The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Presents Born in Fire VIII - November 6th 2018

+9
Marky
XR
Engel Harlequin
The Last Outlaw
TwisT
ncfc_Tooze
gazzyD
x12x
JJJohnson
13 posters

Go down

6CW Presents Born in Fire VIII - November 6th 2018 Empty 6CW Presents Born in Fire VIII - November 6th 2018

Post by JJJohnson Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:54 am

Live from Manchester Arena, Manchester
Start time: 8pm

Official theme song: "Sleep now in the fire" - Rage Against The Machine

Main Event
JJ Johnson vs Mike Hill

Match 6
6CW World Heavyweight Championship

Handicap Ladder Match
Cerberus (c) vs Clarke James/Perfect Jack

Match 5
6CW TV Championship

Marty Helms (c) vs Cameron Faith vs Xavier Ross

Match 4*
6CW International Championship
Unsanctioned
Engel Harlequin (c) vs Uryu Ishida

*International Championship not on the line unless agreed in advance by the champion

Match 3
6CW Tag Team Championships

The TA (c) vs The Parasite Killers

Match 2
Anthony Grace vs O'Callaghan

Match 1
6CW UK Championship

Last Man Standing
Liam Wood (c) vs GazzyD

Last edited by JJJohnson on Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Presents Born in Fire VIII - November 6th 2018 Empty Re: 6CW Presents Born in Fire VIII - November 6th 2018

Post by x12x Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:47 pm

The arena erupts in to abuse as Revival Mode by Every Time I Die blasts through the speakers and the 6CW UK Champion Liam Wood walks slowly out on to the stage. As Wood stands there, the UK Title resting on the shoulder the camera focuses to reveal the scars left from last weeks brawl with Gazzy D.

HA: The last time we saw this man he was left bloodied and beaten, is that a taste of what's to come as he goes in to Born In Fire against Gazzy D in a last man standing match?!

HE: Of course not! Liam Wood is an experienced champion...last week Gazzy got lucky, that's all!

HA: Well one slip up at BIF and Gazzy might get lucky again! These are two talented men and Gazzy has now shown that he can be just as dangerous as Liam Wood!

As Wood reaches the ring he rolls under the bottom rope and pauses for a second, soaking in the abuse from the crowd. Liam then rests the belt over the top turnbuckle before returning to the middle of the ring and speaking.

Wood:
I normally come out here and tell the world JUST how good I am but tonight, I don't feel like talking to myself...”

Wood looks up at the stage and grits his teeth

“...Gareth Darlington get out here now, because we need to talk about something VERY important.”

Wood then simply lowers the mic and waits, his eyes still locked on the stage. After a few moments though around 15 to 20 security storm the ring, setting up around Liam in preperation for Gazzy to make his way out.

HA: We're being told that Alex Walker had security in place for this very occasion, he apparently has no interest in losing the opening match to Born In Fire...the security are there to make sure that no punches are thrown until the bell rings and Gazzy D and Liam Wood's Last Man Standing match begins!

The camera pans out and reveals the scene of Liam Wood stood tall in the ring surrounded by security, all eyes locked on the stage.

x12x

Back to top Go down

6CW Presents Born in Fire VIII - November 6th 2018 Empty Re: 6CW Presents Born in Fire VIII - November 6th 2018

Post by gazzyD Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:52 am

With Wood in the ring 'Freedom' rings out of the speakers and the crowd jump to their feet as gazzyD walks out to the stage.

Ha: Here he is, back in his home town and would you listen to this ovation

gazzy goes to walk down the ramp but is immediately cut off by several members of security who lead him back up to the stage area. He paces from side to side all the time eyes fixed on the UK Campion in the ring

g: Hey Liam, how's the face?

The crowd cheer as gazzy beckons for silence

g: I'm not gonna lie Liam, the other night driving your head through that car window, it felt good, pure catharsis. Truth be told I was all ready when you called me out to come out here and put you down for the count as well because I don't really feel like waiting another week until Born in Fire, however, it seems despite your recent Twitter exchange with our GM, he's done you a favour lining up all this security so I can't get in that ring and kick your ass all over Manchester *huge pop from the crowd*

the security close in on gazzy as they see him getting worked up as Wood looks on from the ring un-impressed....

gazzyD

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:38 am

Wood stares up at the stage and a sick smile reappears on his face as he listens to Gazzy D's words. Wood then moves to the edge of the ring, leaning across the ropes only to have security attempt to move him back. Wood pushes away one member before putting a hand up to the man who attempted to move him.

Wood:
Don't worry boys...despite Mr D's overconfidence tonight...we won't be fighting, so your presence isn't really needed. No, I asked Gazzy out here tonight because I have something VERY important that I feel we need to discuss.

Wood leans back over the top rope, resting on it while he speaks to Gazzy directly.

Wood:
It's cute though Gazzy...
...you get the upper hand once, and you now think you're going to be able to beat me to a bloody pulp whenever you feel like it?...
...it's ironic that the so called 'History Maker' is able to ignore the history we have...

...I wouldn't be so confident Gareth and truth be told, if these men weren't here and you decided to try and 'kick my ass all over Manchester', you wouldn't make it to Born In Fire because what happened at Anarchy won't be happening again. You got lucky once but lighting rarely strikes twice...you won't be shocking the world again...not when it comes to me and MY title.

Wood begins to look annoyed but covers it, once again letting a smug smile rest across his face.

Wood:
I have to say though Gazzy...I actually like what I see...for the first time in what feels like forever you aren't being a massive pu$$y. You're letting the darkness in and you're letting it change you. You're letting the anger take over and it's not letting ANYONE stop you...

...not the fans...
...not the boys in the back who you've been friends with for years...
...not even that dumb wh0re who you call a wife...

Gazzy looks annoyed at Wood's words but keeps his cool

Wood:
You're letting yourself turn in to the person you should be Gareth and I have to say I'm almost proud. I've been in this company for 5 years and I watched as a man who some said was a legend slowly became everyone's b¡tch. You let the great Max Adamson walk all over you, you let Edward Plague turn you in to a puppet and you let Joshua break you in half.

You let everyone take advantage of you and it left you a sad, pathetic mess. You let your wife play with your emotions and tell you that you weren't good enough to be loved...you let her turn you in to even more of a puppet that Plague, Adamson or Joshua EVER could. You want to act like you guys are stronger than ever but the ONLY reason she's still there cheering your name on is because you...gave...up!

You gave up and became her lap dog. You can deny it but the sad truth is that you agreeing to fight me has her scared, it has her upset and now he's trying to manipulate you. She's telling you that you don't have to do it, that the person you're becoming isn't really you...

Gazzy shakes his head at Wood's claims as he continues

Wood:
So who are you Gazzy?

Are you the happy go lucky underdog, the man who does what Christy says...the man who just won't ever be good enough...
...or are you the man who knows that he needs to stand alone, the man who knows he needs to let a little darkness in to get what he wants?

You need to choose...because one of those men doesn't survive a Last Man Standing match against me and I think we both know which one that is.

At Born In Fire Gazzy...you need to turn up ready to lose it all...

Wood's tone of voice changes to a more serious one, the smile now gone.

Wood:
...not just the match...
...not even just your career...

...EVERYTHING!

At Born In Fire, you need to let the darkness in because it's the ONLY way to stand a chance of surviving against me. You need to realise that this match is going to change you! Can you turn your back of the old you? Can you turn your back on the fans? Can you turn your back of the women you love the most in the world?

Because I promise one thing Gazzy...you need to.

Wood steps away from the ropes and begins to pace, his eyes for once not locked on Gazzy as he speaks one last time

Wood:
The fans, the girl...the need to be loved...you need to let go of it all because it's holding you back. You're letting the darkness in and letting yourself do what it takes but until you can block out everything else you'll never be more than Gazzy D...the childrens entertainer, the clown...the man who wants nothing more than the approval of everyone around him...

Wood looks up at Gazzy, the sick smile back on his face

Wood:
...because trust me Gazzy...love will get you killed.

Wood lowers the mic, the fans boos filling the air

HA: Liam Wood is twisted...he's trying to get Gazzy to turn his back on everything that makes him who he is!

HE: Wood is looking out for Gazzy, he see's the potential Gazzy has and is giving him advice!

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:39 am

We cut to the darkly lit lair of the fanatic. We see that the monster of a man is sat rocking back and forth in the corner of the room.

He stares directly into the camera. Seemingly welcoming the crew into his home. The crew enter with trepidation as the giant rises to his feet and walks to a table that is wrapped in barbed wire. We see intertwined in the barbed wire action figures of The TA. He stares into the camera laughing maniacally.

The fanatic now walks to the other side of the room. He points to a chalk outline drawn on the wall. The outline closely resembling that of the 6cw tag titles. Written in the centre if it the word OUR'S. He again laughs maniacally

He now stares into the camera and starts to speak.

TF- Oh look how they dance,meat puppets on a stage of future ruin.
Liflessly swaying to the sad sounds of the symphony of destruction. Which is soon to be at hand.

Fanatic laughs maniacally once more licking his lips sadisticlly before talking once again

TF- Gentlemen the clock is ticking
The emporium is rising,the killers are here
The rapture awaits
Maestro strike up the band

As fanatic finishes speaking he thrusts his huge hands forward,covering the camera lens.
The next thing we see is the darkness and cold rain as we see a run down shack in the distance as the camera fades to black

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:19 pm

At the packed Manchester Arena, all eyes start to move towards the stage when Charles Kramer and Anthony Grace appear. There is no music, no pyros, not even a smile from the former World Champion. Kramer is just as stern as the two men walk down the aisle. Kramer is in his usual suit and carrying his cane, whereas Grace is in a simple all white trunks and boots attire. As both men reach the ring, with the boos ringing in their ears, the Lloyd brothers can be heard on commentary.

HA: Well that is the usual entrance for the man who has gone to extraordinary lengths to show his dissatisfaction. This sponsored silence or whatever you want to call it is getting tedious now.

HE: Grace is making a point! If it is tedious for you then think how it is for the millions who tune in to watch him. Anthony Grace's staying power has to be applauded when you think of all the hurdles he has had to overcome.

HA: What hurdles?! The guy hasn't got his own way for once, so he now doesn't give a damn?! How about he tries to prove everyone wrong at Born in Fire instead of sulking?!

HE: It is called a silent protest. Which is STILL more interesting than the drivel we have to hear from people like his opponent!

Grace stands in the centre of the ring with his arms crossed. He eyeballs the crowd who are still jeering him, but he keeps perfectly silent. Kramer has retrieved a chair, which he offers to Grace and then takes a microphone. Grace sits down on the chair, lowers his head and stares blankly at the canvas. Kramer comfortingly taps him on the shoulder a few times before he starts to speak.

CK: Ladies and gentlemen, Born in Fire is a name that brings back some happy memories of big stars, big events and an organisation that looks out for its own. But what has become apparent is that 6CW ignores continuously its biggest asset and forces him to continue in this charade with O'Callaghan. The whole of 6CW wants to see Anthony fail so why should he have any love for this place or you people?! Why should he speak?! Why should he even bother coming out here so you can stare at a true star surrounded by wannabes?!

Kramer points at the crowd as the boos continue.

CK: My job is to always consult my clients on a path that is successful. I do not play by the rules and I do not expect my clients too. We do whatever it takes to get the job done. If that means extreme measures then let me assure you that those measures have already been investigated and calculated. Do not think for one second that we are prepared to take options that would not be palatable to 99.9% of people in this organisation!

Kramer walks to the ropes.

CK: If we have to go through this, then I am here to save Anthony as much hassle as possible. So O'Callaghan, if you have anything to say then say it to me now!

Kramer drops the mic to his side and stares up the aisle.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by gazzyD Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:28 pm

gazzy paces from side to side on the stage, he considers his response before stopping and looking toward Wood in the ring

g: Liam, believe me when I say that me driving your head through that car window, me coming out here threatening to kick your ass all over this great city, this isn't over-confidence, on the contrary, this is the sheer disdain I have for you. The hatred i feel flowing through my veins every time I hear you talk about me, about Christy. This is the feeling when you've reached that point where a red mist descends and every waking minute is consumed with wanting to beat seven shades of sh*t out of some jumped up bumhole who needs to be taken down a peg or two

Ha: did gazzy just swear?

