The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scots unchanged side for Wales

4 posters

Go down

Scots unchanged side for Wales Empty Scots unchanged side for Wales

Post by Adam D Thu 10 Feb 2011, 9:15 am

Andy Robinson has named an unchanged starting XV for Scotland's second Six Nations Championship match against Wales at Murrayfield on Saturday.

Scrum-half Rory Lawson and wings Max Evans and Nikki Walker have shaken off knocks to retain their places.

Gloucester hooker Scott Lawson comes onto the bench for the injured Dougie Hall in the only change to the 22.

Robinson praised elements of Scotland's opening defeat by France in Paris but expects a better result against Wales.

Wales started their campaign with a spirited performance against England, but lost 26-19 and Robinson is mindful the visitors will provide formidable opposition.

full story and source - bbc website - http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_union/scottish/9392326.stm

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Scots unchanged side for Wales Empty Re: Scots unchanged side for Wales

Post by eirebilly Thu 10 Feb 2011, 1:08 pm

I am really looking forward to this match. Scotland, under AR, are looking a very good prospect. I really thought that they were unfortunate last 6N to finish where they did. Could easily have been higher. I had them penned down to finish 2nd behind France this year and after the first round of matches i still believe this.
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevion Wed 09 Mar 2011, 11:32 am

I am not sure that that is even mathematically possible? Sorry, a 3rd place would the best you can get and you would need to win both your up coming games... both I would say are in the balance for you.

And for France to win, then England would likely be second and scotland would be even further down...

not having a go... just looking at the table...

Stevion

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Wed 09 Mar 2011, 5:56 pm

The post above was made before the second round of games. The more up to date 6 Nations discussion is in the 6 Nations section on the Union board Very Happy

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down