The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NOG 2017 Main Event One Promo Thread: Cassius Zhi © vs Dicey Reilly - 6CW World Championship – Xtreme Rules Match

2 posters

Go down

NOG 2017 Main Event One Promo Thread: Cassius Zhi © vs Dicey Reilly - 6CW World Championship – Xtreme Rules Match  Empty NOG 2017 Main Event One Promo Thread: Cassius Zhi © vs Dicey Reilly - 6CW World Championship – Xtreme Rules Match

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 25 Jul 2017, 11:09 pm

Main Event One
6CW World Championship – Xtreme Rules Match
Cassius Zhi © vs Dicey Reilly
Theme: Cochise - Audioslave
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDMvN45sjo4

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

NOG 2017 Main Event One Promo Thread: Cassius Zhi © vs Dicey Reilly - 6CW World Championship – Xtreme Rules Match  Empty Re: NOG 2017 Main Event One Promo Thread: Cassius Zhi © vs Dicey Reilly - 6CW World Championship – Xtreme Rules Match

Post by President Trump Mon 31 Jul 2017, 4:08 pm

As the sun is setting Dicey walks up the large hill situated in the Irish countryside, with Sally at his side he is greeted by a man dressed in long robes and holding a staff

Sally: Look its Gandalf

Dicey: Have some respect woman

Sally sticks out her tongue at Dicey as he greets the man

Dicey: I honour your path

Man: I honour your path my friend, call me Aengus, I am the High Druid of Ireland and if you don’t mind me saying we were shocked to hear from you

Dicey: Desperate times call for desperate measures, I am not a man of faith, I believe what I see and what I can hit but I need to find myself again, find my roots, I have been living too long away and I need to feel that connection to Ireland again to draw on the Irish spirit to help me win my next fight

Aengus turns and walks towards a bonfire that has been lit just on the next hill

Aengus: You know the significance of this place yes (Dicey nods) good, you are standing on the seating place of the great High Kings of old, they came here to stake their claim on the land and kingdom of Eire, they did this by standing by the big standing stone over there called Lia Fáil and if it sang out they would be chosen as the High King, this is the most sacred place in Ireland and tonight is the start of the festival of the god Lugh, Lughnasa, which is the beginning of the harvest and also where lovers can prevail of the handfasting ceremony (the druid winks at Dicey)

Sally: Don’t even think about it

Dicey smiles and walks towards the bonfire where there are another two druids waiting, they sit Dicey down on a stone like seat and remove his upper clothes, Aengus brings a pot of blue substance over and takes a handful of dirt from the ground

Aengus: I mix the sacred soil with the warriors woad to unify the royal and the warrior codes, I now smear it on the body of the chosen champion of Eire, my the powers of those who came before him flow through him and give him the strength that he needs in the coming days

Dicey stands up topless with blue paint on his body and face he takes a bottle of mead from one of the assisting druids and drinks it back and stares into the bonfire with a maddening look in his eyes that makes Sally shudder in both fright and arousal

Dicey: Lets go home and win ourselves a title

President Trump

Back to top Go down

NOG 2017 Main Event One Promo Thread: Cassius Zhi © vs Dicey Reilly - 6CW World Championship – Xtreme Rules Match  Empty Re: NOG 2017 Main Event One Promo Thread: Cassius Zhi © vs Dicey Reilly - 6CW World Championship – Xtreme Rules Match

Post by President Trump Thu 03 Aug 2017, 10:45 am

“Born to fight” hits and the crowd goes crazy as Dicey steps out onto the ramp still wearing the blue paint on his face, a 6CW t-shirt and jeans, he is also carrying Bettsie in his hand and raises his trusty barbed wire bat in the air to much of the delight of the fans

HA: There he is brother, the number 1 contender for the 6CW Heavyweight Title, he looks ready for war

HE: He looks ready for a Braveheart reboot more like

HA: You can joke all you want but the facts speak for themselves, Dicey has beaten all who has stood in his way for this moment, not even the legend JJ Johnson was able to stand in his way, he deserves to be going to Night of Glory and in my opinion this has been a long time coming

HA: He was there last year idiot

Dicey rolls into the ring and salutes the cheering fans again before thanking them and raising the mic to his lips

Dicey: SCREAM FOR ME LONDON!!

Crowd: DI-CEY

Dicey: One week away from the biggest night in 6CW….NIGHT OF GLORY

Crowd: YEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

Dicey: This year there was no one to choose my faith, this year I climbed to the top of the mountain alone, no ego told me who I would be facing, I did it on my own terms…off my own back….my own way and this time there will be no one to stand in my way from becoming 6…C…W….Champion

Crowd: YOU DESERVE THIS

Dicey: I look back over the year and I always wonder what could have been, what if Reborn chose Woods over Joshua?, what if I beat Joshua and became champ?, would I be standing here with the belt around my waist still, Reborn isn’t is he, he let you all down, Zhi has let the company down but if you think too much about the what ifs you’ll go crazy, that is the past and this is the now, the chance to right the wrongs, to let things work themselves out without interference, without people sticking the nose into others business, I am here to win a title and THAT is what I am going to do

HA: Dicey is fired up and raring to go

Dicey: That’s if Zhi turns up of course (crowd boo), all his bravado, all his promises of bringing 6CW to its knees and making it in his image and what? He can’t even show up to sign the contract or the following show and gets fined, is this the champion you all deserve, just look at the 6CW title, it isn’t even the main, main event the EWF one is, that’s how low its stock has fallen because of that no balled hack, if you think I chose an Xtreme match as some nostalgic sentimental bullsh*t reason you are all wrong, I chose it to help Zhi feel comfortable enough to come down and actually fight me, let him use weapons, let him hide behind whatever he needs to as long as he brings his ar*e and that belt to the ring at Night of Glory, hell bring Marshal, Trash TV, his brother Zheng, bring whoever the f**k he wants, I’m still walking out with that belt around my waist

Crowd: F**K’EM UP DICEY…F*CK’EM UP

Dicey: This is how I see the Zhi situation, Zhi is like the guy that started to go out with a woman that has a few kids, at first it’s a good, he wines her and dines her, brings the kids gifts and all is good but the eldest kid see’s through his bullsh*t because this has happened in the past and he knows how it’s gonna end, the woman doesn’t listen to her son and marries the new boyfriend and all is well until one day the man f**ks off, leaving the woman in tatters, does the eldest son get a sorry for not being listened too…NO….he reminds his mother of what a mistake she has made and all the hurt she has been through so he gets ignored, you see the eldest kid has a choice to make, does he step up and show his mother that he can be the man of the house and look after her and the other siblings or does he say “F**k you” and walk away, he has made up his mind already and is ready to knock his step-fathers teeth in

Crowd: DI-CEY

Dicey: The time for talking is over Zhi, if you have the balls come down and tell me I’m wrong

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down