The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrington v Frampton - Who Have You Got?

5 posters

Go down

Warrington v Frampton - Who Have You Got? Empty Warrington v Frampton - Who Have You Got?

Post by Mr Bounce Wed 19 Dec 2018, 9:03 pm

I actually think this is a cracking match up. Is Frampton on the slide? Is Warrington a flash in the pan or is he the real deal?

Josh seems to revel in the underdog status as he wasn't universally tipped to win the Selby fight, yet did so easily.

Frampton hasn't been at his best for a while and to fall out of love with boxing doesn't exactly bode well for top level comebacks most of the time. However he has been in big fights before and will relish the occasion. Have no doubts that he will be up for this.

I do, however, love an underdog. I think Warrington is better than he is given credit for. I feel it will be close, and possibly bloody but I feel Josh will do *just* enough to sneak a decision.

Mr Bounce

Back to top Go down

Warrington v Frampton - Who Have You Got? Empty Re: Warrington v Frampton - Who Have You Got?

Post by sittingringside Thu 20 Dec 2018, 12:43 pm

Big shout! I had this down as Frampton all day, just has a bit more to his game and will sting Warrington unlike Selby.

Josh's work rate means he'll probably win any rounds that Frampton decides to take off, and because of that I can see The Jackal taking something like a 116-112 or a 117-111 that feels wider.

Fair play to Warrington if he wins this, I just see him as a level below.

sittingringside

Back to top Go down

Warrington v Frampton - Who Have You Got? Empty Re: Warrington v Frampton - Who Have You Got?

Post by Herman Jaeger Sat 22 Dec 2018, 7:29 pm

I’ll be missing the Del Boy fight sadly but will be tuning into this one

Frampton would have beat Selby too if we’re honest so this should be a good competitive fight

Talk of Frampton being over the top premature for me I’ve seen none of the signs on the contrary the next couple of years could be the best of his career I’d say he’s only now reaching his peak

Warrington surprised virtually everyone against Selby and this fight tonight we’ll find just how good he is

Herman Jaeger

Back to top Go down

Post by Herman Jaeger Sat 22 Dec 2018, 8:52 pm

Any streams for Sky?

Herman Jaeger

Back to top Go down

Post by Herman Jaeger Sat 22 Dec 2018, 9:25 pm

Heffron Williams what about this one

Herman Jaeger

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Bounce Sat 22 Dec 2018, 11:32 pm

Had a hunch about Warrington. Well played lad!

Mr Bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Jacobs Sun 23 Dec 2018, 10:09 am

As if said prior to the Nonito fight, Frampton has faded and it was proven yesterday. Frampton was getting slapped silly by a non puncher in Warrington. Heck Warrington nearly KO’d him early doors. Time for the Jackal to retire. It’s incredibly unlikely he’ll get the rubber fight with Santa Cruz.

Warrington gets beaten easily by Santa Cruz or Valdez. He’s got two names his cv but they where past it.

Nathaniel Jacobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbymanc Sun 23 Dec 2018, 12:50 pm

Well played to Warrington, queue all the people lining up to tell us all how over the hill Frampton and Selby were and how it doesn't mean much.

Might not be much of a puncher but he ain't half busy and has a cracking defence

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by sittingringside Sun 23 Dec 2018, 5:03 pm

Well done Warrington, had that one completely wrong. I think the biggest thing I underestimated was his intelligence/instincts about when to throw. He so often comes out on top in exchanges, even with his lack of power. Frampton does look a step below where he was, but don’t think you can take it away from Warrington.

sittingringside

Back to top Go down

Post by Herman Jaeger Sun 23 Dec 2018, 6:19 pm

Still being underrated Warrington with wins over Selby and Frampton he’s up there for British fighter of the year

Valdez will be the acid test who like Warrington is flush prime and strong at the weight. The Mexican will need a warm up of course to road test that jaw. The winner of that against Santa

Herman Jaeger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down