The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

England's Summer of Cricket 2022 as Joe Root Steps Down

+18
Mind the windows Tino.
king_carlos
Pal Joey
Lowlandbrit
James100
JuliusHMarx
VTR
TRUSSMAN66
JDizzle
kingraf
guildfordbat
Afro
msp83
Soul Requiem
Duty281
Good Golly I'm Olly
alfie
dummy_half
22 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

England's Summer of Cricket 2022 as Joe Root Steps Down - Page 2 Empty England's Summer of Cricket 2022 as Joe Root Steps Down

Post by dummy_half Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:47 am

First topic message reminder :

Must be assuming Southee can't be as ineffective again.

dummy_half

Back to top Go down

England's Summer of Cricket 2022 as Joe Root Steps Down - Page 2 Empty Re: England's Summer of Cricket 2022 as Joe Root Steps Down

Post by alfie Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:20 pm

Duty281 wrote:Don't agree with double spin, maybe it's a light issue? Does look very gloomy in Leeds at the moment.

Makes little sense to me : already twenty two easy runs since they resumed....new ball twenty overs away yet. First time today I'd be critical of Stokes' tactics.

If light was considered a problem think we'd have seen the umpires fussing about with light meters , no ?

Aha...Broad coming back on. Good.

alfie

Back to top Go down

England's Summer of Cricket 2022 as Joe Root Steps Down - Page 2 Empty Re: England's Summer of Cricket 2022 as Joe Root Steps Down

Post by Duty281 Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:24 pm

Yep, very poor captaincy. Root did something similar in one of the losing tests v India last year.

Has allowed Blundell and Mitchell to settle in at the start of this session. Stokes very unhappy with the old ball.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:34 pm

Mitchell/Blundell seem to have some magical powers against England this series...no one else has looked remotely secure all day and now they are pushing along nicely at 154/5.

Love to know the thinking behind the dual spin attack on resumption. Surely not just to avoid over rate fines ?

Ball change now ...as usual , England have been trying for a while...will be happy to get a different one at last !

alfie

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:35 pm

This whole ball changing thing is a nonsense. ICC need to do something about it. No problem with a ball being changed if it is out of shape, but there can't be a situation where umpires are badgered about it every two minutes.

England's attitude in the field has been terrible since they came back out; you wouldn't have thought they took a wicket with the last ball of the afternoon session! It's as though the thought of facing the Blundell/Mitchell partnership once again has demoralised them.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by guildfordbat Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:43 pm

In from the beach and Mrs Bat having a shower allowing me to catch up with the score and your illuminating comments.
Noticed Alfie was asking about JOverton earlier from a Surrey perspective. Without doubt, he has bowled well this season and is much improved from last. The guy getting most of the credit for that is Azhar Mahmood, ex Surrey and Pakistan seamer and now Surrey’s interim bowling coach. The noticeable change has been to shorten JOve’s run up. This seems to have enhanced his accuracy and allowed him to bowl longer spells and not return knackered and expensive later on. That said, I think there’s still wisdom in the saying of one swallow doesn’t make a summer. He’ll need to keep consistently producing like he has recently to fully convince me. As well as by Azhar, he’s also been helped by Surrey putting out a strong and effective seam attack in almost all their games. They’ve generally all bowled well and helped each other get wickets and add to their individual tallies.
As for JOve’s speed, it’s probably up there compared to many County bowlers but I reckon it’s a bit over hyped in considering him ready for Tests. What he does have though is the ability to make the odd one lift and catch the batter by surprise.
Don’t know how this measures up to what you’ve seen today. Unable to watch this Test as am in Greece.
Other plus points about him - real biffer with the bat, inelegant but if he connects it travels. Also for such a big chap, surprisingly nimble in the field with a very good pair of hands.
PS. Gather Foakes mucked up a review.

guildfordbat

Pal Joey, Duty281 and VTR like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:44 pm

Root back already ! Weird. Can only think they are trying to get quick overs done now as they are expecting rain to curtail play soon ...wanting to get a new ball early tomorrow .

Seems like too much planning for what might possibly happen rather than just going for the throat... It doesn't seem to match the New Approach at all ...

alfie

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:52 pm

Shame to hear cricket hasn't spread to Greece!

