The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - August 21st (Episode 12)

+8
Dolphin Ziggler
Engel Harlequin
The Last Outlaw
Uryu Ishida
Mat
President Trump
x12x
JJJohnson
12 posters

Go down

6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - August 21st (Episode 12) Empty 6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - August 21st (Episode 12)

Post by JJJohnson Tue Aug 15, 2023 10:41 am

Start time: Midnight (UK Time)
Live from the Kaseya Centre in Miami, Florida
Theme music: "All of the lights" by Kanye West and Rihanna

*SHOW WILL BEGIN WITH MAJOR BEACHFRONT BRAWL X PRESS CONFERENCE FEATURING ALL 6CWF TALENT*

Bout 1
No Disqualification
Cassidy vs Cody Walker

Bout 2
Open Challenge (GWA Championship)
Jerome Dubois vs ???

Bout 3
6CWF European Championship
Mike Hill (c) vs James McManus

Bout 4
Daniel Reilly vs Geoff Steel

Bout 5
Genesis Rising
Eddy Kent vs Lex Hart

Main Event
Cerberus/Marty Helms vs Scott Harris/Tyler Roth vs GazzyD/Uryu Ishida vs Anthony Grace/Robin Reborn vs Dicey Reilly/Rex Adamson

Plus:
*Blue Dragon will be in action for the first time since Against the Wall
*Will Clarke James and The Saint come head to head before their epic collision at Beachfront Brawl?
*Will the 6CWF Board be able to maintain order during the press conference with so many combustible elements involved?
*Will the enigmatic Engel Harlequin finally appear?
*Who will be the 6th entrant into the Elimination Chamber?
*What does Edward Plague have planned for GazzyD?
*Is Christy James keeping a secret from Gazzy?
*Will Liam Wood & Vincent Costello come to blows? Is Emmy telling Wood the full truth in regards to her past with Costello?
*Is Rex Adamson ready to use his "Key to the Kingdom"?
*Is Eddy Kent planning to a return of Genesis?
*Can Mike Hill continue his impressive run as European Champion?
*Who will step up to challenge Jerome Dubois?

*Plus much much more

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - August 21st (Episode 12) Empty Re: 6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - August 21st (Episode 12)

Post by x12x Tue Aug 15, 2023 1:00 pm

Revival Mode by Every Time I Die blasts through the speakers as the Viper Liam Wood walks out on to the stage with a serious look etched in to his face. The former EWF champion is wearing an old school EWF t-shirt, the very first that was released for him 10 years ago.

The fans cheer as Wood quickly makes his way to the ring and takes a mic from ringside before rolling under the bottom room and hopping to his feet. He takes a second to pace the ring before turning his attention to the stage

Wood:
Costello...get the hell out here!

The fans in attendance cheer but are shocked at Wood for calling out his future opponent and long term rival, Wood waits a second until Killing In The Name Of by Rage Against The Machine fills the air and Wood's call out is answered, stood on the stage with his eyes locked on Wood are Vincent Costello.

JT: This is not good...we need security out here now

RJ: Whenever these men clash it's brutal and that's when it's a sanctioned match, this could go too far.

The fans are on their feet and both men stand their ground, Wood in the ring and Costello stood tall on the stage but quickly the tension is broken as countless security personnel are ushered in to the arena. The entire aisleway blocked, keeping the future opponents apart as much as possible.

JT: There might be 20 men here ready to try and break these two up...

RJ: Are we sure that's enough? We've seen what these two are capable of and how far they've pushed each other in the past.

Vincent smirks as he looks at the security but he makes no attempt to get to Wood who remains in the ring. Wood begins to pace the ring as he begins to speak directly to Costello.

Wood:
Vincent, last night at Proving Grounds you said that at Beach Front Brawl we would finally put an end to this rivalry that has run for the past ten years but I need you to be sure you're ready for what is about to happen to one of us...

...I need you to realise that I'm not walking in to Beach Front Brawl to beat you in a wrestling match, I am walking in to that match ready to end your career. This isn't just another wrestling match to me...this is 10 years in the making, it's my chance to finally move on from EWF and stop living in the past.

The only way I can do that is by ridding myself of this shadow that has been hanging over me since my very first day in this business.

Wood continues to pace the ring but is cut off by Costello, who talks through gritted teeth

Costello:
Do you hear yourself? You think the world revolves around you and your pathetic little life but the truth is, you're always going to be in my shadow. I was EWF Champion before you, I can take what's yours and each time I returned I've broken you that little bit more!

Wood snaps back

Wood:
...but you haven't broken me have you?! Every time you've hit me, I've gotten back up and carried. No matter how many mind games you want to play, how many times you've cheated...I've been here this whole time and I'm still standing tall ready to go again...

but that's the difference between us isn't it?

Costello scowls at Wood who continues to speak

Wood:
You see, I've never left this company...I've never walked away...for all your talk and your bravado, you've walked away time and time again and then come crawling back. The sad truth is, that the big bad Vincent Costello has always crumbled when the going got tough and things stopped going his way.

Everything you do is an act and although these fans might not see through it...I do.

Costello laughs to himself and replies to Wood

Costello:
An act?! You think it was an act when I put your head through a wall...or every time I've beaten you when you tried your best? Face it kid, when it comes to Vincent Costello vs Liam Wood there's only one end result and it doesn't end well for you.

At Beach Front Brawl this is going to come to an end because I have had enough of Liam Wood thinking he's the man. I am going to break you one last time and this time, it's going to last. You keep talking about how only one of us is going to walk away...

...but I think you know who that's going to be.

I know it, you know it and Emmy knows it.

Wood reacts badly when Costello mention's Emmy's name

Wood:
You keep her name out of your mouth!

Costello laughs

Wood:
This is between me and you...

...but you're right

At Beach Front Brawl there can only be one person left in this company at the end of our match. For 10 years you've been a thorn in my side and I'm ready to do what it takes when we step inside this ring for the last time.

