WWE Royal Rumble Sweepstake

Go down

WWE Royal Rumble Sweepstake

Post by Fernando on Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:59 am

Welcome to the annual Royal Rumble sweepstake  


Numbers are 1st come 1st served - no sharing of numbers until all 30 are taken. Also can an admin update this on the 29th as ill be at Progress that day  thumbsup

1. Che Guerrero
2. Motty & Beer
3. mr h
4. davidl1061
5. Hornblower
6. Owen
7. Garbutt
8. Donald Trump
9. Kamikaze
10. Twist
11. Scott
12. G-Mac
13. Dolphin Ziggler
14. Fernando
15. Paul Mac
16. Brilliant_yep
17. Westy
18. Nick
19. RinoGattuso
20. Edgehead79
21. Marquee
22. Electric Sheepman
23. Imprettyfly
24. Crimey
25. Kayfabe
26. Dr House
27. Samo
28. Hero
29. HitmanOwl
30. B.I.T.W


Last edited by Fernando on Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:45 am; edited 17 times in total

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Posts : 35444
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 26
Location : buckinghamshire

Back to top Go down

Re: WWE Royal Rumble Sweepstake

Post by Dr Gregory House MD on Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:09 am

26 please


Last edited by Dr Gregory House MD on Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Manners)

Dr Gregory House MD

Posts : 3433
Join date : 2011-01-30
Age : 26
Location : Dundee

Back to top Go down

Re: WWE Royal Rumble Sweepstake

Post by Electric Demon on Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:14 am

I'll have number 22 please

Electric Demon

Posts : 2235
Join date : 2016-02-27

Back to top Go down

Re: WWE Royal Rumble Sweepstake

Post by imprettyfly on Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:30 am

23 please

imprettyfly

Posts : 129
Join date : 2011-11-24
Age : 31
Location : Cardiff

Back to top Go down

Re: WWE Royal Rumble Sweepstake

Post by Dolphin Ziggler on Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:57 am

13

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Posts : 20169
Join date : 2012-03-01
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Re: WWE Royal Rumble Sweepstake

Post by Brilliant_yep on Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:04 am

16 please

Brilliant_yep

Posts : 445
Join date : 2011-07-26

Back to top Go down

Re: WWE Royal Rumble Sweepstake

Post by Hero on Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:13 am

28 for me please

Hero
Founder
Founder

Posts : 26825
Join date : 2012-03-02
Age : 42
Location : Work toilet

Back to top Go down

Re: WWE Royal Rumble Sweepstake

Post by RinoGattuso on Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:57 pm

19

RinoGattuso

Posts : 686
Join date : 2012-01-02

Back to top Go down

Re: WWE Royal Rumble Sweepstake

Post by edgehead79 on Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:34 pm

Number 20 please

edgehead79

Posts : 110
Join date : 2011-01-25
Age : 39
Location : Nottingham

Back to top Go down

Re: WWE Royal Rumble Sweepstake

Post by Samo on Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:34 pm

Lucky 27 please.

Samo

Posts : 3987
Join date : 2011-01-29

Back to top Go down

Re: WWE Royal Rumble Sweepstake

Post by kamikaze on Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:50 pm

9 please

kamikaze

Posts : 103
Join date : 2012-02-17

Back to top Go down

Re: WWE Royal Rumble Sweepstake

Post by HitmanOwl on Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:04 pm

29

HitmanOwl

Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-05-02
Age : 30
Location : sheffield

Back to top Go down

Re: WWE Royal Rumble Sweepstake

Post by Marky on Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:11 pm

21 for me please

Marky

Posts : 26733
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 31
Location : Crawley, West Sussex

Back to top Go down

Re: WWE Royal Rumble Sweepstake

Post by Kay Fabe on Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:31 pm

25 please bud

Kay Fabe

Posts : 9681
Join date : 2011-03-16
Age : 35
Location : Glasgow

Back to top Go down

Re: WWE Royal Rumble Sweepstake

Post by westisbest on Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:50 pm

17

westisbest

Posts : 6830
Join date : 2011-05-31
Location : Bournemouth

Back to top Go down

Re: WWE Royal Rumble Sweepstake

Post by owen10ozzy on Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:10 pm

Number 9 please

owen10ozzy

Posts : 3967
Join date : 2011-02-15
Age : 30
Location : London

http://aviewfrommyarmchair.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: WWE Royal Rumble Sweepstake

Post by Fernando on Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:51 am

owen10ozzy wrote:Number 9 please

Read the top Ok! can't have it until all numbers are gone thumbsup

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Posts : 35444
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 26
Location : buckinghamshire

Back to top Go down

Re: WWE Royal Rumble Sweepstake

Post by Crimey on Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:31 pm

24 please.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Posts : 16397
Join date : 2011-02-14
Age : 24
Location : Galgate

Back to top Go down

Re: WWE Royal Rumble Sweepstake

Post by NickisBHAFC on Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:58 pm

18 please mate

NickisBHAFC

Posts : 11645
Join date : 2011-04-24
Age : 23
Location : Sussex

Back to top Go down

Re: WWE Royal Rumble Sweepstake

Post by The Best in the World on Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:24 pm

I'll take number 30 please
avatar
The Best in the World

Posts : 458
Join date : 2011-04-01
Age : 32
Location : Watford

Back to top Go down

Re: WWE Royal Rumble Sweepstake

Post by Paul Mac 6CW on Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:35 pm

15 Ta

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Posts : 6487
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 38
Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Re: WWE Royal Rumble Sweepstake

Post by davidl1061 on Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:04 pm

4 please

davidl1061

Posts : 681
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 34
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

Re: WWE Royal Rumble Sweepstake

Post by g_mac on Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:34 pm

12 please

g_mac

Posts : 16
Join date : 2015-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: WWE Royal Rumble Sweepstake

Post by NickisBHAFC on Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:31 pm

davidl1061 wrote:4 please

Has 4 ever not been a jobber? Laugh

NickisBHAFC

Posts : 11645
Join date : 2011-04-24
Age : 23
Location : Sussex

Back to top Go down

Re: WWE Royal Rumble Sweepstake

Post by Scott is Back on Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:05 am

11 Please

Scott is Back

Posts : 625
Join date : 2011-05-05

Back to top Go down

Re: WWE Royal Rumble Sweepstake

Post by TheCelticGarbutt on Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:51 am

Lucky 7 for me please Smile itll be Braun and he will set the record for number of eliminations in this years rumble

TheCelticGarbutt

Posts : 479
Join date : 2011-07-19
Location : Stockton-On-Tees

Back to top Go down

Re: WWE Royal Rumble Sweepstake

Post by President Trump on Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:48 am

I'll take 8

President Trump

Posts : 11601
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 35
Location : Holding cell @ Interpotatol HQ

Back to top Go down

Re: WWE Royal Rumble Sweepstake

Post by Ché Guerrero on Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:13 am

I'll have 1 why not.

Probably be Sami though for the sake of his underdog story. He survives about halfway through the match before Strowman dumps him out.

Ché Guerrero

Posts : 794
Join date : 2011-05-05
Age : 25
Location : Depends

Back to top Go down

Re: WWE Royal Rumble Sweepstake

Post by Mr H on Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:11 pm

3 for me!

Mr H

Posts : 2819
Join date : 2011-03-10
Age : 34
Location : Parts Unknown

Back to top Go down

Re: WWE Royal Rumble Sweepstake

Post by President Trump on Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Fernando wrote:
Welcome to the annual Royal Rumble sweepstake  


Numbers are 1st come 1st served - no sharing of numbers until all 30 are taken. Also can an admin update this on the 29th as ill be at Progress that day  thumbsup

1. Che Guerrero
2.
3. mr h
4. davidl1061
5.
6.
7. Garbutt
8. President Trump
9. Kamikaze
10.
11. Scott
12. G-Mac
13. Dolphin Ziggler
14. Fernando
15. Paul Mac
16. Brilliant_yep
17. Westy
18. Nick
19. RinoGattuso
20. Edgehead79
21. Marquee
22. Electric Sheepman
23. Imprettyfly
24. Crimey
25. Kayfabe
26. Dr House
27. Samo
28. Hero
29. HitmanOwl
30. B.I.T.W

Fixed Cool

President Trump

Posts : 11601
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 35
Location : Holding cell @ Interpotatol HQ

Back to top Go down

Re: WWE Royal Rumble Sweepstake

Post by Fernando on Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:15 pm


Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Posts : 35444
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 26
Location : buckinghamshire

Back to top Go down

Re: WWE Royal Rumble Sweepstake

Post by President Trump on Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:21 pm