He: so much for being the role model he thinks he is

g: Listen Liam, I ain't daft. You really think I don't know what I'm getting myself in to at Born in Fire. I'm more than aware of the task at hand, the physical and mental battle.....THE WAR thats about to go down until one of us can't answer a ten count. I'm not oblivious to the fact that this is going to be one of the toughest challenges I've faced in my career, but you don't seem to realise the challenge that you're up against unless I turn to 'the dark side'. What an absolute garbage comment

You think you're in my head, telling me how I should turn up at Born in fire in a specific way otherwise I'm not going to survive. You say that I need to turn up ready to lose it all, well I got a newsflash for you Jackass, I've lost it all before, never again. That gazzy is reckless, he lets his emotions get the better of him, he makes stupid mistakes which have cost more than you will ever have or know. No no no Liam, at Born in Fire you're not getting in that ring with gazzyD as you implied the whipped underdog, nor will you be getting in that ring with the desperate one last stand balls to the wall gazzyD. At Born in Fire its going to be Liam Wood defending his title against MR 6CW...................THE HUMAN HIGHLIGHT REEL...........................THE HISTORY MAKER......................ONE OF THE BEST STILL IN THIS BUSINESS. THATS THE GAZZYD YOU'LL BE GETTING IN THE RING WITH. NOT THIS PATHETIC ONE THAT HAS MOPED ABOUT THE PAST YEAR OR SO! I'M BACK BABY AND AT BORN IN FIRE YOU BETTER BE PREPARED FOR WHAT I'VE GOT COMING FOR YOU BECAUSE I DON'T THINK YOU FULLY APPRECIATE WHAT YOU'VE UNLEASHED HERE.

Ha: Wow, gazzy is as heated as I've heard him for some time

He: Wood obviously under skin

Ha: or maybe, just maybe we do have the true gazzyD back to his best

gazzy takes a moment to compose himself

g: Liam, I don't need to turn my back on my friends in that locker room, the fans or my wife. To be honest I'll be doing my utmost to ensure that when all is said and done I'll have done them all proud as I stand there, the new United Kingdom Champion

*huge pop from the Manchester crowd*

gazzyD

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:15 pm

Wood smiles as he hears Gazzy's threats but then shakes his head as he begins to respond

Wood
Gazzy...Gazzy...Gazzy...Do you really think you can get the best of both worlds? Do you really think you can have the friends, the family, the fans AND the success?! I'm sorry Gazzy but it isn't that easy. To get what you want...and to keep it...you need to make a sacrifice or it will never EVER work out for you.

Do you really thin you can have that much anger and live a normal life ever again? I hate to tell you this but the answer isn't one you want to hear...you don't. You either embrace that hate and let it turn you in to the man you should be...or you let Christy wear the trousers, you let her live your life and you stay a failure.

The good thing is...I can see that anger taking over...

Wood's smile reappears, a sick sinister one that stretches from ear to ear as he continues to speak

Wood:
I can see when you look at me that the anger, the darkness, the hatred...it's there. No matter how much that wh0re Christy claims it isn't...there's a monster in you that you've been trying to keep inside for a long damn time but I'm here to say that the answer is simple...let it out. Let it out and once be the one to control your future...

...not your 'morals'...
...not these brain dead fans...
...and not that sl*t of a wife...

...you can finally do what you want.

Wood begins to pace, his eyes locked

Wood:
and I know for a fact that right now you hate me more than you hated Max, more than you hated Joshua and even more than you hated yourself when you realised that Christy didn't love you anymore. The ironic thing though? I'm the one who's telling you how it is and you should damn well listen!

Because it's pathetic Gareth, it really is. Do you hear yourself? You are on what could easily be the worst run of your career and you're out here telling anyone who will give you attention that you're this and you're that...you're realing off nicknames and telling us about what you did...back when you were relevant.

Those days are dead and you need to come to terms with that fact because it's just holding you back and letting your pride talk for you.
The worst thing is...I can tell you don't even believe me...

Wood stops pacing, his tone taking a more serious one as he continues to speak

Wood:
You should believe me though Gazzy because it's exactly how I was when I came to 6CW...

...I came here and lost both of my titles, I lost PPV after PPV but still I reeled off the nicknames, still I told anyone who would listen that I was the former this, that I was voted this and that I would once again be champion. I played the fool for these fans and did the 'right' thing and it got me NOTHING. I did this for months and months and months until I finally broke...

...I stopped caring about the fans...
...I stopped caring about the friends...
...I stopped caring about right and wrong...

...and I started doing what I needed to do and I changed the whole damn world.

Wood looks up at Gazzy, his tone still serious

Wood:
I began to win again, I began to claim championships again and I began to be the wrestler I promised MYSELF, I would be...I sacrificed but I got the reward that I wanted and without that sacrifice...I'd still be where you are, promising these fans that I'm going to change but staying exactly the same...a god damn loser!

You see Gazzy, it's all good and well telling me that at Born In Fire you're going to turn it all around, you're going to be a new you and you're going to beat me within an inch of my life but unless you can actually make that change...what's going to be different?

Christy will still be in the back of your mind, worrying about her precious Gareth and hoping his injury doesn't come back. The fans will still be weighing you down, forcing you to be a preforming monkey instead of focusing on getting the job done and unless you really change...then you'll know that at the end of the day the man walking in to the ring to face me...the King Slayer...

...is just the same...old...Gazzy D.

...The man who is destroying his legacy one match at a time.

Wood remains stoic, his eyes locked on Gazzy on the stage.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by gazzyD Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:20 pm

g: you know Wood, I swear to God if you mention Christy's name one more time, I don't care about how many of these security guards I gotta go through. I can't continue to stand back an hear you call her those names

a smile spreads across the face of Wood as he can see gazzy slipping toward the angry place

g: other than the comments about Christy it was a real cute speech though. Got a lot of Palpatine in you with your whole 'something something something dark side' spiel that you keep spewing. Listen, the fact of the matter is we're not the same. Just because you found being a massive douche works for you then bravo, it doesn't mean that thats the blueprint to the perfect 6CW career.

I've been down that road of abandoning everything and everyone, even when you win whats the point when there is nobody there to celebrate said success with you. Unlike you I don't prove my worth with what the win loss column says, or whether there's a title around my waist. I don't mind the odd loss when I can come out here week after week and put on a show for these paying fans. i don't mind the odd loss when I can catch up with friends after a show at the local bar, and I don't care about the odd loss when I can go home to the most beautiful woman in the world every night.

Don't take this the wrong way though because I'll still be giving you everything I have to take that title from you at Born in Fire because I know how much it will hurt you if you lost your UK Title to the so called washed up has-been of 6CW

gazzyD

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:07 pm

Wood laughs off Gazzy's threat and the smile grows bigger as he replies

Wood:
Empty threat after empty threat...that's the Gazzy D the fans know and love! The man who promises the world just to fail and relies on unimportant people to pick him up! You know Gazzy, you think you mean something to these fans but they just love to watch you jump through the hoops! They just love to watch you beg for their attention and it's pathetic that you do exactly what they want!

They're all excited because they think you're really going to go all Superman and come and get me...
...let's show these fans just how full of it you really are!

Wood confidentially walks towards the ropes and leans across them, the smile even bigger.

HA: Liam could end up regretting what he's about to do...Gazzy looks ready to go to war despite their being about 15 men between them!

HE: Nah! He's all talk just like Liam says he is.

Wood:
So what did you tell me not to do?! Was it to talk about your lovely, supportive...gold digging wife?!

Wood grins as Gazzy begins to pace, Wood quickly continues, this time turning away from Gazzy and instead addressing the fans!

Wood:
You see...Gazzy D is full of sh¡t!

I can stand here and talk about his wh0re of a wife as much as I want because there's nothing he can do...I can tell him that before she settled for him she was going from superstar to superstar and that she'd end the night looking like a Jackson Pollack! I can remind him that she left him a shell of a man because in her eyes, he was a worthless...BROKEN...MESS! I can tell Gazzy that his wife is a no good, piece of trash who is sucking the life out of him and he'll smile and thank me because he is just as pathetic as her...

To Wood's shock the fans jump to their feet and begin to erupt in deafening cheers. Wood quickly turns to the stage and his eyes open wide as the shot shows Gazzy forcing his way through security.

HA: GAZZY D IS A MAN POSSESSED...RIGHT NOW I DON'T KNOW IF 100 MEN COULD STOP HIM LET ALONE THE 15 HERE!

The men do their best to stop the enraged Gazzy D but one after another he throws them aside, quickly making his way towards the ringside area and evening managing to reach the ring apron before around 8 of the security members are able to halt his progress, finally holding him in place. In the ring Wood is almost in shock but quickly snaps out of it, grabbing the UK title belt and sliding from the ring.

HA: Oh no! Gazzy is being held in place by the security...his hands are practically behind his back! WATCH OUT!

The cheers that started for Gazzy are quickly silenced as Wood takes advantage of the situation, slamming the UK title across Gazzy's face knocking him out cold from the pure force of the unprotected shot. The security attempt to grab Wood but he holds his hands up, a smug smile as he begins to walk up the aisle towards the stage before exiting the arena to a torrent of abuse and hatred from the fans.

HE: One step ahead...Liam Wood knows exactly what to do and WHEN to do it!

HA: Oh get over it...he took a cheap shot against a man who had his hands behind his back!

At the ringside area Gazzy has began to get his head back in the game, the camera focussing on the pure anger on his face as he wipes away blood from the shot with the title belt.

Out Of Character:

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by The Last Outlaw Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:20 am

The lights drop in the arena and "LIGHTS OUT" is screamed through the speakers before Remedy by Seether blares out throughout the arena and the lights come on to reveal Marty Helms standing on the top of the ramp. The TV title is draped across his shoulder, a mic in his right hand.

HA: The Television Champion about to make his presence known before Born in Fire

HE: A real throwback, and I'd imagine the company will be delighted that the man who draws millions of eyes to TV every week is here to bump up the buyrates. Hell, imagine if 6WF had had Marty Helms, they might not be the failure we remember them as...

Helms swaggers down the ramp laughing at angry fans and even stops to stick his middle finger in the face of a young child, angering the father holding him. Helms takes a step back and motions the dad to come after him

HA: You can't buy class...

HE: But you can buy the kind of luxury that means these people can never touch you.

Helms continues down to the ring, making his way up the steps and calmly into the ring. He walks to the middle and as the music fades, he basks in the boos of the fans.

MH: Oh don't stop, Manchester. If you think you're angry now, wait till I break Cameron Faith and Xavier Ross into bits. Their careers are about to go off like an Ariane Gran--

Helms's mic is cut off, but the reaction in the crowd is toxic. There is no booing, just anger and abuse, fully aware of where Helms was going. The man himself is looking enraged by the mic being cut.

HA: I can't believe he's gone there.

HE: Gone where? Gone - - no, I can't defend that, I'm not defending that...

Multiple fans are being held back by security, and one slips through. Sliding into the ring, Helms watches him and allows the man to get all the way in and stand up. The fan takes a swing, but is too slow and takes a kick to the gut, before rising to be struck by a Lights Out Elbow. Security make it to the ring in time to drag the downed fan out, lifting him to the back.

Helms goes to the side and demands a new microphone

MH: Is that the best of you, Manchester?! Huh?! He went down quicker than a helicopter! 

Helms looks down the ramp

MH: Not cutting that one, hey? So it's not decency you care about, it's the arena contract. Gotcha.

He looks back out into the enraged audience. The odd bottle is thrown down towards Helms, but he dodges any that get near.

MH: You know what your problem is, Manchester? You want to be Liverpool, you want to be Liverpool so very badly. I wasn't even making a reference to the concert here, you idiots. I was going to talk about her relationships. But you just had to try and be the most tragic. You're all morons and Oasis are sh*t, Joy Division were lucky to go out quickly, Morrissey is a racist, Ian Brown looks like the result of years of generations of interbreeding. And he's still more attractive than any dribbling slob in attendance tonight. 

