The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T20

3 posters

Go down

T20 Empty T20

Post by mikey1951 Sun 19 Jun 2011, 10:17 am

Yet another good result for Notts in the T20, Just hope that we have not peaked too early in the competion , Losing Hussey is a blow , But the short term replacement could be more than a little interesting !!... Which brings me on to the next thing interesting Notts cricket fans ... Just who will replace David Hussey for the reat of the championship season ..... Anyone got any ideas ?

mikey1951

Back to top Go down

T20 Empty Re: T20

Post by ConnorOutlaws Sun 19 Jun 2011, 2:34 pm

A good question is who will be our overseas players for the quarter finals should we get there and final if we get there? I'm not too sure i'm guessing they'll be decent as we have money, perhaps amla?

ConnorOutlaws

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey1951 Sun 19 Jun 2011, 9:46 pm

A lot depends on who is available, And it could be a very short term engagement if we lose the quarter-final.... But we are not going to do that ...Are we??? Crying or Very sad

mikey1951

Back to top Go down

Post by Corporalhumblebucket Sun 19 Jun 2011, 11:45 pm

I see that Alastair Brown is not featuring much for Notts much these days. It was clear when he moved from Surrey that he was nearing the end of his career. Presumably he has pretty much finished in the Notts first team, barring injury crisis?

At his peak a fantastic aggressive player who was unlucky not to play more ODIs....

Corporalhumblebucket

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey1951 Mon 20 Jun 2011, 7:08 am

A run of low scores has seen him lose the place he had in the side at the start of the season, (Although i understand he was on standby for the CC1 match against Lancashire,) It's true he is now not considered a first choice for the first team.

Having said that i notice he has recently scored a century for the seconds...So maybe there is life in the old dog yet :, I certainly hope so it would be nice for him to go out with a bang, Rather than a whimper ....

mikey1951

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum