The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rest of the World

+18
Dolphin Ziggler
James100
westisbest
It Must Be Love
sirfredperry
JDizzle
LondonTiger
No name Bertie
alfie
Nathaniel Jacobs
Duty281
Soul Requiem
VTR
Good Golly I'm Olly
guildfordbat
Galted
Gooseberry
KP_fan
22 posters

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Rest of the World - Page 13 Empty Rest of the World

Post by KP_fan Sat 10 Aug 2019, 8:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

Rahkeem Cornwall makes it to West Indies Test squad
He is an all-rounder from the islands of Antigua and is perhaps the heaviest cricketer ever. He stands at a towering height of 6’6” and weighs around 140 kg.

Cornwall made his first-class debut in 2014 and has since become a regular for Leewards Islands, even captaining them earlier this year. He has 260 wickets from 55 first-class matches and finished as the leading bowler in the most recent regional four-day tournament.

Rest of the World - Page 13 _a076010
KP_fan
KP_fan

Back to top Go down

Rest of the World - Page 13 Empty Re: Rest of the World

Post by alfie Sun 27 Dec 2020, 5:12 am

Ah well I'm back and not too much damage I see ...though Pant of course edged behind even as I walked out the front door Smile

Bit of luck running India's way today...Rahane edges Starc through slip : though I'd blame Paine for having that silly "wide slip" instead of a normal first. Damned if I know why they do that ...seldom seems to get a result I reckon...stick to the basics , no ?

India ten runs on , five in hand , still twelve overs to the new ball : Australia really need a wicket , and soon. Could easily happen , of course , still seems to be some encouragement for the bowlers. But if there is going to be assistance for the bowlers throughout , the home team really won't want to concede too big a lead..they'd dearly love to snare Rahane...

alfie

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie Sun 27 Dec 2020, 5:17 am

Meanwhile NZ have the first Pakistan wicket ...28/1 chasing an eventual 431. Reckon they used up a few too many overs batting ...night watchman Abbas in now so if he can hang out to the end NZ will have a bit of work to get 19 more wickets in the remaining three days. Won't bet against them though.

alfie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gooseberry Sun 27 Dec 2020, 5:27 am

Good to see India continuing to make a fight of this series. Still expect a repeat of the last test but theyve given themselves a very good chance of a substantial lead here

Gooseberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Gooseberry Sun 27 Dec 2020, 5:27 am

alfie wrote:Meanwhile NZ have the first Pakistan wicket ...28/1 chasing an eventual 431.  Reckon they used up a few too many overs batting ...night watchman Abbas in now so if he can hang out to the end NZ will have a bit of work to get 19 more wickets in the remaining three days. Won't bet against them though.

NZ batting first at home...thats below par!

Gooseberry

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie Sun 27 Dec 2020, 5:47 am

India now thirty runs on...not exactly racing ; but the third fifty partnership of the innings has them gradually establishing what could be a definitive advantage.
In a bit of a phoney war at present as we approach the new ball : Lyon still wheeling away but with less close fielders ; and young Green , who is yet to actually do anything to justify the hype train that brought him into the team : and I'm not having a go at him by that. He's had little opportunity with the ball so far , and two innings is far too early to make much of an assessment of his batting. Just to say the batsmen will far rather face him than any of the three leading pace men !
Two overs to the new cherry.

alfie

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie Sun 27 Dec 2020, 6:00 am

And Starc immediately getting things to happen with the new ball...Smith drops his opposite number ! Early drops didn't cost a lot...will that one , I wonder ?

alfie

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie Sun 27 Dec 2020, 6:15 am

And as so often happens the new ball is leaking runs...Rahane with eight from Cummins over and Tim Paine looking a bit cranky as a couple of sloppy throws come in from the outfield.

Lead up to 56 ...you'd think they will want to keep it to not much more than a hundred - which they well might if they can get at that Indian tail. Need one of these two though. Rahane into the nineties...

alfie

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie Sun 27 Dec 2020, 6:40 am

Rahane brings up an outstanding hundred with a lovely square cut clap clap

In the context of this match with few batsmen looking at all happy this is a huge achievement ...he's really stood up to take the Kohli mantle with both bat and leadership.

