The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moving forward *PLEASE READ*

4 posters

Go down

Would you be happy to see a more storyline driven show?

Moving forward *PLEASE READ* Vote_lcap100%Moving forward *PLEASE READ* Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 7 ]
Moving forward *PLEASE READ* Vote_lcap0%Moving forward *PLEASE READ* Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

Moving forward *PLEASE READ* Empty Moving forward *PLEASE READ*

Post by JJJohnson Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:43 pm

Afternoon lads

This is something I have been pondering for a little while but I wanted to gauge the interest of everyone else before I decided whether to implement it into shows.

I think it is clear to everyone who is still active (there seems to be fewer and fewer of us) that interest isn't quite what it once was and we are certainly not in the heyday of activity anymore. It is understandable given a big portion of us who first started out way back in 2008 have moved onto other things and personal lives have overtaken our limited time. But there still does remain a core (including myself) who see this as a great way to pass time and stimulate our creativity.

Unfortunately when numbers are limited it means hands become tied for storylines and feuds because there is only so much scope. I have reached out on multiple occasions for former members to rejoin and I've also scouted for new blood but it has become a scarcer source.

I have no interest in giving up e-fedding and I still have plenty of plans in place for the next few months as we have forward but I just wanted to see how everyone felt about the idea of setting a little more store in storyline driven results and shows?

We have always mixed between promo ability/quality and storylines but there are some feds out there who generate results off of other methods. My suggestion would be for those who are still active to continue promoing and building your character developments (which will impact on the direction of storylines) but for me to have a little more leeway when it comes where we go as a fed.

For example; under the new system I would have the ability to introduce other characters (whether new or old) to involve in storylines and potentially build feuds we have never seen before. I understand the complications lie in the fact that there may be no scope for back and forths although I would do my best to act in a role of certain characters in order to bounce ideas around for promos if you found yourself in a feud with one of those members. I also know that it may also create annoyance for those who are promoing if they were to suffer a defeat at the hands of a character who has no handler but if we all knew beforehand that that was a possibility in order to progress the fed then it would change our mindset and hopefully limit the level of disgruntlement if, for example, you were to lose a big PPV match.

I'm putting it out to you all as I value your opinion and it is thanks to you that we are still up and running but I want to make this experience as enjoyable as it can be for everyone.

What I am proposing means that we could end up with a bigger roster with new and fresh directions. Promos would still impact and count toward results but it wouldn't be the only determining factor.

I wouldn't be growing the roster exponentially but maybe just a few new faces to flesh 6CW out. If this isn't an idea that anyone agrees with then that isn't a problem at all (as I say I do have plans in place for the next few months) but eventually there will come a point when we run out of new rivalries to build and I really don't want this place to become stale.

This poll will be up and running until Beachfront Brawl and from there I will see the consensus before moving forward. Feel free to discuss this below and I'm more than happy to debate with anyone who agrees or disagrees with what I am proposing.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Moving forward *PLEASE READ* Empty Re: Moving forward *PLEASE READ*

Post by gazzyD Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:56 pm

Happy for that mate, i always feel its your call ultimately as you put all your effort in

On a side note I shall PM you after work

gazzyD

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:50 pm

gazzyD wrote:Happy for that mate, i always feel its your call ultimately as you put all your effort in

same, no issues here Smile

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:36 pm

Same as everyone else.

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content