The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

County Championship 2022 Thread

+7
Afro
sirfredperry
king_carlos
guildfordbat
Good Golly I'm Olly
JDizzle
Duty281
11 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

County Championship 2022 Thread - Page 3 Empty County Championship 2022 Thread

Post by Duty281 Mon 04 Apr 2022, 9:38 am

First topic message reminder :

With howling winds, snow, and minus temperatures hitting the green fields of England and Wales, it's a perfect time for the County Championship to return.

Back to basics this year. Two divisions. Ten teams in Division One, eight in Division two. Two get relegated from the former, two get promoted from the latter. The team that tops Division One are the County Champions, with no five-day final or conference system this season.

Division One
Essex, Gloucestershire, Hampshire, Kent, Lancashire, Northamptonshire, Somerset, Surrey, Warwickshire, Yorkshire.

Division Two
Derbyshire, Durham, Glamorgan, Leicestershire, Middlesex, Nottinghamshire, Sussex, Worcestershire.

Essex (7/2) and Lancashire (9/2) are considered the leading favourites to be County Champions. Lancashire fell just short last year, while Essex had a Covid-induced aberration of a season. It is tightly contested, however, and Somerset, Yorkshire, Hampshire, and defending champions Warwickshire should all be in the mix. Gloucestershire, Northants and beautiful Kent will be the ones battling to stay up.

Division Two may be somewhat mismatched, with Nottinghamshire (13/10) strong favourites to canter onwards and upwards, and Middlesex, Durham and Glamorgan are the most likely teams to be fighting for the second promotion spot. Derbyshire and Leicestershire will no doubt be looking at the wrong end of the table.

Will Warwickshire defend their title? Or is this the year Somerset finally win the main event? Are Nottinghamshire going to breeze through Division 2? And will Darren Stevens finally get the England call-up we all want to see?

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

guildfordbat and alfie like this post

Back to top Go down

County Championship 2022 Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: County Championship 2022 Thread

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 04 Jul 2022, 9:20 am

king_carlos wrote:1.Buttler (wk) 2.Roy 3.Malan 4.Bairstow 5.Stokes 6.Livingstone 7.Moeen 8.Woakes 9.Jof 10.Dilly 11.Rehan

County Championship 2022 Thread - Page 3 Screen10

Malan and Woakes in the T20 side? In the year of our lord 2022 King Carlos?

I can't subscribe. Please see yourself out
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

king_carlos likes this post

Back to top Go down

County Championship 2022 Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: County Championship 2022 Thread

Post by JDizzle Mon 04 Jul 2022, 10:01 am

Buttler
Smeed
Livingstone
Bairstow
Brook
Moeen
Howell
Archer
Rashid
Stone
Ahmed

No further questions.

JDizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 04 Jul 2022, 10:04 am

That lineup has a distinct lack of Will Jacks for my liking
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Thu 07 Jul 2022, 10:10 am

JDizzle wrote:Dan Mousley might just be the next England white ball gun. Striking at 180+ from the middle order in this year’s Blast - at the age of only 20.

Mousley gets a wildcard selection for the Hundred, along with George Scrimshaw too

Mousley joins Livingstone, Moeen, Smeed, Olly Stone, Chris Benjamin at the Butterkist. If only they hadn't picked up bloody Matthew Wade as overseas, they'd have my support!
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Mon 11 Jul 2022, 1:18 pm

Even Sibley's converted to Bazball - 55* off 87 in the first session with 11 fours.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by king_carlos Mon 11 Jul 2022, 1:49 pm

Duty281 wrote:Even Sibley's converted to Bazball - 55* off 87 in the first session with 11 fours.
If Sibley wants to get back to Test cricket he simply has to develop scoring shots through the offside against pace and some sort of release against spin.

Given his massive stride he should be able to sweep effectively against spin for instance. It's a higher risk shot with DRS but he needs to develop something otherwise decent spinners can just pin him at one end knowing it's only a matter of time.

I'm not an all in Bazball advocate but for some players I think that mindset can work. Lees was looking like a leftie version of Sibley for instance. With McCullum's tactics Lees is actually playing scoring shots through the offside again. Do I think Lees will suddenly be a long term Test opener? Honestly no. Do I think Lees specifically will score more runs with that mindset? Yep. I think with flawed players going a bit harder at the right bowlers (absolutely key point there!) can help mask those flaws.

king_carlos

alfie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowlandbrit Tue 12 Jul 2022, 1:00 pm

Having had a chance to get their eye in against some of the best international seam bowlers, the England openers pop back to their counties and score a combined 12 runs.

