The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Welcome to Hell" - Blue Dragon/Logan Kincade vs Edward Plague/GazzyD ( Hell in a Cell)

3 posters

Go down

"Welcome to Hell" - Blue Dragon/Logan Kincade vs Edward Plague/GazzyD ( Hell in a Cell) Empty "Welcome to Hell" - Blue Dragon/Logan Kincade vs Edward Plague/GazzyD ( Hell in a Cell)

Post by JJJohnson Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:34 pm

Bout 2
Hell in a Cell
Blue Dragon/Logan Kincade vs Edward Plague/GazzyD
Theme: "Sweet Dreams" by Marilyn Manson

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

"Welcome to Hell" - Blue Dragon/Logan Kincade vs Edward Plague/GazzyD ( Hell in a Cell) Empty Re: "Welcome to Hell" - Blue Dragon/Logan Kincade vs Edward Plague/GazzyD ( Hell in a Cell)

Post by x12x Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:10 pm

We find ourselves in the Plague Family compound as we see the figure of Edward Plague making his way slowly through the garden as he is stopped by a follower who looks nervous. The follower goes to speak but hesitates as they do.

Plague:
What is it my child?

The follower, still clearly nervous, plucks up the courage to speak

Follower: I have a question Edward...I'm confused...

Plague looks a little concerned and moves over to a bench where he sits, motioning for the follower to sit next to him. The follower, a young women, takes a deep breath before continuing

Follower: Last week you said Gazzy needed to fight alone as a punishment but you still helped him.

Plague lets a soft smile cover his face

Plague:
The idea that I was not there was punishment enough...so when I finally came to his rescue he was able to be reminded of where the sun shines and remind himself of the shadows he once called home.

You see, this is how we build our family...

the follower smiles, taking in Plague's words

Plague:
...we save people from themselves...we show them the light...
...just like I did with you.

Plague reaches out and holds the hand of the follower who continues to listen to every word Plague says

Plague:
I took the shadows away and showed you just how blue the sky can be...you wouldn't want to lose that would you?

The follower shakes her head

Plague:
Neither will Gareth...especially now he has Willow, the newest member of my family.
He'll want the sun to shine on her for eternity

the follower cuts in once more

Follower: but what about Christy? She wishes to turn Gazzy against us...

Plague lets go of the follower's hand and seems to compose himself for a second at Christy's name being mentioned

Plague:
Don't you worry my child...the sun will still shine

I promise.

Plague and the follower remain sat together, the pair continue to talk as the shot fades to black and the scene ends.

x12x

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

"Welcome to Hell" - Blue Dragon/Logan Kincade vs Edward Plague/GazzyD ( Hell in a Cell) Empty Re: "Welcome to Hell" - Blue Dragon/Logan Kincade vs Edward Plague/GazzyD ( Hell in a Cell)

Post by x12x Sun 28 Apr 2024, 9:15 am

CCClouds by He Is Legend begins to play through the speakers in the arena bringing out a chorus of boos as the 6CW World Heavyweight Champion Edward Plague slowly makes his way out on to the stage with the title held closely to his chest.

As Plague makes his way to the ring the fans in attendance hurl abuse at him causing him to shake his head and talk under his breath, the camera moves in close enough so hear a little of what he is saying

"they'll learn the error of their way Edward...I promise"

Plague quickly makes his way in to the ring and takes a microphone before speaking to the crowd, taking a moment to allow for their boos to die down

Plague:
The Plague Family face the Blood Brothers...Welcome to hell...

...you know, I like that.

Plague lets a sick smile cover his face as he paces the ring

Plague:
but you see...Night Of Glory won't be hell...
...no matter what they want to tell you...

...you see, pain is not hell.
blood shed is not hell.

what myself, Gareth, Logan Kincade and Blue Dragon are going to put each other through is NOT hell.

Plague's tone takes a serious turn as he continues

Plague:
You see true hell...

...it's being lost, alone and scared.
true hell is living your lives in the shadows that surround you and forgetting what the sun feels like on your skin...

...hell is what I have survived and is it what I have helped Gareth survive...

...it is what I will help you all survive if you allow me too.

Plague pauses as the fans boo him and his offer, he laughs at them and a sick smile returns on his face

Plague:
Yes...that's it...cloak yourself in denial and pretend that everything is perfect. Blind yourself to the truth...

...the truth that you are all lost, praying to false idols and in dire need of a saviour!
There is a reason you put your faith in 'men' like Blue Dragon and Logan Kincade!

Plague looks annoyed as the fans give good reactions to the men he is set to face at Night Of Glory

Plague:
Yes...you relate to them right?

