The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fury is playing it right - Don't let the monster be humanised.

3 posters

Go down

Fury is playing it right - Don't let the monster be humanised. Empty Fury is playing it right - Don't let the monster be humanised.

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 17 Nov 2023, 6:08 pm

Dorian Yates (Mr O 92-97) was called the Shadow as he popped in to the States and then left just as quickly after winning the Sandow....He intimidated other bodybuilders of his time with his size but also the fact they couldn't get a handle on him.....He was an imposing Shadow..

Spinks couldn't get a handle on Tyson and crapped his pants......Wlad lost before the bell against Fury......Alien 1 was the only scary Alien movie as was Jaws 1 because after that the Monster was "outed" and the horror factor gone...Exorcist 1 blah blah blah you get the drift.

Must be an EE trait but Wlad was all respectful to his opponents as well as Usyk...I expect because they wanted to disarm and unmyth the Creatures they are/were fighting.......Chisora...AJ and Dubois have all played that game....and lost..

Hearing all sorts of crap about Usyk will do this and that.....Fury is finished after Ngannou etc.....But Ngannou was a big monster like Fury....Usyk is fighting a huge beast...

I don't care who you are and what you have done... if you were a career Cruiser and you are fighting a 270 pound 6ft 9 inch giant that is unbeaten you will be intimidated !!!(Not talking about a slug like Valuev)...Especially a guy who continues to act in an uncontrolled way and won't let you dehumanise him.....

Yes Usyk can smile like Wlad......But Fury is imposing and he is intimidating and Usyk isn't going to get to play bosom buddies.

36 minutes is a hell of a long time........Yes Usyk stopped a quitter but went the distance with AJ and Chisora so all this Fury-hating Bellew garbage about Usyk this and that is meaningless....Usyk's heavy record isn't that impressive.

Like Spinks he isn't a fast Heavy and a reluctant AJ hurt him and a garbage Dubois decked him.....Thought Chisora had a case for a draw..

Usyk is going to have to fight the Monster.....Not the Man.....Unlike Ngannou, Whyte, Chisora who got the Man and compared to Fury he is a "little boy".....and he will feel like one when the first bell rings.......P4P means nothing then...

Like Spinks you can have all the talent in the World but if you freeze it doesn't matter......Yes you can say Usyk won't freeze but Wlad did and he was three stone heavier and four inches taller.

Fury ko 6....When Usyk stops running....Have a good weekend.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Fury is playing it right - Don't let the monster be humanised. Empty Re: Fury is playing it right - Don't let the monster be humanised.

Post by Derek Smalls Fri 17 Nov 2023, 8:26 pm

I know you like a Spinks reference Beefy. hpw about Spinks Holmes?
The gadfly stinking the place out by getting on his bike and yet still getting the result.
Derek Smalls
Derek Smalls

Back to top Go down

Fury is playing it right - Don't let the monster be humanised. Empty Re: Fury is playing it right - Don't let the monster be humanised.

Post by Mochyn du Sat 18 Nov 2023, 12:08 am

Not sure I agree with Chisora deserving a draw against Usyk. I watched that the other day and thought Usyk thoroughly outboxed him albeit it on the back foot. I think Usyk will have his work cut out as Fury is so tall and Usyk is going to find it hard scoring head shots. and not sure he’s going to score enough on the inside as he’s not a mauler type boxer. I said recently that Usyk should have flipped Fury as he’s been messed around and Fury needs him more than the other way around in legacy terms.

Mochyn du

Back to top Go down

Post by Mochyn du Sat 18 Nov 2023, 12:14 am

Derek Smalls wrote:I know you like a Spinks reference Beefy. hpw about Spinks Holmes?
The gadfly stinking the place out by getting on his bike and yet still getting the result.

Unlike most I didn’t see Spinks/Holmes as the robberies others make out.  Holmes landed the better shots and frequently let Spinks off the hook but Spinks mugged a lot of rounds with pitter patter jabs.  Controversial but not robberies.  I think Usyk might have to employ similar tactics against Fury.  Throw a lot of light scoring shots and run.

Mochyn du

Back to top Go down

Post by Derek Smalls Sat 18 Nov 2023, 12:20 am

That’s why I said that.
Derek Smalls
Derek Smalls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down