Lowlandbrit

Back to top Go down

Post by dummy_half Wed 13 Jul 2022, 12:57 pm

Simon Harmer bowling Essex towards victory against Gloucestershire: 5-44 in the first innings followed by 8-112 second up. Leaves Essex chasing 79.

Hampshire well placed v Warwickshire

Kent v Northants evenly poised

Lancashire 266-1 replying to 446 by Somerset, so odds on a draw unless there's a major collapse.

Yorkshire v Surrey also a run fest, looking like a draw.

dummy_half

Back to top Go down

Post by JDizzle Wed 13 Jul 2022, 2:28 pm

Ed Pollock is BazBall.

JDizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by dummy_half Wed 13 Jul 2022, 2:53 pm

JDizzle wrote:Ed Pollock is BazBall.

I assume that it's not a particularly large ground? Merchant Taylors' School. Even so 109 in 73 is going some.

dummy_half

Back to top Go down

Post by JDizzle Wed 13 Jul 2022, 2:55 pm

One boundary is short. But the pitch is very up and down - 240 is the highest score in three completed innings and Pollock has been hit a few times, it’s been exceptional batting.

JDizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Wed 13 Jul 2022, 6:07 pm

Treble century for Jennings today. Treble! His first in FC cricket.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Thu 14 Jul 2022, 2:42 pm

Leicestershire rack up 756/4 declared. That epitomises the county season.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by king_carlos Tue 19 Jul 2022, 12:45 pm

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/62205008

A few people have been trying to raise the challenges that cricket will face due to climate change for a while now. Pretty scary frankly that we are seeing these measures already though.

king_carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Sat 23 Jul 2022, 12:23 pm

Sam Northeast on the verge of getting the 11th 400 in FC cricket, and the first since Lara v England in 2004.

Just looking at the stats and never realised this one before - Hanif Mohammed once made 499 for Karachi before being dismissed. Imagine being dismissed on 499. And that dismissal was a run-out. Run-out on 499!

Northeast is on 378*.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Sat 23 Jul 2022, 12:59 pm

400 for Northeast. clap

Brought up with a mammoth six. He came to the crease at 9/2, was dropped some point yesterday, now the score's 793/5.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Sat 23 Jul 2022, 1:26 pm

Glamorgan have declared, it seems, so Northeast will remain etched on to the history books with 410*, and his batting partner Cooke marooned on 191*.

Glamorgan have declared to give themselves 65 overs to bowl Leicestershire out and force an unlikely win. Had they batted on maybe Northeast would have eclipsed Lara's 501*. Glamorgan are pushing for promotion, so I guess they have to take a chance on winning, however unlikely it may be.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Sat 23 Jul 2022, 6:03 pm

And Glamorgan pulled off the victory, bowling Leicestershire out inside 60 overs. Leics were only 4 down after 37 overs, but a terrible collapse happened.

Leicestershire scored 584ao in the first innings and lost by an innings. Wow. Northeast's 410* was in a winning effort after all.

Long live the County Championship.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by JDizzle Sat 23 Jul 2022, 9:00 pm

Easy for me to say, but no-one will remember who won this game in two years. Everyone would have remembered if SNE had made 502!

JDizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sat 23 Jul 2022, 10:50 pm

JDizzle wrote:Easy for me to say, but no-one will remember who won this game in two years. Everyone would have remembered if SNE had made 502!

Far far more satisfying for Northeast for those runs to have come in a stirring victory, one which firmly puts Glamorgan in the title race, than a nonsensical bore draw.
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

guildfordbat likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by king_carlos Sat 23 Jul 2022, 11:05 pm

I've always really rated Northeast since seeing him bat live early in his career. His form just fell off a cliff abruptly about the time he'd have been nailed on for an England chance if he'd kept the same trajectory. It'd be great if he could have a late surge in his career.

king_carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie Sun 24 Jul 2022, 3:29 am

Yes it does appear Northeast's timing was unfortunately "off". He was certainly touted as one of the upcoming England stars a few years ago ; only to lose form at absolutely the wrong time.

Bit late now , I think. And to be a bit picky I wonder if scoring 400 in a match where 584 plays 795 really proves all that much - though it is obviously a great achievement and one he now has securely in his bag.

Agree with Olly to do it in a winning cause is a big extra ...

alfie

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Sun 24 Jul 2022, 10:29 am

I think for now Northeast will be very pleased with the 410 coming in a winning effort...but in forty years time when he's looking back at his career, maybe he'll wish it was a 502 or greater!

