The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - Monday 29th May 2023 (Episode 4)

+5
Bentyf1
Uryu Ishida
Marky
x12x
JJJohnson
9 posters

Go down

6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - Monday 29th May 2023 (Episode 4) Empty 6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - Monday 29th May 2023 (Episode 4)

Post by JJJohnson Mon 22 May 2023, 6:54 pm

Live from Braehead Arena, Glasgow
Start time: 9pm live on Amazon Prime
Official theme song: ‘All of the Lights’ by Kanye West/Rihanna

Bout 1
Liam Wood vs Alex Garcia

Bout 2
*Winning team will compete for a world title at From The Ashes*
Marty Helms/Tyler Roth vs GazzyD/Rex Adamson

*MAJOR "FROM THE ASHES" ANNOUNCEMENT

Bout 3
Mike Hill vs Geoff Steel

Bout 4
Johnny Oko vs Cameron Faith

Main Event
*Winning team will compete for a world title at From The Ashes*
Clarke James/Uryu Ishida vs Eddy Kent/Scott Harris

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - Monday 29th May 2023 (Episode 4) Empty Re: 6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - Monday 29th May 2023 (Episode 4)

Post by x12x Tue 23 May 2023, 5:15 am

A youtube video begins from a channel called “BehindTheCurtain69420”

Our scene begins in the back of the Copper Box Arena as we see Liam Wood stood with a nerdy looking guy, the man is wearing a t-shirt that reads “Dru Despint:Behind The Curtain” and shown to be the host Dru. Dru smiles to the camera as he introduces himself

Dru: Ladies and gents it is your host, Dru here with a huge exclusive interview! I am joined by a former EWF world champion, a former superstar of the year and a man who over the past two weeks has shown himself to once again be a dominant force in a 6CWF ring!

Wood lets a small smile small over his face with Dru's intro as Dru gets in to his first question

DD: Liam, as many fans know you actually made your debut in this very arena a decade ago when you started your journey in this business, can you tell me what this place means to you?

Wood: You want me to be completely honest with you? I have some great memories in this building that will always mean the world to me but we could have started 6CWF back over in the states, we could have found a new territory and I'd still have come back. When I first came back I pointed out the significants of me returning here but now, it's like someone wants to run that significants in to the f*****g ground...

Dru seems to mutter “I'll have to edit that out” as Wood continues to speak

Wood: Instead of fighting for world titles like I should be, I'm getting stalked by freaks and getting ambushed by people looking to take me down memory lane. It's not going to end well for them or anyone else who feels the need to try and do it.

DD: As we saw Alex Garcia made a shocking return after your match with Dario Machiavelli. As you have stated so far your career back in the company does seem to be replaying some of the greatest moments in EWF...are there any other names we might end up seeing?

Wood shakes his head

Wood: I hope not...I thought after what I did to Spraxz and Dario that anyone with a link to EWF would do the smart thing and stay a long lost memory. I'm not the Viper that EWF used to know, I'm a whole different monster now and as Dario Machiavelli found out, I'm ready to erase any memories of that company that aren't me.

DD: Some people have said they'd love to see returns from some of the bigger EWF names...how do you respond to that?

Wood: I am the ONLY 'big' EWF name and that is what I have had to show for the last two weeks and I will show yet again when I step in to the ring with Alex Garcia. A message I have to any guys who want to test that is...don't. It's not worth the pain and humiliation that you'll go through.

DD: So there's nobody from your past you'd be happy to see?

Wood: I thought I made it pretty clear...I'm not for the past.

Dru jumps back in and changes the subject, this time talking about another face from Wood's past who we see two weeks prior

DD: Talking about people from your past..two weeks ago we saw the return of a former flame of yours in the form of Emmy Matthews and fans were shocked that you seemed to tight lipped on this...the rumours are that you two might be back together, especially after what we saw in Dario's footage...care to give us an exclusive?!

Wood: There's nothing to say...whatever rumours there are, are just that...just like I'm not here to relive my greatest hits, I'm not here to make the same mistakes that I made over and over again.

DD: So your relationship was a mistake? That will break a lot of fans hearts to hear...

Wood snaps back

Wood: That isn't what I said! When you're in this business it's you against the world and anyone you invite in to your life becomes a part of that battle. You don't just put yourself on the line but you put them on the line as well. They become a distraction, they become someone who can be used against you...how many times have we seen family and friends get dragged in to this and get hurt? I can't be the person who puts someone in danger like that...look, can we move on? Isn't your podcast meant to be about wrestling and not teen drama bullsh¡t?!

DD: yeah, sorry...

Wood: What you should be talking about is that while other guys on the roster are fighting for shots at world titles, I'm fighting yet another person who didn't deserve to stand toe to toe with me back then and sure as hell doesn't deserve it now. Alex Garcia is just another wannabe back for his 15 minutes of fame but he's about to realise that if he can make the full 15, it's going to be 15 minutes of hell.

Wood is clearly worked up but it's hard to tell if it's because of the mention of Emmy or his match next Monday against Alex Garcia. Dru attempts to speak again

DD: So if you could be facing anyone else who...

As Dru speaks Wood, still clearly angry, shakes his head cutting Dru off.

Wood: I think we're done here man...

Wood walks out of shot leaving Dru a little dejected but he quickly puts a smile on and finishes the segment

Dru: well, I guess that it then! Thanks for watching guys, make sure to tune in to Proving Grounds next week to watch if Liam can put his money where his mouth is and take out another memory of his past. I've been Dru Despint and this has been Behind The Curtain!

The camera cuts to Dru's end title for the video where you can see links to his other videos such as a 6CWF prediction video and a playlist of his other interviews with other wrestlers.

x12x

Back to top Go down

6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - Monday 29th May 2023 (Episode 4) Empty Re: 6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - Monday 29th May 2023 (Episode 4)

Post by Marky Tue 23 May 2023, 10:35 am

Christy James is in her role as a roving reporter outdoors at the back of the Braehead Arena, to see which 6CWF stars she can interview on this fresh Glasgow morning ahead of another huge Proving Grounds episode, she sees Rex Adamson jogging and although she tries to pretend she didn't see him, Rex stops and removes his ear buds, and is slightly breathless as he stands next to Christy. Rex beckons for a show runner to get him some water, as he catches his breath.

Rex: 7 miles Christy. Not bad eh. Got to keep working on the cardio. Get that stamina. If you like I can pop my shirt off and show you what I mean.

CJ: That wont be necessary...

Rex had gone to lift his shirt but doesn't. He gets handed a bottle of water and takes a big swig before continuing

Rex: So, let me guess. You're here to get reactions from everyone involved in weird tag team matches where the winning pairs get to compete for a World Championship at From The Ashes? Maybe you didn't want to speak to me. Maybe you wanted to speak to someone like Uryu Ishida, or GazzyD...

Christy frowns as Rex grins knowingly

Rex: It's fine. We don't judge. We all have our types. We all have our... kinks. But go on. Ask me.

Christy isn't happy but composes herself to ask Rex a question, as he drinks more of his water

CJ: What are your thoughts on having to team with a rival to take on another set of rivals, in order to earn a World Championship opportunity?

Rex: To be honest with you Christy... It's mixed emotions for me. Obviously I'm delighted to be in the World Championship scene. It’s where I want to be and frankly, it’s where I deserve to be. But at the same time… Competing for a World Championship should be something prestigious. Something you earn by defeating your rivals in singles competition. Making everyone jump through hoops, with gimmick tag team matches… It’s not cool. It’s not how it should be done, you know? I should be going one on one with Marty Helms OR Tyler Roth, to test myself against the very best 6CWF has to offer. But because they don’t like each other, and because I challenged GazzyD to a match, I’ve now got to team with Gazzy against Helms AND Roth? Make it make sense Christy!