The boos return and Helms smiles

MH: Tonight, I'm the real star of the show. Xavier Ross and Cameron Faith are the rest of Take That, but I'm Robbie Williams. An actual star. And you know the real tragedy here? I was approached to go to Saudi Arabia, take part in Crown Jewel, win WWE's World Cup. But 6CW made me stay here. So I missed out on culture and had to stay behind in a backwards society with no morals and disgusting political ideas. 

The boos do not stop, seemingly a battle between the crowd and Helms's microphone to see which can be louder.

MH: Good lord, at least you're not Scottish though. Cameron!

Helms looks to the ramp again

MH: Where are you, Cameron? Let's face it, it's only us coming out for the fight. Xavier is backstage with a lawyer, working out who he can sue about the Beacons. It's ok, little buddy. We're The 400 now. Alex Walker was a little worried that you'd be too upset, so if you're watching this at home, it's all fixed for you, little man. 

But whilst you're there, you watch what I do to Cameron Faith. The washed-up relic of our times. You see how I dismantle him, rip any remnants of his reputation away and end those clutching breaths he takes at relevancy. I want you to see what I will see, the look in his eyes as life fades. 

I want you both to understand this. This one fact. I am better. I. Am. Better.

You are not competition for me. I will end you both. Two careers too long in the tooth, both on different ends of the scale. Neither worth my time. Each about to find a painful end.

He turns to the crowd and raises his arms up, his hands out, eyes closed.

I. Am. Better

The Last Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Harlequin Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:01 pm

In a dimly lit room, Engel Harlequin sits, only the light from a nearby Television screen lets us see Engel's face

Engel: Oh my, what do we have here?

The camera pans round to reveal the screen, it's a match from Night of Glory 2017

Engel: Ehehehe, take a peek into my soul Uryu, take a peek at what I have gone through, and what you will go through when you step into an Unsanctioned Match with me. This world is a dark, crazy place, and in the darkest craziest place, that's where you will find me.

Match Six
Fight for the Right Briefcase Elimination Chamber Match
Hero vs JJ Johnson vs Crime Lord vs O’Callaghan vs Anthony Grace vs Engel Harlequin
Theme: Higher – Sigma, Labrinth

HA: Welcome back to Night Of Glory 2017, and what a match we have up next for you here tonight!

HE: You want to talk about high stakes, well they don't get much higher than this, not just in terms of what is on the line but also the match these six competitors are about to embark on.

HA: They don't get any more brutal or extreme than this, an Elimination Chamber. Unforgiving steel chains, glass, steel flooring...the capacity for punishment is here within this strucutre.

HE: And then you have to remember what is on the line, the Fight For The Right briefcase, entitling the winner to a world title match at a time of their choosing, perhaps the greatest prize of them all.

HA: With that particular prize on the line, these competitors will undoubtedly do anything they can to win the match, which is not a good combination with the potential weapons available.

HE: This match contains a mix of competitors, some with experience of winning world titles, some looking to have that sensation for the first time. This is their opportunity, who will take it?

The lights dim around the arena and 'Out of Black' blasts out of the speakers, pyrotechnics going off on the stage. As the guitar riff ends, Crime Lord swaggers out from behind the curtain. He looks out across the arena at the booing fans and cricks his neck on both sides. Crime Lord strides down the ramp ignoring the jeering fans and then steps into the chamber, he taps the outside of his pod before stepping in.

HA: Crime Lord was the most dominant world champion in 6WF history, he hasn't quite hit those heights here in 6CW but he has an opportunity tonight.

HE: He finds himself up against some high level competitors but at his best, Crime Lord is more than a match for them, particularly considering the environment they find themselves in.

The arena is plunged into darkness as "Time is Running Out" kicks in through the speakers, a single spotlight shines on the stage as Engel emerges from the backstage area, the spotlight follows the exaggerated movements of Engel as he makes his way down to the ring. Engel stops at the bottom of the chamber, smiling wildly.

HE: Is it really a good idea to be letting someone like Engel into this match-up? A man known for his extreme tendencies.

HA: I think putting Engel into a confined space, alone with his own thoughts, is a recipe for disaster but equally, it also makes him a huge threat.

"Ante Up" rips across the arena and JJ Johnson steps through the curtain. There is certainly a mixed reaction for Johnson as he bounces up and down on the spot for a few moments. JJ then walks down the ramp coolly, tagging the few fans hands who offer high fives. He examines the chamber structure for a few moments before walking through the doors.

HA: Johnson looking pumped up this evening, he has a real opportunity here to elevate himself back into the world title scene and perhaps renew his storied rivalry with Cassius Zhi.

HE: JJ can't afford to be looking that far ahead and I'm sure he won't be, he knows that he needs to be fully focused to come out of this match with his career in tact, let alone to win it.

*All the lights go out, and then a spotlight turns on on the stage to a lectern. A priest stands upon it

P: Behold, the Lord has come amidst myriads of His holy ones

"GLORIOUS!"

Glorious by CF0$ plays and Hero emerges from behind the curtain and gestures with open arms for the fans to cheer more - they boo instead.

HA: Look at Engel's face! He's almost foaming at the mouth!

*Hero walks down the ramp and as he gets ringside, his entrance is interrupted.

'Run this town' begins to play and there is a mixed reception for the arrival of O'Callaghan, who walks down the ramp quickly, looking focused and as usual, supremely confident. O'Callaghan climbs into the structure, wiping his feet on steel and then walking towards his cell in the chamber.

HA: O'Callaghan is regarded as the brightest prospect 6CW has seen for quite some time, it'll be very interesting to see how he fares in this match-up particularly.

HE: His style isn't one that is overly suited to the violent nature of this contest.

“Power” by Kanye West rips through the arena and a massive gold “A” replaces Grace on the screen. The crowd is bathed in gold light as Antony Grace waltzes out onto the stage. He is wearing sunglasses, gone is his white suit but the extravagant fur coat remains. Grace holds up the A gold chain around his neck before walking down to the ring, smiling to himself and at his opponents in the chamber.

HA: Grace enjoying champion's privileges it seems, being the last man to enter the Elimination Chamber.

HE: He's being treated like the star he is Harold, there's absolutely no issue with that. Every company in the world wants Grace to be on their show, it picks up ratings, it increases revenue, so what he gets a few perks?

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The spotlight shines around the chamber, firstly it settles on the chamber of Crime Lord, who waits impatiently for his door to open. Crime Lord steps through, he waits in the ring as the spotlight whirs around the rest of pods...

HA: It's HERO!

HE: Crime Lord and Hero to start this one off!

Hero steps out of his pod and into the ring, Crime Lord quickly sprints over and delivers a double axe handle to the back of the head. Hero collapses down to the mat, Crime Lord grabs Hero by the head and drags him to the turnbuckle, where he proceeds to drive the head of Hero down into the turnbuckle.

Crime Lord steps back, he then runs in and crashes a vicious knee into the back of the head. The former 6WF star then grabs Hero by the waist and flings him down to the mat with a German suplex. He makes the first cover of the match.

Ref: 1....................2.............Kick out!

Crime Lord lifts up Hero, he fires in a series of European Uppercuts that force his former mentor back into the ropes. Crime Lord sprints in going for a clothesline, but Hero counters with a back body drop.

HA: And the effects of the steel are seen for the first time this evening.

Hero picks up Crime Lord by the head and then throws him in the glass of the pod. Crime Lord staggers back, Hero knees him in the gut and then bounces off the ropes, hitting a leaping double stomp to the back of Crime Lord. He covers on the outside.

Ref: 1....................2............Kick out!

Crime Lord kicks out, Hero brings him to his feet and then throws Crime Lord back into the ring. Hero stands waiting for Crime Lord to rise before springboarding in off the top rope and connecting with a phenomenal forearm smash on Crime Lord. Crime Lord staggers up to his feet and Hero hits a leaping kick to the side of the head. He again hooks the leg.

HE: Very clever from Hero. The outside of the chamber is a weapon, but he knows that it's an area Crime Lord is more proficient in than himself, it makes more sense to take the battle into the ring.

Ref: 1.....................2...............Kick out!

Hero gets up to his feet, he hits a couple of knees down into the face of Crime Lord before then running the ropes and hitting a more elevated, leaping knee drop to the face. Hero than allows Crime Lord up to a vertical base where he connects with a spinning kick to the stomach.

The 8-time world champion follows that up with a snap vertical suplex. Hero walks towards Crime Lord, he steps over and then nails a standing moonsault on Crime Lord.

HA: Strong start from Hero here this evening.

Ref: 1.....................2............Kick out!

Hero stands over Crime Lord when the lights in the arena dim and then the spotlight begins flashing around the chamber...

HE: Time for the 3rd entrant in the match...

HA: Whose it going to settle on...

The lights stop on a pod...

HE: JJ JOHNSON!

JJ's pod door opens, he barges through and into the ring. Hero runs towards but JJ is ready, he flapjacks Hero down throat-first across the top rope. Hero turns around, JJ scoops him onto his shoulders and then runs to the corner where he drops Hero face-first onto the turnbuckle.

Hero stumbles forward out of the corner, JJ lifts him back up onto his shoulders and then drops Hero into the mat with a Samoan Drop. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.......................2...............Kick out!

Hero gets the shoulder up off the mat. JJ drags him up to his feet and goes on the attack with his trademark boxing combinations, a flurry of quick jabs and hooks backing Hero into the ropes. Johnson proceeds to throw Hero out across the ring, on the rebound he meets him with the Emerald Fusion, driving Hero head first down into the canvas. JJ covers.

Ref: 1..................2..............Kick out!

Johnson picks up Hero, hitting him with a couple of headbutts. He then lifts Hero onto his shoulders in a Fireman's Carry position. Crime Lord is up and catches Johnson off guard, chop-blocking him down to one knee. Crime Lord rolls Hero away and then starts beating away on Johnson.

HA: Crime Lord saw JJ coming in with a lot of momentum, he's looking to cut it off at source.

Crime Lord hits a series of clubbing blows with both hands from the side on JJ, he follows that up with a running neck snap on JJ Johnson. JJ sits up, only to be booted straight back down by Crime Lord. He covers.

Ref: 1.......................2..................Kick out!

The camera pans to show Engel in his pod, looking agitated, his head pressed up against the glass, spreading his face maniacally. Crime Lord is shown locking in an armbar on JJ Johnson. JJ gets up to his feet and Crime Lord flattens him with a clothesline. Johnson rolls back to his feet and Crime Lord hits a second clothesline.

This time Crime Lord keeps the armbar hold applied and brings JJ up himself, hitting a third clothesline. Crime Lord leans over, picking up JJ by the waist and then holds him in the air before pacing towards the corner and slamming JJ brutally into the turnbuckles with a gutwrench powerbomb.

He drags JJ away from the corner and then hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.......................2.................Kick out!

HE: The majority of this match has been spent in the ring so far, the chamber has seldom been used as a weapon so far.

Crime Lord gets up to his feet, he starts stomping away on the head of JJ. He then hauls Johnson to his feet, slinging him over his shoulders and delivering a running powerslam. Suddenly a loud smash is heard...

HA: What the hell?!

HE: Engel is breaking out of his pod!

HA: In all my years, I have never seen anything like this!

HE: Engel got tired of waiting, he's taking matters into his own hands.

Engel manages to break down the glass of his pod. He steps out, a wide, manaical grin on his face. Hero runs towards Engel, he blocks a punch from the multiple-time world champion and then hits a series of quick headbutts.

He grabs Hero and launches him face-first into the steel that makes up the outside of the chamber. Engel picks up Hero and again slams him into the steel, Hero crashes down. Engel carries on walking, marching towards the pod of O'Callaghan...

HE: And now he's breaking out O'Callaghan!

HA: He's booted the glass down, I don't think O'Callaghan quite knows what to do.