Respect my Atoritaaaaaaah

President Trump

Posts : 11601
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 35
Location : Holding cell @ Interpotatol HQ

Back to top Go down

Re: WWE Royal Rumble Sweepstake

Post by TwisT on Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:42 pm

10 please

TwisT

Posts : 16447
Join date : 2011-05-23
Age : 33
Location : Kent

Back to top Go down

Re: WWE Royal Rumble Sweepstake

Post by Crimey on Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:43 pm

I reckon 1 is going to be Seth Rollins.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Posts : 16397
Join date : 2011-02-14
Age : 24
Location : Galgate

Back to top Go down

Re: WWE Royal Rumble Sweepstake

Post by owen10ozzy on Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:38 pm

Number 6 then please

owen10ozzy

Posts : 3967
Join date : 2011-02-15
Age : 30
Location : London

http://aviewfrommyarmchair.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: WWE Royal Rumble Sweepstake

Post by Ché Guerrero on Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:41 pm

Its one hell of a push to win it from no 1.... so here's hoping its Roman

Ché Guerrero

Posts : 794
Join date : 2011-05-05
Age : 25
Location : Depends

Back to top Go down

Re: WWE Royal Rumble Sweepstake

Post by hornbloweroafc on Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:58 pm

i'll have 5 then
avatar
hornbloweroafc

Posts : 453
Join date : 2011-02-11
Location : Oldham

Back to top Go down

Re: WWE Royal Rumble Sweepstake

Post by MetalMotty on Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:30 am

ill have whatever is left

MetalMotty

Posts : 529
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Re: WWE Royal Rumble Sweepstake

Post by Beer on Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:34 am

#2 for me.

Beer

Posts : 13827
Join date : 2011-06-21
Age : 32
Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Re: WWE Royal Rumble Sweepstake

Post by Kay Fabe on Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:11 pm

Crimey wrote:I reckon 1 is going to be Seth Rollins.

I think after what we saw on RAW you're gonna be right, he'll get his place back but it needs to be #1

Kay Fabe

Posts : 9681
Join date : 2011-03-16
Age : 35
Location : Glasgow

Back to top Go down

Re: WWE Royal Rumble Sweepstake

Post by Ché Guerrero on Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:27 am

Hmm, I still prefer the idea of him getting his spot but then being blindsided by Trips with a sledgehammer before he can enter the ring. Wouldn't work as well at #1

Ché Guerrero

Posts : 794
Join date : 2011-05-05
Age : 25
Location : Depends

Back to top Go down

Re: WWE Royal Rumble Sweepstake

Post by Crimey on Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:30 am

After Raw I've changed my mind, I think Triple H will enter the Royal Rumble late on and Seth Rollins will cost him without being an entry himself. That ensures that Rollins is cheered, rather than Triple H's appearance causing him to get cheers.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Posts : 16397
Join date : 2011-02-14
Age : 24
Location : Galgate

Back to top Go down

Re: WWE Royal Rumble Sweepstake

Post by Beer on Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:24 am

Crimey wrote:After Raw I've changed my mind, I think Triple H will enter the Royal Rumble late on and Seth Rollins will cost him without being an entry himself. That ensures that Rollins is cheered, rather than Triple H's appearance causing him to get cheers.

I think this, but then logically i'm struggling to find reason? Last year it made sense with the Reigns feud, but why would HHH wanna enter the Rumble? Makes no sense.

Beer

Posts : 13827
Join date : 2011-06-21
Age : 32
Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Re: WWE Royal Rumble Sweepstake

Post by Crimey on Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:38 am

Beer wrote:
Crimey wrote:After Raw I've changed my mind, I think Triple H will enter the Royal Rumble late on and Seth Rollins will cost him without being an entry himself. That ensures that Rollins is cheered, rather than Triple H's appearance causing him to get cheers.

I think this, but then logically i'm struggling to find reason? Last year it made sense with the Reigns feud, but why would HHH wanna enter the Rumble? Makes no sense.

To be fair, he won the Royal Rumble last year, so just him thinking that he can still hang with the best can be reason enough?

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Posts : 16397
Join date : 2011-02-14
Age : 24
Location : Galgate

Back to top Go down

Re: WWE Royal Rumble Sweepstake

Post by Beer on Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:41 am

Crimey wrote:
Beer wrote:
Crimey wrote:After Raw I've changed my mind, I think Triple H will enter the Royal Rumble late on and Seth Rollins will cost him without being an entry himself. That ensures that Rollins is cheered, rather than Triple H's appearance causing him to get cheers.