Rex takes another swig from his water before continuing

Rex: And while I’m at it, I said this last week, I beat Lex Hart because he made enemies, and I kept my nose clean. And I plan to keep it that way. But now to get a World Championship opportunity, I’ve got to rely on a man with more sides than a dodecahedron. While I’m working hard, training harder, focusing on one target at a time, GazzyD is fighting the Yakuza, or whatever Johnny Oko’s group is called, while in a love triangle with you and Uryu Ishida…

Christy seems taken aback as Rex glares at her

Rex: …And if I was going to team with somebody to try and take down Marty Helms and Tyler Roth, I’d like my partner to have his eyes on the f*cking prize. The culture of everyone taking on everyone is why so many people in 6CWF, or in 6CW and 6WF previously, have failed to achieve their dreams. Everyone thinks they’re invincible. Newsflash Christy, none of us are invincible. Not me, not Gazzy, not you, not Helms, not Roth, not even Jeff Thaddeus. We get to where we need to get, by working hard, mentally and physically, and by focusing on what you want, and taking what you want. And what I want, is to become the Heavyweight Champion of the World. If you could have a word with Gazzy, Christy… Remind him to focus on real problems. K Thanks.

Christy is still unimpressed as she continues

CJ: And what of your opponents, Marty Helms and Tyler Roth?

Rex drinks more of his water as he thinks briefly, and then responds

Rex: As I already said, Helms and Roth are two of the very best in 6CWF. But what might work in our favour is they also don’t like each other. Obviously I saw what they did to Glasgow’s Most Wanted. Absolutely vicious. That was a game of one-upmanship, against a team that simply put, was never a threat to either of them. This will be different, they will actually have to work together to beat me and Gazzy, and despite this weird “Daddy Helms and Tyler the Gimp” thing they’ve got going on, I don’t know if their egos will allow them to actually work together well enough. I can’t wait to face them, I would just rather it wasn’t under the pretence of a gimmick tag team match by idiots in charge, who have no idea what they’re doing. But it is what it is. I need to get my heart rate back up. Laters.

Rex puts his ear pods back in and sprays his water at Christy before jogging off, Christy is disgusted

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Tue 23 May 2023, 6:01 pm

"Mr Blue Sky" starts playing as Uryu Ishida walks out to the ring and looks around at the cheering crowd. He rolls in the ring and smiles taking in their cheers and chanting his name for a few seconds as he's handed a mic.

UI: It has been a while so forgive me if I'm a little rusty. Two years ago I was at this point, Climbing up to contender matches and fighting crazy men and psychos. Sometimes I fell down at that hurdle myself and other times something intervened to push me down. Yet here you all are cheering me on as I get to this point again...

Uryu looks at his arm concerningly.

Yet...something feels different this time. Something doesn't feel the same about it. I can't quite describe it but for the first time in a few years I feel...I feel you pushing just that little bit harder for me, telling me to go that little bit further. I can hear you all cheering me on that little bit better. It's like I can catch your praise and apply it to my soul. This time, I feel that I can go all the way. This time I can do it and honestly...I'm getting goosebumps just thinking about it.

Uryu starts pacing around the ring as the cheers grow louder. He starts slapping himself in the face and roars happily before stopping and staring at the titantron and seeing the match he is in.

UI: Then reality sets in, Reality shows me this will not be an easy ride. My tag partner has his own agenda with Acer. He is willing to go to any lengths to get what he wants and I am not even sure what that is. My opponents are very skilled, they know their way around the ring but I am not sure if they can stay out of each others way, If they try one upping each other then it is going to be a long night for me.

Uryu leans on the top rope closest to the ramp and takes deep breaths.

UI: A long night...most of the wrestlers back there think I shouldn't be here. I'm too old or run down and my skills are lacking. They all think they deserve to be the stars or automatically want stardom given to them. I will tell them now that stardom is earned through fighting through hellish matches and putting on performances that ignore injuries and damn the after effects! Stardom is earned by making the people watch us week in and week out leave with the memory of your match imprinted in their heads! Stardom is...

Uryu is suddenly interrupted by entrance music

Uryu Ishida

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Tue 23 May 2023, 8:38 pm

[Uryu looks with intent towards the stage as succession roars across the airwaves as the fans descend into wild boos causing the Braehead arena to begin shaking at it's very foundation. The built figure of Eddy Kent saunters from behind the curtain from gorilla onto the stage. Kent is wearing his official 6CWF Shirt with Levels above stitched onto the black fabric in the centre in big blue lettering. He is also wearing grey workout trousers and red nike shoes. Kent stares at the legend Uryu with a wry smirk, creeping into a menacing grin his full white teeth on display. Kent begins marching to the ring, his deep blue eyes never leaving Uryu's gaze. Jack Thadeus and RJ can then be heard talking from the commentary area by ringside]

JT: Wow, things are getting interestring RJ... Kent is here and it looks like he has picked up one or two bruises from his war with Scott Harris last Monday night. And we could get them going at it again next week at From the ashes... what a war these guys are waging in pursuit of championship gold.

