The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Orton threatens to go on strike if If Arn Anderson isn’t in the HOF next year (other superstars agree)

+3
Kay Fabe
John Cena's Speech writer
VDT
7 posters

Go down

Orton threatens to go on strike if If Arn Anderson isn’t in the HOF next year (other superstars agree) Empty Orton threatens to go on strike if If Arn Anderson isn’t in the HOF next year (other superstars agree)

Post by VDT Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:22 pm

via Twitter:
Randy Orton
If Arn Anderson isn’t in the HOF next year I’ll go on strike. Well maybe not go on strike, but damn it, he’s earned it. Anyone else agree?
Sean Waltman:
I’m jumping on the bandwagon as far as AA Arn Anderson being inducted into the HOF is concerned. Do I really need to list the reasons why ?
Regal:
By the way,I agree with @RandyOrton about AA.Another mentor of mine since I came to America.
I don’t think that anyone from our generation hasn’t learned or laughed with AA.
AA to Mideon”you don’t just have the worst body in this business but in any business including marshmallow taster”.
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

Orton threatens to go on strike if If Arn Anderson isn’t in the HOF next year (other superstars agree) Empty Re: Orton threatens to go on strike if If Arn Anderson isn’t in the HOF next year (other superstars agree)

Post by John Cena's Speech writer Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:35 pm

Love AA's tweet to Mideon!!!!!!!!!!

I think he deserves it, but at the same time, I wish Rey Mysterio and Cena would threaten to go on strike unless Randy Savage gets inducted....

Back to top Go down

Orton threatens to go on strike if If Arn Anderson isn’t in the HOF next year (other superstars agree) Empty Re: Orton threatens to go on strike if If Arn Anderson isn’t in the HOF next year (other superstars agree)

Post by Kay Fabe Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:42 pm

Tounge in cheek, he'd never strike

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena's Speech writer Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:45 pm

I know - he's just making a public point. But a valid one.

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:49 pm

Seems a strange one that he isn’t already in the HOF being that he’s been backstage for nine years.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:53 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if it has come straight from the office, with no legit headliner as a standout candidate what better way to increase hype than this

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:58 pm

I would say he is definitely deserving. It's one of those strange ones that you're surprised when you're told they aren't in already.

AA aside, could Foley headline the HoF this year, given his ties with TNA are now cut?

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Shifty Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:55 pm

Arn deserves it, though he was more of a WcW wrestler he was fantastic even in the WWF and was a tag team champion there.
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:23 am

I know Orton is joking but there are far more serious reasons why wrestlers should threaten strike action rather than getting Anderon into a meaningless HOF

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down