The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ipswich Town to sign Nathan Ellington

3 posters

Go down

Ipswich Town to sign Nathan Ellington Empty Ipswich Town to sign Nathan Ellington

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Tue 21 Jun 2011, 12:34 pm

Nathan Ellington is due to complete a free transfer to Ipswich from Watford today.

Despite the mass exodus at Vicarage Road right now, this isn't one that I will lose any sleep over.

Any Ipswich fans excited at the prospect of seeing this lazy, overweight, overpaid, useless, waste of pitch space (even though he doesn'rt cover much of it), turning out for the Tractor Boys next season?

MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch

Back to top Go down

Ipswich Town to sign Nathan Ellington Empty Re: Ipswich Town to sign Nathan Ellington

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 21 Jun 2011, 1:17 pm

Laugh thats a helluva endorsement you've just gave him mate, sounds like me when I talk about Marc Antoine Fortunè Wink

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Ipswich Town to sign Nathan Ellington Empty Re: Ipswich Town to sign Nathan Ellington

Post by TopoftheChops Wed 06 Jul 2011, 5:41 pm

I cannot wait for him to play for Ipswich. He is going to be back to his best soon and he will lead Ipswich to promotion.

TopoftheChops

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down