The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For those in Pre-Mod...

4 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF

Go down

For those in Pre-Mod... Empty For those in Pre-Mod...

Post by Mat Mon 14 Feb 2011, 8:22 pm

I understand that Beer is in pre-mod,not sure if there's a few more as well.

Anyway,if you want to promo but it's taking ages you can always paste it onto here and I will try copy and paste it over asap(Probably after I finish school unless someone else can post it befor me).

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

For those in Pre-Mod... Empty Re: For those in Pre-Mod...

Post by ADMIN Mon 14 Feb 2011, 8:29 pm

Yeah I can always help out there too, I was banned from 606 for over a year and had to use RealDude, EZ Money and others to continously post my promos, that was fun!

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Feb 2011, 9:50 pm

Thanks Mat. I've been so tied up with work I didn't get a chance to promo but I appreciate the offer. I'll probably be in pre-mod till next week so will post here!

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Tue 15 Feb 2011, 9:34 pm

Why have you been put in pre-mod KB?

Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 15 Feb 2011, 10:21 pm

An afrray of reasons mate, i have another account i;m using in Trash Talk though mate!

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Tue 01 Mar 2011, 12:31 pm

Please could someone copy my promo across, as I have been completely 606'ed over there:

The official Survival theme tune begins to play throughout the arena and fans are still chatting around the arena and walking about.

JE: cut the music, cut it now. I have an important announcement to make.

James Eagle walks out to the stage, microphone in hand. He wears a slightly different attire to the previous three shows: white full length skins with a golden stripe on the outside of each of his legs. On the left side he sports a new logo; a 'JE' moulded together with a golden eagle across its top. Tucked into his bottoms appear to be a number of wads of money, while he holds a blank cheque in his spare hand.

RJ: Woah! How loaded is this guy?

MW: Very RJ! I'm sure you all know about his past career as a very successful businessman - the self-proclaimed high-flying risk-taking money-machine?

RJ: Yes I know that Michael, but this is more money than we've seen him with before! Surely he can't have much more of where that came from... can he? Anyway let's see what he has to say.

JE enters the ring in his usual fashion, walking up the steps before climbing the turnbuckle and jumping down into the ring. The crowd go wild as he pulls out a wad of money and throws it to a young lady with one of the front row seats. A variety of chants break out from different parts of the arena. Behind the commentators they are shouting "Eagle, Eagle, Eagle!" He acknowledges this and gives them a cheesy smile. At the top of the ramp there is a chant of "We want money!” which soon spreads around the whole arena - lasting a good thirty seconds. Eagle attempts to calm the crowd down and they soon lower the tone for him, but the atmosphere continues to buzz.

JE: Wow, what a reception, thanks guys and gals! Right, the reason I'm here is to celebrate my third consecutive victory in 6WF. I don't think I need to show anymore videos to you this week, but I reckon some kind of celebration is in order. Okay, maybe it wasn’t strictly a victory, but I left the arena proudly with my own music playing out. And what better way to celebrate than to share some of my hard-earned cash with you, the 6WF fans? ... Exactly! So that's what will happen.

James 'The Gold' Eagle runs toward the ropes and does an impressive handspring to the outside. There is a small pop from the crowd for this, before it gets even louder as he hands out twenty pound notes to those with front row seats. Eventually he finds himself with only the cheque remaining, which annoys a few fans who did not get anything.

Eagle walks over to RJ and MW, borrows a pen and begins to write on the cheque. A camera creeps over his shoulder and the crowd go absolutely wild when seeing the amount that he wrote: five thousand pounds only ---. ‘The Gold’ then returns to the ring and picks up the microphone he had previously placed on the turnbuckle.

While he does this RJ says: for a man who only joined the federation one and a half weeks ago, this guy is already ridiculously over with the fans. I don't know whether I like that or not to be honest.

JE: Now for the cheque... You'll have to wait 'til after my match for that one. Because I'm the high-flying risk-taking money-machine!

A few boos are heard in the crowd, but the majority cheer him out. Burn Burn rings out in the arena, as Eagle taunts and returns to backstage.
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 01 Mar 2011, 12:35 pm

Done.

Why are you 606ed?

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Tue 01 Mar 2011, 12:37 pm

Because of so many wum articles on virtually every forum of the site. Very Happy

Don't you remember the days when I turned heel? they wern't too keen on me after that

Last edited by Legend on Tue 01 Mar 2011, 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 01 Mar 2011, 12:37 pm

Haha, i see! Good effort.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum