The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beachfront Brawl X - Predictions

5 posters

Go down

Beachfront Brawl X - Predictions  Empty Beachfront Brawl X - Predictions

Post by JJJohnson Tue 22 Aug 2023, 10:07 am

Live from Daytona Beach, Florida
Start time: 8pm live on Amazon Prime
Official theme song: "Welcome to the circus" by Five Finger Death Punch

Bout 1
6CWF European Championship
Gauntlet Match
Cameron Faith vs Cassidy vs Cody Walker vs Daniel Reilly vs James McManus vs Jerome Dubois vs O’Callaghan

Bout 2
Edward Plague vs GazzyD

Bout 3
6CWF Key to the Kingdom Championship
Rex Adamson (c) vs Mike Hill

Bout 4
Liam Wood vs Vincent Costello

Bout 5
Exploding Barbed Wire Deathmatch
Blue Dragon vs Geoff Steel

Bout 6
6CW Championship
Uryu Ishida (c) vs Anthony Grace vs Robin Reborn

Bout 7
Clarke James vs The Saint

Main Event
6WF World Heavyweight Championship
Elimination Chamber
Marty Helms (c) vs Cerberus vs Dicey Reilly vs Eddy Kent vs Scott Harris vs Tyler Roth

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Beachfront Brawl X - Predictions  Empty Re: Beachfront Brawl X - Predictions

Post by President Trump Tue 22 Aug 2023, 10:19 am

JJJohnson wrote:Live from Daytona Beach, Florida
Start time: 8pm live on Amazon Prime
Official theme song: "Welcome to the circus" by Five Finger Death Punch

Bout 1
Gauntlet Match
Cameron Faith vs Cassidy vs Cody Walker vs Daniel Reilly vs James McManus vs Jerome Dubois vs O’Callaghan

Cody Walker

Bout 2
Edward Plague vs GazzyD

Plague

Bout 3

Rex

Bout 4

Wood

Bout 5

BD

Bout 6
6CW Championship

Uryu

Bout 7

Sainty

Main Event
Elimination Chamber
Marty Helms (c) vs Cerberus vs Dicey Reilly vs Eddy Kent vs Scott Harris vs Tyler Roth

Harris

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 22 Aug 2023, 12:52 pm

Bout 1
Gauntlet Match
McManus - But could be anyone really

Bout 2
Edward Plague vs GazzyD
Plague - I can see Gazzy being distracted

Bout 3
Hill - I think Hill wins it to stop Rex breaking his record, but this may not be the end of the matter either way

Bout 4
Wood - Surely it's time for Liam Wood to get revenge

Bout 5
No contest - I can see some kind of mental ending where both are incapacitated and it's not the end of the feud

Bout 6
6CW Championship
Uryu - I can envisage Grace and Reborn being too egomaniacal to let the other one win which opens the door for Ishida

Bout 7
James - I don't think having Clarke James fall short on his first real challenge would make sense

Main Event
Elimination Chamber
Helms - Helms to retain after an absolute war, followed by whoever is Key to the Kingdom Champion cashing in while he's beaten down

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Tue 22 Aug 2023, 2:41 pm

Match 1 - 6CWF European Championship
Gauntlet Match
Winner - I'd Say McManus or Dubois. (Walker is close to the title but Engel plays his chaos and costs him)

Match 2 -
Edward Plague vs GazzyD
Winner - Giving it to GazzyD here. Plague pushes Gazzy so much we see Gazzy somewhat snap but this could go either way.

Match 3 -
Winner - Rex Adamson defends against Mike Hill. Don't think it'll be a clean victory but Rex defends, maybe Max steps into help his nephew?

Match 4 - Liam Wood vs Vincent Costello
Winner - Costello beats Wood as Emmy by accidents allows Costello in the back door and win.

Match 5 - Exploding Barbed Wire Deathmatch
Winner - Geoff Steel. Steel wins a brutal encounter, he somehow manages to survive

6CW Championship
Winner - Uryu Ishida. Uryu retains just about over Grace/Reborn. I think Grace and Reborn either trip over each other in this match and Uryu manages to skate in and win. Perhaps Gazzy may appear to assist Uryu but with perhaps some simmering tension towards Uryu.

Match 7
Winner - The Saint. Saint picks up a shock victory causing James to take up his war on 6CWF up another notch. This will cause further fractions in the boadroom going forwards.

Main Event
Elimination Chamber

Winner - Can't see Helms dropping the title just yet. I have a feeling Harris/Roth could come to blows with one of them costing the other the title. #

Cannot wait for the PLE. Will we find out who sired Christy James's unborn child and will Liam Wood and Emmy be the next to welcome a newborn

LETS GOOOOOO

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 31 Aug 2023, 5:44 am

Bout 1
Gauntlet Match
Really tough call, but I will go with O'Callaghan. These ones get wrapped up in story, so I think everyone will look strong, stay fresh, and then he takes the win. O'C wins

Bout 2
Edward Plague vs GazzyD
The only way I can see Gazzy winning is if he 'loses' something else, like a mad injury, Christy gets hurt, and I wouldn't be surprised if he loses for similar reasons, too. Plague Win - and I think there may be more to come. Something cinematic. 

Bout 3
I refuse to believe anyone beats little Rex. Rex wins

Bout 4
Big win for Wood, I reckon. Feels like one for him to use to get moving. Wood win

Bout 5
I love that we are going insane. Onita would be proud. I have no idea, I sense it's a 50-50 and the kind of madness that damages nobody in defeat. So, I think I'm gonna go BD. 

Bout 6
6CW Championship
It feels like both the heels are wrapped up in their own stories, not so much with anyone or anything, just themselves. If one of the heels wins, it's Grace, I think he's got some good traction to use it. But I think Uryu takes it. Uryu win.

Bout 7
Personal feud, and one I think Clarke has the edge in. Villainy goes a long way, and there is so much in the surrounding story that could affect things, but I think CJ wins and has some real leverage with it. Clarke win.

Main Event
Elimination Chamber
It seems like Helms has had a spell where he doesn't win, he survives. Whether he's getting time-limit draws or matches have interference, I'm not sure he's cleanly won a title defence yet? I'm not sure there is anyone else coming in to save him, one way or another, and no DQs to sneak off behind. Dicey or Harris, I think. Kent was thrown in a touch late, so it could be a sneaky thing, but I reckon he would be built up more. Harris had the chance, but can rightfully feel screwed, whilst Dicey is Dicey, so you can always just throw the belt on him and it work out, there is barely a bad time to give him the title. And a bloody rematch would be a nice start to a title reign. But I will go Harris, possibly beating Roth, giving them tension, a split, and Harris a first challenger. Harris win.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down