Two lost sheep who have tricked themselves in to thinking they have it all...that they have any power in this world...

it's pathetic.

Plague pauses one last time

Plague:
At Night Of Glory you will be forced to watch a lesson about Family.

You will be forced to watch that sometimes blood means nothing when there is no trust. My family will show that we are ONE UNITED FRONT and we will break the fragile bonds of the so called 'blood brothers'

We will open the eyes of the world to what family can truly achieve.

Plague lowers the mic, pulling the title in even closer as he stands tall in the ring.

x12x

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Fri 03 May 2024, 9:36 pm

We see the outside of a rough looking pub. Above the door is written 'The New Dock'. 

Outside there's a man using the wall as a urinal. The camera moves towards the pub and we see through the window the clientele. A group of young men standing at the bar, all jostling and joking with eachother. Theres a few women dressed very revealing, asking passers by if they'd like some company tonight. The pub is very busy and noisy with small groups of rough looking men all over. At a table in the corner is an older man, mid 50s, with his dog on a lead, an XL Bully, on a lead. The dog is drinking what appears to be a pint of larger from a bowl on the floor. The man snarls as he scours the room. Almost disgusted at the other people there. As he catches someone eye his gaze halts and his head drops. The camera turns to see Logan Kincade sat at a table. Almost dwarfing the chair he's sat on as hes hunched over sipping what looks like a dark ale. He looks angry, frustrated even as he turns to his brother who is sat opposite him.

LK:
This can't go on like it is lad. He's getting too big for his boots.... Still can't see out my right eye properly... Sorry I kicked you in the face by the way.

Logan swigs his pint and slams the glass down onto the table, his face is twitching as he is holding back a rage inside of him.

Blue Dragon looks at Logan with some concern but he smirks, part of him, happy to see his brother show an emotion that's not madness. He's sitting relaxed in his seat and is reclined back. He reaches over and takes a crisp from the table. The two had bought a bag and spilt it open on the table to share (like anyone in the pub should do)

BD:
Yeah mate, I'm sure you didn't enjoy that one little bit ay? Haha, it's fine, you've done worse. But your right about Plague, the delusional f*ck is warping more and more minds, you know I don't always do what's 'right' but I don't drag anyone else down with me. Them three d*ckheads that interfered in our match, they probably have lives, probably keeping this cult a secret from their wives, just like their wives are keeping their f*ck buddies secret from them. This whole world stinks of this type of sh*t. But it's people like Eddy Plague that make we want to burn this whole world to ashes.

Kincade looks up and he nods. Clearly half listening to what Dragon has to say, he seems distracted and still really wound up by recent events..

BD:
See Gazzy's Mrs dropped the sprog? (Logan nods, a disgusted look on his face) Don't be like that, it's not the kids fault they're all sick in the head. We aren't all destined to follow in our fathers footsteps Logan , you know that more than most.. but it does make me wonder... Do you think she looks like her Mum, her Dad, or her Uncle Eddy?

LK:
What are you talking about? 
I mean.. this isn't the time for idle sh*t chat. You told me you wanted to talk about our match at Night of Glory, and your talking some bollo*ks about a baby, are you ill lad?

BD:
If you let me finish...
I'm talking about Gazzy D and his new baby for a reason. Plague's played him like a fiddle all this time because Gazzy's a pathetic, washed up loser. He had nothing to care for and was looking so someone to follow, he had nothing left apart from chasing glory and when he finally got that, Plague took it from him, now he has something new...
How long till plague tries to take that too?
Pague seems to think Gazzy is his family, he has no idea what real family is all about... 
Not like us Logan.. 
Logan are you listening?

LK:
Yeah yeah... Family..

As Logan talks he seems to be looking off at something. This grabs Blue Dragons attention too, he seems distracted as well. The camera pans across and we see three young men, all wearing 6CWF t-shirts. One Genesis Shirt, one JJ shirt and an Edward Plague Shirt. He's also wearing a black hoody with the hood up as we see Logan tense up.

LK:
Do you think? Is that one of Plagues boys?

BD:
It's just some kid wearing a sh*t t-shirt, don't worry...

Before Dragon can finish his sentence Logan is already half way across the room. His chair still falling backwards from him springing out of it. He reaches the three men and his palm finds it's own way into the young man's throat. The other two men with him seem shocked and don't know what do to, one of them tries to plead with Logan and comes close enough for Logan to strike as he drives his forehead into the nose of the man. He crumbles to the ground, blood pouring out in an instant. Dragon takes a deep breath and starts to walk over to the situation when he knocks into another man, a larger man who holds up a spilled pint, Blue Dragon goes to apologise but as soon as the man gets in his face, Blue Dragon takes a step back and he drives a knee up into the man's jaw. He flies off his feet and over the bar.

More men pile in on Logan Kincade as he turns to meet them. The two younger men behind him turn and run as Logan reaches back and catches one. He drags him in and smiles at him sickly before lifting him up into a gorilla press and throwing him into the oncoming group, taking two men down. The third makes it to Logan and is face to face with the monster of a man before he gabs a bottle from a table. He swings it at Logan who catches his hand. Kincade squeezes the man's fist as the bottle shatters, shards of glass dig deep into the man's digits. Logan licks his lips as the man screams out in pain. He takes a piece of glass from the man's hand and he drags it across his own palm, deep red blood trickling out and covering his hand, Logan places his bloody hand in the man's face, the blood going into his eyes and mouth, blinding him as he lifts him and slams his head into the table, empty glasses and bottles flying everywhere as the table flips and the man's lifeless body in slumped underneath it. Logan steps over him and he approaches more oncoming attackers. They soon change their mind as Logan becomes the aggressor now, he begins to take them on all at once, beating them down with feet and fists. All the while the glass and blood all over the place seems to fuel him more.

Blue Dragon is busy himself. The man now laying behind the bar had some friends, as Blue Dragon takes a step back towards his own table he's set upon, Dragon reaches into his jacket and takes something from it. A man jumps on his back and smashes a glass over his head. Dragon reaches up and grabs the man's face. His thumb goes into the man's right eye socket as he squeals in pain, Dragon flips him over and onto the table, he turns and puts out a hand to halt the men. They all stop for a second in shock as Blue Dragon adjusts something on his right hand. We see he is wearing his 'Gauntlet' glove, the heavy steel studs glisten as he cleanches his fist..

BD:
We only came for a drink... 
Logan... 
How's your night?

LK:
Sound, to be fair.. it's the most fun I've had in a while..

Dragon grabs two of the men and he launches them across the room to Logan..

BD:
Eh-ar then lad... Two more for the pile.

Logan continues to brutalise the patrons as Blue Dragon smiles, he becons the others forward now as the first and second are dodged and the third man takes a studded right hand to the jaw, he instantly goes limp and falls to the ground with a thud. Dragon turns on the men behind him he grabs one by the throat and he headbutts him in the eye, before swinging him to the left and into his friend, the two of them fall to the ground and Blue Dragon picks the last conscious man back up by the scruff of the neck, he roars in his face like an animal before twisting him into a sleeper hold. He places one hand over his face to suffocate him before stepping up onto the bar and delivering a Blind Justice onto his unconscious friends, Logan looks over angrily but can't help being impressed. He kicks a man in the groin and as the man leans down in pain he grabs his head and delivers a Deathnote Powerbomb before laughing out loud..

LK:
Not the only one who watches the product, d*ckhead...

The two of them survey the room there's a few men still scuffling with each other after the chaos has broke out and the barmaid is hiding in the back room, peeping her head out from behind the doorway

???:
I've had enough of this sh*t. I'm fed up with scumbags like you coming into my pub and causing trouble... 
I've been coming here for 40 years and there's always been people like you trying to stick your noses in and wreck it for everyone else... 
Well that's it, you leave now or you'll regret it..

The man sat in the corner with his dog is giving the lads a piece of his mind as his Dog snarls and bares it's teeth. It's pulling at the lead and looks like it wants to kill someone as the man releases his lead and the dog makes a run for Logan, it dives at him at unbelievable speed. Is massive paws pinning Logan's shoulders to the ground as it growls and snarls an inch from his face. 
The man is still ranting as Blue Dragon grabs a full bottle of wine from the bar. 
Logan Begins to snarl back at the dog and the pair of them bare their teeth at eachother. Logan is snarling and growling just like the dog. 
Dragon looks at Logan and then back at the man, he flips the bottle in his hand and launches it at the man, it hits him in the head and knocks him out. 
As the bottle strikes the man it shatters and the dog bites into Logan's shoulder. Kincade winces and bites back. His teeth sinking into the dogs neck as it yelps and let's go. Logan uses his left hand to lift the dog off him and cracks a huge right hook into the dogs thick skull. The dog rolls off Logan and lays next to him on the ground, it's chest raising and falling as it gasps for breath. Logan focuses in on Blue Dragon as he reaches out a hand to help Logan up. 
The two flip over a chair each and Dragon picks up a bottle of larger from the ground. He checks it's not got glass in it before swigging it and patting Logan on the shoulder..

BD:
Finish this one and then go the arena?

LK:
I was finished ages ago lad.....
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down