The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tweets v2

+22
Marsh
MtotheC
DP
Dolphin Ziggler
President Trump
Uryu Ishida
XR
JJJohnson
gazzyD
Good Golly I'm Olly
Perfect Jack
Engel Harlequin
Hero
Fernando
TwisT
ncfc_Tooze
Marky
x12x
Nay
The Last Outlaw
Bentyf1
Beer
26 posters

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

Tweets v2 - Page 9 Empty Tweets v2

Post by Marky Wed 18 Apr 2018, 10:43 am

First topic message reminder :

New tweet page, as the old one looks pretty, pretty, pretty full.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Tweets v2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Tweets v2

Post by TwisT Mon 07 Oct 2019, 2:39 pm

@Cannonball

Phoenix you may be, but boys that play with matches end up being burned. Time to man up @6cw

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 07 Oct 2019, 2:44 pm

@Jackson_Jackson

Hi @Cannonball, we've never met, but does Freddie Flintoff still host you?
#ThreeTwoOneCannonball

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Mon 07 Oct 2019, 2:47 pm

@Cannonball

Hi @Jackson_Jackson thanks for touching base. No

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 07 Oct 2019, 2:51 pm

@Jackson_Jackson

Hi @Cannonball, thanks for the prompt response. Is your name Cannonball, like Cher, or is it Cannon Ball, like Alan Ball, but with a weird Cannon and Ball tribute? Or is it Cann Oneball, like Hitler?

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Mon 07 Oct 2019, 3:17 pm

@Cannonball

Hi @Jackson_Jackson thanks for feedback re my name. My name is like none of those examples. It is actually Keith.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 07 Oct 2019, 3:23 pm

@Jackson_Jackson

@Cannonball #PlotTwist

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 07 Oct 2019, 4:24 pm

@AngeloTrust

Excited to start out in front of passionate fans who care about the industry, not the size of the stadium. Small venues, big passion

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 08 Oct 2019, 10:25 am

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:@AngeloTrust

Excited to start out in front of passionate fans who care about the industry, not the size of the stadium. Small venues, big passion

@Jackson_Jackson

It's funny @AngeloTrust, how often the people excited to perform in small venues are the ones not capable of selling out large venues Cool

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 08 Oct 2019, 12:03 pm

Marky wrote:

@Jackson_Jackson

It's funny @AngeloTrust, how often the people excited to perform in small venues are the ones not capable of selling out large venues Cool

@AngeloTrust

Well, I hope one day either and both of us might, but I think we can both fit in this new 6CW. I'd have got lost in the shuffle like you did in the old one, buddy, but now we can prosper!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 08 Oct 2019, 12:15 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:
Marky wrote:

@Jackson_Jackson

@AngeloTrust

Well, I hope one day either and both of us might, but I think we can both fit in this new 6CW. I'd have got lost in the shuffle like you did in the old one, buddy, but now we can prosper!

@Jackson_Jackson

@AngeloTrust Cute. Very cute. Not sure you can suggest a two time World 6CW Tag Team Champion of the World was "lost in the shuffle" last time 6CW was around, but feel free to keep trying, buddy.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 08 Oct 2019, 1:33 pm

Marky wrote:
Dolphin Ziggler wrote:
Marky wrote:

@Jackson_Jackson

@AngeloTrust

@Jackson_Jackson

@AngeloTrust Cute. Very cute. Not sure you can suggest a two time World 6CW Tag Team Champion of the World was "lost in the shuffle" last time 6CW was around, but feel free to keep trying, buddy.

@AngeloTrust

Oh, @Jackson_Jackson you’ve got me all wrong! I really support your (our) chance to make a big deal on our own now, no need to rely on anything but our skill. I’m excited you can get back into wrestling, especially after that documentary about your dad earlier in the year.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 08 Oct 2019, 2:20 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:
Marky wrote:
Dolphin Ziggler wrote:
Marky wrote:

@Jackson_Jackson

@AngeloTrust

@Jackson_Jackson

@AngeloTrust

Oh, @Jackson_Jackson you’ve got me all wrong! I really support your (our) chance to make a big deal on our own now, no need to rely on anything but our skill. I’m excited you can get back into wrestling, especially after that documentary about your dad earlier in the year.

@Jackson_Jackson

Thanks @AngeloTrust, but my dad is famous Jazz musician Jackson Jeffrey Jackson. YouTube him if you want. #JazzClub

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Tue 08 Oct 2019, 6:57 pm

@EcowarriorDO Following 50 Followers 220k

Time for this miserable world to fully see greatness. I hope to spread my message far and wide.
@6CW i'm coming for you!

