The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion and feedback for 6CW Aftermath Monday 9th January 2017

+9
President Trump
Fernando
Marky
Paul Mac 6CW
Hero
JJJohnson
Steel
Electric Demon
Dolphin Ziggler
13 posters

Go down

Discussion and feedback for 6CW Aftermath Monday 9th January 2017 Empty Discussion and feedback for 6CW Aftermath Monday 9th January 2017

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 09 Jan 2017, 7:01 pm

Its this place here where talking can be done about things

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Discussion and feedback for 6CW Aftermath Monday 9th January 2017 Empty Re: Discussion and feedback for 6CW Aftermath Monday 9th January 2017

Post by Electric Demon Mon 09 Jan 2017, 8:43 pm

F*** me that was some show
That was insane!

What a way to open the show! Not the bit about "is Steel injured" - that was a total lull into a false sense of security Laugh I did not expect that opening at all! Hero AND Clarke James. Unbelievable. In fact, I've predicted that Hero was still alive AND STILL couldn't believe it when it happened Laugh That was tops.

The opening tag match was phenomenal - so entertaining to read. First match of the season was match of the night. What a way to set out your stall. Well done whoever wrote it.
Cerberus vs Faitb was great and the TV Title is now picking up some real momentum. He's looking top dollar again.
Loved the return of a proper squash match (it has to be said, with both Hurst here and Reborn at Seasons, Dolph has been utterly selfless and I'm really grateful for that)  
Zhi vs O Callaghan was everything you could hope for as a showcase of both men. Terrific match!

Then all the Jessica stuff was brilliant - can't wait to see how that unfolds. Lex as a solo competitor again is a thrilling prospect.

Then all that at the end... If I'm honest I don't know who some of those guys are, and I got a bit confused who was with who, and what it's got to do with Liam Wood, and if the bit with Wood at the beginning was a rouse or what??? I'll go back and read it again after my evening chores then wait to see it all unfold. It's bloody exciting whatever.

Then ANTHONY GRACE? What the hell? I hope this is actually Twister back! Talk about blowing your load. How the hell are you going to follow up this show Gents?

Unbelievable start to the season.
Unbelievable!

Well done .

I also really like Victor Smith's development. And the show gave me a great steer on direction for Cassius that I can't wait to get my teeth into.

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Discussion and feedback for 6CW Aftermath Monday 9th January 2017 Empty Re: Discussion and feedback for 6CW Aftermath Monday 9th January 2017

Post by Steel Mon 09 Jan 2017, 9:05 pm

Great show to kick off the year guys, so many reveals and all around fantastic writing. Really enjoyed that

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 09 Jan 2017, 9:07 pm

The story with the groups is really convoluted and I can only apologise for how much that won't change Laugh

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 09 Jan 2017, 9:17 pm

I think Demon's evaluation of the show sums up most of what I was thinking Laugh

Was an incredible show, fantastic from start to finish.

I suspected the return of Hero and the Church but the writing was superb. Was a real OMG moment and translated perfectly.

I like the TA and I enjoyed writing for them, they have a proper team feeling about them. Hopefully they have plenty to work with in the coming weeks/months. The tag division needs freshening up and hopefully Tooze will be around to pick up on the success of the Parasite Killers.

Massive fan of Cerberus and I'm glad to see him pick up another win, I think this could be a very big year for him. With him holding the TV Championship it gives the belt serious legitimacy as who is going to be able to dethrone him?

I was glad to see development for the character of Victor Smith. He has a very old school feel about him and I think he could be a big player. CJ is one of the best promoers going so I have no doubts he will continue to get better, especially now he seems to have a real direction.

Captain Australia and the stories about Max Adamson have been a really interesting and enjoyable part of the show. Adds some comedy but also an angle we haven't seen much of here in e-fedding. I like the blurring of the lines and real life being brought to the forefront in terms of Adamson's positive drugs test etc. Looking forward to seeing more of that

Enjoyed the Perfect Execution stuff and glad to see Lex Hart (arguably my favourite ever heel) has now been released from his shackles. I think they'll have a blow off match at the next PPV and hopefully PJ can get a good feud and a face turn.

I still expect a payoff in the Hill/Steel feud and Crime Lord/Cameron Faith are great promoers so they could fit in nicely just about anywhere on the card. Still want Faith to turn face though, in my honest opinion.

I also loved the teasing of the Hero/Cassius/Lex/Miss Jessica story. That has bubbled under the surface for years and should be explored in more depth for sure. Those characters are all capable of gelling for great feuds.

Dolph has certainly been very selfless with the losses taken by Reborn and Hurst in recent weeks. I certainly believe Reborn still has a lot to offer and in kayfabe terms would be one of the most over babyfaces on the roster. I am hoping to see him involved in some good feuds. The dynamic between him and Engel was certainly interesting.

O'Callaghan vs Cassius was brilliant. Cassius is the man for sure and I am looking forward to who steps up to him for the championship (whoever it is will need their absolute A game). But I'm running out of superlatives for Olly and O'Callaghan. I'd say the sky is the limit and it is great to see a new face pushing for the top.

The main event was crazy. At first I was like "what is this?!" Laugh
But I love the tease of a potential faction war....although I'm not 100% sure on the direction it is heading. It seemed like Church vs Brotherhood....but the Plague/Hero dynamic threw me a little. Not sure on Wood's role in this or even where Engel fits into it all.

I know from being a booker that you need to stand by and let it play out a little, I am more than sure that there is a reason and plan for it all so looking forward to seeing what happens next.

Great to see Grace return....is he a Church member too? A feud between Grace and Gazzy would certainly be one to see.

From a personal point of view I am glad to be back in the fold. I haven't been a full time promoer for some time but I feel like JJ is finding his feet and I am excited. I am very interested to see where I head next as I think there are so many possibilities. The JJ/Christy exchange made me wonder where I'll be placed next and I definitely think remaining face with twinges of heel is the answer considering how many strong heels there are now. I think JJ will excel up against those guys in time and it makes sense.

Terrific start to the new year, that bar is set very high now but the creative team will excel I reckon. So many potentially great feuds and matches.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Mon 09 Jan 2017, 10:33 pm

Just said to Hero - but if Dicey Reilly stays; is this the best roster in 6CW & 6WF history?

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Mon 09 Jan 2017, 10:44 pm

I reckon so. Such a jam packed roster of top drawer promoers both old school and new.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Mon 09 Jan 2017, 10:45 pm

If Max Adamson really is Captain Australia and Dicey Reilly stays then it is the best roster of all time

Can't have the best roster of all time without Adamson

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 09 Jan 2017, 10:47 pm

I think for overall quality then yeah we are pretty much where it is at. There are one or two absentees but the standard and amount of great promoers is terrific. I was talking to Paul Mac earlier and 2017 looks like it could be the year. So much to work with

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Mon 09 Jan 2017, 11:20 pm

Does 2017 mark the decade of BBC 606 e-Feds?

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Tue 10 Jan 2017, 8:35 am

I think it's been longer than 10 years - I'm approaching 11 years married and I'm sure it was before then that I started

Morning all - So a big show then??

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 10 Jan 2017, 9:02 am

Electric Demon wrote:If Max Adamson really is Captain Australia and Dicey Reilly stays then it is the best roster of all time

Can't have the best roster of all time without Adamson

Kind words, but no comment.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 10 Jan 2017, 9:03 am

Electric Demon wrote:Does 2017 mark the decade of BBC 606 e-Feds?

I call for a Born In Fire PPV to mark 10 years Whistle

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 10 Jan 2017, 9:09 am

Great show, not convinced by Hero returning from beyond the grave, maybe it's just me but it felt rushed. Maybe a COH reunion without Hero at first would have sufficed.

The rest of the show was absolutely brilliant. Enjoying the progression of The TA and their mystery manager, and the Captain Australia segment.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue 10 Jan 2017, 10:10 am

It's been 3 months since the death, think that's a decent enough payoff!

