The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HHH trying for more power backstage

2 posters

Go down

HHH trying for more power backstage Empty HHH trying for more power backstage

Post by Guest Fri 11 Feb 2011, 12:14 pm

In what may be the very first clue of post-Vince McMahon World Wrestling Entertainment, HHH is pushing hard behind the scenes for what a key insider described to WrestleZone as "a major overhaul" to the developmental system.

"It's no secret within WWE that HHH feels the developmental system is a joke," our inside source told us this evening, "and the Florida developmental area looks to be a runaway train."

Our source tells us that HHH has pitched directly to Vince McMahon that Jim Ross be utilized in a recruiting capacity, while HHH would oversee more of what Talent Relations Executive John Laurinaitis does on a daily basis in terms of checking up on the system.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/article/exclusive-hhh-pushing-for-major-wwe-developmental-overhaul-123537

So i guess hes not content with helping out the creative team, he now wants to oversee the developmental system as well.

Is this a good thing, or is giving HHH more backstage power a bad thing?

Back to top Go down

HHH trying for more power backstage Empty Re: HHH trying for more power backstage

Post by Lex-Express Fri 11 Feb 2011, 1:41 pm

Can it get any worse?

there was a very good article in this months powerslam magazine about HHH and how he is viewed as the natural successor to Vince, well worth a read.

I personally am of the view that he knows the way the buisness works, from all sides and its in his interests and that of his kids to make it work again.

I dont wanna blow his trumpet too much but I think HHH maybe the only one who can bring the good times back to wwe, vince has lost his midas touch.

HHH maybe to WWE ,what Ghandi was to India, He may be the one to finally bring peace and prosperity. thumbsup

Lex-Express

Location : I like coffee, vanilla icecream and smokewheel pizza

Back to top Go down

HHH trying for more power backstage Empty Re: HHH trying for more power backstage

Post by crippledtart Fri 11 Feb 2011, 3:03 pm

I don't have a problem with it except that I think 888 has a really narrow-minded view of what makes a good wrestler.

He helped make stars out of Batista and Sheamus, but it wasn't as though anyone was looking at those guys thinking they needed to be pushed. Both did a decent job once they got to the top, but are/were limited.

He seems to like people who spend a lot of time in the gym and have big muscles, and show him the respect he feels he is entitled to. I don't think any of those things in themselves make someone a potential great wrestler.

I think his idea of how a wrestler should look is similar to Vince's in the 80s. He's far too obsessed with size for my liking. In fact I dread the thought of him cutting promos on CM Punk, Miz or Daniel Bryan when he comes back, because I think he would totally undermine them. And considering that I see those three as amongst the best in WWE right now, a future with 888 running WWE does worry me.

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down