Engel steps into the pod of O'Callaghan, clearly off guard. He fires in a number of right hands and follows that up with a huge axe kick to the top of the head. Engel grabs OC by the head, flinging him out of the chamber. O'Callaghan stumbles to his feet, Engel runs in and nails him with a huge knee to the head.

Engel drags Hero up from the floor, he slings the veteran over his shoulders and then connects with a brutal fireman's carry neckbreaker onto the floor. Engel covers.

Ref: 1................2...............Kick out!

Hero kicks out. In the ring, Crime Lord hits a series of body punches to JJ against one side of the ropes. He throws him out across the ring, Engel spots this and pulls down the top rope, bringing JJ to the outside. He rolls to his feet, Engel boots him in the stomach and then drops JJ face-first into the steel with an inverted suplex.

HE: Engel has come into this match abruptly and already caused carnage, taking the battle to the outside where he will of course thrive.

Engel steps past JJ and into the ring, where he stares across at Crime Lord. Engel fires some punches in at Crime Lord but he blocks, and then starts throwing stiff knife-edge chops into the chest. Engel falls back towards the corner, Crime Lord starts booting away at the stomach of Engel.

He slumps down, Crime Lord then drives a series of punches down into the head. Crime Lord bounces off the ropes, hitting a running facewash kick on Engel. He drags Engel away from the corner and covers.

Ref: 1.......................2..............Kick out!

Engel gets the shoulder up off the canvas. Crime Lord steps back, waiting for Engel to rise. He then runs in going for a big boot but Engel side-steps. Crime Lord spins around and Engel flips him over with a huge clothesline. Crime Lord rolls up to his feet, Engel feeds the boot and then cracks Crime Lord with a big enzaguri kick.

Harlequin then runs in at Crime Lord, nailing a big running knee once more. Engel hooks the leg.

Ref: 1......................2...............Kick out!

Crime Lord forces the shoulder up. Engel drags him to his feet and then starts hitting him with a series of stiff strikes and knees to the head and abdomen of Crime Lord. He falls into the ropes and Engel then sends Crime Lord flying with a big clothesline down to the outside.

Engel steps down to the outside again, he runs towards the ropes and then springboards backwards with a knee to the head of Crime Lord. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...................2..............Kick out!

The camera pans across to the opposite side of the ring, where Hero has just got to his feet as has O'Callaghan. The pair start exchanging punches on the outside. O'Callaghan gains the advantage, switching tact to hit some knife-edge chops to the chest which force Hero back towards the ropes.

O'Callaghan sprints in and then levels Hero with a running dropkick to the face, this sends Hero back into the ring. OC steps into the ring, O'Callaghan leans over to pick up Hero only to be rolled up by the veteran.

HA: Veteran instincts from Hero!

Ref: 1.........................2...........Kick out!

O'Callaghan and Hero get to their feet simultaneously, but Hero cuts off O'Callaghan with a kick to the stomach. Hero Irish whips the young pretender out across the ring and then leap into the air, connecting with a hurracanrana. O'Callaghan stumbles to his feet, Hero hits a spinning kick to the abdomen. Hero bounces off the ropes, hitting a sunset flip into the pin.

Ref: 1..................2..............Kick out!

The camera pans back across to Engel, who is grinding the face of Crime Lord along the steel chains. Engel then drags up Crime Lord throwing him towards the glass. He goes for a clothesline but Crime Lord manages to side step the clothesline. Engel turns around, Crime Lord grabs him by the waist and then nails a big belly to belly suplex on the outside.

Back in the ring, O'Callaghan kicks out, Hero drags him to his feet and Irish whips the former double champion to the corner. Hero sprints in, nailing a shining wizard. O'Callaghan collapses down, Hero connects with a standing moonsault. Cover.

Ref: 1...................2...............Kick out!

Hero steps back to the corner, he waits for O'Callaghan to rise slightly before running in and connecting with a leaping stomp to the back. O'Callaghan stumbles to his feet and Hero connects with a sidekick to the face. He covers.

Ref: 1.....................2...............JJ Johnson breaks the pinfall!

HA: Strange move from JJ to be breaking the pin.

HE: I think he wants to take out Hero himself.

JJ hauls up Hero, he boots his fellow veteran in the abdomen. He walks towards the corner, where he delivers a brutal powerbomb into the turnbuckles. Johnson drags Hero away from the corner, lifting him onto his shoulders and delivering a second powerbomb.

Engel smirks as he pauses the television.

Engel: Ehehehe, just think Uryu, this is the sort of environment you have asked for... I have experience, I have the International Championship, and I want you to come out and play...

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Harlequin Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:03 pm

Engel is still sat with his paused television, he has some popcorn with him now

Engel: Fear not, I am here to rewatch this match with you Uryu, I needed some, light refreshments... ehehehehe

Engel pours the popcorn over the floor, laughs to himself, and presses play on the television to resume the Elimination Chamber match from last year's Night of Glory

Hero staggers forward and Johnson plants him into the mat with a snap DDT. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.....................2.................Kick out!

JJ Johnson gets to his feet, stomping away on Hero as the camera pans to the outside showing Crime Lord doing the same to Engel. Crime Lord drives a couple of stomps down into the abdomen, and then grabs the legs of Engel. Crime Lord leans back and then launches Harlequin face-first into the steel.

Engel stumbles back, only for Crime Lord to grab him by the head and then launch Engel back into the steel.

HA: Engel's decision to take this to the outside potentially back-firing on him.

Inside the ring, Johnson picks up Hero and grabs him by the head. He throws him up onto the top rope, JJ climbs to the top rope and then proceeds to drive the head of Hero off the glass of the pod. He follows that up with a series of elbows into the back of the head.

JJ then grabs Hero by the waist, he leaps backwards off the top rope and connects with a belly to back suplex, bridging over into the pin. He covers.

Ref: 1....................2.................Kick out!

Back to the outside, Crime Lord picks up Engel and throws him into one of the two pods that he smashed open earlier in the contest. Engel throws a couple of right hands, Crime Lord easily swats them away. He drives a knee up in the stomach, and then throws Engel face-first into the steel.

Engel collapses down, Crime Lord starts driving stomps down into the head. Crimey removes the last few shards of glass by picking up Engel and driving him through with a spinebuster like move.

The camera pans back to the ring, JJ Johnson has a full nelson hold applied on a grounded Hero. He drives some knees up into the back, before bringing Hero up to his feet and connects with a Dragon Suplex. Hero stumbles up and Johnson hits a big lariat. Cover.

Ref: 1...................2...............Kick out!

JJ goes over to O'Callaghan, lifting him to his feet and then throwing into the ropes. On the rebound, JJ scoops O'Callaghan onto his shoulders before walking towards the ropes and then dumping him down to the outside with a Death Valley Driver.

Johnson turns back towards Hero, placing him onto his shoulders, when the lights dim out...

HA: And here we go!

HE: Entering the match, none other than Anthony Grace!

HA: What a surprise, given the last entrant spot.

HE: It was just luck of the draw Harold!

Anthony Grace steps through his pod and immediately heads into the ring. With Hero on the shoulders of JJ, Grace quickly takes out Johnson with a chopblock.

HA: It looks like the alliance between Hero and Grace might be continuing.

Hero is helped up by Grace and soon the duo start beating down on JJ Johnson. Hero starts things off with stomps down on Grace, something that Grace soon follows up with stomps of his own. He then picks JJ up by the head, and then clinches him by the waist, delivering a German suplex.

Grace and Hero then drag JJ towards a corner where they proceed to boot away on him. Grace then lifts up Johnson, only for Hero to boot away at the stomach continually. Grace steps back to the opposite corner, before then running in and connecting with a leaping back elbow.

Hero soon follows this up with a shining wizard and Johnson is soon slumped back in the corner. Hero runs in again, this time nailing a dropkick to the face. JJ is then dragged away from the corner by Grace, who hits a backbreaker. He covers.

Ref: 1.....................2.............Kick out!

We switch back to the outside, where Crime Lord pummels away on the head of Engel who is up against the steel chains. Crime Lord then scoops Engel up onto his shoulders...

HA: Engel in trouble here!

HE: Lock N Load...

HA: WHAT A COUNTER!

HE: TORNADO DDT ONTO THE STEEL!

HA: Engel certainly needed that!

Both men lay flat on the outside as the action returns to the ring, Anthony Grace picks up Johnson and drags him towards the ropes. He rests the head of JJ on the 2nd rope before hitting a series of knees to the back of the head, Hero then runs the ropes and connects with a 619 on JJ. He falls back to the middle of the ring, Grace picks him up and hits a DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1....................2................Kick out!

Grace rolls away from Johnson, allowing Hero to take over. He hits a series of elbows down into the heart of JJ, he then goes up to the top rope. Hero dives off, connecting with a double foot stomp across the chest. He hooks the leg.

Anthony Grace picks up JJ in a double underhook hold, allowing Hero to pummel away at the gut of JJ with kicks and punches at his own will. O'Callaghan is up, he runs behind Grace and hits him with a double axe handle to the back of the head.

Grace releases the double underhook hold on JJ, who falls forward into the path of Hero. He considers helping Grace but then chooses to focus solely on JJ, throwing him into the ropes and connecting with a superkick to the chin. He covers.

Ref: 1.....................2..............Kick out!

O'Callaghan quickly locks in a sleeper hold on Grace. He slowly brings the hollywood superstar up to his feet, hitting him with a backbreaker. O'Callaghan then applies a front facelock. Grace gets to his feet, only for O'Callaghan to crack a succession of knees into the head.

The action pans to Hero, he picks up Johnson and sets up for the Encore but he is shoved away towards the ropes.

HA: Huge shot from Engel!

Harlequin levels Hero with a huge roundhouse kick to the head. Engel grabs Hero and throws him down to the outside with an inverted suplex. Hero rolls to his feet...

HE: SELF FULFILLING PROPHECY RIGHT ONTO THE STEEL!

Ref: 1.......................................2...........................................3!

Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentleman...HERO has been ELIMINATED!

Engel creepily crawls backwards away from Hero, a grin on his face.

HA: Perhaps a modicum of revenge for Engel after all the mental torture he has suffered at the hands of Hero.

Engel examines the scene, looking for his next rival. Crime Lord is still flat on the outside, so Engel steps into the ring and picks Johnson up from in the corner. He launches JJ out over the top rope down to the outside once again.

In the ring, O'Callaghan has removed the covers from the turnbuckles, proceeding to drive the head of Grace into the exposed steel of the turnbuckle. He then places Grace's arm against the middle turnbuckle and then starts stomping away at it continually.

Engel lifts JJ up and then throws him head first into the steel chains. Engel then runs in, cracking a big elbow into the head. He then grabs JJ by the head, launching him into the other open pod. He stands up, Engel runs in and then levels JJ with a brutal Yakuza kick inside of the pod.

Harlequin pummels away on the head of JJ, before lifting him onto his shoulders, running out of the pod and connecting with a running slam into the steel chains. He then covers Johnson.

Ref: 1.......................2..................Kick out!

Inside the ring, O'Callaghan applies a full nelson hold on a grounded Grace. He lifts him up to his feet, before walking back towards the corner and connecting with a vicious Dragon Suplex into the turnbuckles. He covers.

Ref: 1.....................2..............Kick out!

Engel picks up JJ, he sets up for Aversion Therapy...

HA: Oh my god!

HE: Look at the strength he's showing!

HA: JJ dead lifting Engel!

HE: OH WOW!

HA: Incredible slam from JJ.

JJ holds Engel in the air for a good few moments before hitting a Northern Lights suplex type move on the maniac. JJ slowly stirs to his feet, he waits for Engel to rise before connecting with a scoop slam down into the steel.

Engel rolls up and JJ hits a second scoop slam. Engel again gets to his feet, Johnson boots him in the abdomen and then runs off the ropes...

HE: SCISSORS KICK!

Ref: 1........................2...................Kick out!

Engel manages to force the shoulder up. JJ immediately goes back on the offence, picking up Engel and hitting a succession of hard powerslams down onto the exposed steel.

