The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who would win in a test match out of these two teams?

5 posters

Go down

Who would win in a test match out of these two teams? Empty Who would win in a test match out of these two teams?

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11 2011, 11:38

Who would win in a test match out of these two teams, using players from past and present?

1)Virender Sehwag
2)Chris Gayle
3)Martin crowe (C)
4)Sachin Tendulkar
5)Nathan Astle
6)Adam Gilchris (WK)
7)Angelo Matthews
8)Mashrafe Mortaza
9)Zaheer Khan
10)Anil Kumble
11)Muttaiah Muralithrain

oppostion

1)Gautam Gambhir
2)Matthew Hayden
3)Brian Lara (C)
4)Viv Richards
5)Ross Taylor
6)Andrew Flintoff
7)Moin Khan (WK)
8)Dale Steyn
9)Harbajhan Singh
10)Allan Donald
11)Imran Tahir

Back to top Go down

Who would win in a test match out of these two teams? Empty Re: Who would win in a test match out of these two teams?

Post by ShankyCricket Mon Jul 11 2011, 11:45

The 2nd team would win as long as they can get SRT out cheaply.

ShankyCricket

Back to top Go down

Who would win in a test match out of these two teams? Empty Re: Who would win in a test match out of these two teams?

Post by Fists of Fury Mon Jul 11 2011, 12:18

Second, for me.

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

http://bloxhamcricket.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldbug Mon Jul 11 2011, 12:25

Draw.

Those bowling attacks aren't strong enough to force a win against such quality batsmen on a pitch that isn't a minefield.

If I had to choose then the 2nd team.

Goldbug

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam_Main Mon Jul 11 2011, 15:49

Second for me as well as long as they can the early scalps of Gayle and Sehwag otherwise it'll be a close game. Just think that team 2 has a more consistent look than team 1.
Liam_Main
Liam_Main

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000094431208

Back to top Go down

Post by bradman99.94 Mon Jul 11 2011, 16:26

Goldbug wrote:Draw.

Those bowling attacks aren't strong enough to force a win against such quality batsmen on a pitch that isn't a minefield.

How can a bowling attack of Steyn, Donald, Flintoff and Harbajhan be 'not strong enough'? One assumes, as always with these hypothetical ‘picking my best team’ type of fun that all members of both sides would play to their very best standard. For my money team 2 also has the better batsmen which nicely opens the Tendulkar/Lara/ Richards ‘which is best’ discussion.

Also, would the Aussies of a few years ago or the WI of the 80’s beat these sides?

bradman99.94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down