RJ: You're forgetting Kent tapped in the middle of that ring last week... I don't know why he looks so confident. Especially sharing the ring with a 6CWF bonnafide Hall of Famer in Uryu Ishida...

[The camera pans back to Kent who reaches the bottom of the ramp and picks up on a slight abrasion just under his eye. Kent also tries to mask the slight discomfort in his lower back from the savage sharpshooter applied by Harris last week as he ascends the ring steps and climbs through the ring ropes. Kent asks for a microphone as his eyes remain fixed on Uryu. Kent is passed a microphone and begins slowly smirking at Uryu as he cricks his neck to side to side. The crowd slowly start to simmer down with the boos and chants as Kent raises his head from looking down. Pursing his lips, Kent looks at Uryu with great interest and intrigue. Kent then looks back at the crowd and raises the microphone to his lips to speak]

Kent: Glasgow...Is that anyway to respect your next world heavyweight champion?

[The crowd boo ferociously with some chanting you tapped out over and over again. Kent leans back and lets out a laugh before raising the microphone back to his lips]

Kent: Glasgow, I want you to listen and I want you to listen well. Tonight, I stand before you, the embodiment of greatness, the very definition of excellence. And who do I see across from me? A relic from a forgotten era, clinging to the remnants of respect from you fans, Uryu Ishida.

[The crowd chant Lets go Uryu, Lets go Uryu. Uryu smiles and mouths something at Kent. Kent chuckles evily before speaking again]

Kent: Uryu, I will lay my cards on the table. From the moment I first met you in 6WF all those years ago, I could see why you were so well respected. I could see why all those wrestlers past and present would call you a leader of the locker room. In my mind, from the minute I met you I knew you were going to be one of the pinnacles of this business, a legend. A timeless icon and an inspiration to all those kids in the audience and now young adults who have watched your journey from then to now.

Kent: But Uryu... I now just feel empathy. I just feel sad. You see Uryu, you're a esteemed wrestler, revered by the masses, but you have a weakness that lurks beneath your illustrious facade. you claim to be a bulletproof professional, an icon of this industry, but you bow down to a 6CWF employee, Christy James. Oh yes, I know. We all know. This obsession with Christy isn't healthy Uryu... blind love has clouded your judgment, weakened your resolve, and left you vulnerable.

[The crowd boo loudly as Uryu looks at Kenty with distain as Kent looks into Uryu's eyes while continuing to speak]

Kent: Look at you Uryu, you're so lost in your delusions of grandeur, thinking you can balance love and war. But let me tell you something, Uryu. You cannot stand against the might of the one who is fully committed, who possesses no distractions, no weakness to exploit. My eyes are firmly on the prize... what are your eyes on?

Kent: I can feel your anger Uryu and that's good. Because I want you at your best. Let's leave Scott Harris and Clarke James out of this for now, I wan't the Uryu who welcomed me into the 6CWF as a leader amongst men, not this love sick man who is divided in his conquest for gold. But know this, Uryu, I I shall expose the cracks in your armor, lay bare the consequences of your affections, and tear down the façade of your false heroism.

[Kent paces the ring, a wicked grin spreading across his face.]

Kent: So Uryu, prepare as much as your can for the main event with the lights on bright. Tonight, the love that blinds you will be your undoing. I'm not just going to beat you and Clarke James, I'm hungry to dismantle your legacy, tarnish your name, and leave you broken at my feet. For it is I, the merciless king of this kingdom, who shall rise above the pitiful limitations of sentimentality and continue my claim my rightful throne.