Back inside the ring, O'Callaghan has tied the arms of Grace in the ropes and is booting away on him. O'Callaghan takes a step down to the outside, he then boots Grace out of that predicament with a dropkick to the back of the head. O'Callaghan follows that up with a senton. Cover.

Ref: 1......................2...............Kick out!

On the outside, JJ throws Engel head-first into the glass of one of the pods that aren't damaged. JJ follows that up with a stiff running clothesline, cracking the head of Engel firmly off the glass.

Johnson then chooses to step into the ring, where he is confronted by Crime Lord. The two begin brawling, as the camera shows O'Callaghan picking up Grace by the head and launching him over the top rope down to the outside. O'Callaghan re-applies a sleeper hold, but then brings Grace to his feet and hits a slam down onto the steel. Cover.

In the ring, Crime Lord gains the advantage of the slugging match between himself and JJ Johnson. He fires in punches that back JJ into the corner, where Crime Lord follows up with a big stinger splash. JJ falls forward and Crime Lord drops him with a spinebuster. Cover.

Ref: 1......................2.................Kick out!

Crime Lord drags JJ Johnson up to his feet by the waist, he walks towards the corner...

HA: OH MY GOD!

HE: BELLY TO BELLY SUPLEX!

HA: The lower back of JJ smashing into the glass!

JJ writhes in agony on the floor, Crime Lord makes the cover.

Ref: 1.....................2..................Kick out!

On the outside, O'Callaghan picks up Grace only to hit him with a neckbreaker. He doesn't cover, instead choosing to go up to the top rope...

HE: 360 Splash to the outside!

Ref: 1.........................2......................Kick out!

Grace forces the shoulder up. O'Callaghan stomps away on him a couple of times as the action goes back to the ring, JJ begins to stir as Crime Lord runs in...

HA: Drive by on Johnson!

Ref: 1...........................2...........................Kick out!

JJ manages to get the shoulder up just in time. Back on the outside, O'Callaghan picks up Grace only to hit a backbreaker. He hits some knees to the back as back in the ring, Crime Lord lifts JJ onto his shoulders...

HE: Setting up for Crime Pays, the tombstone piledriver that we so rarely see these days...

HA: And on the outside, O'Callaghan has his patented sharpshooter synched in on Grace!

HE: Johnson drops down the back!

JJ drops down the back of Crime Lord, he turns around. Johnson boots him in the gut, lifting Crime Lord onto his shoulders...

HA: VIP EXPERIENCE!

HE: Johnson not covering though...

HA: Going up top...

HE: MT RUSHMORE!

Ref: 1.................................2........................................3!

HA: Shooting star connects and Crime Lord is out of here!

HE: Meanwhile, Grace has impressively escaped the sharpshooter, booting O'Callaghan into the steel.

Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentleman....CRIME LORD has been ELIMINATED!

JJ Johnson stands over Crime Lord for a few moments, smiling to himself. He turns around...

HA: GRACE!

HE: BLOCKBUSTER!

HA: Grace takes out Johnson!

HE: Cover!

Ref: 1..................................2...........................................3!

HA: AND THERE GOES JJ!

HE: NO ONE SAW THAT COMING!

HA: ANTHONY GRACE HAS ELIMINATED JJ JOHNSON!

Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentleman, JJ JOHNSON has been ELIMINATED!

Grace gets to his feet, grinning that trademark arrogant smile, realising that he is the only man standing at that moment.

HE: With JJ out of there, that means the winner of this match, and the Fight for The Right contract, will be someone who has never been a world champion before.

HA: And my god, what an opportunity that is for one of these three, and at the moment you have to say that Anthony Grace is the favourite!

Grace looks to pick his moment and the first man that he targets is Engel Harlequin. Grace steps over the top rope down to the outside, stepping into Engel's playground. The Hollywood superstar then starts punching away at the head of Engel, who staggers around with blood pouring from his face.

Engel falls towards the steel chains again, Grace throws him into the ropes and then connects with a back body drop on the rebound. Grace picks up Engel again, this time he just scoops him up for the backbreaker as Engel's body convulses in pain on the outside. Grace covers.

Ref: 1.....................2................Kick out!

Anthony Grace picks up Engel, he hits a series of hard knees to the stomach and then pulls Engel in close. He throws him down onto the steel floor with a suplex. Engel is hauled back up by Grace, walking towards the steel chains where Grace hits another suplex, again targeting the back of Engel.

Engel gets to his feet unsteadily, Grace pulls him down with a reverse DDT. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1.......................2.................Kick out!

Engel kicks out. Anthony Grace lifts him to his feet, connecting with a big atomic drop. Grace lifts up Engel, he walks back towards the ropes and then connects with a belly to back suplex onto the ropes, Engel toppling back into the ring. Grace steps in and covers.

Ref: 1.....................2....................Kick out!

Anthony Grace lifts up Engel, where he throws him to the corner. Grace climbs the ropes and starts pummeling down on the head of Engel. Grace steps down after 10 punches, before placing Engel onto the top rope. Grace climbs up there himself, he goes for a bulldog from the top rope...

HA: Counter by Engel!

HE: Grace sent crashing down to the outside!

Engel steps slowly down off the top rope and down to the outside. He grins as he picks up Grace by the head, throwing him towards the glass. It doesn't break, Engel picks up Grace and launches him into the glass again. Once more there is no break, Grace slumps against it.

The lunatic then sprints forward, hitting a brogue kick and finally Grace is sent smashing through the glass. Engel steps into pod, covering.

Ref: 1..........................2..................Kick out!

Grace manages to force the shoulder up. Engel drags up Anthony Grace, pulling him out of the pod back towards the steel. Engel then grabs Grace by the waist, launching him into the steel chains with a big belly to belly suplex.

Anthony Grace staggers to his feet, Engel kicks him in the stomach...

HA: POWERBOMB TO THE OUTSIDE!

Ref: 1............................2........................Kick out!

Grace again manages to get the shoulder up. Engel drags up Anthony Grace, again in a powerbomb position. This time he walks towards the ring and drives Grace down into the mat from the outside. Engel climbs into the ring, he stands waiting for Grace to rise before running in, nailing a flying lariat. Cover.

Ref: 1.....................2...................Kick out!

Engel lifts up Anthony Grace. He boots him in the stomach...

HA: AVERSION THERAPY!

Ref: 1............................2....................................Kick out!

HE: Great heart from Anthony Grace, you've got to hand that to him!

Engel beats the canvas in frustration, he then picks up Grace and throws him back down to the outside. Engel then climbs up to the top rope...

HA: What is Engel thinking here?!

Engel climbs to the top rope, he looks down at Grace...

HE: SWANTON BOMB...

HA: GRACE MOVED!

HE: HUGE IMPACT ON THE BACK OF ENGEL!

Grace rolls away, and Engel crashes down into the steel. O'Callaghan is up, he strides over towards the downed Engel...

HA: SHARPSHOOTER LOCKED IN!

HE: O'Callaghan ever the opportunist.

HA: We've been watching him, he recovered and was simply waiting his time, he knew there was a mistake coming.

HE: With Engel, you can always count on a brain fade.

O'Callaghan synchs back on the hold, leaning back to increase the pressure on the clearly damaged vertebrate of Engel. OC continues to wrench back on the hold...

HA: AND THERE WE HAVE IT!

HE: ENGEL TAPS! ENGEL TAPS!

HA: AND THEN THERE WERE TWO!

Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentleman...ENGEL HARLEQUIN has been ELIMINATED!

As Engel is eliminated, he immediately turns the television off.

Engel: I choose not to watch the rest, for it is irrelevant. The message has been sent Uryu Ishida.

Engel sits up and stares into the camera

Engel: The naysayers will accuse me of not sending a message at all, that the work in that match wasn't done by me, but Uryu Ishida, I want you to know, I don't just survive in that environment, I THRIVE in that environment!

Engel smirks

Engel: Uryu Ishida, you are coming into my world, and as good as you are, as confident as you are... In my world, I make the rules... And it's a big whole world of crazy... So crazy, not even Aversion Therapy will help you... Although it's worth a shot I think... hehe

Engel picks up an item, which the camera reveals to be Mr Bat

Engel: Don't mind him Uryu Ishida... Mr Bat came to pull out your spine... sadly it does not exist!

Engel laughs maniacally to himself at his own joke

Engel: Because Uryu Ishida, when you are looking for that last fibre of your mental well being, all you can do, is... LAUGH.

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by XR Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:05 pm

The message is brought to you by The Beacon of Hope, Xavier Ross

The segment opens up and Xavier Ross is stood backstage in front of a large ‘Born in Fire’ banner and is stood alongside Tim Allen.  There is a mixed reception in the arena, as Ross stands his hands on his hips and his head tilted upwards, eyes looking towards the ceiling.

TA:  Xavier Ross, we are mo-

Ross puts his hand towards the face of Allen which halts his introduction, before turning his hand with the palm facing upwards, asking for the microphone.  Allen ponders but duly obliges as the camera angle moves to just focus on Xavier as Tim leaves the area.  Xavier moves the hair from his eyes and face and lets out an audible sigh which is caught by the microphone away from his face.  He slowly shakes his head and looks downwards; a wry smirk comes across his face.

Xavier Ross:  So the usual suspects are out in front of the camera, once again spouting all sorts of idiotic rubbish and believing it.

He slowly raises his head, eyes glaring at the camera.

Xavier Ross:  Marty Helms, I have heard what you have had to say for a number of weeks now and it’s the same old story every time you’re in front of a camera and behind a microphone.  You believe yourself to be untouchable, you have a championship title and to you that allows you can do whatever you please and expect no consequences.  This attitude will come back to bite you more than help you, highlighted by the continual moaning and whining when somebody makes a decision you do not agree with.  You get involved in my match with Faith and Walker disciplines you for it, he’s in the wrong and the powers that be are against you.  You are punished and given 2 matches to wrestle in one night, the world is being turned upside down by this sense of injustice.  Give me a break.  A good analogy for you is that you’re just a champion that’s made of sand.  From a distance, you look very impressive.  You can talk, you look the part and you wear the championship well but as soon as the waves start to get a little bigger and the water gets deeper, you start to wash away.  You don't stay and fight, no you run.  You run for dry land, hiding behind your microphone because in reality, your mouth is mightier than your fist.

The look on Xavier’s face intensifies.

Xavier Ross:  You have that championship title by default.  You are one of the best in this company simply because of the below average standard of competition that existed here.  I chose to come here to 6CW to make examples of people like you, the big fish.  I am here to bring people like you to account and make you realise what you think you are and who you are…they’re completely different things and are miles apart.  This could not have gone any better for me, you’ve stumbled in to such a glaring hole that now you’re looking up and you can’t find your way out, so what do you do?  You do what you do best: you hide behind a microphone and try to camouflage your fear.  How do you do that?  You align yourself with like minded, like talented, individuals which makes you feel safe.  But that’s not all, now that I am on the radar there’s a little bit more nervousness floating around, so rather than deal with me personally, you try silly games to get at me.  The Beacons of Excellence?  Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery…at least it would be if it wasn’t done by someone so creatively vacant like yourself.  Just listen to the things you say, it’s just nonsense after nonsense: insult someone with something ‘outrageous’, throw in a jab about the town we are in and then throw a few redundant lines about how you’re being unfairly treated by those in power.  I bet we could roll the tapes back to this time last year and we could just play that for people to watch rather than having you here and the message would be exactly the same.

The whitening of the knuckles of Ross’ hand is evident, as the grip on the microphone increases.

Xavier Ross:  Tonight, the image of Marty Helms gets shattered.  A few shards fell on Anarchy when I pinned your shoulders, remember that? I bet that's slipped your mind already as you’re straight back on the horse, rambling some more with nothing to back it up.  You. Are. Better? Is that right?

Xavier pauses and the room is deathly silent, he breaks this with a chuckle to himself.

Xavier Ross:  Like I said: creatively vacant, void of any common sense or facts. Typical lil Marty.

Ross mockingly smiles and nods with a thumbs up.