I think this, but then logically i'm struggling to find reason? Last year it made sense with the Reigns feud, but why would HHH wanna enter the Rumble? Makes no sense.

To be fair, he won the Royal Rumble last year, so just him thinking that he can still hang with the best can be reason enough?

True, but doesn't quite fit, does it?

I think we're more likely to see Rollins get a place from Shane, leading to HHH coming out and costing him, sows the seeds between HHH, Shane and Steph. Could even be the catalyst for AJ v Shane at Mania, with AJ going to RAW after?

Beer

Posts : 13827
Join date : 2011-06-21
Age : 32
Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Re: WWE Royal Rumble Sweepstake

Post by Crimey on Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:50 am

Beer wrote:
Crimey wrote:
Beer wrote:
Crimey wrote:After Raw I've changed my mind, I think Triple H will enter the Royal Rumble late on and Seth Rollins will cost him without being an entry himself. That ensures that Rollins is cheered, rather than Triple H's appearance causing him to get cheers.

I think this, but then logically i'm struggling to find reason? Last year it made sense with the Reigns feud, but why would HHH wanna enter the Rumble? Makes no sense.

To be fair, he won the Royal Rumble last year, so just him thinking that he can still hang with the best can be reason enough?

True, but doesn't quite fit, does it?

I think we're more likely to see Rollins get a place from Shane, leading to HHH coming out and costing him, sows the seeds between HHH, Shane and Steph. Could even be the catalyst for AJ v Shane at Mania, with AJ going to RAW after?

I think it makes as much sense as Rollins getting a place from Shane. It'd also a cool unexpected entrant. Let's say Goldberg has cleared the ring and then 'The Game' hits, I think that creates a better moment than a backstage segment earlier in the night where Shane gives Rollins a spot and then Triple H costs him. 

If they have taken Rollins out of the Rumble, I'd rather he stayed out of it.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Posts : 16397
Join date : 2011-02-14
Age : 24
Location : Galgate

Back to top Go down

Re: WWE Royal Rumble Sweepstake

Post by Ché Guerrero on Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:59 am

I would rather Shane doesn't have a match at Mania. He will try and kill himself again

Ché Guerrero

Posts : 794
Join date : 2011-05-05
Age : 25
Location : Depends

Back to top Go down

Re: WWE Royal Rumble Sweepstake

Post by Beer on Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:14 am

Crimey wrote:
Beer wrote:
Crimey wrote:
Beer wrote:
Crimey wrote:After Raw I've changed my mind, I think Triple H will enter the Royal Rumble late on and Seth Rollins will cost him without being an entry himself. That ensures that Rollins is cheered, rather than Triple H's appearance causing him to get cheers.

I think this, but then logically i'm struggling to find reason? Last year it made sense with the Reigns feud, but why would HHH wanna enter the Rumble? Makes no sense.

To be fair, he won the Royal Rumble last year, so just him thinking that he can still hang with the best can be reason enough?

True, but doesn't quite fit, does it?

I think we're more likely to see Rollins get a place from Shane, leading to HHH coming out and costing him, sows the seeds between HHH, Shane and Steph. Could even be the catalyst for AJ v Shane at Mania, with AJ going to RAW after?

I think it makes as much sense as Rollins getting a place from Shane. It'd also a cool unexpected entrant. Let's say Goldberg has cleared the ring and then 'The Game' hits, I think that creates a better moment than a backstage segment earlier in the night where Shane gives Rollins a spot and then Triple H costs him. 

If they have taken Rollins out of the Rumble, I'd rather he stayed out of it.

I agree with you on that. I'd like to have Rollins watching backstage on a monitor, getting really peev'd and then snapping, with HHH possibly returning when security turn up.

I have to disagree on it being cool, they did it last year, so it would be repeating the same trick again.

Beer

Posts : 13827
Join date : 2011-06-21
Age : 32
Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Re: WWE Royal Rumble Sweepstake

Post by Crimey on Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:46 am

I feel like last year it was extremely obvious where it was going to go though to be fair, this year would be genuinely unexpected.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Posts : 16397
Join date : 2011-02-14
Age : 24
Location : Galgate

Back to top Go down

Re: WWE Royal Rumble Sweepstake

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum