The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where R U All

2 posters

Go down

Where R U All Empty Where R U All

Post by Swanseadabber Tue 15 Feb 2011, 11:58 am

C'mon swans get on the boards and start a decent discussion/debate about the only team in Wales.
Swanseadabber
Swanseadabber

Back to top Go down

Where R U All Empty Re: Where R U All

Post by Enforcer Tue 15 Feb 2011, 12:16 pm

My finger is hovering over the ban button Smile

I'm a fan of the highest placed Welsh team, but it is great to see you moving over! Think this could be the closest season between us both for many seasons...and providing we finish above you I'd love to see both clubs in the Premier next year!

How do you see the rest of your season panning out? You are looking good for a playoff berth, do you have any hopes for one of the Auto spots?

Last edited by Enforcer on Tue 15 Feb 2011, 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Shocking grammar!)

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanseadabber Tue 15 Feb 2011, 12:53 pm

Cheers for the reply Enforcer, would love to see both Welsh teams in the PL however I cant see it happening this season. Think a play-off place will be the best bet and who knows maybe a Welsh invasion of London - what a day that would be for the Met!
I started following the Swans when I moved to Wales 4 year ago, liked their style of play under Martinez- Sousa was a disaster but Brendan Rogers has done a good job with oh dear all money.
Swanseadabber
Swanseadabber

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Tue 15 Feb 2011, 1:02 pm

I'd have to agree, I think Forest are going to get second spot behind QPR. Cardiff are just far to inconsistant at the moment, a playoff final between us would be a policing nightmare...but what a brilliant advert for Welsh football!

For my sins I've been a Cardiff fan since 1993.

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanseadabber Tue 15 Feb 2011, 1:13 pm

Aye imagine a Welsh invasion of London, i went to see the Swans against Fulham & Pompey, even as a Scotsman the hairs on my neck were up when they were givin it bread of heaven big style thumbsup
Swanseadabber
Swanseadabber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum