The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music Section Morning Tea Society

+7
king_carlos
JuliusHMarx
Duty281
Galted
rIck_dAgless
superflyweight
Mind the windows Tino.
11 posters

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 11 Empty Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Pal Joey Fri 23 Jun - 23:40

First topic message reminder :

It's a bit HOT down here.

Last edited by Pal Joey on Mon 18 Dec - 11:38; edited 1 time in total

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 11 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Galted Tue 26 Sep - 19:00

Duty281 wrote:Yes, Galted, but you've ignored my masterstroke of picking Portugal to beat Australia. When that happens I shall soar past everyone.

I saw that, and have to admit that it gave rise to some serious pondering.  I do expect an Aussie backlash, but that's what I was expecting when they took on Wales.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 11 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by superflyweight Wed 27 Sep - 8:27

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Galted wrote:
lostinwales wrote:Great cities can still have cat vomit. Everywhere else does

That reads like the last line in a great novel.  I can imagine Morgan Freeman narrating the film version.

Whilst we are on the subject of great cities, something just came up on my Internet feed about the salary needed to be happy in a city  

Apparently you need to earn £61k to be happy in Dundee. I would have thought you can buy the whole of Dundee for less than that?

You'd probably be able to afford a fairly decent house in a decent area, but you'd still be surrounded by Dundonians though. I can't see how happiness would be possible.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Wed 27 Sep - 10:20

Happy humpday. Covid round 2 - oh joy.

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 27 Sep - 12:04

lostinwales wrote:Happy humpday. Covid round 2 - oh joy.

Seems to be making a comeback. Hopefully there'll be a number of conspiracy theories to follow.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 27 Sep - 12:32

Galted wrote:
lostinwales wrote:Happy humpday. Covid round 2 - oh joy.

Seems to be making a comeback.  Hopefully there'll be a number of conspiracy theories to follow.

'Covid's probably gonna get cancelled innit?  They say it attacks the bleeding asylum seekers worse than what it attacks us and there's no that way Gary Lineker and the rest of them woke ba*tards are gonna keep their mouths shut and let us enjoy our freedom to have a virus.'

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Derek Smalls likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 28 Sep - 11:48

I'm not Michael Gambon, fist.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 28 Sep - 11:49

rIck_dAgless wrote:I'm not Michael Gambon, fist.

The curse of Dumbledore strikes again. Jude Law is next.

Sicond.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 28 Sep - 11:51

Whenever an acclaimed actor dies I suspect that it might be Julius.

Tird.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 28 Sep - 11:53

superflyweight wrote:

The curse of Dumbledore strikes again.  Jude Law is next.  

Sicond.  

Realise now that this might be seen a threat and I could end up in bother if something was to happen to Jude Law.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 28 Sep - 11:55

superflyweight wrote:
superflyweight wrote:

Sicond.  

Realise now that this might be seen a threat and I could end up in bother if something was to happen to Jude Law.  

Fair play for not retracting it.

Galted
Galted
Galted

superflyweight likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 28 Sep - 11:56

Jeff went for Michael Gamgone.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 28 Sep - 12:11

I hope they catch the c**ts who f***ked up Sycamore Gap.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

lostinwales likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 28 Sep - 12:13

I hope it's Chris Packham.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 28 Sep - 12:15

Galted wrote:Jeff went for Michael Gamgone.

If he died from a fall down the stairs they could have gone for Dumbledoh!

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Thu 28 Sep - 12:16

I find out about so many celebrity deaths on 606v2. Valuable service.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 28 Sep - 12:27

rIck_dAgless wrote:I hope they catch the c**ts who f***ked up Sycamore Gap.

Some c*nt has been a c*nt.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 28 Sep - 12:33

Galted wrote:Whenever an acclaimed actor dies I suspect that it might be Julius.

Tird.

You were always the Sapphire to my Steel.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 28 Sep - 13:09

rIck_dAgless wrote:I hope they catch the c**ts who f***ked up Sycamore Gap.

Maybe it was Gambon in a last act of malice.

I thought he'd died years ago.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 2 Oct - 9:32

A 16 year old has been arrested, however, the general consensus from people in the area, is that he is taking a fall for someone else.

Felling fist.

(Full weekend including Friday, top Michaelsing)

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 2 Oct - 9:38

rIck_dAgless wrote:A 16 year old has been arrested, however, the general consensus from people in the area, is that he is taking a fall for someone else.

Felling fist.

(Full weekend including Friday, top Michaelsing)

Someone (probably on Tw*tter) said that if you want to find the culprit, just see which farmer's land is continually traversed by people wanting photos of the tree.

Stumpy sicond.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 2 Oct - 9:46

Kind of, there is a local guy (well known for being a bell end) who has been recently turfed off his property by the national trust very recently.

His property had various issues going on and was very near the tree, this seems not to be a coincidence, though I am certainly not one to speculate.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 2 Oct - 10:05

rIck_dAgless wrote:Kind of, there is a local guy (well known for being a bell end) who has been recently turfed off his property by the national trust very recently.

His property had various issues going on and was very near the tree, this seems not to be a coincidence, though I am certainly not one to speculate.

L*l out loud.

No doubt it will soon be made into a movie starring Hugh Grant as the well-intentioned, bumbling idiot who discovers the tree, Ray Winstone as the deranged white privileged landowner and Idris Elba as the honourable, widowed police officer who overcomes the racism of the locals to solve the case and shag Emma Watson who's a strong, fesity, independent local woman running a local organic honey farm.

Galted
Galted
Galted

alfie, lostinwales and rIck_dAgless like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 2 Oct - 10:11

rIck_dAgless wrote:Kind of, there is a local guy (well known for being a bell end) who has been recently turfed off his property by the national trust very recently.

Pity. Had the makings of a good post.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 2 Oct - 10:15

JuliusHMarx wrote:

Pity. Had the makings of a good post.

Drat, I will leave it in unedited so I can learn my lesson that I have learnt here.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 2 Oct - 11:52

Galted wrote:

Someone (probably on Tw*tter) said that if you want to find the culprit, just see which farmer's land is continually traversed by people wanting photos of the tree.

Stumpy sicond.

Maybe it was the farmer's wife?

All farmers have wives.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 2 Oct - 13:30

Galted wrote:

Stumpy sicond.

All farmers have wives.

F*ck sake, we're going to have to change the term from 'michaelsed' to 'windowsed'.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 2 Oct - 13:58

superflyweight wrote:
Galted wrote:

Stumpy sicond.

All farmers have wives.

F*ck sake, we're going to have to change the term from 'michaelsed' to 'windowsed'.  

I read that as 'widowsed' but then saw you'd typed 'windowsed'.  Just typical of the absolutely mental things that go on on this thread.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 2 Oct - 14:05

"Absolutely metal things that go on on this thread". What does that mean?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 2 Oct - 14:31

superflyweight wrote:
Galted wrote:

Stumpy sicond.

All farmers have wives.

You know exactly where that post comes from and it deserves better than it got.

I expected you of all people might have been a bit more supportive but it turns out you are the complete c*nt I thought you were.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 2 Oct - 14:51

superflyweight wrote:
Galted wrote:

Stumpy sicond.

All farmers have wives.

I expected you of all people might have been a bit more supportive but it turns out you are the complete c*nt I thought you were.

He's such a c*nt I bet he can't even be bothered to unwindows you.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 2 Oct - 14:58

Mine's massive and it ain't made of plastic.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 2 Oct - 15:21

superflyweight wrote:
Galted wrote:

Stumpy sicond.

All farmers have wives.

I apologise. And if they don't have wives they shouldn't be allowed anywhere near animals.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 2 Oct - 18:28

superflyweight wrote:
superflyweight wrote:
Galted wrote:

Stumpy sicond.

All farmers have wives.

I apologise.  And if they don't have wives they shouldn't be allowed anywhere near animals.  

I like you again.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie Mon 2 Oct - 20:54

Galted wrote:
superflyweight wrote:
superflyweight wrote:

Sicond.  

Fair play for not retracting it.

Jude Law being one of my aliases so please leave him alone !

alfie

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 3 Oct - 7:06

Super issuing cyberthreats against Alfie, who would've thought it?

Fist.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 3 Oct - 9:37

Sicond.

How are you going, Galted?

Any good tales from the Greenwich Sandpit or El Gato de Galted's latest acts of cruelty?

F*cking hot here today. Got outside early for a shop, then remained within the air-con bubble for most of the day.
The pool temp. has gone from 12 deg. C (late August) to around 23 deg. now. Nearly souplike.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 3 Oct - 9:44

Pal Joey wrote:Sicond.

Any good tales from the Greenwich Sandpit or El Gato de Galted's latest acts of cruelty?

F*cking hot here today. Got outside early for a shop, then remained within the air-con bubble for most of the day.
The pool temp. has gone from 12 deg. C (late August) to around 23 deg. now. Nearly souplike.

All good thanks, PJ, hope the same applies to you.