[Kent then looks out to the Glasgow audience who are booing furiously]

Kent: Glasgow I want you to Prepare to witness the downfall of one of your beloved heroes. Tonight, his legacy will begin to crumble, his dreams will turn to ashes, and the echoes of his defeat will reverberate through the ages. Not Uryu Ishida, not Clarke James and certainly not Scott Harris. It's me, I'm the one who shall etch my name into the annals of greatness, while heroes like Uryu fades into obscurity.

[Kent lowers the microphone and looks back at Uryu with a sinister smile and mouths something back at Uryu. Uryu looks back at Kent, nodding his head thinking about what to say next]

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Wed 24 May 2023, 9:20 am

Uryu quietly nods at Kent, his hand gripping the mic tighter and tighter.

UI: I...I get it, Trying to rile me up to put me off my game...it's a tactic many have tried with me. A few succeeded...not this though. A couple of years ago I would have just walked up and smashed you in the jaw without saying a word but now? You think a friendship that has been building ever since Ethan Shaw showed up back then is more than it is? I admit I have had relationships in the past but those are long since buried. I have learned from those mistakes I made back then and you think I would intentionally mess around in someone elses relationship? I will say this again, loud and clear so you and anyone else can get it. She picked me back up when I was down and I am grateful to her for that. She gave me the kick up the arse that I needed to come back here and fight! I gave her my advice and experiences from all the years I have been here. I have never interfered in her personal affairs, have I listened to her talk about them? Yes. Have I tried to cheer her up when she needs it? Yes. Have I ever offered advice about her personal issues with her husband?

Uryu goes quiet and looks down as Eddy looks at him with a sinister glee, edging ever closer as he watches Uryu sigh, lifting the mic to his mouth and struggling to answer as the crowd go silent.

UI: NO!

Uryu lifts his head up and smiles, the crowd cheering at the confident answer as Eddy stumbles backwards.

UI: It is her choice and I will not influence it! If Gazzy has a problem with me then he knows where to find me!

As the crowd chant Uryu's name he mouths something to Eddy and smirks.

UI: Back to the matter at hand though, I appreciate your kind words about my legacy but as for it being turned to ashes? Have you gone and watched my matches these past three weeks? Have you compared them to my matches when I was European Champion? Challenging for the tag titles? Fighting monsters like Marty Helms and sycophants like Engel Harlequin and Ethan Shaw? If you haven't then I highly advise you do so becase these past three weeks I have been near my absolute best. Do you think you can look at what I have done and ignore it? You think I am some doddering old man who only wants a payday? I'm still hungry for championships here! Hell I am starving for the one title that has eluded me year after year after year! Yet here you are declaring you have won it already when you haven't won jack Poopie! Hell you aren't even guaranteed to be in the match because you have to do the exact same thing as me! You have to make sure your tag partner doesn't screw you for the hell of it!

Uryu takes a few seconds to let the crowd start chanting "Harris" over and over. Eddy getting frustrated.

EK: Shut up! He is not worth my time as a tag partner!

UI: You think your plans are all sorted and sown up already. You seem to forget that all it takes is him getting your attention to make your kingdom crumble. Now I know my tag partner better than you know yours. He's been in the ring almost as long as I have. He knows I will come after him if he tries anything with me and I know he wants to be the king himself and will step over anyone to get it. He knows if he goes too far here that there will be no shot at the title and no chance to rub it in Acers face.

RJ: This is a dangerous game Uryu is playing here...

JT: Motivating Clarke James to play nice? He must be confident otherwise why would he even try it?

Uryu looks at a confused Eddy with a nod

Uryu Ishida

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Wed 24 May 2023, 6:06 pm

A roar from the crowd erupts as Last Resort behind to bellow out of the arena speakers, Geoff Steel steps out from behind the curtain as the noise level elevates. He salutes the before making his way towards the ring, reaching out to touch the outstretched arms of the fans. He collects a microphone from the ringsteps before stepping through the middle rope into the ring, Steel appluads each section of the arena whilst he waits for his music to fade. As the sound in the arena nears an acceptable level he lifts the microphone to his mouth.

GS: Wow everytime I come out here your level of support never fails to amaze me but each and every week you crazy guys find a way to surpass any expectations I have, I can't thank you guys enough.

Steel bows deeply to crowd showing his appreciation.

GS: I had hoped to repay your support last week by putting on an exhibition during my in ring return really give the people something to cheer about. This is 6CWF however and I should have known it was never really going to be that simple there's always somebody or something that gets in the way of the real reason we are all here, to wrestle. I'd stepped up my training all week in preparation knowing the challenge that facing Lex Hart would bring, a contest I was very much relishing, to have that taken away was not only frustrating for me but removed a spectacle for all those in attendance and watching at home.

Steel shakes his head.

GS: There was no chance I was going to just stand idly by and watch the assault unfold, whilst Lex may not have appreciated my assitance he's a man of pride I understand that I've been in similar situations in the past before, it happens it's the nature of the job. Getting my hands on Mike Hill was as much for me as it was to put an end to the situation escalating further, not being able to compete infuriated me so I sought out the man that took that from me. If Mike has an issue with me injecting myself into his business he can take that up with me this coming week, although I doubt he will enjoy the repercussions of his actions.

Steel begins to pace the ring.

GS:I shouldn't be shocked though the mind of Mike Hill has always been a mystery to me and likely always will be. From lifting the tag team titles together to beating the crap out of each other on a regular basis he's always been shall we say volatile. Exactly what point Mike Hill is trying to get across by blindsiding people and then making the proclamation of being the best is a new tactic on me, maybe he'd care to explain that one. To me to be the best you've got earn it through sacrifice and dedication there's no shortcuts or exploits to reach the top only hardwork makes the chase worthwhile. He will get a stark reminder of what hardwork feels like this coming Monday, if he claims to be the best I'll see you in this very ring and you have a chance to prove it.

Steel lowers the mic has the crowd begin to chant his name.

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by DarrenJS Sun 28 May 2023, 8:40 am

Johnny Oko is sitting in his plush office in an unknown location. He is reading silently through some papers on his desk as a metronome ticks away. Two of his guards walk in, shadowing a smaller older looking Japanese man who is carrying some papers himself. The three men bow as they approach the desk and wait. It seems like 100 ticks of the metronome before Johnny finally waves his hand without looking up. The older man shuffles forward and begins speaking.

"Oyabun, I've received word from representatives from 6CWF that you are to be fined for the attack on GazzyD after the match last week."

Oko continues to look at his papers.

"Pay it"

The older man raises his eyebrow.

"Oyabun, with respect, surely they are at fault. The terms of your contract explicitly state that you are "burakumin" outside of a match situation. Until the bell rings and then after the match, you are free to do whatever."

Oko looks up briefly, but long enough to make his point.

"Yes Oyabun, it shall be paid."

Oko continues to ruffle through documents, before sighing and sitting back on his chair.

"You would know the Taoist Farmers story I presume?"

The older man nods.

"All during that story the farmer has interlinked portions of misfortune and luck. The people around him look at each event in isolation and the farmers response is always indifference....."

Oko lifts himself off the chair and walks over to his window.

"We are told that tale is all about looking at the big picture....knowing that the life we lead is not individual chapters, but how each one makes the story of a man's life."

He turns towards the older man and walks over to him, stopping a few inches away. Oko lowers his head and looks the older man in the eyes.

"However, your Oyabun takes another view of the farmers attitude....he simply doesn't care."

Quick as a flash, Oko elbows the older man in the face, causing his nose to explode in a firework of red. The man topples backward and holds his face with increasingly bloody hands. Oko slowly returns to his desk and continues to look through the papers.

"Does anyone else wish to question my orders?"

There is silence in the room, and the older man instinctively shuffles backward on the floor. Oko shuffles the papers and puts them to one side.

"It seems Mr Walker is now invested in my business. At this point, as much as it annoys me, I cannot play the role of the farmer. The situation needs dealing with. Unlike Mr Drake, I fear pure pain will not get things done. Mr Walker's ego requires him to be ahead of everyone else. So let us give him that sensation so he feels like he has won the chapter while the real story is far from finished."

The two guards step forward and Oko continues.

"Ensure that Mr Walker realises that triumph is temporary but pain is permanent. Like Mr Drakes hand, I want him to realise that any victory will ultimately lead to an experience he will not be able to cope with."

The two guards bow and then exit the room, leaving the older man still on the ground. Oko looks at the mess of papers the man had dropped on the floor and stops his metronome.

"6CWF are bringing back numerous past men to showcase the glorious history of the group. History bores me. My future is one where the past is simply there to rewrite not remember...."

He stares at the man.

"Your metronome has stopped working. I suggest you find ways to start it again before I replace it."

The older man suddenly finds the strength to lift himself up off the floor. He bows enthusiastically before leaving the office. Oko takes a sliver of chewing gum from his pocket and chews. He causally resets the metronome so the ticking resumes, as he leans back on his chair.

DarrenJS

Back to top Go down

Post by The Last Outlaw Mon 29 May 2023, 1:41 pm

Remedy by Seether plays and out storms Helms. He rushes to the ring, walking with pace and force, just an aggression in what he’s doing and how he’s doing it. 

RJ: Well, there’s a man with something to say, I guess

JT: Rushing to the ring, and looking far from happy about it.

Helms slides into the ring, is quickly across it to grab a mic and then starts speaking as if in mid-conversation

MH: Where are they, then? Huh? I gave that broken down b*stard time to grieve his boyfriend or grandad or whatever. I knew Roth wouldn’t make it out first, he’s still somewhere in the back working out shoelaces, but Gazzy? Man, come on, you can’t be that badly cucked by Uryu!

He stops on the spot, looks like he’s thinking and bursts back into life

MH: Rex! That’s his name! He gets a pass, he has to carry the same kinda lead weight that I am. Man…cucked by Uryu. Gazzy, Gazzy, Gazzy - it’s f*cking Urinal. I had no respect for you before this, but now I just…I can’t let you fight for a world title whilst Ishi has your number. It’s sickening. 

Honestly, this company needs me to clean it top to bottom, and Gazzy is where the rot starts. You’ve been a piece of the furniture here, and this little love triangle is just a symptom of what you let happen to this company and this business. 

Helms continues, not looking up, lost in his rant, his rage

MH: You’re weak, a waste of space and time, a symbol for a failed generation of wrestlers. Washed up, still rocking out like it’s 2005. But you don’t go to school any more, you’ve gone from disappointing student to genuine threat to local school kids. 

*His head pops up suddenly and he looks down the camera. He smiles

MH: My signature move now, huh, this stare down the lens. Gazzy, it’s important you know, this isn’t one of the weird little cults, this isn’t a faction, this is no Church. I just don’t like you, and I don’t respect you. You’re not just in my way, you’re in the world’s way. And you need to be put back in your little box and locked away there. Stand in my way and I’ll be the man to do it. Lights. Out.

*Helms lifts his arms in the air as boos cascade down from the crowd. 

The Last Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue 30 May 2023, 3:49 pm

The camera fades in on a dimly lit room, with Clarke James sitting alone in a worn-out chair. The room is enveloped in shadows, adding an air of darkness and mystery.

Clarke James: Tyson Armstrong, you thought you could escape unscathed…you put yourself in my spotlight, play cheerleader and expect to just…..walk away!?

Clarke leans forward, his eyes blazing with an intense anger.

Clarke James: You see, what happened to you was just a taste of what I'm capable of. That brutal attack was not random or mindless. It was a calculated response to your disrespect. I wanted you to feel the pain, to experience the agony that fills my head….

He pauses, his voice dripping with venom.

Clarke James: See there was a time when you were feared, Tyson. A time when you ruled… another JJ protégé… but you've never faced someone like me. You've never encountered a force as relentless and unhinged as I am… and where are you now? Licking your wounds, holed up in a ward…another casualty of your master.

Clarke stands up, his tall frame towering over the camera.

Clarke James: Hear me, JJ. Every ounce of suffering you endure will be a testament to the depths of my rage. I will dismantle you and your legacy piece by piece, breaking your spirit and leaving you shattered in the wreckage of your own arrogance.

He takes a step closer to the camera, his face shrouded in darkness.

Clarke James: JJ…… Acer…. prepare yourself. Brace for the storm that is about to descend upon you. Because when I'm through with you, you'll wish you had never dared to provoke the darkness within me.

The camera fades to black, leaving behind an eerie silence, the lingering promise of a ruthless reckoning.

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down