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 09 Oct 2019, 9:47 am

@Jackson_Jackson

So @6CW will begin with a 16 man Tournament to crown a 6CW World Heavyweight Champion... Last time I was in a Tournament, I got to the final only to be screwed over by a Magician and the Management. Still a better ending than #HellInACell

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Wed 09 Oct 2019, 9:51 am

Marky wrote:
Dolphin Ziggler wrote:
Marky wrote:
Dolphin Ziggler wrote:
Marky wrote:

@Jackson_Jackson

@AngeloTrust

@Jackson_Jackson

@AngeloTrust

@Jackson_Jackson

Thanks @AngeloTrust, but my dad is famous Jazz musician Jackson Jeffrey Jackson. YouTube him if you want. #JazzClub

@Cannonball

Buddy! @Jackson_Jackson ya mean the guy that sucks not blows? I love his stuff! #icon

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 09 Oct 2019, 10:06 am

@AngeloTrust

Wow! That news! From three to even a few thousand people! I’ve wrestling in front of three people before, hope we get a few more for the first show!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 11 Oct 2019, 9:25 am

@Jackson_Jackson

Listen @AngeloTrust you pr*ck, I'm famous as f*ck. Don't even try your sh*t with me son. I will end you.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri 11 Oct 2019, 11:48 am

@LiamWood: I'm used to selling out stadiums so to see the new guys getting excited about 8000 capacity arenas is completely pathetic. #getonmylevel

Last edited by x12x on Sat 12 Oct 2019, 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Fri 11 Oct 2019, 2:14 pm

@MrJM

Home..........

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 11 Oct 2019, 2:17 pm

Marky wrote:@Jackson_Jackson

Listen @AngeloTrust you pr*ck, I'm famous as f*ck. Don't even try your sh*t with me son. I will end you.

Hey @Jackson_Jackson, I think you’re really neat! Great to see you in training, especially when it was just us rookies. Did you learn as much as I did?!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 11 Oct 2019, 2:37 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:
Marky wrote:@Jackson_Jackson

Hey @Jackson_Jackson, I think you’re really neat! Great to see you in training, especially when it was just us rookies. Did you learn as much as I did?!

@Jackson_Jackson

Hey @6CW, make sure you draw this moron in my group in the tournament, if he wants to know what I've got then I'm more than happy to teach him a lesson. Respect your elders @AngeloTrust

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Fri 11 Oct 2019, 6:34 pm

@TheSharpshooter

Buzzing to be back! Let's do this and become #theironman #NeedsMoreHarris

DP

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Fri 11 Oct 2019, 10:47 pm

@TheEcoWarriorDO Following 220k Following 50

Did you know being a vegan lowers your chance of heart disease? I’m talking to you 6CW concession stand trolls!

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat 12 Oct 2019, 5:00 am

@AngeloTrust

Hey @Jackson_Jackson bud! Sorry we aren't in the same group, but I hope we can support each other anyway. Good luck against Ricky Spanish

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sat 12 Oct 2019, 7:31 am

@LiamWood: So the first show and the new boss did the right thing...Liam Wood, in the main event. #whereIbelong

Last edited by x12x on Sat 12 Oct 2019, 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sat 12 Oct 2019, 8:14 am

x12x wrote:@LiamWood: So the first show and the new boss did the right thing...Liam Wood, in the main event. #whereIbelong

@Jackson_Jackson

@LiamWood Some would argue that you're only half of the main event with Scott Harris. The same people would argue that Jackson Jackson being the semi main event without even having an opponent named is even more impressive. Not me though, I think you're #gr8

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Sat 12 Oct 2019, 9:43 am

x12x wrote:@LiamWood: So the first show and the new boss did the right thing...Liam Wood, in the main event. #whereIbelong

@LiamWood See you there! Hope your ego can recover from when I make you tap out! #MainEvent #Sharpshooter #NeedsMoreHarris

DP

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sat 12 Oct 2019, 11:04 am

@liamWood: sorry @sharpshooter The only way I'd tap out to you would be if you forced me to watch your old matches. Luckily, you're about to be made relevant by the only wrestler who matters...me #luckyyou

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Mon 14 Oct 2019, 11:55 pm

Bentyf1 wrote:@TheEcoWarriorDO Following 220k Following 50

Did you know being a vegan lowers your chance of heart disease? I’m talking to you 6CW concession stand trolls!

