The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who's your Favorite ever player.

+33
beshocked
rodders
nottins
Mickado
B91212
Shane_Williams_Ospreys1
dogtooth
rugbyman
Cumbrian
Feckless Rogue
dummy_half
Boyne
Josiah Maiestas
BridgendBoyo
TBJ9625
Looseheaded
red_stag
Shifty
irishlondon
PenfroPete
tooboredtowork
MunsterMac
Totallybiasedscarlet
thebandwagonsociety
Irish Londoner
bedfordwelsh
Biltong
funnyExiledScot
BATH_BTGOG
propdavid_london
GunsGerms
OzT
Geordie
37 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Who's your Favorite ever player. - Page 2 Empty Who's your Favorite ever player.

Post by Geordie Tue 12 Jul 2011, 2:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

Which player did you or do you enjoy watching the most?

Could have been an international....or a non international but a legend at your club / region.

And why? What did he bring to the team?

Geordie

Back to top Go down

Who's your Favorite ever player. - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's your Favorite ever player.

Post by InjuredYetAgain Thu 14 Jul 2011, 9:11 pm

Gary Armstrong - considering the injuries he put up with when the game was amateur, he was massively inspirational and a talented player and Finlay Calder. (I played against him once - he didn't seem that big until I was standing next to him at the back of the fisrt line out - it was like standing next to a snooker tanble. He was just square!) Unfortunately, he is as recent as I can get for Scotland
Of the other countries, Keith Wood and David Irwin from Ireland, Mike Teague and Jason Robinson from England, Scott Gibbs and Gethin Jenkins for Wales and further afield, I tried to be Graham Mourie when I was growing up (and failed miserably) and Willie O was a phenomenon. I've never had much time for any Saffers. Sorry!

InjuredYetAgain

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2