Costello continues to laugh which clearly angers Wood who has continued to pace the ring

Costello:
Maybe for our match we can save a special front row seat for Emmy...I want her to be able to hear every time I break one of your ribs, I want her to be able to see the desperation in your eyes as you realise that once again Liam Wood is just not good enough...

...I want her to see that the man she loves is nothing but a pathetic boy who will once again fail to achieve what he sets out to do.

At Beach Front Brawl we say goodbye to EWF for the final time and I rid this company of the cancer that infected it for too long. When I'm said and done, you and Thunder can retire together and nurse your injuries and maybe I can show Emmy what a real man is like...

again.

This time Wood loses it and does his best to get to Costello on the stage only to be blocked by the 20 man security. The fans are shocked as Wood manages to get through a large portion of the men, throwing them out of the way and nearly making it to Costello only for Costello to laugh at Wood. The fans boo as Costello walks off the stage and back through the entrance leaving Wood to be held back by security, clearly extremely angry.

RJ: Costello knows exactly which strings to pull right now to get under the skin of Liam Wood

JT: If Wood fails to control this anger then he may loose their match before they even ring the bell!

x12x

Back to top Go down

6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - August 21st (Episode 12) Empty Re: 6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - August 21st (Episode 12)

Post by President Trump Tue Aug 15, 2023 2:18 pm

Dicey is looking at next week’s Proving Grounds card that is posted on the wall.

Dicey: Why did I get stuck with the Aussie King Joffrey next week?  Right I better find this little gimp and his creepy uncle so we can sort out our strategy.

Dicey starts walking around backstage and bumps into Clarissa

Dicey: There she is…the heir to Jess’ c0ck tease throne. You’ve been a very busy girl since I last saw you haven’t you

Clarissa: Lovely to see you too Dice as always

She clicks her fingers to the camera man and he runs over and starts rolling

Clarissa: We might as well get your thoughts on this and next week’s Shows while we’re here

Dicey: Don’t put yourself out, Jesus I’d hate to make you actually do your job instead of f**king with all the horny young males heads. How is Gazzy and Uyru by the way, you fill their sandwich yet?

Clarissa: You know what, I’m sick of all this and all the rumours and back talking. Interview over…come on Chaz we’re ou…

Dicey: Chaz man up, you’re coming with me. Leave little miss rotten crotch to her strop

Dicey grabs the front of the camera and starts to drag Chaz down the corridor leaving Clarissa fuming. Half way down the corridor Dicey stops at the toilets

Dicey: If I know Max and I do he will be up to his old tricks and hiding in a cubical videotaping the lads having a piss. He’s a sick son of a bit*h is aul Skippy.

Dicey and Chaz walk into the toilet, Dicey starts kicking the cubical doors open and shouting “AH HA”.

Dicey: Nothing and they’ve filled in the glory holes. This place has gone to Poopie

They both walk out and start walking again

Dicey: Oh what have we got here

Dicey looks into the camera and smiles as he pushes a door open that has a star and URYU written on it. Chaz follows Dicey as they can hear someone in the shower and signing a Japanese sounding song.

Dicey: Aul soppy b0llox is cleaning his sin away so lets see what the Champ gets up to in his Temple of Virginity.

Dicey starts looking around, 1st he sees the 6CW title, a big smile comes across his face as a look of nostalgia comes across his face. He nods his respect to the title before walking over to the large sofa. He flops down on the sofa and sits spread eagled

Dicey: This must be the casting couch “I’M Uyru and this is where the Eastern magic happens” he grabs a nearby pillow and starts pretending to kiss it.

Chaz: Eh Dicey….I wouldn’t do that

Dicey: Whats the matter? You afraid of big bad Uryu?

Chaz: Turn it over

Dicey turns the pillow over and it has a full length printing of Clarissa on it with a small hole cut into it. Dicey drops the pillow and starts spittings.

Dicey: Jesus. Mary and all the little angels in heaven, what the f*ck it this f*ckery. Dirty little perv…DO YOU HEAR ME IN THERE!!

Just then the shower stops

Dicey: Sh1t lets go

Dicey and Chaz run out of Uryus room and Dicey shivers

Dicey: What happened to this company? One champion nonces drunk 16 year olds

Chaz: He’s not that Mart…

Dicey: And the other is a s*x fiend that humps pillows. Where the f*ck is Max and his little unholy mistake

Chaz: Is that who we’re looking for? Why didn’t you say, he hasn’t arrived yet.

Dicey: You’re not much use to me alive are you Chaz. Come on I have a few cans in my room. Lets get smashed and you can tell me what else is going on here in Sodom.

President Trump

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue Aug 15, 2023 11:35 pm

CCClouds by He Is Legend fills the air as the lights in the Kaseya Centre begin to flicker before going off completely leaving the entire venue in a pitch black darkness...after a few seconds torch lamps begins to illuminate around the ring before the holders turn their lights towards the ring itself, illuminating a single figure who is now stood tall in the ring...Edward Plague.

RJ: Plague has made another appearance in a 6CWF ring and it looks like he's brought his 'family' with him

JT: These guys give me the creeps, anyone who could follow that man in the ring does.

The camera pans around the ring revealing various members of Plague's cult who look up at Plague with looks of love and respect, shining their torches upon their leader as he smiles down upon them. After a few seconds of soaking in the boos from the fans and the love from his followers he begins to speak to the Miami crowd

Plague:
Ladies and gentlemen, gather round, for you are about to witness a tale woven from the threads of fate itself. A story of passion, betrayal and rebirth...a man freed from the burden of a false love and brought home to be with those who are truly his family and a man who's gold can not cover the cracks upon his heart...so he yearns for a thing he cannot have.

Plague begins to walk around the darkened ring as the followers of his cult carefully follow his movements with their torches, ensuring to light his way as he walks.

Plague:
Behold, Gazzy D, a man trapped by the shackles of a hollow love like a fly trapped in a web...when he once could soar through the skies now he remains struggling, yearning for liberation. Oh Gazzy, the burden of commitment weighs heavily upon your shoulders and it has destroyed who you once were...