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 10 Jan 2017, 10:11 am

It could of gone on longer since Gazzy had only just been arrested. It's the kind of thing you drag out to a trial then pop up in a courtroom for the LULZ Laugh

#NeedsMoreJudgeRinder

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 10 Jan 2017, 10:58 am

I'd have drawn it out if I was writing a legal thriller, but needed to get some wrestling stuff coming along

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue 10 Jan 2017, 11:02 am

Good show lads

The stable fight was a bit confusing with whos with who but the matches were great and it started the year off with a promise

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue 10 Jan 2017, 11:10 am

This is wrestling, not 12 Angry Men.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue 10 Jan 2017, 11:26 am

Marsh wrote:
I am disappointed though with what's happened to Marshall, I don't think I've ever really moaned about creative decisions before and just gone with the flow, which is pretty much what I said to Chris, but over the last two shows he's lost a retirement match to a guy who's said he's leaving and now seemingly had his name changed and personality completely reworked, without so much as a word as to why on either. I don't mind Marshall losing, Dicey promoed better than me in the run up to the last match, so in normal circumstances he should have won, but it does feel like my own creation is being taken away from me, and it's the second show in a row I've felt deflated after reading it

I can see why you are thinking that mate, I was as shocked as you when Dicey won Laugh Marshall has change twice from when you came back, first as a love/hate type partner to Zhi, then when Hero died a kind of "I'm going to fight for Heros memory" near Face turn and now "I knew all along he was alive" heel again

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue 10 Jan 2017, 11:27 am

No the post is gone I look stupid cheers Laugh

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Tue 10 Jan 2017, 11:30 am

President Trump wrote:No the post is gone I look stupid cheers Laugh
I deleted it as I decided against airing it in public, doesn't really matter now though Laugh

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue 10 Jan 2017, 11:32 am

Marsh wrote:
I deleted it as I decided against airing it in public, doesn't really matter now though Laugh

I aired it for you, you're welcome Laugh

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue 10 Jan 2017, 11:35 am

Hi Marsh, I presumed Chris had made you aware of the plot?

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Tue 10 Jan 2017, 11:38 am

President Trump wrote:
Marsh wrote:

Laugh

I was well confused then. I thought Dicey had made it all up in a sh1tstirring heel turn

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue 10 Jan 2017, 11:39 am

Electric Demon wrote:
President Trump wrote:
Marsh wrote:

Laugh

I was well confused then. I thought Dicey had made it all up in a sh1tstirring heel turn

Me???? never Whistle Laugh

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Tue 10 Jan 2017, 11:39 am

Hero wrote:Hi Marsh, I presumed Chris had made you aware of the plot?
No, I've purely picked up everything from the shows and promo's, a heads up at some point would have been useful

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 10 Jan 2017, 11:56 am

And that's why you need to join FB because of stuff like this Laugh Plus it's fun to complain we've all done it i could do it now if i really wanted to but im lovely so i won't Discussion and feedback for 6CW Aftermath Monday 9th January 2017 3559488474

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue 10 Jan 2017, 12:02 pm

That's why communication is vital for people who are going to be involved in big storylines to avoid people getting annoyed #NotAnotherXtremeSituation

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Tue 10 Jan 2017, 12:09 pm

President Trump wrote: #NotAnotherXtremeSituation

What was that?

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue 10 Jan 2017, 12:10 pm

Electric Demon wrote:

What was that?

Don't mention the war Laugh

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 10 Jan 2017, 12:13 pm

SOrry Marsh, when you said were happy to go with the flow I took that as a chance to not spoiler things for you. There's more to come with the Church and not being a clone of what was.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 10 Jan 2017, 12:19 pm

President Trump wrote:
Electric Demon wrote:

What was that?

You should know you were around then E.D Laugh

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue 10 Jan 2017, 12:21 pm

Fernando wrote:
President Trump wrote:
Electric Demon wrote:

What was that?

It all happened on FB Chat though Very Happy

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 10 Jan 2017, 12:25 pm

President Trump wrote:
Fernando wrote:
President Trump wrote:
Electric Demon wrote:

What was that?

Normal FB Chat or the Secret Pakistan style area Whistle This is why you need FB E.D cos Dec & Pete got angry i just went to bed instead Laugh

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue 10 Jan 2017, 12:27 pm

Fernando wrote:
President Trump wrote:
Fernando wrote:
President Trump wrote:
Electric Demon wrote:

What was that?