To answer an earlier question of mine : the Smith drop is proving quite costly.

Partnership of 95 , lead now 73. Not out of sight yet ; but you'd think Australia need to strike soon or this is getting away from them...

alfie

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie Sun 27 Dec 2020, 7:04 am

Not Australia's day ! Head seemed to have swallowed that ball that ballooned towards gully...but it's popped out as he hit the ground...Starc suffering at the hands of his fielders today Sad

And here comes the rain ...and the covers.

India finishing the day in a strong position. 82 ahead , five wickets left , Rahane set on 104 and all the Aussie bowlers have already put in a solid shift. Plus the new ball is now a dozen overs down without success...while the home team will be rueing the spurned chances. You shouldn't give the likes of Rahane two extra lives in a session.

alfie

Back to top Go down

Post by KP_fan Sun 27 Dec 2020, 8:28 am

Good Golly I'm Olly wrote:
JDizzle wrote:I do like the look of Gill. Had a bit of luck with the dropped chances, and does look like he wants to get bat and ball plenty - but so much more compact than Shaw looked in his brief stays.

Stays pretty legside of it from what I’ve watched. Fine for subcontinental conditions, but not surprised he’s been edging a fair few here with a bit of nip about...

plays with a straight bat and drives pleasantly
but yeah you saw it right .............he's not getting behind the line of the ball...standing leg-sidish of it..and driving away from the body
and that's why he was "edgy"...especially the inside edge s
KP_fan
KP_fan

Back to top Go down

Post by msp83 Sun 27 Dec 2020, 11:25 am

A very good test so far, from an Indian point of view, and generally to watch. All of India's selections working decently. Siraj did a good job standing in for Mohammed Shami, Gill has given good early positive vibes, Pant was instrumental in bringing about a momentum shift though yet again he fell in the 20s, seems he's the visiting batsman with the longest streak of 20 + scores in Australia with 8 successive scores above 20. But he converted only 1 of them into a substantive score is another matter.
And what of Jadeja?! Unlike KPF, I would say if he's fit, India should go in with Ashwin if they are going in with a 4 man, 1 spinner attack, though Jadeja isn't a bad bowler at all. Ashwin is consistently evolving as a bowler, and is a much improved operator in Australia in comparison to the last 2 tours. His batting, has lost that edge in recent times, and from a bowling all-rounder, he's now more of a bowler who can bat. Jadeja on the other hand, has really improved with the bat, and even today, his rather understated contribution was so important in putting in the position that find themselves in. Came in at a crucial stage, played a measured hand and saw it to the close with more than 10 overs with the 2nd new ball. Really looked a batsman... He's not really Kohli's replacement as such, but Jadeja's improved batting in the last couple of years would make him a worthy candidate to bat 6 or 7 in this lineup without Kohli.
Vihari is rightly given an opportunity here, but his window is running out quickly. He should produce something substantial in the 2nd innings, else they should think of Rahul, or even Rohit Sharma for the next test...

msp83

Back to top Go down

Post by msp83 Sun 27 Dec 2020, 11:33 am

Managed to catch some of SA v SL. Good recovery from young Lutho Sipamla, taking 4 in the innings after a real rough start yesterday as Sri Lanka ended up with 396-9 with Dhananjaya De silva unable to resume from his retired hurt score of 79, and eventually ruled out of the series. Excellent start to South Africa's reply, openers Dean Elgar and Aiden Markram putting up a hundred partnership upfront. Markram has really been impressive, played some lovely shots.

msp83

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sun 27 Dec 2020, 12:04 pm

Looks like Rajitha is injured for Sri Lanka too - rotten luck will probably cost them this test
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie Sun 27 Dec 2020, 12:18 pm

Markham out but SA still going well at 153/1. Rattling along too , at nearly five per over ; which ought to give them a good chance of forcing a result if they can make enough in this innings.

alfie

Back to top Go down

Post by msp83 Sun 27 Dec 2020, 1:41 pm

South Africa lose 2 in 2 overs as first VDD and then Elgar go. QDK batting a head of Bavuma and joins Faf, who is also new at the crease.
SA 207-3.

msp83

Back to top Go down

Post by msp83 Sun 27 Dec 2020, 2:20 pm

After a dashing start to their reply, South Africa are stuttering a bit at 236-4. De Kock, who looked in fine touch, played one shot too many and provided Vanindu Hasiranga his maiden test wicket when he edged to slip. Faf and Bavuma now, will have to rebuild. The run rrate isn't really an issue, they are going at close to 5 an over even now. There is Mulder to come, and Maharaj can smash it on his day. But the quicks don't have much to offer with the bat though Nortje has some stickability. So this partnership is crucial for both sides. Lankans wouldn't want it to last too long, SA would hope they'll see the day through.

msp83

Back to top Go down

Post by msp83 Sun 27 Dec 2020, 3:22 pm

A half-century for Faf du Plessis and Temba Bavuma has got to 37, and they have recaptured the initiative from Sri Lanka as South Africa are 308-4, going into the last few overs of the day. After ages, South African batsmen managed to go pass the 300 mark, and they have largely negated the advantage that the Lankans had managed with the first innings...

msp83

Back to top Go down

Post by msp83 Sun 27 Dec 2020, 3:27 pm

Glad to note besides KW and Taylor, BJ Watling also made a fine contribution with the bat. Watling, the man who you count to stand up and be counted in an hour of crisis, is getting better and better.

msp83

Back to top Go down

Post by msp83 Sun 27 Dec 2020, 4:04 pm

SA ending the day at 317-4. Sri Lanka still ahead by 79, but South Africa have really fought their way back into the test...

msp83

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Sun 27 Dec 2020, 5:04 pm

Fine comeback from India in this test, didn't think they would have it in them. Of course, we saw plenty of twists in the first test, so this one is far from done. The Indian tail can crumble quite quickly, so a fast start from the Australian bowlers tomorrow will keep them well in contention - India still have to bat last, after all. Either way, a big effort will be required by the Aussies with the bat in the third innings; surely Smith can't fail again?

Have seen more of the Kiwi test. Williamson top class once again and leading his side to a commanding and probably match-winning first innings score in quite difficult batting conditions, ably supported by Taylor, Nicholls and Watling. The virtue of patience paid off.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by KP_fan Sun 27 Dec 2020, 5:19 pm

when the going gets tough the tough get going...is what Rahane has demonstrated.

a Top class inning....and India so far riding the "winners luck" when catches fall short or are dropped.....there was a lot of that....thought to Indians credit...they were playing with soft hands.
I saw some live and most on highlights....Ind certainly have more lucky breaks so far,

Rahane scores difficult runs...in overseas conditions against top sides...but doesn't bash the daylight out of mediocre attacks in home conditions and hence averages only in mid 40s.

I have already written....not convinced with Gill....he doesn't get behind the line of ball.Everyone got starts....and even though Pant didn't get a big one...his 29 was valuable

Vihari threw it away to a soft one...and when Kohli is back & rohit also in the fray....Vihari's inability to convert starts into Big ones might lose him the spot.

Jadeja is a MUCH improved test match batsman....he leaves much better and bowling gives him confidence .
Ind could still crash for nothing in Second inning...so they've gotta convert thiss lead into as BIG as possible......turning our second inning into only an academic affair hopefully.

To avoid a second inning crash....here is a 2 step recommendation for Ind:
1-Bump the Lead up to 150
2-Bowl Aus out for 145
Wink
KP_fan
KP_fan

Back to top Go down

Post by msp83 Sun 27 Dec 2020, 6:14 pm

Regarding Vihari, one factor that has given him an edge in making it to the side is his second string, he happens to be the only semi decent parttime bowling option among the Indian batsmen. But if Jadeja's batting continues in the same way that it has been in the last couple of years, that wouldn't be a factor... Vihari has to earn his spot based on his primary skill. Else, it is better to play Jadeja instead, in all conditions.

msp83

Back to top Go down

Post by msp83 Sun 27 Dec 2020, 6:17 pm

Shane Warne and some other comentators were talking Hardik Pandya up. While Pandya can do exciting things in limited overs, I am not sure his test match batting is quite up there. Of course he did have his moments, like that knock in South Africa and a couple of other knocks, but his test match batting lacked maturity and sound technical base. Said that, his limited overs batting has reached another level in the last year or so. Hopefully, he'll be able to continue as a batsman, and become an all format player.
But for any of it to matter the least bit, he has to bowl, and resume his bowling workload fully.

msp83

Back to top Go down

Post by KP_fan Sun 27 Dec 2020, 6:58 pm

msp83 wrote:Shane Warne and some other comentators were talking Hardik Pandya up. While Pandya can do exciting things in limited overs, I am not sure his test match batting is quite up there. Of course he did have his moments, like that knock in South Africa and a couple of other knocks, but his test match batting lacked maturity and sound technical base. Said that, his limited overs batting has reached another level in the last year or so. Hopefully, he'll be able to continue as a batsman, and become an all format player.
But for any of it to matter the least bit, he has to bowl, and resume his bowling workload fully.

Pandya had the raw traits as a seamer....nippy pace hitting 140kph as a bowler...and ability to swing the ball.
He needed to work on his bowling.by playing Ranji and putting many, many overs in on dustbowl pitches...enhance both bowling skills and physical endurance...and get to a level where he would hold his spot as one of 3 seamers

Then his batting would have been valuable.......BUT...he chose easy life...and good life and started enjoying the high life that cricketing success & stardom brings in India.....and did not put the hard work necessary to transform him into a bowler.
He really doesn't have the hunger to be a test cricketer

In fact I hardly see his name on the bowling list in the limited over games in Aus
KP_fan
KP_fan

Back to top Go down

Post by msp83 Sun 27 Dec 2020, 7:13 pm

KPF, Hardik didn't bowl in the IPL and wasn't supposed to resume bowling at international level either it seems. His back is still on the mend. He did bowl in one of the games when Indian bowling took an absolute pasting, and did a decent job in fact.
But I agree with the general sentiment, I am not sure he has the temperament to evolve further as a test cricketer.
He in any case could have become a 3rd seamer in Indian conditions, or a 4th seamer at best. Don't think he has it in him to reach anywhere near the Bumrah/Shami level, or the Ishant/Umesh level either.

msp83

Back to top Go down

Post by Gooseberry Sun 27 Dec 2020, 7:39 pm

Aussies can talk up panda when the best all rounder they can find is Green, another disappointment who promised a lot.

As it is I just wish I'd picked rahane in the tipping competition rather than trying to be a smart arse

Gooseberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Gooseberry Sun 27 Dec 2020, 10:59 pm

msp83 wrote:SA ending the day at 317-4. Sri Lanka still ahead by 79, but South Africa have really fought their way back into the test...

Just caught up on this one, seems Sri Lanka were hampered by losing an opening bowler to injury early on. I think they've also fallen into the trap of packing the side with seamers regardless of how awful they are rather than remembering they have some competent spinners and SA tend to be hopeless against even mediocre ones. Must also be pretty easy surface to bat on, certainly by South African standards. Big innings for Makram though whos had a lengthy slump

Gooseberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 28 Dec 2020, 12:14 am

Shocking run out of Rahane by Jadeja going for his 50 - totally ridiculous and gives the Aussies a slight opening back into this.
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Mon 28 Dec 2020, 12:15 am

Pakistan have crumbled and NZ are surely on their way to another win.

Meanwhile, Rahane's valuable knock has been ended by an incredibly tight run-out. Fantastic keeping from Paine. Can Australia run through the last four in double-quick time?

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by Gooseberry Mon 28 Dec 2020, 12:19 am

Even if they do India will have a very sharp lead, almost enough to allow a poor second innings already

Gooseberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 28 Dec 2020, 12:48 am

Good Golly I'm Olly wrote:Shocking run out of Rahane by Jadeja going for his 50 - totally ridiculous and gives the Aussies a slight opening back into this.

And now he’s out to the obvious play on his ego, short ball bowling. Played well overall, but two poor bits of cricket from Jadeja for me
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie Mon 28 Dec 2020, 1:06 am

Good Golly I'm Olly wrote:
Good Golly I'm Olly wrote:Shocking run out of Rahane by Jadeja going for his 50 - totally ridiculous and gives the Aussies a slight opening back into this.

And now he’s out to the obvious play on his ego, short ball bowling. Played well overall, but two poor bits of cricket from Jadeja for me

Ah you're a hard man , Olly...Jadeja has done a huge job for his team in that partnership with Rahane so I can forgive him for getting out to Starc. Guess he could have been super patient and just kept ducking but he probably reckoned he needed to score a few before he runs out of partners...
Run out , ah well , Rahane hasn't a great record in that area either. It was a close run thing anyway.

Lead up over 120 and Yadav trying his luck with a few swings...another thirty runs would give India about as big a lead as they could reasonably have expected : not sure this tail can manage that but who knows ?

At least this pitch doesn't seem to be going to sleep like 2017/18 versions (yet , anyway) so 5% Draw on Winviz seems excessive...

alfie

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie Mon 28 Dec 2020, 1:19 am

Umrah rather softened up by the pace but falls softly to Lyon...

325/8 and if Siraj is a worse bat than Bumrah I can't see this going much longer. Ashwin should start swinging.

alfie

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie Mon 28 Dec 2020, 1:21 am

Ha...Ashwin gone so it appears the lead won't much pass 130.  Might still be sufficient...still a bit in this pitch for the bowlers.

alfie

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Mon 28 Dec 2020, 1:25 am

Well now they're falling quite quickly. 130-odd is a very imposing lead, but I don't think it'll be enough, somehow. Reckon Australia will muster a much improved effort, make 300-350 and end up triumphant.

In New Zealand, Kyle Jamieson has figures of 2/8. That means he's taken 22 test wickets @ 13.59 - the lowest average of any test bowler (min. 20 wickets) since 1900. Have been very impressed with what I've seen from him so far.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie Mon 28 Dec 2020, 1:33 am

Well that wrapped up quickly. Hardly a surprise once that wretched Indian tail is exposed...have seen more substantial tails on a guinea pig Smile

Not sure 131 is insufficient though. OK Smith is due so Australia might come back with a 350... But the rest of their batting is pretty ropey so it's just as likely they will struggle to get a lead that will really test India.

More than 36 , I mean devil

alfie

Back to top Go down

Post by KP_fan Mon 28 Dec 2020, 1:51 am

rahane's run out was a lucks break for Aus
The lucky Break & they worked Jadeja out well with short stuff.
Ind couldn't get a lead of 150...but I won't complain about the 131

Fold them for less than 200 again and the chase will be just fine
KP_fan
KP_fan

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie Mon 28 Dec 2020, 2:12 am

So Wade (generously opting to take on Bumrah first) survives an over.
Now how will Burns fare against Yadav ? Nervous much ?

Ha...escapes with a tight single. Would have been the crowning failure if he'd been run out...which he would have been had the throw not narrowly missed . Not really good cricket.

alfie

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie Mon 28 Dec 2020, 2:18 am

And now Burns very lucky to survive an lbw on umpires call. I am a little surprised the umpire didn't give it on field so doubly fortunate.

At the same time India will be glad to retain their review...losing a referral for Burns would seem an awful waste Smile

alfie

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie Mon 28 Dec 2020, 2:22 am

No matter...Yadav gets Burns with a peach of a delivery...

And , quite criminally , Burns then burns a review for his team by uselessly contesting it ! That alone should end his Test career on top of his wretched form.

India off to a flier.

alfie

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Mon 28 Dec 2020, 2:23 am

Lovely delivery, but what on earth is he reviewing it for? Get the game back to two reviews.

And that dismissal just a few balls after some commentator was talking up the prospect of 'it might be Burns' day'.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie Mon 28 Dec 2020, 2:25 am

Must rank as one of the worst Test innings of four runs in history Smile

Not exactly the example you want an opener to set . If Langer retains faith in Burns after that I'll suspect Burns is in possession of incriminating photographs.

alfie

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie Mon 28 Dec 2020, 2:28 am

Duty281 wrote:Lovely delivery, but what on earth is he reviewing it for? Get the game back to two reviews.

And that dismissal just a few balls after some commentator was talking up the prospect of 'it might be Burns' day'.

Indeed. Clear edge...and if he hadn't hit it he would have been lbw anyway . Indefensible. Worse than Watson.

You'll gather I am not a Burns fan Smile

alfie

Duty281 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KP_fan Mon 28 Dec 2020, 2:32 am

Bumrah lacking his peak rhythm
KP_fan
KP_fan

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie Mon 28 Dec 2020, 2:44 am

Hail stops play in NZ ...at 112/6 Pakistan might welcome that.

Here Wade and Labuschagne are at least playing some intelligent cricket...strike rotation through some good sharp singles. And Yadav appears to have done himself a mischief so India might be very glad they've picked five bowlers.
Rough timing for Yadav who was bowling well , with his early wicket. But gives Siraj an early opportunity...

alfie

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie Mon 28 Dec 2020, 3:01 am

I fancy Labuschagne is looking a bit more like his past season self today...perhaps ball not doing quite as much for the pace men as on day one. But Australia could really do with a solid innings from him today.
Ashwin into the attack for just the tenth over to play on Wade's patience again...which seems a sensible move. With Yadav OOA Rahane will need to keep Bumrah as fresh as possible so I think the spinners will see a good share of the action.

alfie

Back to top Go down

Post by KP_fan Mon 28 Dec 2020, 3:04 am

alfie wrote:I fancy Labuschagne is looking a bit more like his past season self today...perhaps ball not doing quite as much for the pace men as on day one. But Australia could really do with a solid innings from him today.
Ashwin into the attack for just the tenth over to play on Wade's patience again...which seems a sensible move. With Yadav OOA Rahane will need to keep Bumrah as fresh as possible so I think the spinners will see a good share of the action.

Seamers are having a limited affect so far
KP_fan
KP_fan

Back to top Go down

Post by KP_fan Mon 28 Dec 2020, 3:24 am

labuschagne gets more lucky breaks than anyone else I have seen in the history of game Erm
KP_fan
KP_fan

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie Mon 28 Dec 2020, 3:28 am

KP_fan wrote:
alfie wrote:I fancy Labuschagne is looking a bit more like his past season self today...perhaps ball not doing quite as much for the pace men as on day one. But Australia could really do with a solid innings from him today.

Seamers are having a limited affect so far

Yes. As you'd expect , the pitch is playing a bit more easily today , and I suspect it may well be the case that there is more help there for the spinners from here on.

Though as I type Siraj is a little unlucky not to get Labuschagne twice in two balls...first he misses out on a pretty good lbw shout as the review narrowly fails to overturn an on field not out on umpires call ...and then a loose pull just falls clear of a couple of fielders.

Have to say Indis have had very much the worst of the marginal lbw calls in this match. Rather a lot of Australian bats have survived in this game in similar circumstances ...to say nothing of that one on Saturday when Marnus was saved by ball tracking finding some amazing bounce that none of the commentators could believe was possible...perhaps the luck will average out later.

38/1 after 16 and Wade still restraining himself...a game of patience right now.

alfie

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie Mon 28 Dec 2020, 3:33 am

KP_fan wrote:labuschagne gets more lucky breaks than anyone else I have seen in the history of game Erm

Out of luck now though...gone to a nice bit of bowling from Ashwin thumbsup

Now here comes Ashwin's bunny...

alfie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next