The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW PRESENTS GENESIS - Sunday 28th March 2021

4 posters

Go down

6CW PRESENTS GENESIS - Sunday 28th March 2021 Empty 6CW PRESENTS GENESIS - Sunday 28th March 2021

Post by JJJohnson Thu 11 Mar 2021, 3:49 pm

Live from: Ibrox Stadium, Glasgow
Start time: 10pm
Official theme song: "Blood Brothers" by Papa Roach

6CW PRESENTS GENESIS

Live on Sky Sports Main Event

Bout 1
Revolution vs The Parasite Killers

Bout 2
6CW TV Championship
Elevation X
Ethan Shaw (c) vs Uryu Ishida

Bout 3
6CW United Kingdom Championship
Liam Wood (c) vs Jimmy Phillips

Bout 4
Hellion vs Marty Helms

Main Event 1
Undisputed 6CW World Heavyweight Championship
*Title can change hands on a disqualification
Clarke James (c) vs Marshall Murdoch (c)

Bout 6
6CW Tag Team Championships
The Empire vs The Next Big Things

Main Event 2
6WF World Heavyweight Championship
Elimination Chamber
King Karl Kramer (c) vs GazzyD vs Geoff Steel vs Jackson Jackson vs Robin Reborn vs Tyler Roth

*Card subject to change

Last edited by JJJohnson on Tue 16 Mar 2021, 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW PRESENTS GENESIS - Sunday 28th March 2021 Empty Re: 6CW PRESENTS GENESIS - Sunday 28th March 2021

Post by Steel Thu 11 Mar 2021, 7:56 pm

The speakers roar into life as Last Resort fills the arena.

JT: here come Geoff Steel one of the competitors in the elimination chamber match for the 6WF championship at Genesis.

HL: He’s making up the numbers, not a chance Steel wins, he’s too far behind the pack.

JT: He may have only returned a few weeks ago but you can’t beat experience.

HL: didn’t help him this past week.

Steel enters the arena in his ring attire, he already has a microphone in hand, he makes a subtle nod to the camera acknowledging his audience before making his way to ringside. He climbs though the middle rope and carries out some light stretches as his music continues. As the soundtrack begins to fade Steel beckons for the camera to zoom in a little closer and raises his hand once he is comfortable.

GS: Genesis will fast be upon us and I should be out here having secured a morale boosting victory, instead I find myself frustrated that I let slip the win that came oh so close, I take nothing away from Jackson he capitalised on a situation he was well within his right to do that but even he must know just how hollow a win that was. The match was all but over but for the second time in as many the goons of the wolfpack had to step in to save their messiah from the beating that he’s overdue. I didn’t come back to ruffle feathers but it’s becoming abundantly clear that might just be what exactly is needed in this situation, the three of them clearly don’t have the mental capacity between them to even slightly comprehend how bad of an idea it is to keep dragging me down to their level, I don’t play no kids games Robin, sure you might have got in some good hits so far but you won’t be ready for what’s coming your way if you keep walking this path. I don’t take kindly to bullies and sooner or later you are going to have to face me alone without the knuckle draggers to protect you and your actions now will very much decide your own fate, be it with a slightly bruised ego and a lesson learned or if I continue to be pushed much more severe consequences.

JT: Steel out here with a clear message, Reborn better stay out of his way.

HL: When have you known anybody in this industry heed a warning like that, it will only make Reborn more determined and as it should.

GS: The elimination chamber is more than just about a personal squabble between myself and Robin though there’s more on the line than just settling scores. I don’t need to repeat again my reasons for wanting to win I’ve made them clear since I returned that title on the line is something, I covet having escaped me before. Five men stand in my way though each with their own agendas or causes to be pushed. I’m not wearing blinkers heading into this, this isn’t going to be a straight forward fight at times this isn’t going to be fair, you can’t afford to be nice that’s how you get taken for a fool your opportunity wasted. The Empire don’t want to give up what they consider to be their championship, their man holds the belt and they will do everything in their power to ensure it remains that way, it would be naive of me to think that this fight is solely going to remain about the men that start in that ring, as much as Karl would earn the respect by taking the challenge on alone, we all know he’s not the one calling the shots, it isn’t going to be Karl who makes that decision, if there’s the chance his flame is extinguishing id have good money on the distraction play.

HL: I’m sure Charles would have something to say about that.

JT: Therefore, proofing the point

GS: My eyes were drawn to another name on the list of competitors, a very familiar one in that of GazzyD, a man I’ve known since I first started out as a rookie many moons ago, whilst we’ve mostly been very amicable to each other over the years and I would consider him a friend, we both know in matches like this not to take it too personal it comes down to what needs must, plus its always good to have one over him, we joined 6CW the very same night and how I’m constantly reminded of how he won the 6CW title before me, id just like to point out that whilst that is a true and yes he probably deserved it, what’s also true is the 13th August 2011 a lifelong dream came true and this man not only won an elimination chamber match to claim the 6CW championship but also pinned GazzyD in the process, I’m not saying history will repeat itself but stranger things have happened.

HL: Playing very lightly with the truth there, I seem to remember there being a very big assist.

GS: Is a championship and putting Robin Reborn to rest too much to ask for? I’ve got a feeling I’m more than capable of both, you’ll all just have to tune in to find out.