Surrey currently have a 14 point advantage over Hampshire, with four games to play. Hampshire have managed to win 7 to Surrey's 6 thus far, but Surrey are unbeaten and Hampshire have lost 2, which is proving to be a difference, as is Surrey's 8 extra batting bonus points. Not out of the question that Lancashire can gatecrash it and win the title, but they'd need a near-perfect run from here.

Gloucestershire are certainly relegated, the only winless side in Division 1. The battle to avoid the second relegation spot is however keenly contested. Somerset, surprisingly enough, occupy it in 9th, but they're only 26 points away from 5th-placed Yorkshire, who aren't safe just yet. Kent, Northants and champions Warwickshire are in 6th, 7th and 8th respectively. Any of those could go down.

Notts haven't dominated Division Two as much as expected, but they've got a 15 point lead at the top and they should be topping the division come season's end. Glamorgan are just 8 points ahead of Middlesex in the race for second and Derbyshire, 16 behind Middlesex, could still get promoted, which would be a great surprise! Leicestershire are winless and rooted to the foot of the table.

One more set of games happening this week, then the County Championship takes a hiatus until September. The last scheduled day of County Championship action this season is the 29th September, when it rains and gets dark. But, hey, the Hundred has to be accommodated for. Rolling Eyes

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by guildfordbat Mon 25 Jul 2022, 9:09 am

Good Golly I'm Olly wrote:
JDizzle wrote:Easy for me to say, but no-one will remember who won this game in two years. Everyone would have remembered if SNE had made 502!

Far far more satisfying for Northeast for those runs to have come in a stirring victory, one which firmly puts Glamorgan in the title race, than a nonsensical bore draw.

Predictably a Championship follower and supporter like me is firmly with Olly there. 

JD - in years to come, whilst I accept more would have remembered SNE scoring 502, I assure you that a good few Glamorgan members will long remember this win and especially if it leads to promotion.

guildfordbat

Back to top Go down

Post by guildfordbat Mon 25 Jul 2022, 9:15 am

Duty281 wrote:I think for now Northeast will be very pleased with the 410 coming in a winning effort...but in forty years time when he's looking back at his career, maybe he'll wish it was a 502 or greater!

Surrey currently have a 14 point advantage over Hampshire, with four games to play. Hampshire have managed to win 7 to Surrey's 6 thus far, but Surrey are unbeaten and Hampshire have lost 2, which is proving to be a difference, as is Surrey's 8 extra batting bonus points. Not out of the question that Lancashire can gatecrash it and win the title, but they'd need a near-perfect run from here.

Gloucestershire are certainly relegated, the only winless side in Division 1. The battle to avoid the second relegation spot is however keenly contested. Somerset, surprisingly enough, occupy it in 9th, but they're only 26 points away from 5th-placed Yorkshire, who aren't safe just yet. Kent, Northants and champions Warwickshire are in 6th, 7th and 8th respectively. Any of those could go down.

Notts haven't dominated Division Two as much as expected, but they've got a 15 point lead at the top and they should be topping the division come season's end. Glamorgan are just 8 points ahead of Middlesex in the race for second and Derbyshire, 16 behind Middlesex, could still get promoted, which would be a great surprise! Leicestershire are winless and rooted to the foot of the table.

One more set of games happening this week, then the County Championship takes a hiatus until September. The last scheduled day of County Championship action this season is the 29th September, when it rains and gets dark. But, hey, the Hundred has to be accommodated for. Rolling Eyes

Good overview there, Duty. The only caveat I would add is that appallingly we still don't know the structure of the County Championship for 2023. Players and their teams' supporters don't know what divisions there will be next season and the criteria for any promotion and relegation.

All that is certain is The Hundred. Whilst I'm not a Hundred hater, it seems wrong to give any format the preference rather than looking at all and the possible consequences as a whole.

guildfordbat

Duty281 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JDizzle Mon 25 Jul 2022, 11:26 am

guildfordbat wrote:
Good Golly I'm Olly wrote:

Predictably a Championship follower and supporter like me is firmly with Olly there. 

JD - in years to come, whilst I accept more would have remembered SNE scoring 502, I assure you that a good few Glamorgan members will long remember this win and especially if it leads to promotion.

It’s a shame you are both wrong on this occasion.  County Championship 2022 Thread - Page 3 1f609

I am sure the players and members will be delighted with the win - but for a sport that is so obsessed with statistics and history, the chance to have one of your players break such a well known record will almost certainly never come round again. There are always other games to win.

JDizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie Mon 25 Jul 2022, 12:48 pm

Well he did still need another 93 Smile

Would have been a bit of an anti-climax if he'd got out for a mere 447...

alfie

Back to top Go down

Post by JDizzle Tue 26 Jul 2022, 9:53 pm

A sneaky 4/44 for Ollie Robinson on return against D2 topping Notts. The top four too - including Hameed, Duckett and Joe Clarke. He’s in England’s best team if (big if) you can rely on him for a full Test match.

JDizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Tue 26 Jul 2022, 10:12 pm

Good return for Robinson, though I note 15 wickets fell on the first day so seems very bowling-friendly conditions. Not sure Robinson gets into England's best team because of his lack of reliability. Potts has gone ahead of him this summer.

May see Robinson for the South Africa series though, particularly with Woakes' knee still buggered.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 26 Jul 2022, 10:14 pm

I see Zak Crawley had a 27 ball duck today - he is not having the county stint the selectors would have been hoping for having shown faith in him...
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by JDizzle Tue 26 Jul 2022, 10:32 pm

Robinson a better pure bowler than Potts IMO, but maybe Potts fits better for the middle overs hard graft - constantly at the batters, in a partnership with Broad and Anderson if they are both locked in. But yes, reliability needs to be shown by Robinson.

I worry for Woakes - sounds like he has multiple injuries. If he loses his nip…

Crawley’s FC average dipped below 30 after that knock. It’s unfair on him to keep picking him.

JDizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie Wed 27 Jul 2022, 1:39 am

Good Golly I'm Olly wrote:I see Zak Crawley had a 27 ball duck today - he is not having the county stint the selectors would have been hoping for having shown faith in him...

A concern , with CC chances running out ahead of the SA series. Word was they want to keep faith in him regardless ; but is it wise to go into a potentially tough contest with an opener so out of form ? And if not Crawley : who ?

alfie

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Wed 27 Jul 2022, 1:00 pm

Three more for Robinson this morning.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Thu 28 Jul 2022, 12:12 pm

Zak Crawley out for 4 in his final FC innings before the South Africa series.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Thu 28 Jul 2022, 3:45 pm

Evening, Fawlty, Hampshire won.

And Surrey and Lancashire look well on their way to winning as well.

Winless Gloucestershire are so desperate for the winning feeling that they've declared with 37 overs left, setting Northants a tempting 202.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Fri 12 Aug 2022, 2:14 pm

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/62510228

Oh no. The end for Darren Stevens at Kent, as Kent aren't offering him a new deal. Stevens' season hasn't got going this year as he has been plagued by persistent injuries.

Will another county take him on or is it the final curtain?

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by JDizzle Fri 12 Aug 2022, 7:32 pm

Duty281 wrote:https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/62510228

Oh no. The end for Darren Stevens at Kent, as Kent aren't offering him a new deal. Stevens' season hasn't got going this year as he has been plagued by persistent injuries.

Possibly the only better player never capped for England still playing announced he will retire at the end for the season too. James Hildreth is walking away from the game at the end of 2022 as well.

JDizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by king_carlos Sat 13 Aug 2022, 12:11 am

Durham to sign Stevens and bin Stokes. You heard it here first.

king_carlos

Duty281 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Sat 13 Aug 2022, 1:22 pm

JDizzle wrote:

Possibly the only better player never capped for England still playing announced he will retire at the end for the season too. James Hildreth is walking away from the game at the end of 2022 as well.

Always surprised Hildreth never got a call-up, especially around the time England were messing around with the likes of Bopara at 3.

Hildreth did make a substitute appearance during the 2005 Ashes, I think he took a catch against Ponting. Does that make him the last involved professional player from the 2005 Ashes?

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by guildfordbat Sat 13 Aug 2022, 5:26 pm

Duty281 wrote:
JDizzle wrote:

Always surprised Hildreth never got a call-up, especially around the time England were messing around with the likes of Bopara at 3.

Hildreth did make a substitute appearance during the 2005 Ashes, I think he took a catch against Ponting. Does that make him the last involved professional player from the 2005 Ashes?

I think Jimmy was in the squad for the final Test of that Ashes series but ended up as 12th man, losing out out to Collingwood for the final place. Pretty sure no one else from that time is still playing professionally. Australians (albeit not all) typically retire earlier than England players and so I doubt any of their squad are still playing.

guildfordbat

Duty281 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by king_carlos Sun 14 Aug 2022, 12:00 am

Jimmy was 12th man throughout the series I believe then Collingwood came in for Jones, somewhat controversially at the time as England were winning through attack cricket. Colly of course played his hand on the final day though by chewing up balls.

Tremlett was around the squads too with Jimmy but he was dropped for the 5th Test after Jones got injured as he apparently got the yips in the nets!

Gary Pratt was captaining Cumbria as recently as last season.

