The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boxing News 24

5 posters

Go down

Boxing News 24 Empty Boxing News 24

Post by sparkymarky Sat 25 Jun 2011, 3:23 pm

Sorry if this has already been covered, but i was wondering if anyone has come across this appalling website? It's biased, anti-british and a hub for WUMS around the world! If you make a comment that may upset any of the writers, then they simply remove the comment. Take a look at any article's written by Scott Gilfoid or William MacKay. Absolute comedy genius(although i'm not sure they're aware)

http://www.boxingnews24.com/

sparkymarky

Back to top Go down

Boxing News 24 Empty Re: Boxing News 24

Post by paperbag_puncher Sat 25 Jun 2011, 3:40 pm

Wow that Scott Gilfoid sounds about 12? Just read his article on why Haye has no chance agaist Wlad. Poor and petty stuff imo.

He says Haye won't win because he struggled against Barrett, Ruiz and Valuev? Must have been watching different fights to me. He beat the 2 Americans quite handily and nobody can look good against Valuev.

Also says Hayes too worried about his physique and that Wlad has a better physiqye without trying. What a Muppet..

I've heard many good reasons why Haye is up against it against Wlad but your man's article was a complete joke.

paperbag_puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Sat 25 Jun 2011, 3:43 pm

Awful site. Avoid.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by Knowsit17 Sat 25 Jun 2011, 8:18 pm

Gilfoid is an official and documented WUM. The made-up facts in his articles are not to be taken seriously. He's an active participant in the provocation business with the UK appearing to be his self-assigned speciality, possibly due to insecurity issues. I've seen him confess to hunting for abuse which settled him in my mind. I'm still genuinely curious as to whether he prowls 606 as hitmansam, onetwo or both...straight faced concrete curiosity, no sarcasm included.

Either way, I'm sure there are some unbiased and objective critics who grace Boxing News with their presence but overall I see it as The Sun of boxing sites. Some might find it up their street, while others certainly do not.

Knowsit17

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Sat 25 Jun 2011, 8:28 pm

That site has one person posing as several different 'writers'. Critical or derisory comments are deleted, and articles are written simply to pull traffic to the site. Waste of webspace.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 25 Jun 2011, 10:03 pm

Well as I often say, there has to be somewhere for Tyson fans to go, and we should gently nudge them in this direction...like we would a zombie in a George A Romero film..

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Sun 26 Jun 2011, 12:19 am

Doesn't look great but it let me know James Toney was signing to fight Ken Shamrock, if he can't beat Ken at this stage in his career then it wil be his last fight in MMA. If he loses i'll then have to endure all the BS about which sport is superior, it was bad enough on the UFC when Toney fought coulture but the Shamrock fight won't be on there so whoever picks it up will lay it on thick.
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down