The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ospreys need to stick with current coaching set-up, IMO

5 posters

Go down

Ospreys need to stick with current coaching set-up, IMO  Empty Ospreys need to stick with current coaching set-up, IMO

Post by international198 Sat 09 Dec 2017, 4:50 pm

I think the Ospreys need to stick with their current coaching set-up. The Scarlets stuck with their coaching set-up when things where not going brilliantly and they ended up winning the league. Things will get better for the Ospreys if they stick to their current coaching set-up, God willing.

international198

Back to top Go down

Ospreys need to stick with current coaching set-up, IMO  Empty Re: Ospreys need to stick with current coaching set-up, IMO

Post by eirebilly Sun 17 Dec 2017, 3:18 pm

Well they have not started the game against The Saints too badly today...
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Ospreys need to stick with current coaching set-up, IMO  Empty Re: Ospreys need to stick with current coaching set-up, IMO

Post by nathan Sun 17 Dec 2017, 5:21 pm

eirebilly wrote:Well they have not started the game against The Saints too badly today...

No idea about their setup, but using saints as a the standard to be at isn't that good an idea

nathan

Back to top Go down

Post by international198 Tue 19 Dec 2017, 6:59 pm

I will not be surprised if the Ospreys will win against the Scarlets on the 26th of December.

international198

Back to top Go down

Post by international198 Tue 19 Dec 2017, 7:10 pm

The Ospreys seem to be doing well in the Champions Cup. If they can take their Champions Cup form to Parc Y Scarlets on the 26th of December I think the Ospreys will possibly win.

international198

Back to top Go down

Post by profitius Tue 19 Dec 2017, 7:36 pm

international198 wrote:The Ospreys seem to be doing well in the Champions Cup. If they can take their Champions Cup form to Parc Y Scarlets on the 26th of December I think the Ospreys will possibly win.

That game will give us a better picture of where the Ospreys are. I didn't see the Northampton games but the Saints are not going well. Maybe the Ospreys needed a spark to start their season.
profitius
profitius

Back to top Go down

Post by VinceWLB Wed 20 Dec 2017, 9:40 am

profitius wrote:
international198 wrote:The Ospreys seem to be doing well in the Champions Cup. If they can take their Champions Cup form to Parc Y Scarlets on the 26th of December I think the Ospreys will possibly win.

That game will give us a better picture of where the Ospreys are. I didn't see the Northampton games but the Saints are not going well. Maybe the Ospreys needed a spark to start their season.

They had that spark already against Clermont (despite a terrible start arguably should have won that game) and Saracens where they were promised to lose by 40+.. This didn't kick start their season in the domestic championship.

VinceWLB

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down