...a mere shadow of your former self, forced to play side kick, forced to play nicely...forced to shake the hand of the one you wish to hurt.

Plague lets a sick grin cover his face as he continues to address Gazzy

Plague:
...but fear not my friend, I offer you a path to emancipation, I offer you a new home...I offer you sanctuary within my family. You shall discover a true purpose, you shall realise a true potential...you shall be born a new!

Plague lowers the mic for a second and begins to laugh to himself as the crowds boo him and his words. After a few moments Plague begins to speak again but this time aiming his words at Gazzy's partner this week...

Plague:
and then there was a second figure...Uryu Ishia...a name whispered like the hiss of a snake...

As Plague says Uryu's name the Plague Family members who are shining their torches on to Plague all imitate snake hisses

Plague:
Uryu...you have been a shadow for weeks but it is soon going to be time that you feel the light on your face and my family introduces itself to you properly.

You see Uryu, I can hear your heart beating to the rhythm of a forbidden love and with each second it gets louder and louder...I can tell its almost deafening to Gazzy...and your gaze, oh it pierces through Gazzy's soul like an obsidian dagger...

but do not lament.

Plague laughs to himself once again as he continues to speak directly to Uryu

Plague:
While this story belongs to Gazzy, it is your affections that shall be the ink that I etch these stories in...as you embrace the darkness that courses through your veins and acknowledge that your mask of 'hero' is slipping...it is then you will know your place in my grand design.

Plague continues to pace around the ring still lit up by the torches of the Family members around the ring side area as we speaks one more time

Plague:
Two men linked by one cold heart...
...destined to cross paths...
...cursed by the same love.

Only to be saved by the same man.

Gazzy D and Uryu Ishida...

...your devotion blinds you both to the truth...

...but soon, I will pry your eyes open and you shall see clarity in the chaos.

Plague lowers the mic and the family members turn off their torches leaving the arena in a pitch black darkness for a few seconds before the lights slowly come back on to reveal the full scene. Plague is stood in the ring and around the ring is around 25 members of his cult all wearing white clothing that appears to be stained with blood and various dirt, the fans rain down boos once again as Plague soaks in their hate with a smile stretched wide across his face.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Wed Aug 16, 2023 10:26 am

Dicey is sitting on his sofa, can in hand looking at Chaz who is standing at a big White board.

Dicey: Jesus, this place is more messed up than I thought, How do you know all of this?

Chaz: I’m a cameraman we hear and see everything…oh and Twitter

Dicey stands up and walks over to the board and shakes his head

Dicey: So in the Main Event of a premier wrestling organisation we have (Dicey starts to point at the names on the board)

Cerberus – Big SEN that has a milky bath fetish
Marty – Cupboard nonce
Scott Harris – ZZZZZ
Tyler Roth – Likes to dress in a furry Fox costume and rummages through bins at night
Gazzy D – Cuck
Uryu – Pillow botherer
Grace – Believe to relieve yourself from your wife and kids
Robin Reborn – Token JJ
Rex – Daddy/Uncle issues

Dicey takes a big drink of his beer

Dicey: It’s good that I’m back to bring some normality to this place. Jesus back in the day we just got drunk and had orgies, straight up orgies not this sh*t. What the f**k is a milky bath?

Chaz: Well you pu….

Dicey: You know what I don’t want to know (Dicey rubs his temples) So whats the odds on me and Rexy coming out on top next Monday?

Chaz: There is always a chance but the murmurs backstage from the crew are that you haven’t a hope in hell.

Dicey: Never tell me the odds

Chaz: You aske…

Dicey: I said never tell me Chaz jeeze. Stick on some Scooter there Chaz and lets get this place rocking

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Aug 16, 2023 4:20 pm

*The camera pans to backstage where Jack Reynolds is stood in the interview area…

JR: Ladies and Gentleman, my guest at this time…the 6CWF European Champion, Mike Hill!

*Hill walks into shot and the crowd descend into boos. Hill adjusts the title belt draped over his shoulder and smirks.

JR: Mike, you requested this interview time after an unusually quiet few weeks from yourself. What’s been going..:

MH: Let Mike Hill stop you right there Reynolds. Mike Hill did not request interview time, Mike Hill requested time to talk. You aren’t needed here, so stand there, be quiet , make sure you hold that microphone still and Mike Hill might let you stay in his shot.

Over the past few weeks, Mike Hill has been quiet because he’s had to work his ass off as the most hard working champion in this company, defending the European Title week after week and stealing the show night after night.

Mike Hill provides enough free entertainment for these idiots watching without having to talk to them as well. But after last week, Mike Hill decided it was time to speak and what Mike Hill wants to say is this…

MIKE HILL TOLD YOU SO! For the last few weeks, the board of 6CWF - when they aren’t too busy with their family dramas - have been pitting Mike Hill against what is supposed to be the future of this company, some of The Next Big Thing’s…

And none of them have been as good as THE Next Big Thing. In fact, none of them have even got close to beating Mike Hill. Mike Hill has embarrassed Cameron Faith, humiliated O’Callaghan and intimidated Rex Adamson to the point where he’d rather cash in his freshers ball contract for a token championship than really test his mettle against the very best.

Now Mike Hill can’t blame Rex for that. In fact it’s good to see that unlike some of his peers, and his uncle for that matter, Rex has some grasp on reality. He talked a good game about wanting to beat all these former world champions, and beat Mike Hill on his way to beating Mike Hill’s record as the youngest world champion in the history of either 6CW or 6WF….

And then he stepped foot into the ring with The Next Big Thing. He stood alongside Mike Hill in a tag team match on proving grounds and realised what he’d be getting himself in for if he decided to try and take MY European Title.

Now of course Rex isn't wholly dissimilar to his uncle, because he can't resist taking the odd shot at Mike Hill. That's just how the Adamson family operate, all mouth, no trousers and just utterly obsessed with The Next Big Thing. Rex can run his mouth all he likes but the proof is in the pudding and ultimately Rex had a gift-wrapped opportunity to face Mike Hill whenever he wanted, he could have chosen a point when Mike Hill was at his weakest but even then he was too cowardly to do so because he knows he just isn't up to STANDARD!

*Hill goes to walk off but Reynolds timidly raises the mic...

JR: Erm Mike, could I just ask you about your match this week against James McManus...

*Hill stops in his tracks, turns on the spot and swipes the microphone from Reynolds' hand...

MH: Were you not listening to anything Mike Hill just said? It doesn't matter who Mike Hill is facing next week. It can be Cameron Faith. It can be O'Callaghan. It can be James McManus, hell it can his grand-daddy Mick McManus or even all 4 of them. Mike Hill will take on any and all challengers because he knows that they simply aren't, and never will be, this god damn good.

What will be a career-defining appearance for McManus, the best match he's ever been involved in against the biggest name he's ever faced, is merely just another name in the record book for Mike Hill. One more person defeated as Mike Hill continues to cement his legacy as the greatest European Champion in 6CWF history, and the greatest champion in 6CWF at this moment.

*Hill removes the European Title from his shoulder and holds it aloft defiantly to the camera with the crowd booing loudly as the images fade to black

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Wed Aug 16, 2023 4:32 pm

Uryu is seen walking into the locker room and sees GazzyD and Christy sitting together holding hands. Uryu nods at them both.

UI: Gazzy, Christy.

GD: Uryu, I assume you wanted to talk about the match?

Uryu nods and sits opposite them.

UI: Amongst other things, especially our plague issue.

CJ: Yeah, we saw his promo just now...

UI: Somehow...it feels worse than the stuff Ethan Shaw did. Look, you know me well enough that I honestly don't mind what you did last week Gazzy. As a man, you did the right thing. Yeah I lost because of it, does the loss hurt? yeah...but honestly it woulda hurt a lot more if i let someone care about be harmed.

Gazzy stands up and looks annoyed as Christy gently sits him back down.

CJ: You get what Uryu is saying, if you stayed and I was hurt...you'd be beating yourself up worse than what he took out there.

GD: Yeah...you're right.

UI: Plague has cast his eye over all of us. We just gotta keep an eye on each other until he backs off. So if theres a situation and you aren't there for whatever reason. I will defend your wife with my life, yeah it may seem over the top but I've taken kickings before doing the right thing and i'm not going to stop taking them now. If she tells one of us to go help the other, I will go n help you. I would expect the same in return. Not just because she asks you to but out of the respect you have for me as a man. You now where I stand and have not made a single attempt since I put my statement out there a few weeks ago. I have too much respect for you both.

Gazzy squeezes Christy's hand a touch too tight as Uryu spoke, he realises and quickly loosens his grip, apologising quickly to her.

UI: We are fighting four other teams who want to show what they got Gazzy, We have a lot of experience and a lot of will to survive. Think we should be able to get momentum back?

Uryu offers a handshake out to Gazzy

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by The Last Outlaw Thu Aug 17, 2023 9:24 am

*Sitting in a dank and dark room, lit only by a low red light, Marty Helms looks around in disgust. His chair is bare and wooden, the table with debris across it, a dirty concrete floor. 

MH: I’m not really feeling this. How do they all spend so much time in rooms like this? Or does it not look good unless I’ve smashed eyeliner into my eye? 

*He kicks out at some mess on the floor then continues to talk aloud, probably to the cameraman 

MH: Honestly, I thought I’d get some inspiration, see what the deal is. They all hang out in places like this. Why do we even have these rooms? Why do we, a company with Amazon Prime money, seem to always have empty and dirty rooms just free for use? Isn’t their maintenance in these buildings? They’ve nearly all got broken lights and swinging fixtures, I don’t get it?

*He stares around, but is brought back to life by a question from behind the camera 

“What do you make of the big announcement for the PLE?”

*Helms is visibly annoyed 

MH: I shouldn’t be bloody surprised. I can’t get through a match without some p**ck coming down and poking their nose in. 

“You mean like Dicey?”

MH: The drunk? He’s having too much fun on Twitter outing himself. Is it really a big surprise that the Irish Catholic is protesting so loudly? The old man has walked back into his old company, and the nostalgia keeps flowing. Now he’s looking for something else that reminds him of his younger days, and I think we’re all aware of what they do on Sundays. 

*A smile flashes across his face, but then he looks annoyed at himself 

MH: F*** off! I’m not here for him. Not Gazzy, not Harris, definitely not Tyler.

I’m here to listen to My Chemical Romance, cut my arms a bit and talk about Satan, gremlins and ghosts or something. 

*He suddenly stops and looks upwards 

MH: It’s happening!

*He grips his legs and starts to shake

MH: The night, tho’ clear, shall frown— 
And the stars shall look not down 
From their high thrones in the heaven, 
With light like hope to mortals given— 
But their red orbs, without beam, 
To thy weariness shall seem 
As a burning and a fever 
SPEAK TO ME SATAN, I’M NOT LONELY
THIS IS ALL JUST A PERSONAL CHOICE,
I DONT NEED MEDICATION
I, I, I…

*He stops and is the usual moody b*tch that he always is

MH: Nope, it’s gone, the spirits must have left me. No longer do the heathens speak through me. I’m mortal again. 

*He stands, shakes dirt off himself and walks to the door. Just before he exits, he stops

MH: Bit bleak back here. This is what happens when a company is run by a cheap pop in a suit. Just old names getting handed title shots without even dusting off the boots, no wonder the rest of the morons end up sticking pins in dolls and gathering camera crews to a room to film them giggle for most of a promo. They look around and it’s either handouts or someone like Uryu with a world title, a champion who could actively wet himself at any moment. 

F*** this, I’m going out front, maybe one of them will step in the ring…

*Off he walks, the camera quickly panning from his exit and around the dirty room, before the scene fades. 

The Last Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Harlequin Fri Aug 18, 2023 2:28 am

The scene opens in darkness, aside for a group of candles on what appears to be a cake. Illuminated by the glow of the cake is the hooded face of Engel, a smile etched on his face

Oh I do like a cake, everybody likes cake hehehe. You might say that there are some around here who like to have their cake and eat it. Celebrate with me, little birds. Your dawn chorus will soon be heard in every arena in every country around the world. Celebrate, for these are the days that I break free from these shackles.

Engel pulls back his hood. The flicker of the candle across his face illuminating his face paint, his greasy hair slicked back

The game is set, Everything is in motion just as I planned. There is much work to be done. You see, my gifts have arrived at our intended friends. I can almost hear the thoughts running through their minds I can guarantee they aren't taking me seriously. Let me make this clear. I warned you. This isn't the comedy act you thought you were getting, this is no farewell tour, I am here to make my mark, I am here to hurt anyone that gets in my way and no matter what you are thinking now, the reality. Oh the reality will be my masterpiece. You might be asking what you have to fear? Maybe the thought of this washed up old circus act is funny to you? Let me tell you what's funny. What's funny are the noises people make when they feel trauma. What's funny are the facial expressions of the suffering. When the ball is rolling, the only thing I'll be asking is...

Engel extinguishes the candles with a single blow. The face of Engel illuminated in the darkness.

Whose...laughing...now? hehehehehehehe

The scene ends.

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri Aug 18, 2023 4:13 am

*So Fresh, So Clean plays and smoke fills the stage 

JT: I think we’re about to be graced with the presence of Mr Robin Reborn

RJ: Graced, that’s funny, he’ll be teaming up with Anthony Grace tonight

*Reborn emerges through the smoke, broad grin, a white suit with a bright pink shirt, pink tie and pink belt

JT: He’s coming out with the same confidence he always does, although the charming swagger is now a cocky strut. This guy loves himself as much as he pretends the fans love him

*Reborn walks up the aisle, making out as if he’s gesturing to fans, but staying far enough away from either side for the fans to get hold of him. 

RJ: Whatever you might think of him, it’s working. He’s got a shot at the 6CW World Championship, he’s in tonight’s big main event, too. 

*Reborn rolls into the ring, straightens himself up and takes a mic

RR: Hol’ up, pay attention. Who else could kick off the show, get the spotlight on these chancers than the King of the Screen: Robin Reborn!

*He spins with his arms out wide, to a smattering of cheers. 

RR: And what a lineup! Two stars of the screen, the superstars, Mr Anthony Grace and Robin Reborn! Standing in their way is a collections of people that, well, sure they’re not in the mainstream, but these peons know them!

The temporary world champion Uryu Ish—Uryu Osh— Uryu! Marty Scurll is here, or at least that’s what some nut outside was screaming. We’ve got Gazzy, Surfer Rus, Scotch Harris, Wrath, and the lucha from down under, Mex Adamson. The whole crew! It’s gonna be a big night for these lucky rookies, all vying to be the team pinned by ya boi and his a-list teammate. 

*He skips on the spot, proud of himself

RR: Yeahhh, son. We got the night all sorted. Momentum just brings mo’ money for the millionaires. And I’m calling ‘em out. Box with god, kids, and I might even let yo’ ass take some of my precious screen time. 

*He looks down the ramp

RR: Any of you boys, come out to play, grab a mic and watch from close quarters, see greatness in action. Even Yu-Yu, hell, even Harris, I can do something with his standard three lines. Come on down, babeh, and let’s make this Robin Reborn featuring…

*The scene suddenly cuts backstage to Reborn standing with his back to a dressing room door, in the corridor, talking to a cameraman

RR: And that’s what I’d do if I was going out there and lighting it up

“So, you’ve got a promo ready, but you’re just keeping it to yourself?”

*Reborn looks incredulous

RR: Momma didn’t raise no fool, boy! Did you see some of them big hulking thugs? I ain’t going out there and talking to no monster, I got money! Money don’t need monsters, baby!

*He gives a loud “woo!” as he spins on his heels, opens his dressing room door and smoke billows out of the low lit room. The cameraman takes a step forward to join him, but the door slams in his face and the scene fades.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:33 am

Dicey is watching Marty talk on a screen in his room

Dicey: Chaz turn the music off and grab your camera

Chaz quickly scrambles for his camera and nods that they are rolling

Dicey: Like most of my forefathers or “Moaning Irish Catholics” I have never asked or begged for anything in my life Marty. For most of our existence we have been invaded, enslaved, cast down, murdered but we have always survived. When the Irish Genocide or “Irish Famine” happened we had a choice….survive or die. Those of them strong enough by will or by force left their homes and family and went to the four corners of the world.

They were not given anything, no handouts, no food or warmth. They fought for everything they could and made a life for themselves. Some built cities and whole countries, other build police, fire stations, and others police forces, Fire brigades, military establishments or fought for their new homes. Then there were the artist, poets, literary geniuses that shaped the minds throughout the times.
We don’t need anyone to give us opportunities we take them. That’s exactly what I did two weeks ago. I returned and went straight for you Marty. Not for that shiny trinket around your waist but for your head. I have been in this game for a long time. Throughout that time I have been lucky to win a few titles, not by crying and moaning and URGENT PMing management but by giving it my all. You see like my forefathers I help build and shape places like this. On the backs of people like me we gave it our all, our blood seat and tears. We crawled so ungrateful c**ts like you could sprint. I don’t want a pat on the back or a thank you, all I want is to fight and to show the world that I still breathe.

Dicey takes a long drink of his can

Dicey: You sit there all you want and try for cheap heat from the locals and fans. “OOO here’s Dicey, diddly diddly doo” “9/11 am I right” its playground sh1te and I know you’re better than all that Marty, you’d have to be or you wouldn’t be wearing that strap. But with that strap comes the target on your back, it’s your choice now Marty, your survive or die moment. You might have been the big fish in the fish bowl but you’ve been dumped into the sea like poor little Nemo. There are bigger fish out there looking and waiting for their chance to take a chunk out of you. You saw them circling last week. The scent of blood in their nostrils, the stench of fear and panic oozing from your skin. I could feel it ion the air last Monday Marty, I could feel the change just like I have in the years gone by.

