The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will win The Open Championship

+23
MustPuttBetter
Noshankingtonite
NedB-H
raycastleunited
sirbenson
Shotrock
Faldono1fan
navyblueshorts
dynamark
beninho
drive4show
JAS
sodhat
Lairdy
JDandfries
SmithersJones
sharrison01
super_realist
Rossa
JPX
LondonJonnyO
Adam D
Davie
27 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Who will win The Open Championship 2011

Who will win The Open Championship - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%Who will win The Open Championship - Page 2 Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 5 ]
Who will win The Open Championship - Page 2 Vote_lcap37%Who will win The Open Championship - Page 2 Vote_rcap 37% 
[ 13 ]
Who will win The Open Championship - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Who will win The Open Championship - Page 2 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]
Who will win The Open Championship - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Who will win The Open Championship - Page 2 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 4 ]
Who will win The Open Championship - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Who will win The Open Championship - Page 2 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]
Who will win The Open Championship - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Who will win The Open Championship - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who will win The Open Championship - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Who will win The Open Championship - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Who will win The Open Championship - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Who will win The Open Championship - Page 2 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 4 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Who will win The Open Championship - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%Who will win The Open Championship - Page 2 Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 35

Who will win The Open Championship - Page 2 Empty Who will win The Open Championship

Post by Davie Tue 05 Jul 2011, 2:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

Let's have a poll on who we think will win The Open Championship

I'm limited to the number of names I can put up here but I'll start with a list of the first 10 that come to MY mind (I'm sure I'll forget someone) - I can edit the poll if people think of someone I've forgotten

So - who will lift the Claret Jug this year

Davie

Back to top Go down

Who will win The Open Championship - Page 2 Empty Re: Who will win The Open Championship

Post by dynamark Wed 06 Jul 2011, 4:53 pm

Marmite -it is legitimate to hate the stuff.
125-1 for Rock is seriously good value though.

dynamark

Back to top Go down

Who will win The Open Championship - Page 2 Empty Re: Who will win The Open Championship

Post by princedracula Wed 06 Jul 2011, 5:15 pm

Lee or Rory for me.... According to Lefty only half of those listed in this poll have any chance to win the Open... Smile
He said yesterday in Scotland:

"I expect the winner of next week's Open will be in the field here this week.”

PS. Davie, just a simple suggestion for future polls that I've seen in other places, to give some sort of option to those who want to pick someone else, if it's limited to say 10 places, you can put 9 names and the 10th place leave it designated as 'Others'...

princedracula

Back to top Go down

Post by Diggers Wed 06 Jul 2011, 5:27 pm

Rock is 60-1 on Paddy Power which makes him 16th favourite which in my mind is madness. 125-1 is probably about right.

Diggers

Back to top Go down

Post by Diggers Wed 06 Jul 2011, 5:32 pm

Oops, scratch that, was the Scottish Open odds so I guess they would be lower.
Just looking down the betting list Oliver Wilson anybody ? 197 in the rankings now, ouch.

Diggers

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Wed 06 Jul 2011, 6:37 pm

dynamark wrote:Marmite -it is legitimate to hate the stuff.
125-1 for Rock is seriously good value though.

Am I the only person who is indifferent about Marmite?

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2