The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ireland's WC 30

2 posters

Go down

Ireland's WC 30 Empty Ireland's WC 30

Post by the-goon Tue 28 Jun 2011, 5:08 pm

Hi there,

This is the 30 players I would bring to the WC, what you think? Where do you think Deccie will differ from my options?
While doing this list, I realised how difficult picking this squad really is, good luck deccie

Bold are the certainties, and the ones with an (F) are players that need to prove their fitness.
Props: Healy, Ross, Court, Buckley, Hayes
Hookers; Best, Cronin, Varley
2nd Row: DOC, POC, Cullen, D Ryan
Flankers: Wallace, SOB, Jennings, Ferris (F-McLaughlin)
Nr8: Heaslip
Scrum Half: Redden, Boss, Stringer
Fly Half: ROG, Sexton
Centre: BOD, Wallace, D'arcy (F- Fitz), McFadden
Back 3: Earls, Bowe, Trimble, Kearney (F- Jones)

I still have question marks at FB, the 6N proved that Fitz isn't the answer and not much else. I really hope Earls is a success there as it will mean we can field our best players in the backs, as in Trimble and Bowe on the wing.

the-goon

Back to top Go down

Ireland's WC 30 Empty Re: Ireland's WC 30

Post by rawa86 Tue 28 Jun 2011, 5:17 pm

Id say cronin will be a definate because even if fla is fit he still will go as third choice.

Despite noy being in the greatest form Leamy probably will go, especially if ferris is missing. He wont take both Ryan and Mclaughlin. One or the other i imagine since they both cover the same positions.

And id say TOL will also probably go ahead of Boss. (Personally not really a fan of either so doesnt bother me which one goes because i am hoping for neither to be in the team.) OK

rawa86

Back to top Go down