Mitchell with his 4th 50+ score of the series in five innings. Should have been out for 3, not 190, in the last test, but Root dropped it. Should have been out for 9 today, but England didn't review it. How many more tonight?

Duty281

guildfordbat likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:55 pm

Mitchell to fifty...inevitable ! What a series he's having. These two getting NZ right back into the match - aided by these peculiar England tactics .

That earlier non review looking more significant by the over...

Strange decision then to give Blundell out caught ...quickly overturned on review. Umpires getting a few wrong today !

alfie

Back to top Go down

Post by guildfordbat Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:08 pm

Duty281 wrote:Shame to hear cricket hasn't spread to Greece!

Not when on holiday with Mrs Bat anyway!

guildfordbat

Duty281 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by msp83 Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:09 pm

Following the game on cricinfo now. They mention DRS is down... Messed up reviews, non-reviews, and now this... And England attacking relentlessly with their recently discovered version of Jadeja and Ashwin!

msp83

Back to top Go down

Post by msp83 Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:12 pm

So the rain... Will that be it for the day? If so, through this partnership, New Zealand has kind of made it more or less a shared day.

msp83

Back to top Go down

Post by dummy_half Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:23 pm

I'd still say England's day, although only really a 55/45 one now. Apparently decent batting wicket but they've kept a lid on the run rate pretty well all day and chipped away with wickets throughout. Must be absolutely kicking themselves regarding the non-review of Mitchell's LBW, as you really don't want to have to get the opposition's most in form batsman out twice.

dummy_half

Back to top Go down

Post by msp83 Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:37 pm

Ah well, passing shower only it seems. They are back out there, and no overs lost to the rain. Over rate is another matter despite the spin twin attack.

msp83

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:51 pm

Really poor review from England after the break. Still comfortably England's day so far, even if this partnership has been frustrating. It is a really good batting wicket.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:49 pm

100 partnership to end the day. clap

If you missed the first two tests, this is exactly what it's been like. Kiwi top four make starts, but not top contributions, then Mitchell and Blundell combine to frustrate and score. Only four Kiwi batsmen average above 30 in this series - Bracewell with 37 (one test), CdG with 42 (one test), Blundell 71 and Mitchell 150.

Looks like it'll be a third ton in the series for Mitchell. His exploits in this series have pushed his career test average above 65 and (from a min. 16 test innings) there's only one batsman in test history with an average greater than his.

Potts and Leach were very impressive for England today. Potts with tremendous accuracy, he was bowling like a test veteran. He's really taken his chance in this series, which was awarded through the injuries of others, and England have a selection headache when Woakes and Robinson and Anderson and the rest return. Leach, who gets more backing from this skipper than the previous one, can hopefully go on to greater things. J Overton not so impressive, doesn't look a test player, though admittedly early days.

Use of the review system again terrible. Been a huge problem for England over the last few years. And that last session was diabolical. Kiwis five down at tea, on the ropes, so England start with two spinners! Energy and intensity was well down for the final couple of hours, which was baffling considering England's strong position.

225/5. You'd say advantage England on this good batting wicket, but England's batting (despite two fantastic chases) is hugely vulnerable and capable of being shot out for 120 on any surface. And they've still got to get these two out. I think New Zealand have botched their selection - again - in terms of bowlers, and they may have cause to regret not picking Ajaz Patel.

Good test. Well set up. Shouldn't be any danger of a draw as the weather looks brighter over the weekend.

Duty281

guildfordbat, alfie and VTR like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:30 am

I abandoned at the rain break but don't seem to have missed too much excitement. Hard to be sure but I wonder if NZ actually edged the day in the end with that unfinished stand ? Ball still new I guess so things might change quickly ; but if these two settle again , with some hitters to come , they might end up with a pretty handy total. Which looked very unlikely at tea.

What on earth were England thinking ? Fair enough to continue with Leach on resumption ; but surely you attack the new batsman immediately ? Especially given how he and Mitchell have been such a roadblock for England in the previous games... Instead we had Joe Root wheeling away harmlessly ; allowing Blundell to settle comfortably - he and Mitchell playing "milk the cow" for over after over ; and with the new ball so far away it was still out of sight...

Might have made no difference , of course - these two just bat well together and the ball was old ; but I thought the mantra was "seize the moment" - and somehow can't see Joe Root as the cutting edge weapon of choice.

Pales beside the daft review errors I suppose : letting Mitchell off is going to haunt them !  But really disappointing to me that England seemingly chose to sit and wait instead of carrying out their declared intent to attack at all costs. Ah well ... enough ranting.

Pleased for Leach after his previous troubles : much more control this time and two scalps - albeit one a total fluke. Will help his confidence and might be a sign for the second innings ? Overton was OK for a first show , I thought : mixed bag ; but some decent pace and one good wicket...he can work on that. Broad good as ever and Potts , though wicketless , was my bowler of the day. Very encouraging . Stokes not bowling points to a bit of an ongoing issue , it seems : hopefully he will be able to have a go later in the match if required.

As we always say , judge the pitch after both sides have batted ; so hard to say what is "par" for this. But I think NZ , having gone in batting-heavy , will want upwards of 350 at least. New ball will probably have a big say as to their chances of getting it - and then we will see which England batting group turn up this time...and whether it will be all hell-for-leather or a more moderated approach.

Could be another good contest.

alfie

Back to top Go down

Post by guildfordbat Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:08 am

Duty281 wrote:100 partnership to end the day. clap

If you missed the first two tests, this is exactly what it's been like. Kiwi top four make starts, but not top contributions, then Mitchell and Blundell combine to frustrate and score. Only four Kiwi batsmen average above 30 in this series - Bracewell with 37 (one test), CdG with 42 (one test), Blundell 71 and Mitchell 150.

Looks like it'll be a third ton in the series for Mitchell. His exploits in this series have pushed his career test average above 65 and (from a min. 16 test innings) there's only one batsman in test history with an average greater than his.

Potts and Leach were very impressive for England today. Potts with tremendous accuracy, he was bowling like a test veteran. He's really taken his chance in this series, which was awarded through the injuries of others, and England have a selection headache when Woakes and Robinson and Anderson and the rest return. Leach, who gets more backing from this skipper than the previous one, can hopefully go on to greater things. J Overton not so impressive, doesn't look a test player, though admittedly early days.

Use of the review system again terrible. Been a huge problem for England over the last few years. And that last session was diabolical. Kiwis five down at tea, on the ropes, so England start with two spinners! Energy and intensity was well down for the final couple of hours, which was baffling considering England's strong position.

225/5. You'd say advantage England on this good batting wicket, but England's batting (despite two fantastic chases) is hugely vulnerable and capable of being shot out for 120 on any surface. And they've still got to get these two out. I think New Zealand have botched their selection - again - in terms of bowlers, and they may have cause to regret not picking Ajaz Patel.

Good test. Well set up. Shouldn't be any danger of a draw as the weather looks brighter over the weekend.

Duty - being unable to watch, I really appreciate your overview of the day (and those from others, particularly Alfie). Robust opinions always welcome!
In line with my post yesterday, I’m inclined to agree that JOverton isn’t a test class bowler (at this stage anyway) but that, of course, doesn’t mean he’s not the most suitable to play here given all the absentees and the type of pack we want to go with.

As for NZ and as many of you have said, they do seem a bowler light. The value of CDG is probably most appreciated when he’s not there.

Frustratingly poor last session for England yesterday but I would still put us ahead on points atm, particularly given where the playing strengths of both sides look on paper. There again, what do I know and especially from here?!

guildfordbat

Duty281 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:50 am

Was going to say, I think Dummy has summarised it as England's day, but only 55/45 in the end, when at tea it was looking like we could really take control.

But still, a few wickets early on today, and we can keep NZ to in and around 300, which will be a good effort on what looks a good batting track.

As noted though, we are well in our realm to collapse for 150...but you'd hope with NZ being a bowler light, if we could get through the new ball spells without too much damage, we could make them toil in the field a fair bit. Bracewell bowled ok in the last test, but I really hope England are aggressive against him here to give NZ a proper headache, he's nothing special and not allowing him to just bowl overs at 3 an over will be key I think
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:08 am

Oh dear, Mitchell dropped on 80. Would have been a simple snatch for Root, but Foakes parried it away like a goalkeeper.

Going on what's happened before, I think Mitchell's now going to make 150+.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:11 am

Still no luck for Potts !

Praise for Foakes' keeping yesterday was fair enough (apart from referrals) : but he's made a right mess of that one - would have been a sitter for Root.

Just don't want to get Mitchell out , do they ?

alfie

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:12 am

Good Golly I'm Olly wrote:Bracewell bowled ok in the last test, but I really hope England are aggressive against him here to give NZ a proper headache, he's nothing special and not allowing him to just bowl overs at 3 an over will be key I think

Definitely. I think New Zealand have got a bit carried away with how he performed in the last test.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:17 am

Is Foakes on Daryl Mitchell's payroll? He deserves a cut of his match fee at least here Very Happy
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:22 am

Just one slip now for Overton ... With a ball 14 overs old. Have we accepted this is officially a road then ?

I have an uneasy feeling this is going to be another monster partnership. Having missed that early chance it might be a long wait for the next one...

alfie

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:27 am

Cruel game. Looked like it was going down leg, but no DRS!

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:28 am

Ha. One of my better jinxes Wink

Potts gets one at last...with drs out of action no review for Blundell : did he get an edge ? If not I think it was umpire's call at worst ; but it was unfortunate he didn't have the option to get it checked.

Still Potts deserved some luck at last.

244/6 so England will feel a bit better...

alfie

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:35 am

Now the tedium of England trying to get the ball changed, which will happen every two minutes for the next four hours unless it gets changed. Erasmus (the umpire not the philosopher) should tell 'em where to shove it.

Also just read that Rashid will miss the ODIs and T20s v India as he's off to Mecca. England will get to explore new options in that series.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:46 am

Anyone a bit surprised that Overton bowled before Broad this morning ? SB on now ; but I'd have thought he might have started the day , given the ball was only ten overs old.

Hasn't Potts bowled well here ! Hasn't got the figures like Lord's ; but I think he's might have actually been even better here.

Oops ! Another catch goes down ... YJB got the right hand on it but somehow couldn't hang on : Broad not amused...

alfie

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:51 am

I think it's part of the old 'make Stuart Broad angry' strategy. He didn't actually get first go with the second new ball last night - Overton and Potts did, but after Overton bowled one poor over first up, Broad was reinstated.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:51 am

England have missed a lot of chances since that excellent first match. Some of them haven't been easy ; but most of them ought to have been taken at this level.
Both these batsmen should be back in the shed by now.

Wonder if NZ will return the favour later , as they did at Trent Bridge ?

alfie

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:02 pm

31/1 in the first hour. Sedate stuff but it's intriguingly poised. Blundell unfortunate, Mitchell fortunate. Drops costing England as ever.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:04 pm

13 overs in that hour...1 wicket for 31. Less than they'd have wanted ; though at least they've kept Mitchell quiet so far.

Two chances missed otherwise this innings might have been just about done by now. Will they suffer badly for that later on ? Still looks quite nice conditions for bowling...

alfie

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:23 pm

The ball change does the trick.

Time for Mitchell to play some shots to get his side past 300.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:24 pm

Broad gets a successful ball change at last...

Rather annoying all this complaining about the balls ; but it does seem they are a lousy lot this year for some reason...both sides have been consistently unhappy with them.

Worked , too !

Bracewell gone this time...so the last drop didn't end up costing too much and Broad ended up with his man.

265/7 and Mitchell will need to shepherd the tail now...

alfie

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Requiem Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:30 pm

alfie wrote:Broad gets a successful ball change at last...

Rather annoying all this complaining about the balls ; but it does seem they are a lousy lot this year for some reason...both sides have been consistently unhappy with them.

Worked , too !

Bracewell gone this time...so the last drop didn't end up costing too much and Broad ended up with his man.

265/7 and Mitchell will need to shepherd the tail now...

Alex Hartley on TMS has mentioned that Dukes have changed stitcher and he's not as good as the previous guy, not getting the stitching as tight which is allowing moisture into the inner cork which is causing the problems.

I'm not sure how true it is but it does make sense

Soul Requiem

Duty281 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:34 pm

Southee isn't going to mess about...

