The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music Section Morning Tea Society

+8
ShahenshahG
lostinwales
Pal Joey
Galted
Dolphin Ziggler
Mind the windows Tino.
rIck_dAgless
JuliusHMarx
12 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 3 Empty Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 14 Apr - 10:20

First topic message reminder :

Infin / itive

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 3 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Pal Joey Wed 21 Apr - 11:20

There must be.

Spoiler:

"I invented it in Camberwell... and it looks like a carrot." That guy cracks me up.

Forgot about that little detail. Quite a depressing end from memory when they go their separate ways.

I had a look at The Woodman Inn website. Looks like a fantastic pub with great history.

You're not Stuart Johnson are you, Tino?  If so, say "hi" to Jenna for me... and Olive, Rita, Pearl and Fox.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 3 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 21 Apr - 11:49

I used to roll a Camberwell Carrot in uni, probably bought the weed from supes, or his mates.

Morning, all

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 21 Apr - 11:52

lostinwales wrote:
Galted wrote:My local team is Charlton Athletic.  I'm also not too far from Millwall and West Ham.  That's one of the great things about London, you can live fairly close to many grounds you never visit.

I think under current regulations its a good thing I no longer live in London. I lived (at various times) in Plumstead, Charlton (just around the corner from the football ground, which was fortunately closed at the time), Blackheath and finally in Ladywell where we had a house that I wouldn't have a hope of affording now.

We almost certainly broke CC rules before they were even drawn up.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 21 Apr - 12:11

Pal Joey wrote:

You're not Stuart Johnson are you, Tino?  If so, say "hi" to Jenna for me... and Olive, Rita, Pearl and Fox.

I'm not Stuart Johnson no. My real name is Tino Windows.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 21 Apr - 12:13

Galted wrote:
lostinwales wrote:
Galted wrote:My local team is Charlton Athletic.  I'm also not too far from Millwall and West Ham.  That's one of the great things about London, you can live fairly close to many grounds you never visit.

I think under current regulations its a good thing I no longer live in London. I lived (at various times) in Plumstead, Charlton (just around the corner from the football ground, which was fortunately closed at the time), Blackheath and finally in Ladywell where we had a house that I wouldn't have a hope of affording now.

We almost certainly broke CC rules before they were even drawn up.

A lot of this went on. You and LiW. Myself and RiCK. Supes and riCK.

Might have to re-write the rule book. An amnesty on meeting pre-CC.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 21 Apr - 12:28

I met a few ex-members back in 2013 when they came over for the Lions tour.

One of them even stayed here... and now lives in Melbourne. Doing very well for himself last I heard. I've never seen anybody drink so much. Think he had about 42 beers in 24 hours. I struggled with about 18 to 21? over the same period.

We had an epic day - met a couple more folks (Red Stag, Cookie? ... some real Irish characters) and I even picked up 'rugbydreamer' (a lovely Welsh lass) from the airport and dropped her off at her hotel in the city; all paid for by a media company I think it was. All she had to do was write a review.

Suffice to say - they all had a memorable time here. I did too... up until about the 60th minute of the deciding match.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Wed 21 Apr - 13:13

Pal Joey wrote:I met a few ex-members back in 2013 when they came over for the Lions tour.

One of them even stayed here... and now lives in Melbourne. Doing very well for himself last I heard. I've never seen anybody drink so much. Think he had about 42 beers in 24 hours. I struggled with about 18 to 21? over the same period.

We had an epic day - met a couple more folks (Red Stag, Cookie? ... some real Irish characters) and I even picked up 'rugbydreamer' (a lovely Welsh lass) from the airport and dropped her off at her hotel in the city; all paid for by a media company I think it was. All she had to do was write a review.

Suffice to say - they all had a memorable time here. I did too... up until about the 60th minute of the deciding match.

Is this why they are ex-members?

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 21 Apr - 13:13

Don't know about you lot but I'm shocked to my core to see that Duty is suggesting that race might not have been a factor in the George Floyd killing.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 21 Apr - 14:12

Are you advocating a meet up if peej gets over? Controversial

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 21 Apr - 14:14

lostinwales wrote:
Pal Joey wrote:I met a few ex-members back in 2013 when they came over for the Lions tour.

Is this why they are ex-members?

No. They just moved on for whatever reason.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 21 Apr - 14:22

rIck_dAgless wrote:Are you advocating a meet up if peej gets over?  Controversial

I was but then Supes got all woke with me.

You can't have any fun grooming talking to your mates with that guy around.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 21 Apr - 14:25

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
rIck_dAgless wrote:Are you advocating a meet up if peej gets over?  Controversial

Can't ever let your guard drop when you're fighting the nonces.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 21 Apr - 14:36

Be funny when everyone rocks up and it turns out we are all middle aged Nigerian ladies all needing money to get our husbands over here.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 21 Apr - 14:47

rIck_dAgless wrote:

Be funny when everyone rocks up and it turns out we are all middle aged Nigerian ladies all needing money to get our husbands over here.

And Jules is a 14 year old girl.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 21 Apr - 14:51

Should just say I am not advocating meeting 14 year girls before Supes turns up and performs a citizens arrest.

Meeting middle aged Nigerian women is fine though.

No pressure.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 21 Apr - 14:56

LOL out loud.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 21 Apr - 15:30

My boubou keeps crawling up my snatch.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 21 Apr - 16:31

Galted wrote:My boubou keeps crawling up my snatch.

Swipes left.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 21 Apr - 17:41

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:My local team would be Cambridge Utd who are known, I believe, as the U's.

You'd think a smart town like Cambridge would come up with something better.

This is why you're not welcome back. That and the villages are full of racists, they'd probably ban you for the username.

Edit: Having now read all your comments, your love of 14-year-old girls would probably get you refuge with the university.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 21 Apr - 21:54

superflyweight wrote:
Galted wrote:My boubou keeps crawling up my snatch.

Swipes left.  

Racist.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Thu 22 Apr - 8:50

Thursday Fist. Not sure how its different to any other day, but, never mind.

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 22 Apr - 9:36

Thursday sicond. Just got through 4 straight nights without drinking which is the most for about a year.

Going to avoid it for one more night and then going to celebrate by getting bladdered all weekend.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 22 Apr - 10:13

superflyweight wrote:Thursday sicond.  Just got through 4 straight nights without drinking which is the most for about a year.  

You must be very dehydrated. You should drink water everyday, flower.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 22 Apr - 10:24

superflyweight wrote:Thursday sicond.  Just got through 4 straight nights without drinking which is the most for about a year.  

You must be very dehydrated. You should drink water everyday, flower.

I like my water like I like my women.

On tap and full of fluoride.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 22 Apr - 10:46

I like my Whiskey like I like my women, aged 18 years and full of coke

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Thu 22 Apr - 10:50

rIck_dAgless wrote:I like my Whiskey like I like my women, aged 18 years and full of coke

As long as the ageing does not involve being stuck in a rum cask for a few years.

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 22 Apr - 11:03

I like my wine like I like my women. Very old and covered in dust.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Thu 22 Apr - 11:16

I like my coffee like my mood. Black and bitter.

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 22 Apr - 12:42

I wonder if Guildford was Prince Phillip.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 22 Apr - 13:06

Galted wrote:I wonder if Guildford was Prince Phillip.

He has posted on the cricket board today (GB, not Phil) so still with us. Do at least try to keep up, Galted.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 22 Apr - 14:06

Cheers, Tino. Good thing you told me before I posted my theory on Mumsnet.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 22 Apr - 17:20

Bye bye baby, baby goodbye.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 22 Apr - 20:20

JuliusHMarx wrote:Bye bye baby, baby goodbye.

Please Stay.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 23 Apr - 8:45

Fist on Friday!

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Fri 23 Apr - 8:50

Sleepy siconds

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 23 Apr - 9:06

Tartan tird. I'm not Les McKeown.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Fri 23 Apr - 9:49

superflyweight wrote:Tartan tird.  I'm not Les McKeown.  

Thats OK because Julius has already said goodbye to him

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 23 Apr - 10:25

Is no one going to congratulate Galted for doing the double? Michealsing followed by a fist.

Well played, champ.

Got my first cricket game of the season tomorrow. Hopefully the oppo have a Jurgen Klopp lookalike who smells faintly of booze. At least we will know Michaels isn't really dead.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 23 Apr - 10:46

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Is no one going to congratulate Galted for doing the double? Michealsing followed by a fist.

Well played, champ.

Got my first cricket game of the season tomorrow. Hopefully the oppo have a Jurgen Klopp lookalike who smells faintly of booze. At least we will know Michaels isn't really dead.

Chips for tea?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 23 Apr - 10:58

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Is no one going to congratulate Galted for doing the double? Michealsing followed by a fist.

Well played, champ.

Chips for tea?

l*l

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 23 Apr - 11:36

Well played, champ.

Where was Michaels based? Always pictured him as a kind of Fred West character with a Somerset accent.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 23 Apr - 12:16

superflyweight wrote:

Well played, champ.

Where was Michaels based?  Always pictured him as a kind of Fred West character with a Somerset accent.  

I think he was Hampshire somewhere. He definitely claimed to be northern as he was born in Yorkshire but it turned out he had moved to the south coast before he was one!

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 23 Apr - 12:51

Still can't shake the Fred West image though.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 23 Apr - 12:54

superflyweight wrote:Still can't shake the Fred West image though.  

I always picture you as looking like Tim from The Office but with a beard.

Not sure why as you probably look like wee Jimmy Krankie.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 23 Apr - 13:01

Tim Canterbury. The Canterbury Tales. By Chaucer. And Shakespeare.

I remember you once said you had bleached hair so all I've got is Robbie Williams hanging about with Oasis at Glastonbury in about '95.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 23 Apr - 13:04

superflyweight wrote:Still can't shake the Fred West image though.  

I always picture you as looking like Tim from The Office but with a beard.

Not sure why as you probably look like wee Jimmy Krankie.

I'm not Nicola Sturgeon.*

*Don't worry, she's not dead. Unless she had a heart attack on the toilet after a heavy lunch of flags and she's yet to be discovered.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 23 Apr - 13:10

superflyweight wrote:Tim Canterbury. The Canterbury Tales. By Chaucer. And Shakespeare.  

I remember you once said you had bleached hair so all I've got is Robbie Williams hanging about with Oasis at Glastonbury in about '95.  

I did about 25 years ago! I did spend a large portion of the 90's wearing a black Adidas hoodie so you're not far off. I remember Geoff/Jeff also had bleached hair but he probably looked more like Boris Johnson than Robbie Williams.

My nickname at the cricket is UGS (as in the popular ladies boot). Which stands for Ugly Graeme Swann. It's bit harsh as Swanny is ugly enough as it is without having an uglier version.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 23 Apr - 13:20

superflyweight wrote:Tim Canterbury. The Canterbury Tales. By Chaucer. And Shakespeare.  

I did about 25 years ago! I did spend a large portion of the 90's wearing a black Adidas hoodie so you're not far off. I remember Geoff/Jeff also had bleached hair but he probably looked more like Boris Johnson than Robbie Williams.

My nickname at the cricket is UGS (as in the popular ladies boot). Which stands for Ugly Graeme Swann. It's bit harsh as Swanny is ugly enough as it is without having an uglier version.

Could be worse, could be AGS - standing for Annoying Graeme Swann. Imagine someone being more annoying than Graeme Swann? Matt Dawson, I suppose and James Corden.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 23 Apr - 13:22

superflyweight wrote:

Could be worse, could be AGS - standing for Annoying Graeme Swann.  Imagine someone being more annoying than Graeme Swann?  Matt Dawson, I suppose and James Corden.    

Gabby Agbonlahor. F*ck me he is annoying.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 23 Apr - 13:38

That will be one of Galted's heroes.  Along with the tramp who noshed him off and Jack Wolfskin.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next