The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Proving Grounds Feedback & Discussion (16th August) *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS"

3 posters

Go down

6CW Proving Grounds Feedback & Discussion (16th August) *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS" Empty 6CW Proving Grounds Feedback & Discussion (16th August) *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS"

Post by JJJohnson Sun 16 Aug 2020, 7:53 pm

Results going up now lads. Be done by the night's end and then the Beachfront Brawl card will be up

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Proving Grounds Feedback & Discussion (16th August) *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS" Empty Re: 6CW Proving Grounds Feedback & Discussion (16th August) *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS"

Post by JJJohnson Sun 16 Aug 2020, 8:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Full results are up, hope you all enjoy. Give me a message if there is anything to discuss ahead of the PPV

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Proving Grounds Feedback & Discussion (16th August) *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS" Empty Re: 6CW Proving Grounds Feedback & Discussion (16th August) *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS"

Post by gazzyD Mon 17 Aug 2020, 9:35 am

Great show. Opening match was spot on and loved Jacksons reaction at the end of it

Have to say i marked out a bit with what happened after the Wood and Uryu match. That was well done and loved the the mind games with it all

Main event also spot on. Really sets the tone for War Games. I still expect Team Frost to win because that's the way these things go, although I genuinely dont see how Roth gets eliminated. Man is a monster

gazzyD

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Mon 17 Aug 2020, 11:51 am

gazzyD wrote:

Have to say i marked out a bit with what happened after the Wood and Uryu match. That was well done and loved the the mind games with it all

Cheers man, really enjoyed writing it as it was purely a spur of the moment thing Smile sent it to JJ n he really liked it.

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down