The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Film watched (CONTAINS A LOT OF SPOILERS)

+33
No name Bertie
doctor_grey
mountain man
guildfordbat
Lowlandbrit
alfie
king_carlos
DavidJo23
Derbymanc
Mind the windows Tino.
JuliusHMarx
RiscaGame
Luke
hampo17
mikey_dragon
Soul Requiem
Dolphin Ziggler
Samo
Atila
TheRealDeal
Mr Bounce
Trebs
lfc91
westisbest
hornbloweroafc
rIck_dAgless
profitius
gazzyD
SecretFly
lostinwales
Galted
superflyweight
Scott is Back
37 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Last Film watched (CONTAINS A LOT OF SPOILERS) - Page 5 Empty The Last Film watched (CONTAINS A LOT OF SPOILERS)

Post by Scott is Back Wed 7 Mar - 0:42

First topic message reminder :

superflyweight wrote:
Scott is Back wrote:"Thor - Ragnarok"

Tino memorial rating : 7.5874 - Not seen any of the previous Thor's, but this one looked all new and shiny, so thought i would give it a whirl.

GSoE: 8.6

HH Scale of Accurate Titling: 8/10 – Thor Ragnarok - Well the main man is ol' Thor, God of Thunder & all that jazz....so thats a good start. Ragnarok as a word features quite heavily, still no overly sure what it was, but it was mentioned a lot.

Michaels scale of tits OR war: Tits - one topless scene where God of Pecs shows off his rippling torso, and the Hulk gets his dimply arse-cheeks out. Not sure if i would class it as a war, but some fisty-cuffs ensued, and there was a winner, so i suppose it could be a war.... who knows, certainly not me!

Rowley Scale of Northern Thriftiness: 5/10 - The wife was sent to sainsburys for some steak, and returned with the film, so it didnt cost me anything, but the Scott household took a hit of £9.99.

TattieSconesRRN-Q: "Piss off Ghost" - Said in a South African/Australian Accent, i couldnt tell which (is this racist?)

If Barry Norman had done his reviews like this he wouldn't be dead now.  

Was he murdered due to his substandard movie reviewing technique?

Scott is Back

Back to top Go down

The Last Film watched (CONTAINS A LOT OF SPOILERS) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Last Film watched (CONTAINS A LOT OF SPOILERS)

Post by lostinwales Wed 1 Dec - 22:22

Saoirse is the real deal isn't she

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

The Last Film watched (CONTAINS A LOT OF SPOILERS) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Last Film watched (CONTAINS A LOT OF SPOILERS)

Post by Galted Wed 1 Dec - 22:25

lostinwales wrote:Saoirse is the real deal isn't she

Yep, have seen her in Atonement and Grand Budapest Hotel but really noticed this time round.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Wed 1 Dec - 22:34

Galted wrote:
lostinwales wrote:Saoirse is the real deal isn't she

Yep, have seen her in Atonement and Grand Budapest Hotel but really noticed this time round.

She's very good in Hanna, which otherwise could have been terrible.

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Requiem Thu 2 Dec - 20:16

14 peaks: Nothing is Impossible

An interesting documentary following Nirmal Purja in his attempt to summit all fourteen eight-thousander peaks within seven months, a quite staggering achievement when you consider the previous record was over seven years. The nature of the feat means that footage of the climbs is limited and some of the mountains get a few seconds which is understandable when it's condensed down into 100 minutes. Two high altitude rescues of fellow climbers are included, the moral dilemna of doing that is quite interesting especially in one instance.

It did for me lead me to think about THE climbing documentary 'Free Solo', it lacks the intrigue of that and Purja lacks the personality of Alex Honnold so the films suffers to an extent because of that. I personally didn't feel as attached to the attempt and whilst being someone who'd be incapable of summiting one mountain let along fourteen the use of supplemental oxygen did detract somewhat.

Soul Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 2 Dec - 20:33

Soul Requiem wrote:14 peaks: Nothing is Impossible

An interesting documentary following Nirmal Purja in his attempt to summit all fourteen eight-thousander peaks within seven months, a quite staggering achievement when you consider the previous record was over seven years. The nature of the feat means that footage of the climbs is limited and some of the mountains get a few seconds which is understandable when it's condensed down into 100 minutes. Two high altitude rescues of fellow climbers are included, the moral dilemna of doing that is quite interesting especially in one instance.

It did for me lead me to think about THE climbing documentary 'The Wall', it lacks the intrigue of that and Purja lacks the personality of Alex Honnold so the films suffers to an extent because of that. I personally didn't feel as attached to the attempt and whilst being someone who'd be incapable of summiting one mountain let along fourteen the use of supplemental oxygen did detract somewhat.

You've probably seen it if you're into climbing but there is a great documentary called Free Solo about the guy that climbed El Capitan free hand. It is one of the few things I have watched twice in quick succession. I had to watch it again to check I had seen what was happening accurately. That is Alex Honnold as well.

I don't mind heights but literally realised my hands were sweaty half way through watching it.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Requiem Thu 2 Dec - 20:37

I meant Free Solo and have amended my post, silly me. The Wall is in itself good but the climbing in it is so technical that I was lost at points.

I'd say that Honnolds ascent of El Capitan is one of if not the greatest physical feat in history. I don't know how he does it with balls that big.

Soul Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 2 Dec - 20:42

Soul Requiem wrote:I meant Free Solo and have amended my post, silly me. The Wall is in itself good but the climbing in it is so technical that I was lost at points.

I've not seen The Wall but Free Solo was just incredible. Genuinely terrifying, interesting and inspirational at the same time. I'm not a climber but never felt lost in the technique (so probably won't watch The Wall if that is technique heavy) in Free Solo. Just got completely invested in the film.

Alex Honnold is a very interesting guy. Has that single mindedness that all great sportspeople have.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 2 Dec - 20:45

Soul Requiem wrote:

I'd say that Honnolds ascent of El Capitan is one of if not the greatest physical feat in history. I don't know how he does it with balls that big.

Yeah, hard to argue with that. Certainly right up there. The mental and physical strength combined with technique was just outrageous.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 2 Dec - 20:46

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Soul Requiem wrote:I meant Free Solo and have amended my post, silly me. The Wall is in itself good but the climbing in it is so technical that I was lost at points.

I've not seen The Wall but Free Solo was just incredible. Genuinely terrifying, interesting and inspirational at the same time. I'm not a climber but never felt lost in the technique (so probably won't watch The Wall if that is technique heavy) in Free Solo. Just got completely invested in the film.

Alex Honnold is a very interesting guy. Has that single mindedness that all great sportspeople have.

The bit in Free Solo where the cameraman has to turn away is brilliant. Essentially echoing the thoughts of everyone watching the film.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 2 Dec - 20:48

superflyweight wrote:

The bit in Free Solo where the cameraman has to turn away is brilliant.  Essentially echoing the thoughts of everyone watching the film.  

Yep. I spent a lot of that film watching through my (sweaty) fingers. Even though you basically know he is going to be ok, a 'normal' person still can't compute what is happening.

Definitely in the top 5 documentaries I have ever watched.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Requiem Thu 2 Dec - 20:58

Am I remembering right but was there a wall transfer where he at the last moment decided to do it differently to how he'd trained?

Coincidentally 'The Rescue' is out on Disney plus tomorrow, directed by Jimmy Chin and Elizabeth Chai Vasarhelyi (Free solo), so that should be a good watch too.

Soul Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 2 Dec - 21:04

Soul Requiem wrote:Am I remembering right but was there a wall transfer where he at the last moment decided to do it differently to how he'd trained?

Yeah, that's right. His limbs were at full stretch as well. Essentially doing vertical splits trying to transfer his weight from one part to another. I think, from memory, he had tried a few different techniques, settled on one, but then changed his mind at the last minute and did something else.

Half way up a sheer cliff face, with no ropes or safety gear. Incredible athlete.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Requiem Thu 2 Dec - 21:11

I'll have to rewatch it tonight, the majority of the climbing fraternity seem like top blokes too.

Soul Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by RiscaGame Fri 24 Dec - 19:11

I watched that Free Solo (last night), thanks to reading this. Felt sick just watching the intro haha.

What he did on the traverse and in particular Boulder Problem was insane. The emotional investment from all was brilliant.

RiscaGame

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 24 Dec - 19:17

RiscaGame wrote:I watched that Free Solo (last night), thanks to reading this. Felt sick just watching the intro haha.

What he did on the traverse and in particular Boulder Problem was insane. The emotional investment from all was brilliant.

Glad you liked it. It really does hook you in.

I am definitely going to watch it again over the holiday period.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Requiem Fri 24 Dec - 22:32

Definitely worth checking out the rescue, there's parts that will be new to viewers and the actual footage of the cave dives is hellish. The job occupations of those involved is a real eye opener

Soul Requiem

RiscaGame likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by king_carlos Fri 7 Jan - 5:05

What did people think of Spider-Man: No Way Home?

Spoiler:

For those who hate Marvel films I also went on a very enjoyable Clint Eastwood binge over the holidays. Unforgiven (probably my favourite Western), Gran Torino and Million Dollar Baby are three fantastic films that really show Eastwood's range s a director.

king_carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Requiem Fri 7 Jan - 5:57

Spoiler:

Unforgiven is my all time favourite film, the lead quartet are all superb. The slow build up and then the epic crescendo at the end make it so so watchable. Gran Torino is also brilliant, if you've not seen it give Mystic River a watch KC.

Come to think of it, Letters From Iwo Jima is also very good but Flags of Our Fathers less so.

Soul Requiem

king_carlos likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Mon 10 Jan - 11:40

Im probably goinf ro give away spoilers, so dont read if not seen it.

The interplay between the main characters is great, and the final bits on the statue of liberty is interesting, and the lead up with May is powerful. and it's great to see Dr Strange show how powerful he is (Dr Strange supreme would be a great main vilian).

But overall it's nothing more then okay In my opinion. It should have opened the multiverse more, the main story is convoluted to much in the trying to save the bad guys, the whole Spiderman against Dr Strange makes Strange look weak after building him up.
Homecoming is still by far the best of these Spiderman films in my opinion.

Looking forward to the Dr Strange film after the trailers (in which Dr Strange supreme appears), but so far Shang-Chi and Spiderman (not seen Eternals yet), have left me feeling flat about phase 4 so far.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Mon 10 Jan - 11:43

Also if you like slow films that build up to a brilliant climax.

Give Hell or High Water ago if you've not seen it. Really easy, with a good storyline that builds up to the final showdown, and then has a great scene afterwards.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie Mon 10 Jan - 16:19

RiscaGame wrote:I watched that Free Solo (last night), thanks to reading this. Felt sick just watching the intro haha.

Glad you liked it. It really does hook you in.

I am definitely going to watch it again over the holiday period.

I saw Free Solo a couple of years ago - absolutely enthralled by it (and , like many , found it incredibly tense to watch even though you already know he survives !). Thought I posted about it at the time ; but I now recollect that was in another place. Anyone who hasn't seen it , really recommend.

I love books and films about climbing. Don't have the dexterity to do it properly myself though I used to mess about on rock walls a bit as a kid. Have to make do with scrambling up rather more modest slopes...but am in awe of those who challenge the high peaks and these frightening vertical faces...

alfie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 25 Jan - 0:09

Watched another climbing film/documentary last night called The Alpinist. Basically about a young Canadian guy called Marc-Andre Leclerc who takes on some outrageous climbs in various alpine conditions.

There is a recurring theme amongst these extreme climbers that they are all a little socially awkward but just amazing at what they do. There is a bit of Alex Honnold (of Free Solo fame) about Leclerc and Honnold himself calls him a genius so you know how good he must be.

I love his free spirit though. Just disappears for months on end and then people learn he has been off in Patagonia or somewhere scaling some brutal cliff face. Does it for the love and the freedom, not the fame or money. There are some really interesting insights into the mindset of these ultra skilled climbers. Incredibly interesting man.

I can't say too much about the rest of the film as it will spoil the end but it is one of the most moving documentaries I've ever seen.

Much like Free Solo, I spent a good 70% of the film watching it through my fingers as he is hanging off some cliff face a few thousand feet up but I am in complete awe of guys like Honnold and Leclerc. There is something very pure about a climber and a mountain as old as time. Amazing athletes.

Anyone that enjoyed Free Solo and hasn't seen The Alpinist, then I can recommend it very highly.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

alfie, king_carlos and RiscaGame like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Wed 9 Feb - 3:12

Nightmare alley

Boring sh!te.

Yes it does often look fabulous (and no I am not talking about the Toni Collette/ Bradley Cooper scene) and the actors are great.

It is just mind numbingly long and slow.

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by guildfordbat Wed 2 Mar - 20:59

Went to see The Duke at the local picture house yesterday. Lovely film full of gentle humour and rather uplifting.

Based on the true story of an eccentric OAP who in the early 1960s nicked Goya's painting of The Duke of Wellington from the National Gallery, hid it at his home in Newcastle and attempted to ransom it for good causes. From reading about the case, it seems some poetic license has been taken but I guess that's almost inevitable and in any case doesn't alter the main incredible caper.

Top performances from Jim Broadbent in the lead role and Helen Mirren as his long suffering wife. London in the '60s also well captured with clever use of archive film.

Highly recommended.

guildfordbat

Back to top Go down

Post by mountain man Thu 3 Mar - 19:55

The Kingsman.

OK, whiles away a couple of hours on a wet afternoon. Ralph Fiennes always good value and speaking of which I also watched The Dig and that's worth a watch. Slightly different(!) but well acted and interesting.

mountain man

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 4 Mar - 3:32

Moonfall.

Beyond awful. I actually wanted the the moon to crush me in its gravitational pull it was that bad.

Wasn't helped that I spent the entire film thinking Halle Berry was Jennifer Lopez until one of the kids corrected me.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 4 Mar - 3:48

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Moonfall.

Beyond awful. I actually wanted the the moon to crush me in its gravitational pull it was that bad.

Wasn't helped that I spent the entire film thinking Halle Berry was Jennifer Lopez until one of the kids corrected me.

Better to watch Hustlers and imagining being smothered by Halle Berry's buttocks until one of your kids corrects you that its actually Jennifer Lopez.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 4 Mar - 3:57

superflyweight wrote:

Better to watch Hustlers and imagining being smothered by Halle Berry's buttocks until one of your kids corrects you that its actually Jennifer Lopez.  

I've seen Hustlers as well. I spent that film thinking Jennifer Lopez was Ricardo Lopez. I blame being a teenager in the 1990's.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 4 Mar - 4:00

superflyweight wrote:

I've seen Hustlers as well. I spent that film thinking Jennifer Lopez was Ricardo Lopez. I blame being a teenager in the 1990's.

An easy mistake. Both brilliant at fisting.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 4 Mar - 4:03

superflyweight wrote:
superflyweight wrote:

An easy mistake.  Both brilliant at fisting.  

Bravo, Sir.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 22 Mar - 22:06

Watched a pretty good documentary last night called Super Greed. It was about the build up to the failed attempt at the European Super League and all the political machinations that went on.

It was really in depth and interesting. I don't follow football that much but was pretty hooked. Focussed on the nefarious way the 12 clubs went about setting it up and then the 48 hours that brought it crashing down again. Interviews with Ceferin from UEFA, a few top end sports journalists, ex players, some fan group reps, politicians and some other high level football administrators. Was really fascinating to get all the different perspectives. Although no one will be surprised to know that none of the 12 clubs contributed directly to the film. It was essentially a story of greed, avarice and broken promises. Clandestine meetings and mislead friends. All good documentary stuff.

There was a brilliant sub plot involving Aleksander Ceferin from UEFA and Andrea Agnelli, the Juve owner. Ceferin was a close friend of Agnelli and Godfather to one of his daughters. Agnelli was telling him right up to the morning of the announcement that it was all rumours but then stopped answering his phone as the news came out. Ceferin's comments on it are pretty good. A mixture of hurt and anger. He looked at one point like he would throttle Agnelli if he could get him in the same room.

The best character, and my new favourite human, was Javier Tebas who runs La Liga. I'd never heard of him but that guy is brilliantly funny and crushingly honest about the "crooks and bad guys" who run these super clubs. It is worth watching for his talking head segments alone.

If you're into to footy in any way, I would recommend watching it. Well worth the time.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by mountain man Wed 23 Mar - 19:02

Riders of Justice.
Utterly brilliant. Funny, dark, poignant, life affirming. Can't recommend highly enough.

mountain man

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Wed 30 Mar - 0:50

THE BATMAN.

Boring, didn't really seem to have a lot happening. Very slow paced.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by mountain man Wed 30 Mar - 3:47

Seeing as a pointless, awful war is currently happening I rewatched Good Morning Vietnam last night.
As good as I remember it. Superb. What a great actor Williams was at his best.

mountain man

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Fri 1 Apr - 9:49

FIELD OF DREAMS.

Wonderful film, great story wonderfully paced, just right emotional bits. Really enjoyable.
Luke
Luke

guildfordbat likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by guildfordbat Sun 3 Apr - 22:05

Luke wrote:FIELD OF DREAMS.

Wonderful film, great story wonderfully paced, just right emotional bits. Really enjoyable.

An outstanding film. Several great performances including from Kevin Costner and James Earl Jones. Most of all though I adored Burt Lancaster's cameo in his final role and the sub-plot around it.

guildfordbat

Back to top Go down

Post by mountain man Mon 4 Apr - 17:28

Finally got around to watching The Girl with the Dragon Tatoo. Only watched as starred Daniel Craig but very good and he's no action hero in this. Lots going on and to follow especially initially as to who is who and related to who etc but very good.

mountain man

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Wed 6 Apr - 5:55

mountain man wrote:Finally got around to watching The Girl with the Dragon Tatoo. Only watched as starred Daniel Craig but very good and he's no action hero in this. Lots going on and to follow especially initially as to who is who and related to who etc but very good.

The Swedish ones are better, and it’s a trilogy I think.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Wed 6 Apr - 9:47

guildfordbat wrote:
Luke wrote:FIELD OF DREAMS.

An outstanding film. Several great performances including from Kevin Costner and James Earl Jones. Most of all though I adored Burt Lancaster's cameo in his final role and the sub-plot around it.

The bit around the hitchhiker picking up, is in my opinion a real goosebumps moment. And the emotion around Archie leaving and the very end with Ray's dad are emotional without going over the top.

Like i said, a wonderful film, thats definitely in my favourite top 10.
Luke
Luke

guildfordbat likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by mountain man Wed 6 Apr - 18:59

Stumbled onto In Bruges last night browsing Amazon Prime and I'd thought I'd already seen but hadn't.
Anyway, very good and well worth a watch if you haven't seen it. I particularly enjoyed Ralph Fiennes psycho.

mountain man

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 31 May - 21:00

Maverick. Bloody brilliant.

It's stupid and unrealistic and the good ole USofA save the world (again) but if you're of a certain age, and liked Top Gun, you'll love it. The music, the scenery, Tom Cruise sprinting. It's got the lot.

Planes crashing, blowing each other up, amazing shots as the planes are whizzing around the desert. Great stuff.

The more "serious" film fans will hate it because all the casuals love it but they can suck Tom's jet stream.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Wed 1 Jun - 2:06

THE GREEN MILE

Good adaptation of the book, interesting. And the last hour is really good.
But god it takes so long to get there, and whilst there are things happening and character building, the cirst 2 hours are slowly paced.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Tue 7 Jun - 11:01

DR STRANGE AND THE MULTIVERSE IF MADNESS.

Really its a movie about Wanda and you do need to have seen wandavision (which i haven't), it's okay. But personally i feel they could have done so much more with it, and the ending doesn't work. For a 2nd movie it doesn't advance Strange in anyway.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Tue 5 Jul - 20:30

Top Gun: Maverick

Very good indeed. Even better than I thought it would be.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Tue 19 Jul - 2:16

THOR - LOVE AND THUNDER

It's entertaining, great soundtrack (Just using guns n roses songs tend to mean it's a good soundtrack). The whole lady Thor story is very good, and done well. Christian Bale is brilliant as Gorr.
The ending is to convoluted to be good in my opinion, and there are way to many attempts at jokes. A solid 6.5/10.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Sat 30 Jul - 0:51

Finally managed to get some time to sit down and thoroughly enjoy Goodfellas again, even more poignant now after the recent passing of Ray Liotta.

Still a masterpiece. Scorcese's Magnum Opus. Without a doubt one of the greatest films ever made, rivalling even the Godfather I & II.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Sat 30 Jul - 4:17

Samo wrote:Finally managed to get some time to sit down and thoroughly enjoy Goodfellas again, even more poignant now after the recent passing of Ray Liotta.

Still a masterpiece.  Scorcese's Magnum Opus. Without a doubt one of the greatest films ever made, rivalling even the Godfather I & II.

Hard to disagree with any of that.  I find Scorcese hit and miss, generally miss, but this was his finest moment.  One of those films you just can't fault.

Poignant now not just because of Ray Liotta, but Paul Sorvino too and, to a lesser extent, Tony Sirico, albeit in a minor role.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Mon 5 Sep - 4:13

Luke wrote:THOR - LOVE AND THUNDER

It's entertaining, great soundtrack (Just using guns n roses songs tend to mean it's a good soundtrack). The whole lady Thor story is very good, and done well. Christian Bale is brilliant as Gorr.  
The ending is to convoluted to be good in my opinion,  and there are way to many attempts at jokes. A solid 6.5/10.

I thought this was ok.

Hemsworth is great as Thor. One of those actors where you just couldn’t see anyone else playing that role.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by doctor_grey Fri 9 Sep - 7:47

Pardon me whist I whip this out. Blazing Saddles was on over the weekend.
As Mel Brooks said, this is a film which could never be made today.

doctor_grey

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Fri 9 Sep - 19:41

doctor_grey wrote:Pardon me whist I whip this out.  Blazing Saddles was on over the weekend.  
As Mel Brooks said, this is a film which could never be made today.    

It is a great film though

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next