The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aviva Premiership Player of the Season

4 posters

Go down

Who do you think should be the Player of the Season

Aviva Premiership Player of the Season Vote_lcap22%Aviva Premiership Player of the Season Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 2 ]
Aviva Premiership Player of the Season Vote_lcap44%Aviva Premiership Player of the Season Vote_rcap 44% 
[ 4 ]
Aviva Premiership Player of the Season Vote_lcap33%Aviva Premiership Player of the Season Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 3 ]
Aviva Premiership Player of the Season Vote_lcap0%Aviva Premiership Player of the Season Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Aviva Premiership Player of the Season Vote_lcap0%Aviva Premiership Player of the Season Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 9

Aviva Premiership Player of the Season Empty Aviva Premiership Player of the Season

Post by LondonTiger Tue 08 May 2018, 8:07 am

On Wednesday 9th the RPA have their annual dinner and awards ceremony. One of the awards up for grabs is the Player of the Year - as voted by the players themselves. The five nominees are:

Don Armand (Exeter Chiefs): “It’s an unbelievably special award to be nominated for considering it’s voted by the guys we play week in week out. I am extremely grateful for the nomination and very thankful for their support.”

Vereniki Goneva (Newcastle Falcons): “It’s a great honour and I am very humbled to be nominated by my fellow players for this award. I never thought I would be nominated for this award again as there are so many young and talented players throughout the Premiership this season.”

Sam Simmonds (Exeter Chiefs): “To be recognised for such a distinguished award is an enormous feeling and I am so thankful for the support I have received from my fellow players. To also be nominated for the Young Player of the Year is a very proud feeling and all credit must go to my Exeter teammates and coaches.”

Sinoti Sinoti (Newcastle Falcons): “I’m so honoured to be recognised in this way and want to say thank you to all my peers for the nomination. I love playing for Newcastle and have enjoyed what we have been able to achieve so far this season. Hopefully this nomination is just the start of something special.”

Telusa Veainu (Leicester Tigers): “I am pretty shocked to be nominated but also extremely grateful to my peers for the support. I must give credit to my Leicester teammates and coaches for giving me the opportunity to perform to my best and allowing me to go out on the pitch and do my thing.”

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Aviva Premiership Player of the Season Empty Re: Aviva Premiership Player of the Season

Post by mckay1402 Tue 08 May 2018, 8:58 am

Aled Brew
mckay1402
mckay1402

Back to top Go down

Aviva Premiership Player of the Season Empty Re: Aviva Premiership Player of the Season

Post by HongKongCherry Tue 08 May 2018, 9:09 am

Armand is the most consistent performer and it's quite easy to be nonchalant about Exeter's domination this season, of which he's played a major part. Nevertheless, consistent is the boring option! Goneva should win it for some truly amazing performances and arguably being the catalyst for Newcastle's stand out season.

For the Tigers and Falcons fans, has he ever had a better season?
HongKongCherry
HongKongCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Tue 08 May 2018, 10:06 am

HongKongCherry wrote:Armand is the most consistent performer and it's quite easy to be nonchalant about Exeter's domination this season, of which he's played a major part. Nevertheless, consistent is the boring option! Goneva should win it for some truly amazing performances and arguably being the catalyst for Newcastle's stand out season.

For the Tigers and Falcons fans, has he ever had a better season?

Not saying he was better, but he was outstanding in the 13/14 season and won this award then.

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by TightHEAD Tue 08 May 2018, 1:57 pm

George North should get it for commitment to the Saints cause.

Lets face it who else has made that much money out of rugby this season for doing sweet F.A.
TightHEAD
TightHEAD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down