The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

best county side with young players

3 posters

Go down

best county side with young players  Empty best county side with young players

Post by Guest Fri 01 Jul 2011, 6:42 pm

what would be your best county side only using players under the age of 25 mine would be: (btw wanted hildreth but he 26)

1)Joe Root
2)Moeen Ali
3)Karl Brown
4)Rory Hamilton-Brown (c)
5)James Taylor
6)Luke Wells
7)Craig Kieswetter (WK)
8)Steve Borthwick
9)Adil Rashid
10)Chris Woakes
11)Stuart Meaker

Back to top Go down

best county side with young players  Empty Re: best county side with young players

Post by Liam_Main Fri 01 Jul 2011, 6:44 pm

Moeen Ali doesn't open the batting,Rory Hamilton-Brown does so I would swap them around.
Liam_Main
Liam_Main

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000094431208

Back to top Go down

best county side with young players  Empty Re: best county side with young players

Post by Gregers Fri 01 Jul 2011, 7:03 pm

Its missing James Vince from Hampshire. I'd have Rory at 1, Vince at 3 and Brown at 4.

Possibly Briggs from Hampshire instead of Meaker? And Buttler from Somerset over Kieswetter in my opinion

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Tibor Fri 01 Jul 2011, 10:50 pm

Hales
Lyth
Vince
Taylor
Hamilton-Brown
Bairstow (WK)
Rashid
Woakes
Harris
Briggs
Dernbach

That would be my pick, although wicketkeeper is up for grabs, with Kieswetter and Buttler also being good choices, Steve Davies may also count as he is only just turned 25.

Last seamer slot was difficult, being a Surrey fan I would like to have fitted Meaker in alongside Dernbach, but Roland-Jones, Topley and others could also have made the cut.

I do like the look of Borthwick too, although he is incredibly underused by Durham at the moment.

Tibor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down