The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Proving Grounds Discussion & Feedback - WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS*

5 posters

Go down

Proving Grounds Discussion & Feedback - WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS* Empty Proving Grounds Discussion & Feedback - WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by JJJohnson Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:11 am

Show chat in here today please lads

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Proving Grounds Discussion & Feedback - WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS* Empty Re: Proving Grounds Discussion & Feedback - WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by JJJohnson Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Results are up. Shortened show as promised. Hopefully it does its job of hyping what is to come. Thanks very much to Ed for his contribution, massively appreciated. Night of Glory section will be posted today so bare with. Need to make sure everything is in hand and looks the business. I'm on my work laptop and I can't do everything I'd like on here so will be multitasking with my phone to get everything done.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Proving Grounds Discussion & Feedback - WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS* Empty Re: Proving Grounds Discussion & Feedback - WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by Bentyf1 Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:22 pm

STEVE! 

Solid go home show mate, I enjoyed all the segments. There’s a lot going on into the build up to night of glory! The mayhem with Kincade/Bluey and Plague/Gazzy at the end was very cool. Reminded me of king of the ring 1998 during the first blood match with the cell coming down and chaos kicking off! The casket touch was neat. The fallen segment at the end mixed with the coalition was cool also. 

I think the segments really added a further touch and raised the stakes of night of glory so high, so well done Steve as always my guy, excellent as always!

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:59 pm

JJJohnson wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Results are up. Shortened show as promised. Hopefully it does its job of hyping what is to come. Thanks very much to Ed for his contribution, massively appreciated. Night of Glory section will be posted today so bare with. Need to make sure everything is in hand and looks the business. I'm on my work laptop and I can't do everything I'd like on here so will be multitasking with my phone to get everything done.

Insane show, so much development and I cant wait for BIF.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:13 pm

great show as always, really hyped for NOG now...loved the cinematic at the end as well of Clarke James and his army.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by gazzyD Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:57 pm

Such a good go home show. Thoroughly enjoyed

The ending was delightful

Also, that line linking the name Willow to a tree on the Plague compound was great, especially given that wouldn't have been planned as you will have had no knowledge of the name I chose until my promo

For reference it's after the character from Buffy haha

gazzyD

JJJohnson likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:31 am

Buffy is one of my favourite shows from growing up (Sarah Michelle Gellar was my childhood fantasy). Nice one mate, good to know about the reference. I have absolutely no idea why I chose to link the name and a tree Laugh it just came to me in a moment of.....let's say inspiration just to make it seem like I know what I am doing.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gazzyD Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:36 pm

Haha it was pretty cool tbh. Just being able to find a link to bring the child's name in to the story I thought was great

Loved it growing up, still love it now. Always in my continue watching on Disney

gazzyD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down