Xavier Ross:  And we cannot forget that Cameron Faith is also in this match and he has much of an axe to grind with you as I do.  He and I are not on the same page with anything except that the TV Title needs to be removed from your grasp.  I could stomach Faith winning tonight because I know it will not be because of me as he doesn’t have what it takes to beat the Beacon of Hope, this much is true and you can watch the tapes.  I won’t like it, but I could accept it because I know the long term goal of dragging the company in to the modern world is moving forward and at pace.  A re-energised Cameron Faith as the TV Champion is a far better fit than a lazy, mouthy, unappreciative and overrated mid card journeyman.  He’s had his fire restored by Xavier Ross and whilst he won’t admit it, here’s here tonight because of me and he will be grateful for that opportunity.

Ross pauses once again.

Xavier Ross:  Whether a title comes my way or not, my message remains clear and for all to hear. I am not interested in complete domination, but to simply bring up the standards of this once great company which have nose dived in recent years and you just look at who holds championships here for confirmation in that.  I am not after power, nor do I aspire to be anything other than somebody you can look at and say that he sets the standard here and that you want to match them. Power grabbing is for individuals whose thirst for it is being fuelled by their fear of a disruption to status quo.  The 400 exists solely for self preservation because what’s better for a mouthy egotist than to partner up with a few other mouthy egotists?  All champions by proxy but tell themselves differently, they truly believe they are the best this company has to offer.  That may have been true prior to Beachfront Brawl, but we're now at Born in Fire and the landscape has changed.  You either accept it or live to regret it, you have the choice.

The message was brought to you by The Beacon of Hope, Xavier Ross

XR

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:59 pm

"Machine Gun" by Portishead hits and the crowd boo as the 6CW World Tag Team Champions, Jackson Jackson and Frank Horrigan, make their way out to the ramp. Their manager Max Adamson is not with them, Jackson walks to the ring with a swagger, Horrigan walking far more traditionally. Jackson springboards over the top rope into the ring, as Horrigan simultaneously steps over the top rope. Jackson snatches the microphone from the ring announcer and shoo's him from the ring.

Jackson: Ahem, ladies and gentlemen, and the gender fluid. My name is Jackson Jackson. My good buddy here, he is Frank Horrigan. Together we are collectively known by two names. One name, is The TA. The other name, is YOUR World 6CW World Heavyweight World Tag Team World Champions of the World! And believe me, despite what the Parasite Nonces might think, that isn't changing anytime soon.

Jackson smirks as a "Ohhh Parasite Killers" chant echoes around the arena

Jackson: That's what I like about you people here in...

Jackson looks at something written on his arm

Jackson: ...Manchester. You people have an awe of uniqueness. You people know how to back the underdog. You lovely people of...

Jackson checks his arm again

Jackson: ...Manchester.

The crowd boo as Jackson laughs at his sarcastic disrespect of Manchester

Jackson: But seriously. We are your World Tag Team Champions. That means, we are the greatest tag team on this planet. We have the Championships to prove that. And the fact the Parasite Killers, a team we have defeated on more than one occasion in the past, a team who have never defeated us, all they have to do is return and they get an undeserved shot at us? It makes me sick. We are not here to be enhancement talent, we are not here to drag the rest of the Tag Division to our level, we are here to be the best, we are here to face the best, and quite frankly the Parasite Killers are not on our level.

The crowd boo as Jackson sneers

Jackson: The landscape is changing though. We are fed up of the corruption involved at the top of 6CW. Undeserving people getting regular Championship opportunities after opportunities after opportunities. The idea that their mediocrity is good enough is a mentality that needs to change. Well, some of us want to make a change. Some of us are self aware, knowing that we are, where we are, because we have clawed and fought every step of the way. And now we are at the top, now we are the Champions that 6CW needs, we had to take a stand. Or is it make a stand. It doesn't matter. What matters is that no matter how good we are, no matter how hard we fought, we don't control our own destiny when the likes of Alex Walker are allowed to run around, making brainless decisions left right and centre. That's essentially what The 400 is. A Champions Union. A collective of the best of the best that 6CW has to offer, to ensure we aren't screwed out of what belongs to us.

Jackson nods to Frank and both men reveal t-shirts with the slogan "#The400"

Jackson: This is another Max Adamson genius moment, which proves why he is the best manager in the business today. Only this time, it's not just Frank and I who benefit. Your UK Champion Liam Wood, and your TV Champion Marty Helms, they have seen the light. They have realised that as Champions, we need to stick together. Marty is forced to defend his Championship in a match where he can lose the title without even being pinned or made to submit. This is another example of the sh*tstorm that we have to go through on what is basically a fortnightly basis. But The 400 isn't an exclusive club. We can see that it's not just ourselves, it's not just Liam or Marty. It actually applies to the other two Champions in 6CW as well.

Jackson looks serious as he continues

Jackson: Just look at the state of the International and World Heavyweight Championship matches at Born In Fire. The absolute state. Engel Harlequin, defending his title against Uryu Ishida, in an unsanctioned match? A match that 6CW deems too brutal to sanction legally, yet will still allow its title to be on the line, and for the match to take place in a 6CW ring, in a 6CW arena, and no doubt with a 6CW referee and a 6CW timekeeper. It's completely ass backwards. And that's not even as bad as when the World Champion, Cerberus, has to defend his SINGLES Championship against two men. Two men who know that individually, they don't stand a chance, but with the odds stacked, actually have a chance. It makes a mockery of the title that our esteemed manager held twice. Now, I know Cerberus is a big strong lad, who can handle his business. But it makes you wonder, if Alex Walker is allowing that shenanigans to happen, what happens next if he retains? It doesn't bear thinking about.

Jackson grins and hands the microphone to Frank Horrigan

Horrigan: This is why we have a proposal for you Cerberus. You may think you do not need our help in the physical sense, but you must realise that you do need our help in stopping Alex Walker making things worse for us Champions. Join us. Join The 400. Show Alex Walker that as Champions, we are the ones who should be held in the highest regard, instead of being held down to allow those who are inferior to challenge us with stacked decks.

Jackson takes the mic back

Jackson: You know it makes sense Cerby baby. TA out.

Jackson and Horrigan raise their arms and their titles up in the air as the crowd boo

Harold: Can you imagine the chaos in 6CW if Cerberus actually stood alongside these guys?

Henry: Harold, it would be an absolute statement and a half if that were to happen, Alex Walker openly doesn't like Jackson, Horrigan, Wood or Helms, and he is clearly letting personal sentiment cloud his judgement. If they got Cerberus on side, God only knows how bad things could get...

Last edited by Marky on Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:35 pm

"Haunted by Disturbed" hits

HE: Is Cerberus actually considering this?
HA: Looks like we're about to find out

Cerberus strolls out with the 6CW world title over his shoulder and looks around the arena taking in the scenary

He slowly strolls step by step by step down the ramp tagging hands of fans and fistbumping elderly women

He walks over to the commentary desk and hi-fives Henry and Harold

Asking if they would like to borrow his burka onesie as it comes to winter

Cerberus places his 6CW Title down on the ring apron as he goes and hugs the ring bell lady

Pulling out a bag of sweets and sharing them with cameramen and chucking them into the crowd

Cerberus sits on the apron

Man being popular is hard work

Cerberus has a rest break before rolling under the bottom rope.

Cerberus pulls himself up with the ring ropes 

Ah sh*t forgot a microphone 

Timmy chuck us a microphone 

Timmy chucks a microphone but Cerberus fails to catch and keeps kicking it around the ring when he tries to pick it up 

Cerberus gets worn out and collapses on top of the microphone 

I got we're good folks let's do this sh*t 

Cerberus tries to get up but falls into Jackson Jackson but Frank pulls him up to his feet 

Cerberus adjusts the World Title on his shoulder then decides to carry it like Roman Reigns #Frak

Cerberus puts it back around his waist 

We're good folks stick with the traditional appendage 

Cerberus looks around the arena some more soaking in the crowd who are completely silent 

Cerberus does the two finger look into my eyes gesture at them before taking a long breath and tells them

No 

Cerberus rolls straight back under the bottom rope and walks backstage shaking his head.

HE: I don't think that went how The TA expected Harold 

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:28 pm

*The camera's pans to the car park of the Manchester Arena, panning to a saloon car that is parking up. The driver steps out and walks to the back of the car, opening the door. The crowd descend into boos as Mike Hill steps out from the back of the car.

Hill is dressed casually in a buttoned shirt and jeans. He walks towards the entrance to the arena, where he is greeted by one of the backstage runners. Hill greets her pleasantly enough and she then walks off in the direction of a room, with Hill following behind and the cameraman keeping up with them.

The runner opens the door and there are two chairs set up, one of them is already being sat in by a man dressed in a shirt and tie. He gets to his feet and strides over to Mike Hill.

??: Mr Hill, nice to meet you.

*Hill glares back at the man and turns to the runner.

MH: Who's this?

Runner: This is Ryan Roberts Mike, he runs works on the 6CW Youtube Channel. He'll be interviewing you today ready for Born In Fire.

MH: Well, at least it's not Tim Allen I suppose. Okay Ryan, let's get on with this, Mike Hill hasn't got all day.

*Hill walks towards his chair and takes a seat, the interviewer also sits down. The runner helps to sort the pair's microphones before leaving the room. The interviewer turns to the camera...

RR: Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to the 6CW Youtube Channel. My guest today is the man who gets to face JJ Johnson on his much anticipated return to in-ring action in the main event of Born In Fire...Mike Hill.

*Hill glares back icily at the interviewer who is visibly squirming.

RR: So Mike, how does it feel to be back competing at Born In Fire, an event so close to your heart, and not only to be competing but in fact Main Eventing the show?

MH: It's great to be back competing at Born In Fire, this is an event etched into the history books of professional wrestling. Being the main event of the show? It adds nothing extra to the equation for Mike Hill. This is the position Mike Hill should have been in all along.

RR: Well in that case, surely you must feel validated to have been given this opportunity?

MH: Who's giving who an opportunity exactly here Ryan?

RR: Well, you're getting an opportunity to Main Event one of the biggest shows in the year against one of the biggest stars in the business...

MH: No, no, no Ryan. That's where you're wrong, that's where everybody is wrong. JJ Johnson is not giving Mike Hill an opportunity, Mike Hill is giving JJ Johnson an opportunity. Mike Hill is giving JJ Johnson the opportunity to step into the ring with the best god damn wrestler in the world and have one last great match in front of these fans who he claims to love so much.

That's why JJ Johnson is getting to Main Event this show. Because he might well have some straight to DVD action film to sell, he might be some big social media star and he might be a legend of the industry, and trust me Ryan, Mike Hill is using that phrase very loosely. But that all falls by the wayside if he stinks out the Manchester Arena on Sunday Night. All of his sponsorship falls through, all of 6CW's exposure and media attention is negative. But the board know that by putting JJ Johnson in the ring with Mike Hill, they will get a Main Event level match. Not because JJ Johnson is in it, but because Mike Hill is the Main Event whoever he is facing.

RR: In the build up this contest, you have been more than disparaging about JJ Johnson and I suppose the question is, what has JJ done to rile you up so much?

*Hill rolls his eyes

MH: Ah ok, Mike Hill sees now, another 6CW interview, another JJ Johnson fanboy as the interviewer.

RR: I'm not a f...

MH: No, now you shut the hell up Ryan and let Mike Hill talk. That is why the people are watching this interview, they don't want to see your fat ass and they don't want to listen to your inane questions, they want to hear Mike Hill speak so sit down, shut up and keep that camera focused on Mike Hill.

Mike Hill is riled because of people like you, people like Tim Allen, and people like Alex Walker and the corporate bods of 6CW. Because you all indulge JJ Johnson. You have all validated what Johnson has done, when in fact that man is everything that is wrong about this company.

Johnson is allowed to come and go as he pleases, taking a big pay-out every time he shows up to churn out a couple of out-dated catchphrases. This is the first time in years that the guy has even had to wrestle a match. And yet, you all walk around talking about him in hushed tones and heralding him as the prodigal son, the home-grown boy done good, the saviour of the company.