A new playground's opened up in the park/maritime museum which is where I assume I'm destined to spend the rest of the year.  It's nautically-themed which I'm sure the kids don't give a f*ck about.

Was woken up this morning by the cat purring away on my chest.  Reached out a hand to stroke her and was bitten for my trouble.

Attended the harvest festival at our local CofE church yesterday as Jr's school is affiliated.  Had a good view from the balcony of all the kids and had to conclude that mine is the worst behaved not just in year one, but in the whole school.  At one stage the visiting vicar was giving his blessing to the whole event and showering God with adulation and my son was kneeling with his head stuck in the back of the chair and his arse pointing towards the vicar with a generous amount of crack showing.  Thank f*ck it's not a Catholic school.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 3 Oct - 9:48

Galted wrote:

A new playground's opened up in the park/maritime museum which is where I assume I'm destined to spend the rest of the year.  It's nautically-themed which I'm sure the kids don't give a f*ck about.

Was woken up this morning by the cat purring away on my chest.  Reached out a hand to stroke her and was bitten for my trouble.

Attended the harvest festival at our local CofE church yesterday as Jr's school is affiliated.  Had a good view from the balcony of all the kids and had to conclude that mine is the worst behaved not just in year one, but in the whole school.  At one stage the visiting vicar was giving his blessing to the whole event and showering God with adulation and my son was kneeling with his head stuck in the back of the chair and his arse pointing towards the vicar with a generous amount of crack showing.  Thank f*ck it's not a Catholic school.

l*l
Henry VIII would be turning in his grave, farting and belching with laughter no doubt.
The C of E has come a long way. It's quite progressive now actually.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 3 Oct - 9:59

Pal Joey wrote:
Galted wrote:

l*l
Henry VIII would be turning in his grave, farting and belching with laughter no doubt.
The C of E has come a long way. It's quite progressive now actually.

Yep, seems to be going down the hip route with toe-tapping hymns and minimal readings from the bible.  The visiting minister told an irrelevant anecdote about how he knows a minister from Africa which I'd assume was meant to impress all the black kids.

Hopefully they get a Christian pop/rock band in sometime.
Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 11 Person10

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 3 Oct - 10:01

Galted wrote:

L*l out loud.

My 7 year old daughter shouted out "oh, for f*ck sake" when she saw that the builder had blocked our driveway again.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Pal Joey and Galted like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 3 Oct - 10:18

superflyweight wrote:
Galted wrote:

L*l out loud.  

My 7 year old daughter shouted out "oh, for f*ck sake" when she saw that the builder had blocked our driveway again.  

There are few things cuter than an annoyed kid using an expletive in context which women for some reason don't appreciate.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 3 Oct - 10:26

superflyweight wrote:
Galted wrote:

L*l out loud.  

It should be "for f*ck's sake" with an apostrophe. Terrible parenting skills.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Galted likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Tue 3 Oct - 10:37

I am sure I have mentioned this before but 19 odd years ago our now 21 yr old son said 'f*ck police' out of nowhere as he was sitting in the back of the car. It is not like he could even see them.

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 3 Oct - 11:09

lostinwales wrote:I am sure I have mentioned this before but 19 odd years ago our now 21 yr old son said 'f*ck police' out of nowhere as he was sitting in the back of the car. It is not like he could even see them.

Maybe they were playing on the radio.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 3 Oct - 12:07

New(ish)Born With Attitude

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 4 Oct - 8:39

I'm not the economic future of the North.
Fist.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 4 Oct - 8:49

JuliusHMarx wrote:I'm not the economic future of the North.
Fist.
Don't tell me they're doing away with the groat?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 4 Oct - 13:16

Thankfully the barter system is still used up here mainly, and as we have managed to keep a pint generally under a fiver outside of city centres, and don't get charged 2K per month for a box with a sewer view, we should be fine.

Plus Sunak has pledged literally millions and politicians can't lie, by law, so there is that.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 5 Oct - 8:12

rIck_dAgless wrote:Thankfully the barter system is still used up here mainly, and as we have managed to keep a pint generally under a fiver outside of city centres, and don't get charged 2K per month for a box with a sewer view, we should be fine.

Plus Sunak has pledged literally millions and politicians can't lie, by law, so there is that.

We've had a crude barter system start up in the south as well where if someone shows you their knife you give them your watch.  A few teething problems but it seems to be working.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 5 Oct - 8:28

We might as well have done that to PSG last night TBH, this Champions League stuff is OK.

Sicond.

Morning, Galts.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next