Steel lowers the microphone as Last Resort begins to play once more.

Steel

Back to top Go down

6CW PRESENTS GENESIS - Sunday 28th March 2021 Empty Re: 6CW PRESENTS GENESIS - Sunday 28th March 2021

Post by Ethan Shaw Sun 21 Mar 2021, 6:48 pm

The screen opens with a black screen as a ticking sound of a clock can be heard in the background. Steps can be heard entering a room as it pauses but the screen remain pitch black.

ES: Funny isn’t it? They say in life one man’s strength is the exact same point for their weakness. Take people without sight…Living a life in constant darkness, not being able to enjoy the simple things that we take for granted each and every day we walk across this earth. Such is life that when you are giving the wrong hand in life, they give you an opportunity to make something spectacular from it. Take the fact that the brains of those who are born blind make new connections in the absence of visual information, resulting in enhanced, compensatory abilities such as a heightened sense of hearing, smell and touch, as well as cognitive functions. Interesting no? Taking away one mans ability only to strengthen others.

I wonder who amongst all of you would be willing to make such a deal in life? Each one desperate to make a trade because that is the easy option in life rather than actually working hard for it. But the thing is no matter what trade off you do it doesn’t matter, you are still blind, and no matter how heightened your senses are, when Ethan Shaw is right in front of you, the outcome will always be the same. The fact that I find intriguing is that none of you realise that this little thing called life is all apart of a game. We are all given a different start with different currencies being time…It is up to you to play the game and see how far you can go and what sacrifices you are willing to make on the way…

Which bring me to you…Mr.Uryu…What sacrifices are you willing to make? What trade are you willing to do? What are you willing to do? How desperate are you? GazzyD chose his sacrifice…He sacrificed you because he knew exactly what the outcome would be which is why he handed me his title…You have lost the title, you have lost the girl, you have lost everything. They say a man is at its most dangerous when they are at their most vulnerable. But I don’t believe that. I believe in continuing to pursue that vulnerability till they are no more. Come Elevation X that is actually what I will do. I will put the animal out of its misery once and for all and then…and only then will you understand why all this began…This is your curtain call Mr.Uryu, so enjoy your grand finally….At Genesis you will fall to a new low you haven’t never felt before. While you lay there battered bruised and defeated you will be able to look up and see who put you there to begin with…Its about to get darker.

Ethan Shaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Wed 24 Mar 2021, 12:27 pm

Uryu quietly watches the promo Ethan Shaw has given and nods, processing it all in his head. He starts to walk towards the stairs to the roof but he stops near the doorway.

UI: Ethan, you seem to think you have a good grasp of me. My history is an open book for anyone to look at. Interviews, press conferences, Q and A sessions I am the most honest guy in 6CW and do you know why? Because I want those who are entering into wrestling to understand that it is never smooth sailing. Look back at my career, it doesnt even compare with JJ Johnson, Crime Lord, Cassius Zhi. I don't hold a candle to them and honestly, right now? I dont deserve to. They are in an elite class, an upper echelon that is the very top of the mountain. They are the guys that everyone hopes to be. Reality is...and to be honest I have only ever faced one of them...and I lost badly many years ago. They threw me down and kicked me aside when I was hoping to climb that ladder to join them. Why am I mentioning this to you Ethan? Because you are in the same position I was in, albiet on a lower scale. You are so desperate to climb the next rung of the ladder you are pushing every single advantage you can against me. You are constantly pressing, you have gotten into my head and you want to crush everything in it.

Uryu walks towards a water cooler and glances at graffiti next to it that reads "Logan was here" He grabs a cup and pours himself a drink of water, taking a small sip.

UI: What you fail to realise is that looking back at history is the wrong way to think about everything. You look back at all the damage you have done and what it caused. You look back at your victories, your manipulations and you smile happily. Me, I look back a lot further than you and remember things I never should... Engel Harlequin, Max Adamson, Clarissa, Cassius Zhi. My first ever day here all those years ago. I remember all the things I struggled to achieve and how I had to become better in so many ways. You waltz in and assume you are perfect already. You think you are putting an animal down, taking out the trash however you want to put it. I am here to tell you that these battle worn, bruised and tormented bones are still able to work. I am here to prove that when you have to dig down, deep inside theres nothing but an empty chasm for you to use. When I have to dig down deep I know theres something in me to call upon. something in my past that kicks me in the balls and wakes me up! Something that laughs in my face and then spins me around and pushes me forward just to make me suffer more!

UI: Today I look forward to Genesis and to my match with you. I get a chance to prove myself in a match I have never been in before and that...that kinda makes my bones rattle in excitement. Now you put that excitement on top of the buttons you have been pushing in me for month after month and I have to admit...this is the most passionate I have been for a fight in a long time. Not a match, I didn't misspeak. Ethan what you have forced out of me is a reason to fight more than ever. You played the situation you saw unaware of what it caused to happen. Oh you may think this is part of your plan, putting me through stress, worry, sadness and pain on a much higher scale than I have suffered in many years but all that hard work will get you is thrown off of Elevation X and you become a memory that keeps me going. You made me realise that theres lots more I can do Ethan...and you are going to be the first to realise how much higher I can climb. See you Sunday, boy...

Uryu raises the cup with a battle worn grin as the camera fades to black.

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down