You couldn't be further from the truth. This is not the kind of man that 6CW should be heralding, this is the kind of guy that 6CW should be trying to get as far away from the company as possible. It's guys like Mike Hill who should be talked about in the way you talk about JJ Johnson. A guy who has stuck around through thick and thin, who has wrestled house shows in front of 800 fans on a Saturday night and then Pay Per Views in front of 80,000 fans on a Sunday Night. A guy who, time and time again, has proven himself to be the best god damn wrestler in the company.

Five Star Match after Five Star Match, Viral Moment after Viral Moment, Big Win after Big Win. And yet Mike Hill is constantly overlooked, constantly under-appreciated, constantly disrespected. Mike Hill isn't talked about with the same reverence as JJ Johnson. Mike Hill doesn't get the red carpet rolled out for him like JJ Johnson does. Mike Hill is forced to stand by in the backstage area, being told to wait for his interview because "We need to plug JJ's new film first."

Johnson's ego is out of control, the guy genuinely believes he can beat Mike Hill. And you've only got yourselves to blame folks. You've all helped to cultivate this ridiculous hype machine that now surrounds Johnson, the hype machine that he has bought into.

RR: Ok Mike that should be more than...

MH: No, you don't decide when to cut off Mike Hill off, this interview is over when Mike Hill walks out of this room.

You know another thing that really goads Mike Hill? It's this notion that JJ Johnson is the best. And Mike Hill is not just referring to 6CW, this goes way back to our days in 6WF. JJ Johnson has never been the best, and never will be the best.

Was he the best trash talker? No, that was Cassius Zhi. Was he a part of the best and most successful faction in 6WF history? No, JJ Johnson was once again on the wrong side of history, getting his ass handed to him by The Dynasty on a regular basis. Was he the best wrestler? Look who's talking to you right now, the best wrestler back then and the best wrestler now. Hell Johnson isn't even the best wrestler turned actor, he's a Poundland Dwayne Johnson who would have been proud to have been in Baywatch.

There was one thing that JJ Johnson was best at, and one thing only, and that was getting the best opportunities. Mike Hill doesn't know how or why, but Johnson was shot up the card faster than anyone else. Who knows, perhaps Johnson just ticked the right boxes at the right time.

All Mike Hill knows is that the guy is no good for this company. And if the board can't see that, and don't want to get rid of him, then Mike Hill will do what he always does and take matters into his own hands. Mike Hill will go out there and systematically pick apart and embarrass JJ Johnson to the point where his ego breaks down, he accepts his own mortality and finally realises what Mike Hill has told him all along, for all these years...

He will NEVER...BE THIS GOD...DAMN....GOOD!

*Hill tears his mic off and slams the door open, striding off down the corridor as Ryan Roberts sits still in shock.

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Post by The Last Outlaw Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:54 am

Helms looks around him to see no one is coming to speak to him. A member of staff at ringside comes to the side and Marty goes over to listen to him

MH: Well, well, well. This small man-child has told me that Another small man-child has been talking backstage. Let’s have a look...

He turns to look at the screen and it begins to play the promo Xavier delivered 

XR wrote:
The message is brought to you by The Beacon of Hope, Xavier Ross

The segment opens up and Xavier Ross is stood backstage in front of a large ‘Born in Fire’ banner and is stood alongside Tim Allen.  There is a mixed reception in the arena, as Ross stands his hands on his hips and his head tilted upwards, eyes looking towards the ceiling.

TA:  Xavier Ross, we are mo-

Ross puts his hand towards the face of Allen which halts his introduction, before turning his hand with the palm facing upwards, asking for the microphone.  Allen ponders but duly obliges as the camera angle moves to just focus on Xavier as Tim leaves the area.  Xavier moves the hair from his eyes and face and lets out an audible sigh which is caught by the microphone away from his face.  He slowly shakes his head and looks downwards; a wry smirk comes across his face.

Xavier Ross:  So the usual suspects are out in front of the camera, once again spouting all sorts of idiotic rubbish and believing it.

He slowly raises his head, eyes glaring at the camera.

Xavier Ross:  Marty Helms, I have heard what you have had to say for a number of weeks now and it’s the same old story every time you’re in front of a camera and behind a microphone.  You believe yourself to be untouchable, you have a championship title and to you that allows you can do whatever you please and expect no consequences.  This attitude will come back to bite you more than help you, highlighted by the continual moaning and whining when somebody makes a decision you do not agree with.  You get involved in my match with Faith and Walker disciplines you for it, he’s in the wrong and the powers that be are against you.  You are punished and given 2 matches to wrestle in one night, the world is being turned upside down by this sense of injustice.  Give me a break.  A good analogy for you is that you’re just a champion that’s made of sand.  From a distance, you look very impressive.  You can talk, you look the part and you wear the championship well but as soon as the waves start to get a little bigger and the water gets deeper, you start to wash away.  You don't stay and fight, no you run.  You run for dry land, hiding behind your microphone because in reality, your mouth is mightier than your fist.

The look on Xavier’s face intensifies.

Xavier Ross:  You have that championship title by default.  You are one of the best in this company simply because of the below average standard of competition that existed here.  I chose to come here to 6CW to make examples of people like you, the big fish.  I am here to bring people like you to account and make you realise what you think you are and who you are…they’re completely different things and are miles apart.  This could not have gone any better for me, you’ve stumbled in to such a glaring hole that now you’re looking up and you can’t find your way out, so what do you do?  You do what you do best: you hide behind a microphone and try to camouflage your fear.  How do you do that?  You align yourself with like minded, like talented, individuals which makes you feel safe.  But that’s not all, now that I am on the radar there’s a little bit more nervousness floating around, so rather than deal with me personally, you try silly games to get at me.  The Beacons of Excellence?  Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery…at least it would be if it wasn’t done by someone so creatively vacant like yourself.  Just listen to the things you say, it’s just nonsense after nonsense: insult someone with something ‘outrageous’, throw in a jab about the town we are in and then throw a few redundant lines about how you’re being unfairly treated by those in power.  I bet we could roll the tapes back to this time last year and we could just play that for people to watch rather than having you here and the message would be exactly the same.

The whitening of the knuckles of Ross’ hand is evident, as the grip on the microphone increases.

Xavier Ross:  Tonight, the image of Marty Helms gets shattered.  A few shards fell on Anarchy when I pinned your shoulders, remember that? I bet that's slipped your mind already as you’re straight back on the horse, rambling some more with nothing to back it up.  You. Are. Better? Is that right?

Xavier pauses and the room is deathly silent, he breaks this with a chuckle to himself.

Xavier Ross:  Like I said: creatively vacant, void of any common sense or facts.  Typical lil Marty.

Ross mockingly smiles and nods with a thumbs up.

Xavier Ross:  And we cannot forget that Cameron Faith is also in this match and he has much of an axe to grind with you as I do.  He and I are not on the same page with anything except that the TV Title needs to be removed from your grasp.  I could stomach Faith winning tonight because I know it will not be because of me as he doesn’t have what it takes to beat the Beacon of Hope, this much is true and you can watch the tapes.  I won’t like it, but I could accept it because I know the long term goal of dragging the company in to the modern world is moving forward and at pace.  A re-energised Cameron Faith as the TV Champion is a far better fit than a lazy, mouthy, unappreciative and overrated mid card journeyman.  He’s had his fire restored by Xavier Ross and whilst he won’t admit it, here’s here tonight because of me and he will be grateful for that opportunity.

Ross pauses once again.

Xavier Ross:  Whether a title comes my way or not, my message remains clear and for all to hear.  I am not interested in complete domination, but to simply bring up the standards of this once great company which have nose dived in recent years and you just look at who holds championships here for confirmation in that.  I am not after power, nor do I aspire to be anything other than somebody you can look at and say that he sets the standard here and that you want to match them.  Power grabbing is for individuals whose thirst for it is being fuelled by their fear of a disruption to status quo.  The 400 exists solely for self preservation because what’s better for a mouthy egotist than to partner up with a few other mouthy egotists?  All champions by proxy but tell themselves differently, they truly believe they are the best this company has to offer.  That may have been true prior to Beachfront Brawl, but we're now at Born in Fire and the landscape has changed.  You either accept it or live to regret it, you have the choice.

The message was brought to you by The Beacon of Hope, Xavier Ross

Helms slow claps as the message plays on the screen

MH: The Beacon Of Hope. Hope apparently springs eternal, but our self-appointed Hope appears to spring meekly. A man who doesn’t care if he wins because he’s here to “bring up standards.” Soon he’ll see that he doesn’t meet my standards. He isn’t competition for me. This is a feud beneath me and I won’t take it. This will be decisive, this will be clear, this will be final. And then I will ask for something more, someone more. Competition worth my time. 

Where once he was looking at the crowd, now stares down the lens of the main camera

MH: Xavier - let’s cut the crap. You’re a scared little rookie who hasn’t achieved anything yet. And you’re worried, Xavier. I can see it, your words betray you. Fear. Scared of this little career ending before it begins. Fear that dreams are escaping you. Scared that your plans are unobtainable.

Suddenly, he clicks his fingers

MH: As soon as it starts, I can end it.

He snaps them again

MH: Bob Geldof killed kids in Africa doing this, but I can kill your dreams. Not your dreams of glory and fame, but the dreams that you see yourself in. From every day onwards after Born in Fire, you will always remember the way I exposed you. It will always be there, a scar you can’t remove. A rivet in time, how your armour always has a chink in.

One more click

MH: When your legs start shaking in the ring, face-to-face, just like you are avoiding right now, eye-to-eye with a real champion, it’ll be a spoiler in your mind, not just a prediction. It’ll be what I’m about to do and what you are so far from grasping. Consider that my guarantee.

He drops the mic and lifts his title in the air, to the sound of less boos than usual, laced with some respect of a real champion in a sea of pretenders

The Last Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:54 pm

Uryu slowly enters the arena and looks around the arena as he spots a few adult fans approach. He offers them handshakes and autographs which they happily accept but one fan asks him a question.

Fan: How far can you go?

Uryu, almost confused by the question, ponders as the fan continues.

Fan: I watched you when you started and you looked great, like you could really go for championships and show the world that you were not to be messed with but all you got was a one month reign as European Champion.

UI: Gold isn't the only thing my career stands for.

Fan: No, it's not. I would describe your career as wasted potential, then giving up, going away and then returning when asked just to see if you could have a run like Kevin Nash.

UI: Excuse me? I went away because I realised I could no longer perform until I was at a level that I was satisfied with. You don't keep on playing with the same toys every single day when you know they are broken. You try and mend them no matter how long it takes.

Fan: So what happens when you break again? What happens when you realise that Engel has won and you are lying in a hospital bed with your leg shattered in five places because you couldn't do the thing you are supposedly best at!

UI: HEY! I am here because I know for a fact that Engel cannot put me down forever. I have taken his absolute best and I am still here, raring to go and give him my absolute best because he decided to try and take me down one last time! Engel will find out that he cannot handle my best and when he runs, theres nothing to stop me chasing him down and putting the exclamation point on that! I am here, knowing that I can win against that knock-off Tim Curry using whatever I can get my hands on!

Fan: Yeah, suuuure you can. You are in the twilight of a flailing career, desperately trying to grab something to stop you falling into obscurity once again. If you think you can stay afloat, then your absolute best is needed. I was in the arena where you fought your heart out against Cassius Zhi. I saw you claw and scratch against that monster and then...nothing. You stopped, thinking that was good enough to get you opportunity after opportunity. Well what I have seen since your 'comeback' has not even come close to what you did back then! You have lost that spark and haven't regained it. If you don't find it soon then you deserve to drown in obscurity.

Uryu looks concerned and a little hurt but knows that the fan is right.

UI: I admit, I haven't been running in top gear. I haven't struggled either. I have felt like being here was just enough to keep me swimming. This place is my home and having been away things have changed. It takes time for anyone to get adjusted and see how things are now. What Engel did by breaking into my house was show me that one thing has never changed. Fight or flight, the instinct that is in every single living thing. I still fight. I still fight because there is no point in running. I still fight because I can. I fought Cassius Zhi with everything I had because if I did not, I wouldn't call myself a wrestler any more. Yes I lost that fight but I never backed down, I forced him to knock me out to beat me because he knew I would never, EVER quit! Engel has brought out that spirit in me, the one that keeps me going even when I should have passed out or submitted long ago. It's glad to be back because fighting Engel...almost excites it. It has never been entertained to fight someone who is almost as malicious as Cassius. I look forward to this match with him, to showing him what a person with a 'never say die' spirit is like. I look forward to thanking him for getting me back into top gear. He is facing me at my best and he is going to regret that.

The fan nods and smirks as Uryu heads to the locker room.

Fan: So, how far can you go?

Uryu turns around, a serious looking smile on his face.

UI: As far as I want, I intend to stay there.

Uryu heads into the locker room as the fan wanders away.

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:45 pm

"La...la,la,la.....wait 'til I get my money right"

*The whole arena erupts as the intro to "Remember the name" booms through speakers and then JJ Johnson comes striding out onto the stage. He just stands and absorbs the atmosphere of the crowd for a good few minutes, the cheers and the chants growing louder by the second. JJ makes his way down the ramp, interacting with the audience, and then he climbs up onto the turnbuckle and stares around as the flashbulbs go off.

HA: Historic moment here in Manchester.....JJ Johnson is live, I didn't think we'd ever see him in a 6CW ring again...

HE: He loves the limelight too much, he couldn't stay away...

HA: We are just twenty four hours away from the eighth anniversary of Born in Fire.....JJ Johnson back in action for the first time in over a year, he will go to war with Mike Hill...

HE: JJ is just twenty four hours away from the realisation that he doesn't belong any more....all this coming and going is going to catch up, he will be humbled by Mike Hill...

*JJ continues to soak in the energy of the crowd before climbing down into the ring, accepting a mic from the Michael Bird.

Crowd: JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ!

HA: There are very few superstars in the history of this business who can garner a reaction like this....JJ Johnson truly is an icon, a legend....

HE: Yes he is, but so is Mike Hill and these people show him no respect.....all the years of service from Hill and they never treat him the way they treat JJ...it isn't right...

*JJ smiles at the crowd, pointing to goosebumps upon his arms, and then he raises the mic

JJ: MANCHESTER....

*Crowd ultra pop

JJ: No, no, no....that just won't do.....I said, MANCHESTER....

*The crowd takes the noise up another few decibels and JJ laughs

JJ: That's what I'm talking about.....that's why we here.....twenty four hours left, just twenty four hours until Born in Fire.....eighth anniversary show.....twenty four hours until your boy JJ Johnson, the Franchise, the Main Event, The GOAT....goes one on one with Mike Hill...

*Crowd boo Hill's name

JJ: I feel ya, I feel ya on that...but look I need to make one thing clear before we get started, I ain't never had a problem with Mike Hill on a personal level until this point...ten years in this industry and of course we've found ourselves on opposite sides of the track but until now I never considered Mike an enemy of mine, never saw him somebody out to get me....truth be told I always had appreciation....

*Crowd boo but JJ raises his hand

JJ: Hear me out, dude is a three time world champion.....countless championship wins, dozens of accolades to his name and serious longevity....that's impressive in this industry, that deserves props....that be the kind of thing that gets you notices, earns you respect....

But being a whining piece of (beep) doesn't!

*Crowd cheer

JJ: Running yo mouth, crying like a b1tch, throwing a hissy fit every time somebody doesn't stroke yo ego.....that ain't gone get you a damn thing......listen up, Mike because this is a lesson just for you....I'm taking you to school, son....and tomorrow night you'll be graduating!

See winning titles and making history only gone get you so far, we've both been around long enough to know plenty of names that have come and gone and although they may have been successful, nobody remembers them and nobody gives a damn....because there's more to this game than just showing up, you gotta give as well as take....you gotta show love, you got to give that respect back in order to receive it....

JJ Johnson's name up on a million billboards around the globe, JJ's name synonymous with this industry, JJ done made it in Hollywood, made it in pro boxing....rubbed shoulders with the elite, wined and dined with people beyond my wildest dreams....lived a life that once upon a time I only believed existed in fairytales....and yo damn right I busted my a55 each and every day to earn it....but none of it, none one bit of it would be possible without the fans...

*The crowd pop and another "JJ" chant starts

JJ: It's true and I mean it, from the bottom of my heart....without all of you, there would be no JJ Johnson, I wouldn't be here and there lies in the difference between me and Mike Hill......acknowledgment and appreciation of where you were and where you are now....honouring what got you here and the opportunities that came your way.....bask in the knowledge that you deserved it through hard work and perseverance but have the humility to accept that without the people that pay your wages, that fill these arena....we wouldn't have a damn thing....

But you don't have humility, Mike, and you sure as hell don't have respect....you never have....you fill yo nappy demanding the people respect you but have the audacity to spit in their faces each and every week...

That's the difference between us.....well that and the fact that I'm just plain better than you are...

*JJ grins as the crowd cheer

JJ: I know it, you know it and all these people know it.....it eats you up inside, it consumes you....I've seen that kind of envy before Mike, I've seen the green eyed monster throughout my entire career so please don't believe you are any different or you pose something new to JJ Johnson....

It turns your stomach that JJ Johnson can go away and be successful in other fields and then come back here and feel the love, pick back up where I left off and whoop a55 just like it's 2010 all over again.....but you're too brain dead to realise that JJ Johnson is afforded that luxury by the fans because I pay my dues, I give them the respect they deserve and in return they treat me like a king...

Tomorrow night here at Born in Fire, a stage we are both so familiar with, I am going to put you back in your place....I'm going to show you that JJ Johnson can take 15 months out of the ring and come back as good as ever, still mo' than good enough to beat you down...I'm going to give you my undivided attention...

Which is what you want, right? You've had my name on yo lips now for months, flapping yo gums at any opportunity....dropping my name, keeping yoself relevant offa my reputation....

Well tomorrow night you're gonna get exactly what you've been looking for....you get to stand in this ring with JJ Johnson...main event of Born in Fire....twenty thousand plus on they feet, you are going to experience exactly what it feels like to go toe to toe and man to man with the guy who helped to define this very event....

This will be my fourth Born in Fire main event....but this one will be the sweetest, this one I will savour above all others....because nothing is more satisfying that humbling an overconfident, narcissistic, ungrateful piece of trash like you.......I'll allow you one mo' day to ride my coattails but the moment the bell sounds we go to war and there'll be no holding back.....there'll be no mercy....

For every time you've disrespected me I am going to pay you back in kind a thousand times over.....fo' that little attack two weeks ago I'm going to make you hurt in ways you have never imagined....and I'm going to do it all with a smile on my face....

You said this was about respect.....boy you've got no idea.....but you will, I promise you that....

Twenty four hours, Mike....Tick...

Crowd: TOCK!

**JJ drops the mic and the crowd roar as "Remember the name" booms through the airwaves once more. Johnson heads to corner and continues to pose for the audience.

HA: It promises to be one for the ages....JJ Johnson.....Mike Hill.....tomorrow night, live at Born in Fire.....I cannot wait...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:03 am

Perfect Jack and Clarke James are backstage in their locker room with a small camera crew set up. Inside the room there is a small wrestling ring playset set up on a table that is next to the two men. There are three replica action figures standing in the ring with a ladder placed in the middle. Suspended above is an action figure size replica 6CW World title.

Perfect Jack turns and addresses the camera crew nearby.

PJ: Ladies and gentlemen you are to bear witness a live demonstration of what is going to happen at Born in Fire 8.

CJ: That's right, we've spared no expense here, we've sought out the finest replica Perfect Jack and Clarke James action figures and we also managed to find a replica Cerberus action figure from the local charity shop.

The two men hold up their own respective action figures, while the camera then shows the Cerberus action figure that looks a little worse for wear.

PJ: Let's get down to business shall we. Let's begin the match. Camera man, get ready, focus that camera right on the ring right here so all the world can watch a simulation of what's to come at Born in Fire 8.

CJ: Ding ding ding.

PJ: Are we not doing introductions?

CJ: Na don't bother the match won't last that long anyway.

PJ: Ah yeah you're right. Here we go lets get it on.

The camera focuses on Perfect Jack and Clarke James using their figures to assault the Cerberus action figure after a few short mins they decide to wrap things up.

PJ: I think Cerberus has had enough here.

CJ: You think so? Alright let's end this.

Clarke James picks up the Cerberus action figure and throws it across the room.

PJ: Hahahahahaha I wouldn't be surprised if he runs that far at Born in Fire 8 when we win the title.

CJ: Would be great to see.

Perfect Jack and Clarke James continue the match as they set the ladder up in the middle of the ring, both figures climb up the ladder and take the title down at the same time. Perfect Jack and Clarke James both celebrate as the camera focuses on the two figures holding the title in the air.

Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:12 am

TwisT wrote:
At the packed Manchester Arena, all eyes start to move towards the stage when Charles Kramer and Anthony Grace appear. There is no music, no pyros, not even a smile from the former World Champion. Kramer is just as stern as the two men walk down the aisle. Kramer is in his usual suit and carrying his cane, whereas Grace is in a simple all white trunks and boots attire. As both men reach the ring, with the boos ringing in their ears, the Lloyd brothers can be heard on commentary.

HA: Well that is the usual entrance for the man who has gone to extraordinary lengths to show his dissatisfaction. This sponsored silence or whatever you want to call it is getting tedious now.

HE: Grace is making a point! If it is tedious for you then think how it is for the millions who tune in to watch him. Anthony Grace's staying power has to be applauded when you think of all the hurdles he has had to overcome.

HA: What hurdles?! The guy hasn't got his own way for once, so he now doesn't give a damn?! How about he tries to prove everyone wrong at Born in Fire instead of sulking?!

HE: It is called a silent protest. Which is STILL more interesting than the drivel we have to hear from people like his opponent!

Grace stands in the centre of the ring with his arms crossed. He eyeballs the crowd who are still jeering him, but he keeps perfectly silent. Kramer has retrieved a chair, which he offers to Grace and then takes a microphone. Grace sits down on the chair, lowers his head and stares blankly at the canvas. Kramer comfortingly taps him on the shoulder a few times before he starts to speak.

CK: Ladies and gentlemen, Born in Fire is a name that brings back some happy memories of big stars, big events and an organisation that looks out for its own. But what has become apparent is that 6CW ignores continuously its biggest asset and forces him to continue in this charade with O'Callaghan. The whole of 6CW wants to see Anthony fail so why should he have any love for this place or you people?! Why should he speak?! Why should he even bother coming out here so you can stare at a true star surrounded by wannabes?!

Kramer points at the crowd as the boos continue.

CK: My job is to always consult my clients on a path that is successful. I do not play by the rules and I do not expect my clients too. We do whatever it takes to get the job done. If that means extreme measures then let me assure you that those measures have already been investigated and calculated. Do not think for one second that we are prepared to take options that would not be palatable to 99.9% of people in this organisation!

Kramer walks to the ropes.

CK: If we have to go through this, then I am here to save Anthony as much hassle as possible. So O'Callaghan, if you have anything to say then say it to me now!

Kramer drops the mic to his side and stares up the aisle.

As the Kramer and the crowd waits, with Grace looking totally bored, O’Callaghan doesn’t appear on the stage. Kramer looks to the crowd a few times and chuckles before raising the mic to his lips again.

CK: The Irishman has lots to say in the shows, with his menacing looks and big guy threats. But when put on the spot, he is lost. Trying to create his own spotlight while being dazzled at the one my client creates. Perhaps he feels he has said all that is needed to say? Well that is fine O’Callaghan because we are not going to waste anymore time with a one-hit wonder.

Kramer drops the mic and beckons Grace to follow him. Grace leisurely gets off the chair but leaves it. He then eyeballs the crowd a few times and smirks, before lifting a figure to his lips. The two men roll out of the ring and stride up the aisle. As they exit through the curtain, the camera zooms in on the empty chair.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down