Normal FB Chat or the Secret Pakistan style area Whistle This is why you need FB E.D cos Dec & Pete got angry i just went to bed instead Laugh

Its called passion Nando Laugh

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 10 Jan 2017, 12:28 pm

President Trump wrote:
Fernando wrote:
President Trump wrote:
Fernando wrote:
President Trump wrote:
Electric Demon wrote:

What was that?

Its called passion Nando Laugh

Save that for the missus and not wrasslin' Laugh

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Tue 10 Jan 2017, 12:31 pm

Fernando wrote:
President Trump wrote:
Electric Demon wrote:

What was that?

I know, it was a joke.

A proper rubbish one seemingly Laugh

Did someone order a Secret Pakistan?

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue 10 Jan 2017, 12:37 pm

Electric Demon wrote:
Fernando wrote:
President Trump wrote:
Electric Demon wrote:

What was that?

I know, it was a joke.

A proper rubbish one seemingly Laugh

Did someone order a Secret Pakistan?

If they haven't they are missing out

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Harlequin Tue 10 Jan 2017, 2:44 pm

Well, where to start?

I think first the Hero tribute was very well done, We have seen these tribute shows before and never really had a twist in them. (Too distasteful in real life? Discuss) It was a great opening to what seems to be a rather good show. Moving on.

The opening match was excellently written and worked so well in putting the TA over, the outcome was always going to be the TA win but what a match to go with the result.

I read the Captain Australia segment entirely in an Australian accent, very fun little thing creative are doing with Ma-Captain Ausralia.

Cerberus is a guy I have always backed, I agreed with some of the points in previous podcasts about him needing more of an identity in promos as a monster but to be perfectly honest does it matter when your on fire like the big guy is?

I wrote the Crimelord squash match and was good to give him some redemption after the loss at seasons beatings.

At this point I have to say, I was very excited for some reborn and engel interaction. The reborn segment was very well written.

Lex and PJ splitting? I can't say it wasn't due to be honest. Be interesting to see where things go from here for them two but especially the tag division.

JJ is back and its great to see, fantastic promoer with a lot of history behind him and I hope to go toe to toe with the guy in the near future.

O'Callaghan has won awards and recognition he deserves. This is both through his promoing talent and the story that creative have woven over time. Well done Olly and heres to another hopefully fantastic year in 2017.

Now we get onto the main event and admittedly I had to re read a few things this morning once I had gathered my thought's. The big story here is obviously the HUGE returns that are taking place...but there is a story that is underlying in there that hasn't received much discussion. Engel has received a huge push in recent times, two clean wins against Liam Wood and a third seemed likely until interference ruined Engel's, "Mrs Harlequins baby boy" moment. I have to admit, on first reading after 10 pints, I was a little disappointed, and who wouldn't be? Another main event on our fortnightly show, Reborn attacked, only Engel left, a chance to fight the good fight only to be interrupted by hero and his kool aid drinking merry band of afterbirth. But then I stopped and took a breath, released the old tension and thought about things.

You see, reading between the lines Engel faces a very interesting struggle, a chance to manipulate and garner support to reach the higher echelons, a path down a dark road so easy to take and yet, supported by the crowd, working with Reborn, he has a chance to build so much more and I think in the coming months it will be that evolution that on looking back at times like this will pay off much better for him than if he had received answers and more push in this show. #Increativewetrust.

But them returns, the coming faction war, tied into the upcoming GTG and NOG will lead to some epic storytelling in the coming months and I am so glad to be a part of 6CW in what seem's to be a huge boom period.

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Tue 10 Jan 2017, 3:12 pm

A fantastic show to start the New Year!

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Harlequin Tue 10 Jan 2017, 3:15 pm

Crimey wrote:A fantastic show to start the New Year!
Hey man hope you liked your match.

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Tue 10 Jan 2017, 3:20 pm

Engel Harlequin wrote:
Crimey wrote:A fantastic show to start the New Year!
Hey man hope you liked your match.

I did, very good.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 10 Jan 2017, 4:11 pm

Oh......my........God

That's how you start the year. What a show

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue 10 Jan 2017, 11:41 pm

Marsh wrote:

I was thinking this would be a beautiful reunion, now it feels like when Ric Flair told Vince he bought Shane's shares in WWE.

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down