I can come out like this every week, drink, take the p1ss, anything because I have no pressure on me. I’m not looking over my shoulder for the next attack. Life is breezy for me unlike you. Whatever happens little fish at Beachfront, when the feeding frenzy is over and you are there alone, I will still be hunting for that head. I want that mouth closed and the tale of “Marty the Dicey Slayer” ended. I am your ghost of Christmas past, present and future. This all ends one way Marty whether you like it or not……

Dicey’s scowl turns into a big smile again.

Dicey: Enough of this serious b0llox, Chaz it doesn’t look like Rex or Max are coming. So give me that phone, we need some women in here and more beer. We’re gonna party like it’s 2008 all over again

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:07 pm

The lights in the arena goes out as they fill with a blood red color as "Haunted by disturbed" plays as the imposing figure of Cerberus 
walks out down to the ring to a mixed reception

JT: One of many men with eyes on the 6WF Champion Marty Helms
RJ: It's hardly a surprise after what Marty tried to do to him

Sometimes you sit back and listen to what is being said...
Sometimes you sit back and watch the actions of others...
I'm a man of action...
I'm a man of violence...
No Peace...Only war...

I told everyone if you stand in my way...
You will regret it for the rest of your career...
Ask Tyler Roth what happens when you get in my way...
My only regret is leaving him able to walk away...
Next time Tyler, You won't

At Beachfront Brawl there's no escape for Marty...
It doesn't matter where he no.1 or no.6 out of the chamber...
He knows his time is coming to and end when im grinding his face against the steel...
Im going to wrap my hands around his throat until he takes his last breath..
And watch as his eyes stare blankly into the abyss...

Cerberus leans over the top rope looking up the entrance way

This week it's a 5 way tag team match where me & that d*ckhead Marty are on the same team...
Against all these tremendous superstars...And Scott Harris...

JT: It's fair to say he's not impressed with his teammate
RJ: It's like putting you and one of your ex-wife's in a room

Yet their all hiding backstage...
Because their all hiding their true colors..
Pretending their not trying to nail their friends wife...
Pretending their not a former shadow of themselves clinging to their relevancy...
Pretending that people don't fall asleep at the mention of their name...
It's f*cking pathetic...

So im going to stand here until one of you put your big boy pants on and come out here...
And if no-one appears im going to come back there and drag you out one by one a bloody beaten mess...
And my patience is already wearing thin...

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Sat Aug 19, 2023 12:21 pm

RJ is in the ring. Microphone in hand as the crowd cheer him and he smiles and waves off the cheers.

RJ: 
Good evening Ladies and gentlemen.. tonight I have been given the duty to formally introduce you to the newest member of the 6CWF Roster.

The crowd cheer expectantly, they are expecting aassive return. Maybe on par with the return of 6CWF Hall of Famer Dicey Reilly.

RJ: 
This man is a Former 6WF Champion, and a Two Time 6WF Hardcore Champion... Arriving for his first appearance since officially becoming a member of the 6CWF Roster... I give you... BLUE DRAGON!!!!

The stage catches fire as 'Bodies' by Drowning Pool hits, flames start to rise from both sides and through the centre we see the shadowy figure of Blue Dragon emerge from the back.

He's wearing a suit, his hair brushed back and his sleeves rolled up showing his tattoos. He's carrying a duffel bag and has a wry smile on his face as he takes abuse from a very disappointed crowd. He gets to the ring and takes a second mic from RJ who steps aside slightly giving BD the centre of the ring for a few moments...

BD: 
Yes, yes.. you heard it right. I'm now officially a part of 6CWF (crowd boo)... I'm sorry, I had no choice. They where going to take my newest toy off me. Mr Steel. My own personal game. I said a few weeks ago now I've hurt him, I've beaten him down, I've knocked him out and he still keeps coming. So there's now thing left... I need to end this forever!

RJ: 
Well, I must say I was surprised to see you back a few months ago. You left the business in controversial fashion years ago. You disappeared, without notice and without apology. I was there at your Debut. When you first burst on the scene. I thought and violent young man. With a real chip on your shoulder and a twisted sense of humour. And I've got to be honest Blue. You've never changed...

BD: 
Too F*cking right Argy... I'm not here to relive that glory. I'm also not here to blow smoke up anyone's ar*e... I'm here to show JJ and the board that they made a mistake in not taking my offer. And I have no issue burning this place to the ground and starting again if needs be. I went away and I licked my wounds. I had some personal issues to take care of and I had a brother to put back on the right path... By the way RJ, he asked me to say 'Hi'...

RJs jaw drops and all colour drains from his face. He looks like he's about to fall over before Blue Dragon puts him arm on his shoulder to steady him...

BD: 
Haha.... Yeah, he remembers. And I do too. I remember last time I was in this place. There was all sorts of Halloween characters. There was a guy who dressed like a Yakuza boss, there was a guy in a scary mask trying to scare people. There was a guy dressed like some sort of dark scary monk. I even remember some idiot with a ridiculous over the top French accent.... Honestly mate it was f*cking stupid..

RJ: 
Actually Blue I think you'll find all of those guys are ba....

Blue Dragon puts his finger out to shush him and he hands him the microphone before jumping from the ring and looking over the ringside barricade and reaching down to pick up metal trashcan, he lifts it and tips it over a young fan. The wet and dirty rubbish raining down on him as Blue Dragon just laughs and takes the trashcan into the ring and sets it down next to RJ. He then walks around and takes the mic back from him and standing on the other side of the can

BD: 
There's all kinds of crap here in 6CWF. There's men who think they're demons, there's men who think they're monsters, there's schizophrenics, psychopaths, sycophants and there's delusionists. There's those who are living off past glories and those living off glories that haven't came to pass and there's a few alcoholics. There's liars and there's cheats, there's ignorance and there's arrogance and all in the name of entertainment, they get TV time and they get showcased and they get cheered and booed as you people see fit.. and then there's me...