From the Australian side the last one in their touring squad to play professional cricket was Brad Hodge in 2018 due to his late T20 career. I don't think anyone would have predicted that in 2005!

king_carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie Sun 14 Aug 2022, 9:22 am

Yeah I think they are all done with professional cricket : though Brad Hodge was still playing in my local club competition a couple of years back - don't know if they were paying him Smile Haven't seen him for a while though so I think he's done.

alfie

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Sun 04 Sep 2022, 8:30 pm

County Championship resumes tomorrow. Might be a rain-affected week.

Hampshire trail Surrey by 16 points, both have three games left. Hampshire are playing this week, Surrey aren't, so a chance for Hampshire to heap the pressure on. Somerset have a crucial relegation battle against 99%-relegated Gloucestershire. In division two, Glamorgan can take a sizable stride to promotion if they beat Worcestershire.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by guildfordbat Sun 04 Sep 2022, 11:58 pm

Duty281 wrote:County Championship resumes tomorrow. Might be a rain-affected week.

Hampshire trail Surrey by 16 points, both have three games left. Hampshire are playing this week, Surrey aren't, so a chance for Hampshire to heap the pressure on. Somerset have a crucial relegation battle against 99%-relegated Gloucestershire. In division two, Glamorgan can take a sizable stride to promotion if they beat Worcestershire.

And at 10:30 as we're in September.  Very Happy

guildfordbat

Duty281 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Mon 05 Sep 2022, 10:11 pm

Two noticeable things in the County Championship today.

Jennings got a century for Lancashire, but his side had an England-esque collapse as they went from 231/1 to 269/8 against Yorkshire.

And 20 wickets fell on the opening day between Notts and Leics. Notts, surprisingly, bowled out for 201, however they responded to shoot Leics out for just 93. The Leicestershire scorecard is excellent - opener Evans carried his bat for an unbeaten 50. But from 2 downwards the scorecard reads - 1, 6, 2, 0, 1, 9, 0, 1, 0, and 6. Extras got 17.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Thu 08 Sep 2022, 4:59 pm

Fantastic win for Hampshire who defied the rain to get an innings win, with maximum bonus points, in the fading light v Northants. Makes the title race very close - Hampshire 8 points ahead of Surrey, but Surrey have a game in hand when they go to Northants next week.

Somerset were saved by the rain, getting a draw against hapless Gloucestershire.

In division two, Durham may be deducted up to 16 points, harming their chances of promotion, because player Maddinson's bat was too big and contravened regulations.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by guildfordbat Thu 08 Sep 2022, 8:52 pm

Duty281 wrote:Fantastic win for Hampshire who defied the rain to get an innings win, with maximum bonus points, in the fading light v Northants. Makes the title race very close - Hampshire 8 points ahead of Surrey, but Surrey have a game in hand when they go to Northants next week.

Somerset were saved by the rain, getting a draw against hapless Gloucestershire.

In division two, Durham may be deducted up to 16 points, harming their chances of promotion, because player Maddinson's bat was too big and contravened regulations.

Although I was rooting for Northants and the rain at Southampton, I applaud Hampshire's success today. Not just their players  - Ronnie Barker again leading from the front - but also their ground staff in enabling the match to be played to a positive conclusion.

guildfordbat

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Mon 12 Sep 2022, 12:14 pm

Some good games this week, and while there's some rain around today, it's clearer for most of the week so there should be more positive results than last week.

Surrey need at least a draw v Northants to get back ahead of Hampshire, but Northants have made a confident start to get to 70/0. Warwickshire are playing Somerset, where the losers will be occupying the second relegation spot in Division One. Somerset 17/1 when the rain hit. And Middlesex v Glamorgan, where the winners will take a huge step to promotion to Division One. Glamorgan presently in early trouble with the score reading 93/5.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Tue 13 Sep 2022, 6:19 pm

The relegation thriller between Warwickshire and Somerset looks like it'll go down to the wire. Somerset 219ao, after being 82/7, and Warwickshire only mustered 196 in response. Warwickshire were 141/4, then Brooks sparked a collapse which has given his side the edge in the game.

Northants and Surrey a slower game, yet still entertaining and enthralling. Northants ground out 339 in their first innings, two centurions with no one else making above 20, and Surrey are 224/5 in reply. Amla keeping the innings together as Surrey were 80/4 at one point. Could still go either way, but Northants are ahead and Surrey's unbeaten record is under great threat.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Wed 14 Sep 2022, 12:44 pm

Tom Curran's picked a fine moment to get his first first-class hundred, bringing it up in just 85 balls. Has put Surrey into a lead of 49, though they did lose Amla and the no.9 batsman in the last three balls before lunch to leave them eight down.

Duty281

VTR likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next