The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Proving Grounds Feedback & Discussion (30th May) *WARNING WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS*

5 posters

Go down

6CW Proving Grounds Feedback & Discussion (30th May) *WARNING WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS* Empty 6CW Proving Grounds Feedback & Discussion (30th May) *WARNING WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by JJJohnson Sun May 31, 2020 1:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Full show in there guys, enjoy

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Proving Grounds Feedback & Discussion (30th May) *WARNING WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS* Empty Re: 6CW Proving Grounds Feedback & Discussion (30th May) *WARNING WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by TwisT Sun May 31, 2020 11:19 am

Great show and brill ending. Really brutal. The PPV card is now looking really good and having it over 2 days is even better.

Glad Kramer advanced and continued his usual 2 step finish. JJ if you want to chat more about what you mean in that Phoniex car lot segment then just message me.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

6CW Proving Grounds Feedback & Discussion (30th May) *WARNING WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS* Empty Re: 6CW Proving Grounds Feedback & Discussion (30th May) *WARNING WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by gazzyD Sun May 31, 2020 11:54 am

That main event......wow

I like the shows in this format, they're still really high quality and really easy to read through

gazzyD

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:42 pm

Unreal show. I've sent you a PM JJ, apologies to Gaz for not finishing the promo I have in the notes section of my phone in time!

Basically mugging Phillips off for wanting to use the guy at the top as a stepping stone, if you wanted to know Laugh

Looking forward to how Scars and Stripes builds

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:36 pm

Great show JJ, i was willing Dicey to stay in the ring at the end Sad

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down