Blue Dragon turns to the crowd and he looks at them with what can only be described as trust..

BD: 
I'm not a liar, I'm an honest criminal, that rare thing indeed. I'll tell you what I'm taking and I'll tell you there's nothing you can do about it. I'm a sociopath, I can't be round people without hating them, and can you really blame me? I have violent tendancies, I love to inflict pain and to be honest I love to feel it. I love nothing better than to hurt your heroes and watch you all cry out in pain. You all cheer Geoff Steel like he's a f*cking super hero, and I give him this... He can take a beating.... But let me ask you this.. will you still be supporting him when he's gone? No seriously. I see all this crap..

He takes an object from the bag, it a Geoff Steel t-shirt, with his face on the front and his name on the back. Blue dragon looks at it and smiles..

BD: 
All this temporary glory. Your 'support' lining his pockets. I see you out there wearing the latest Geoff Steel shorts. (He pulls out another design and another, showing them to the crowd one at a time before dumping them into the trashcan) you people make me sick... Then we have this... (He pulls out a giant inflatable hammer with Steels name down the handle)... I mean what the actual F*CK?? I see your kids waving these falic things around Like some overprice horse c*ck blocking the view of the idiot behind... Who's probably wearing One Of THESE SH*TTY TSHIRTS!!!

He clenches his fist and bursts the inflatable making RJ flinch and suddenly put the mic back to his mouth

RJ: 
I'm not sure where your going with this Blue Dragon.. do you have a problem with Merch? We do sell Blue Dragon t-shirts. There in the 'legends' section of the online store.

BD: 
HaHahahaha.. you think this is jealousy? Really RJ, how many years have you known me? 15? 20? And you really need to ask me if I'm jealous? My problem isn't with these fans buying this crap. It's not even with the people who make it. To be honest I've had a go at designing a shirt myself. Here let me show you.

He takes out a black t-shirt from the bag and places it on RJ, over his suit.the I'll fitting t-shirt has a picture on the front of Geoff Steel dangling from the top rope with a steek chain around his neck. The chain is picked out in rhinestones and Blue Dragon points this out off mic saying 'done that myself, quite tricky to be honest..' and he spins RJ round to show the test on the back..

'OUR HERO'
'HANG IN THERE GEOFF'

BD: 
What do you guys think? (Massive boos).. You see it's not about the shirts or the money, it's not about what I want, it's about what you need to do Geoff.. I've told you now multiple times. Just stay down. Please just stay down... Because, if what I've done to you already isn't enough, then my next option is simple.

He takes out a small bottle from his bag and he opens the lid. He throws the whole thing in the trashcan and he takes out a small stick of what looks like explosive compound and drops it into the can. RJ backs away

BD: 
Then I'm going to have to for a big finish.. (Dragon takes a match from his pocket and lights it. Watching it burn) Your pushing me further and further down a dark path Geoff. I can go all the way into the darkness... These people will boo me and hate me all the way. That will only push me further down the rabbit hole (The match has burned all the way out and all that's left is a twisted, black ember, dragon drops it and lights another). But you? Your not that man right now.. these people have gave you more than that, they hang on your every word and they worship you. Your fire burns bright, it would be a shame to snuff it out in the dark. Maybe you need to go out with a...

BOOM!!!!!

The match is dropped into the trashcan and instantly an explosion blinds the fans. The loud bang makes the speakers ring out and RJ nearly jumps out of his shoes. As the camera focuses in again we see Blue Dragon is standing exactly as he was. He didn't even flinch. A small flame is flickering on his suit jacket and he simply pats it away.. before laughing to himself as RJ is escorted from the ring...
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Sat Aug 19, 2023 9:07 pm

[The 6CWF universe is greeted to the bright and swampy surroundings of the southern florida everglades. The sun is high in the sky as some stormy black clouds are see in the backdrop as the sultry conditions are causing the high chance of thunderstorms in the air. The camera zooms in on a small looking boat riding the choppy waters of kissimmee river, causing ripples in the murky looking water filled with alligators and other animals. The scene changes onto the small looking boat which slowly pulls to halt as the captain steadies the boat on the water. The camera then reveals two figures standing confidently on the boat, they are Eddy Kent and Michael Sweetwater. Kent and Sweetwater are both wearing new Genesis tops, the iconic poisonous G etched into the black shirt. Kent posing on the shirts also accompanies the G. They are also wearing black under armour shorts and under armour black trainers. The camera zooms into the pair of them as a rumble of thunder an be heard in the distance. Sweetwater taps a focused looking Kent on the shoulder as he prepares to speak. Looking slightly egomaniacal, Kent ruffles his beard and shakes himself off before staring into the camera to start speaking with a dark broad smile.]

Kent: 6CWF universe, you must understand that the past can be a heavy burden, a shadow that haunts you, but not me. I've chosen to step into the light, to embrace a future that gleams with promise, to assemble a brotherhood, a sisterhood, a fellowship forged in the fires of determination and unwavering perfection. A group that will not be defined by the mistakes of yesterday and the mistakes of Lex Hart, but will etch its own new legacy into the annals of 6CWF history.

Kent: Let me talk about the old Genesis.. and Michael will agree with me. Genesis was a chapter that needed to be written but I refuse to let that chapter define who I am. I refuse to be held hostage by the ghosts of the past. I refuse to be held hostage by the likes of Lex Hart who have stifiled and prevented my growth. I am here to create a new legacy, a new story, with a group that embodies perfection that is levels above anything you have ever seen.

Kent: This group, my group, will be a force unlike anything you've ever seen. We will stand for unity, for fairness, for justice! We will not rest until we have eradicated the remenants of the old Genesis and the Genesis that Lex Hart stood for and created and replace it with a brighter future. The stains of the past will be scrubbed clean, and together, we will be levels above anything you have ever seen.

[The rumbles of thunder grow slightly louder from the distance with a brief bolt of lightning also in the distance. Sweetwater looks on Kent with a smirk as Kent scratches his collarbone and continues to speak]

Kent: Michael and I have shed blood, sweat, and tears in the pursuit of greatness. in the relentless pursuit of perfections and being levels above. But tonight, in Miami, I will rise from the ashes like a phoenix, reborn and remade. The old me is no more, that boy who shouted into a microphone a relic consigned to history. Behold, the birth of the new genesis a force that will shake the very foundations of this industry.

Kent: Michael and I.. we're the great white sharks swimming in the ocean, the predators among the prey. We only deal in perfection, thrive in the pressure, and we take pleasure in watching the 6CWF heroes bend the knee before us. The old guard, the beloved icons of yesteryear like Lex Hart, they're relics now, fossils of a bygone era. Genesis is here to cleanse this place of their fading glory and replace it with a reign of perfection that none can deny or say is false.

Kent: While Lex Hart's version of Genesis was a mindless horde wreaking havoc without reason my Genesis has a purpose. It has a vision that sets us apart from the rest. We're here to expose the false ideals that have tainted this industry for far too long. My Genesis will not stand for your heroes that you all worship. Why? because they simply aren't on my Genesis's level and the perfection that is required. In a way... your heroes are the selfish ones. I am not the selfish one and nor is my Genesis.

[Another clap of thunder is heard in the distance as Sweetwater slowly walks closer to Kent and hands him over a small black bag. Kent acknowledges Sweetwater and opens up the black bag with a smirk. The camera zooms in and reveals that Kent is clutching old Genesis items from 2011, with Lex Hart plastered on much of them. Kent then takes out a few photographs of the old days with Kent hoisting Lex Hart over his shoulder after being revealed as the leader of Genesis and new world champion. Kent looks slightly irked as he looks back into the camera to speak]

Kent: Lex, there was a time when I looked up to you, someone who guided me, who molded me into the wrestler I became. I soaked up your wisdom, your knowledge, and I believed in their vision for me. But as time passed, I started to see through the facade, to recognise the manipulations, the power games, and the self-serving agendas that were hidden beneath the surface.

Kent: I was nothing morethan a pawn in their game, a stepping stone they used to further their own interests. Lex reveled in the limelight, the praise, while I fought tooth and nail to prove my worth and protect him. But no more. But, I stand here, stronger and more resolute than ever, ready to sever the ties that bind me to Lex and continue my ascent to greatness on a different level.

Kent: The foundation Hart laid for me was shaky, built upon lies and false pretenses. But from those lies, I will forge my own path, a new era of Genesis. a path built on perfection and a will to succeed at any cost. I will tear down the old Genesis which has tainted and scared me for so many years and burn it to the ground. Never to see the light of day again.

Kent: Lex,  I am no longer bound by your influence, no longer held captive by your manipulation. I am free, and I am coming for you. The student has become the master, and tonight, I begin the process of erasing your shadow from my life. You may have created Genesis but the monster you created in me back then has become something that not even you nor the 6CWF universe can contain.

Kent: 6CWF universe, those who question my resolve, to those who doubt my ability to cleanse this ring of the past, I say this: Watch closely. Watch as the old gives way to the new. Watch as the old stains of Genesis are washed away, and a new era of my perfect Genesis begins. An era which will be defined as perfection on another level and that is truly levels above... My Genesis is levels above.

[With that Kent, takes one last look at the old photos with Hart, Kent and Frosted Dice along with Michael Sweetwater and evily smiles as he begins tearing the old photographs up. Kent then tosses them into the murky water as the rain begins to fall from the sky as the thunder grows louder. The boat then begins motoring away as the final scene shows the rain get heavier as the photos begin to sink under the weight of the water and a loud crackle of thunder as the scene fades away.]

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon Aug 21, 2023 5:51 pm

As Dicey Reilly and a very reluctant Chaz are sat on the sofa backstage, Scooter is playing via Chaz’s mobile phone, with the tinny audio echoing in the corridor. Dicey is holding his open can of beer, when Max and Rex Adamson walk in, Max in a suit, Rex in a black Adidas tracksuit with his Key to the Kingdom Championship around his waist. Max is clearly disingenuous as he warmly smiles towards Dicey

Max: Dicey! Good to see you, how long’s it been? God, it’s been too long…

Max and Dicey shake hands although Max immediately wipes his hand on the back of his trouser leg

Dicey: Beer?

Dicey hands two cans up to where Max and Rex are standing from his position on the sofa

Max: I will but he won’t. We’re in Florida, and there’s enough snakes in this company to grass him up for underage drinking…

Rex rolls his eyes and in one motion, gets a can of Monster out of his bag and opens it

Rex: Don’t worry guys. Zero sugar…

Max is still holding his unopened beer as he points for Rex to grab a chair from across the room, and Rex sits down on it

Max: Now, I thought it would make sense for us to have a sit down, ahead of this ridiculous gimmick match JJ Johnson has booked, because he cares more about chaos and carnage instead of actually allowing the best to thrive because he’s a narcissistic, manipulative-

Rex, Dicey and Chaz are all staring at Max as he realises he’s gone off the deep end

Max: …Ahem. This match. Dicey Reilly and Rex Adamson. An unorthodox pairing, but both are fighting men harbouring World Championship ambitions. I see absolutely no reason why you two cant work together against common enemies, maybe not even just for this match.

Both Dicey and Rex are staring a hole into Max as he pauses

Rex: What are you saying?

Max: I'm saying... "My enemies' enemy is my friend". You both want to take out Uryu Ishida and you both want to take out Marty Helms. Use it. People think you're the underdogs in this match. Use it. Who knows... It might even benefit both of you to have somebody watching your back.

Dicey stands up and he and Rex have a staredown, while Scooter still plays in the background

Rex: Okay... No guarantees... But okay.

Rex lifts his can of Monster up to toast with Dicey, Dicey slams the can with his beer, splashing Monster into Rex's face, Dicey laughs and slaps Chaz on the leg, Chaz follows Dicey down the corridor as Rex sighs, wiping his face as Max smirks

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down