@MrJM @TheEcoWarriorDO Did you know no one cares. Just like no one will care about you once I defeat you in the iron man tournament. #destiny #thefuture

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 15 Oct 2019, 4:48 pm

@ExtinctionRebellion

We're very proud of the (Carbon) Footprint you are treading in 6CW, Please enlighten them on their need to reduce their Carbon Emission and their overuse of strobe lighting effects.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Wed 16 Oct 2019, 9:34 pm

ncfc_Tooze wrote:

@MrJM @TheEcoWarriorDO Did you know no one cares. Just like no one will care about you once I defeat you in the iron man tournament. #destiny #thefuture

@TheEcoWarriorDO Following 50 Followers 220k

They should care as you should also. Tell me something, being a professional athlete don't you feel oblige to help these people out? Be part of the change, James. See you soon.

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Wed 16 Oct 2019, 9:38 pm

Fernando wrote:

@ExtinctionRebellion

We're very proud of the (Carbon) Footprint you are treading in 6CW, Please enlighten them on their need to reduce their Carbon Emission and their overuse of strobe lighting effects.

Of course, I have passed on my concerns to the top, they WILL listen. 6CW will be Eco-friendly, its OUR mission. Thank you for your support. Keep up the good fight my brothers.

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 17 Oct 2019, 9:48 am

Bentyf1 wrote:
Fernando wrote:

@ExtinctionRebellion

Of course, I have passed on my concerns to the top, they WILL listen. 6CW will be Eco-friendly, its OUR mission. Thank you for your support. Keep up the good fight my brothers.

@Jackson_Jackson

@ExtinctionRebellion @TheEcoWarriorDO Hi guys. I have a question. How do you use social media? Is that with a smartphone? Or with a laptop? Just wondering, as neither are particularly eco friendly items...

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 17 Oct 2019, 10:25 am

Marky wrote:
Bentyf1 wrote:
Fernando wrote:

@ExtinctionRebellion

@Jackson_Jackson

@ExtinctionRebellion @TheEcoWarriorDO Hi guys. I have a question. How do you use social media? Is that with a smartphone? Or with a laptop? Just wondering, as neither are particularly eco friendly items...

@AngeloTrust

Hi Jackson_Jackson, you've got a good point there. Love to hear your thoughts on how they should get their message across, I'm sure you've got some real ideas.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 17 Oct 2019, 10:44 am

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:
Marky wrote:
Bentyf1 wrote:
Fernando wrote:

@ExtinctionRebellion

@Jackson_Jackson

@AngeloTrust

Hi Jackson_Jackson, you've got a good point there. Love to hear your thoughts on how they should get their message across, I'm sure you've got some real ideas.

@Jackson_Jackson

Oops @AngeloTrust I've touched a nerve. And ahead of your big debut too. Sincerest of sincere apologies kid.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Thu 17 Oct 2019, 10:54 am

@ClarkeJames6WF: @MarshMurdoch we'll be signing copies of our best selling book 'From Zeroes to Hero: Birth of a New Church' at the Help the Aged shop, High Street, Rotherham.

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 17 Oct 2019, 10:58 am

Beer wrote:@ClarkeJames6WF: @MarshMurdoch we'll be signing copies of our best selling book 'From Zeroes to Hero: Birth of a New Church' at the Help the Aged shop, High Street, Rotherham.

@AngeloTrust

WOW! Me and my mate Jackson will be there! Big Marsh fan, he absolutely loved the Church too, remember watching how happy he was to be part of it last time out #bethechurchyouwanttobe

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 17 Oct 2019, 11:00 am

Marky wrote:
Dolphin Ziggler wrote:
Marky wrote:
Bentyf1 wrote:
Fernando wrote:

@ExtinctionRebellion

@Jackson_Jackson

@AngeloTrust

@Jackson_Jackson

Oops @AngeloTrust I've touched a nerve. And ahead of your big debut too. Sincerest of sincere apologies kid.

@AngeloTrust

Oh no, @Jackson_Jackson, you've got me wrong, buddy! I'm in your corner. You are a man of experience, and just because it hasn't amounted to any success yet, they can still learn from you!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Thu 17 Oct 2019, 11:03 am

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:
Beer wrote:@ClarkeJames6WF: @MarshMurdoch we'll be signing copies of our best selling book 'From Zeroes to Hero: Birth of a New Church' at the Help the Aged shop, High Street, Rotherham.

