The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scotland six nations tickets

+2
funnyExiledScot
TJ
6 posters

Go down

Scotland six nations tickets Empty Scotland six nations tickets

Post by TJ Thu 26 Sep 2019, 7:46 pm

I know its a way off yet but its my Dads 85th birthday and his nephew who lives in Holland has asked me if I can get six nations tickets for him - we would want 4 or 6 tickets. Whats my chances? Its got to be a home match - probably France would be best.

Its been years since I went to a six nations match and I believe the last few years have all been sellout games - do any tickets go on general sale or would I need to know someone in a rugby club

any help you guys can give me would be great

Thanks

the other option would be a hospitality package for a Warriers game - anyone had one ? any good? How much?

thanks again

TJ

Back to top Go down

Scotland six nations tickets Empty Re: Scotland six nations tickets

Post by funnyExiledScot Thu 26 Sep 2019, 11:22 pm

You wont get anything for England but there might be a general sale for France. The difficulty I've found in the past is getting the 4 tickets together.

Toonie is doing you a favour. At this rate the SRU will have to pay people to watch Scotland....

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by bsando Fri 27 Sep 2019, 12:18 pm

On a separate note, I’d like to get tickets for Ireland vs Scotland in Dublin next year. Anyone got any experience on that? 

TJ I would go for France game, I love Murrayfield because you get a good view from everywhere so even up the back would be good.

bsando

Back to top Go down

Post by Irish Londoner Fri 27 Sep 2019, 12:38 pm

bsando wrote:On a separate note, I’d like to get tickets for Ireland vs Scotland in Dublin next year. Anyone got any experience on that? 

TJ I would go for France game, I love Murrayfield because you get a good view from everywhere so even up the back would be good.

If you're a paid up official "Scotland supporter" you might get one from the SRU - trying to get one in Ireland unless you're part of a club set up or prepared to pay a tout might be difficult. Maybe ask some of the Irish based posters nicely.

Irish Londoner

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Fri 27 Sep 2019, 5:04 pm

Your dad is a greedy man if he wants 6 tickets.  Plus, you need a good telling off if his nephew has to tell you that he's 85 - your dad that is...   em....not your nephew....
...or am I reading this post all wrong????

Anyway...let's do some numbers.  Your dad wants a ticket.  1. Your nephew wants one.  2.  You want one.  3.  And I assume maybe partners or wives for the other three?

So if you were to get only four?  Who would miss out?

Don't tell me.  I can guess.  Your nephew and your dad Wink

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by 123456789. Fri 27 Sep 2019, 6:47 pm

Your best bet might be to go through members of clubs to get them for you, I think their access is fairly straightforward.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down