and friends we have, where are allegiances lie; the fear that Cassius Zhi stood alone and failed...it haunts you and betrays you.

*Reborn lifts the 6CW World Championship into the air in his left hand and the crowd roar once more around him. He raises his voice

RR: If you really believe you can beat me, record-breaking tag team champion, Gateway to Glory starter and winner, the boss that conquered the beast in the cell, the reigning, defending 6CW World Champion...then this is your chance, Cassius. Let's stop hitting rewind, let's stop playing back old memories, let's get out of the black and white:

I am NOT Dicey Reilly, I am NOT JJ Johnson, I am NOT some old name in a failed day and age. This is your first run at the new blood of professional wrestling, and this is your last chance to show you still mean something. Me? I don't contemplate failure, I'm a made-man in a new day and age.

But this *Reborn lowers the title and puts it beside and between the eyeline of both men* THIS is your final fling. And the nail in your coffin. Take a good long look, Cassius, because what you covet is about to kill you

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri 16 Dec 2016, 10:14 pm

As the video begins to play My Body Is A Cage by Arcade Fire begins to play as the footage shows a rotting victorian style stage with a single spotlight shining down on a rusty steel cage, the spotlight shows the dust floating through the air and as the lyrics are sung two more spotlights appear to show two figures.

My body is a cage that keeps me
From dancing with the one I love
But my mind holds the key

I'm standing on a stage
Of fear and self-doubt
It's a hollow play
But they'll clap anyway

The first of the two is wearing a torn and bloodied World Eater biker cut and the other is wearing smeared clowns make up.

The figures stand, staring at the cage as the camera spins around, showing the crowd, their faces covered in dark red demon masks, they cheer and shout at the two figures and as the camera pans back the figures are now stood in the cage, the camera pans up to reveal the wrestling ring is broken and decaying.

You're standing next to me

My mind holds the key
I'm living in an age
That calls darkness light
Though my language is dead
Still the shapes fill my head

Two spotlights that followed the figures now disappear and the camera cuts to inside the ring, the true breakdown of the ring can now be seen, the turnbuckle pads have all but worn away and the ropes have begun to split and threaten to snap at any point.

The two figures slowly walk to the middle of the ring and both look up as a shadow covers their face.

I'm living in an age
Whose name I don't know
Though the fear keeps me moving
Still my heart beats so slow

You're standing next to me
My mind holds the key

As the figures look up, the EWF Title is now hanging high above the ring, unlike the stage, the cage or the ring the title is pristine...

My body is a cage
We take what we're given
Just because you've forgotten
That don't mean you're forgiven

I'm living in an age
That screams my name at night
But when I get to the doorway
There's no one in sight

The figures both reach but the title is just out of their reach and begins to rise even higher than before until it disappears in to the darkness. The camera pans back down to reveal the two figures now staring at each other, their eyes locked.

Set my spirit free
Set my spirit free
Set my body free
Set my body free

The scene then fades to black.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Sun 18 Dec 2016, 2:33 pm

A scene opens with a camera man poking his camera around the slightly open locker room door of reigning 6CW Tag Team champions Perfect Execution. Both men are sitting opposite at a table with the tag team titles in full sight. Miss Jessica is sat in between both men acting as a peace broker between the two after the past events.

MJ: You two need to listen. You two need to get back on the same page to defend those titles.

Miss Jessica puts both hands on the titles.

MJ: You have a ladder match in case you didn't know. Now you need to put aside the petty squabbles and do what is best for Perfect Execution and Miss Jessica. And that's keeping these lovely titles around my lovely waist.

Both men humph as a strong silence in the air lingers for a moment.

MJ: You two perform and compete as well as I know you can, no one has a chance at taking those titles. You know that, they know that, in fact everyone knows that.

Both men stand up. They nod in agreement with both sharing an intense stare down. Perfect Jack and Lex Hart shake hands and begin discussing strategies for the ladder match at Season's Beatings.

The cameraman withdraws his camera and closes the door quietly.

Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Sun 18 Dec 2016, 4:06 pm

Back in the Perfect Execution dressing room, Perfect Jack has left and Lex sits whilst Jessica applies her make up stood in front of the full length mirror

LH: I told you from the beginning this was a bad idea. The guys a d**k, always has been, always will be. Every where we go I carry his useless ass to glory and he tries to tell me how it needs to be!

Jessica rolls her eyes
MJ: What do you want me to do about it now? We are hours away from a huge match. I have to deal with the death of my ex and having to bring up Austin all by myself and you want me to stroke your ego as well. Remind me what I get out of all of this again?

Lex stares at Jessica with a look of contempt
LH: Are you kidding me?

Those clothes, that jewellery, the make up you smear all over your face in a desperate attempt to hide the obvious signs of ageing!!

Where does all that come from huh?

The cars, the holidays, the school tuition fees now Hero finally got what he deserved

Jessica snaps
MJ: You dare speak ill of the dead. We might not have got along anymore, but....

Lex laughs
LH: Really, didn't get along?

If that's what you give the people you hate I'd love to see what you did to the people you really like.

Jessica looks sheepish

LH: I'm not stupid Jess. I see this for what it really is. Like this Tag team. It's a partnership of convenience but everything has a limited shelf life, nothing lasts forever

Jessica takes a deep breath
MJ: What are you trying to say?

Lex looks at his long time partner and smiles
LH: Maybe it's time for a change Jess. New year, new start ?

Jessica holds back tears as the door swings open and in walks Jack. PJ looks between Jessica and Lex

PJ: Have I interrupted something??

Lex walks straight past Jack and out into the corridor, closing the door behind him

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down