@AngeloTrust

WOW! Me and my mate Jackson will be there! Big Marsh fan, he absolutely loved the Church too, remember watching how happy he was to be part of it last time out #bethechurchyouwanttobe

@ClarkeJames6WF: Hey @AngeloTrust, great to meet a fan. Sadly, Marsh isn't actually attending. @MarshMurdoch is a dude from Dagenham who looks just like the original MM. The OG MM hasn't spoke to me since I joined forces with @PerfectJack

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 17 Oct 2019, 11:05 am

Beer wrote:
Dolphin Ziggler wrote:

@AngeloTrust

@ClarkeJames6WF: Hey @AngeloTrust, great to meet a fan. Sadly, Marsh isn't actually attending. @MarshMurdoch is a dude from Dagenham who looks just like the original MM. The OG MM hasn't spoke to me since I joined forces with @PerfectJack

@AngeloTrust

What a blow! But who doesn't love a lookalike! Loved @ClarkeJames6WF and @PerfectJack - 6CW's answer to Test and Albert

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 17 Oct 2019, 11:09 am

Oh no, @Jackson_Jackson, you've got me wrong, buddy! I'm in your corner. You are a man of experience, and just because it hasn't amounted to any success yet, they can still learn from you!

@Jackson_Jackson

@AngeloTrust Literally a two time World Champion in my division. In this company. What aren't you understanding about that?

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 17 Oct 2019, 11:13 am

Marky wrote:

@Jackson_Jackson

@AngeloTrust Literally a two time World Champion in my division. In this company. What aren't you understanding about that?

@AngeloTrust

@Jackson_Jackson Oh hey, JJ, I know Frank, Max and you too were in the tag division. Just excited to see you really show what you can do without their help! You'll get there!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Thu 17 Oct 2019, 6:13 pm

Marky wrote:
Bentyf1 wrote:
Fernando wrote:

@ExtinctionRebellion

@Jackson_Jackson

@TheEcoWarriorDO Following 53 Followers 221k

@Jackson_Jackson hello Jackson. Solar energy, think Ed Begley JR. Furthermore, I don't trust a man with two surnames.

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Thu 17 Oct 2019, 7:56 pm

Bentyf1 wrote:
ncfc_Tooze wrote:

@

They should care as you should also. Tell me something, being a professional athlete don't you feel oblige to help these people out? Be part of the change, James. See you soon.

@MrJM

@TheEcoWarriorDO dont you have some London rush hour trains to hold up?

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 17 Oct 2019, 8:16 pm

Marky wrote:
Bentyf1 wrote:
Fernando wrote:

@ExtinctionRebellion

@Jackson_Jackson

@ExtinctionRebellion Hello Mr J.Jackson, We source our electricity via a Water wheel which in turn converts the power into enough electricity to run an eco-modem made from Hemp.

If you have any more questions please @TheEcoWarrior i currently have a peak service train to disrupt.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 17 Oct 2019, 9:52 pm

Bentyf1 wrote:
Marky wrote:
Bentyf1 wrote:
Fernando wrote:

@ExtinctionRebellion

@Jackson_Jackson

@TheEcoWarriorDO Following 53 Followers 221k

@Jackson_Jackson hello Jackson. Solar energy, think Ed Begley JR. Furthermore, I don't trust a man with two surnames.

@Jackson_Jackson

That's okay @TheEcoWarriorDO, I dont trust any man who cant spell his own first name correctly, "Damion".

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Thu 17 Oct 2019, 9:54 pm

@LiamWood: I just want to take this time to warn the parents coming to 6CW shows, pretty sure I saw @Cannonball get a 13 year old girls phone number while he was interacting with fans. #noncesense

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 18 Oct 2019, 10:04 am

@Jackson_Jackson

All jokes aside, good luck to @MrJM for the first episode of his new documentary, #FightingWithThatFamilyOffTheTelly

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Fri 18 Oct 2019, 12:18 pm

@MrJM

Hi @Jackson_Jackson thanks for the kind message. In the rush of signing my new contract the date had slipped me by. I'm just hoping people enjoy it and that @ITVwrestling get it on there hub quicker than that other wrestling company for everyone to enjoy

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 18 Oct 2019, 1:01 pm

@AngeloTrust

I think we may have to have serious words, 6CW Universe, about experienced interviewer @ChristyHemme - her time in TNA and WWE was a long time ago and she’s become an insensitive former professional. @Jackson_Jackson deserved better #CancelChristy #crossedthehemmeline

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next