Given Leach the charge and launched Broad over square... Might soften that "new" ball up Wink

alfie

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:39 pm

Tail exposed so here comes the short stuff to Southee. picard

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:43 pm

Duty281 wrote:Tail exposed so here comes the short stuff to Southee. picard

Not happy with that ! He's a number nine ; he will have a go anyway : why not just bowl at his stumps and back yourself ?

That's about 15 runs donated already...

alfie

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:44 pm

The year is 2078, test cricket is played twice a year, England no matter what, still bowling short pitched nonsense to the batsmen who can't bat for no apparent reason
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

VTR likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:47 pm

Hundred for Mitchell ! Raised in style with a lovely strike for six...

Had his luck , must be said...but a mighty effort - again. Well done him.

304/7 and NZ might just be heading for a Pretty Good Score on this...

alfie

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:48 pm

Another century from Mitchell. An utterly astonishing series with the bat for him, three centuries in three tests. Only in the team initially because of Nicholls' injury...he's done a Labuschagne to England!

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:48 pm

What Daryl Mitchell has done to Leach this summer will not be easily undone. Mentally. Emotionally. Probably even financially.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:54 pm

Fifty stand ...in six overs ! Southee 30 already as England still fantasising that the short ball is the best tactic to the tail...

Has anyone done the math on how many times this has actually worked rather than costing a bunch of quick runs ?

Really disappointed they are still going immediately to this ...thought the new leaders might have thought of something better.

alfie

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:02 pm

They finally caught Mitchell!
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:07 pm

Ah, Mitchell couldn't resist. Just two balls from sanctuary, he couldn't resist. The missed review cost 100 overall, the drop cost 29.

But that second hour was still good for New Zealand. About 70 runs added, due primarily to the idiocy of England choosing to bang it in short to a tailender. Why?! It's part of English cricket identity. I remember England doing it in 2012, under Strauss' command, as a game in Sri Lanka steadily got away from them.

325/8. Think that's advantage New Zealand. Though they may have missed out a little on a pitch that looks good for 400, it seems that deterioration will happen and it'll be tough for England to bat last on. Bracewell could be a handful, but they should have picked Patel. It's also a wicket that requires batting discipline, I don't think you can expect to blast away, unlike Trent Bridge, so that may not be suited to the English batting.

Still got to get these last two, however, and if England continue the barrage then 400 isn't impossible!

Duty281

alfie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:10 pm

Well Mitchell couldn't resist and paid the penalty on the stroke of lunch...he will doubtless be annoyed but he has put his team in a good position after that hundred run session.

England really need to wrap it up quickly when they come back out. Don't think this pitch will be fun to bat on late in the match - although NZ are a bit light on for spin options. I feel England have gone backwards a bit in this innings and need to have a bit of a think about their tactics before the next game. Getting Mitchell like that has perhaps saved them from conceding a really big total ; but the batsmen will need to come to the party if they want to get back on terms here.

alfie

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:49 pm

Leach has 5! clap

329ao. Time for England's reply and quite frankly your guess is as good as mine. 450 wouldn't surprise me, neither would 150.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:51 pm

329 all out, the final two wrapped up by good catches in the deep after lunch to give Leach his five wicket haul!

I think that is under par from New Zealand personally - yes, England may rue some missed chances, but a decent effort overall after losing the toss.

Now upto the batsmen to hopefully rack up 400+ on what is a good pitch - yes beginning to spin a bit, but nothing outrageous!
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:00 pm

Deary me, Mitchell drops one second ball. Difficult one, but one that should be taken at this level, I reckon.

Doesn't cost much. Lees gets bowled with one best described as 'unplayable' from Boult.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:06 pm

Wow. Had to go out and missed the (very quick!) end of the NZ innings.

Then one in to see see Lees dropped - by Mitchell , of course Wink and then bowled by Boult all in five balls...

Moving the game along , eh ?

Reckon that is a decent score by NZ . Well done Leach for wrapping them up and getting his five ; but I suspect the batsmen might have a tricky time today...

alfie

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:09 pm

Duty281 wrote:Deary me, Mitchell drops one second ball. Difficult one, but one that should be taken at this level, I reckon.

Doesn't cost much. Lees gets bowled with one best described as 'unplayable' from Boult.

Was a ripper , no ? Crawley might think Lees has this time copped the one that he usually gets before he's been able to settle...

He could really do with a score today.

alfie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next