The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Koncz fired by Manny Pacquiao

+10
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
eddyfightfan
Scottrf
Rowley
coxy0001
bhb001
TRUSSMAN66
Steffan
Sugar Boy Sweetie
The genius of PBF
14 posters

Go down

Michael Koncz fired by Manny Pacquiao Empty Michael Koncz fired by Manny Pacquiao

Post by The genius of PBF Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:17 pm

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content10339.html?PHPSESSID=20dda9ea806fb13d40de0a95a3a7a882

Interesting news if true

The genius of PBF

Back to top Go down

Michael Koncz fired by Manny Pacquiao Empty Re: Michael Koncz fired by Manny Pacquiao

Post by Sugar Boy Sweetie Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:36 pm

Good news if true. I've always detested this creepy, bum licking, sycophantic, blood sucking weasel - he makes my skin crawl. Hopefully manny can find another pitiful loser with no spine to pick up his his dry cleaning and Koncz can slither back into his sewer.
Sugar Boy Sweetie
Sugar Boy Sweetie

Back to top Go down

Michael Koncz fired by Manny Pacquiao Empty Re: Michael Koncz fired by Manny Pacquiao

Post by Steffan Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:44 pm

Sugar Boy Sweetie wrote:Good news if true. I've always detested this creepy, bum licking, sycophantic, blood sucking weasel - he makes my skin crawl. Hopefully manny can find another pitiful loser with no spine to pick up his his dry cleaning and Koncz can slither back into his sewer.

Not keen on the guy I take it then?

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:45 pm

less of the creepy..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugar Boy Sweetie Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:55 pm

Steffan wrote:
Sugar Boy Sweetie wrote:Good news if true. I've always detested this creepy, bum licking, sycophantic, blood sucking weasel - he makes my skin crawl. Hopefully manny can find another pitiful loser with no spine to pick up his his dry cleaning and Koncz can slither back into his sewer.

Whatever gives you that idea?!

No. He's nothing more than a parasitic gopher with an inflated sense of his own importance.
Sugar Boy Sweetie
Sugar Boy Sweetie

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:58 pm

creepy, bum licking, sycophantic, blood sucking weaqsel, parasitic gopher...

This guy is going to clean you out of adjectives in a minute.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by bhb001 Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:04 pm

Why is everyone sitting on fence on this issue? You are all normally so positive.

bhb001

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:06 pm

Just wondering how many CVs Pacquiao has received for the position so far.....

I'm betting our long gone (thank god) obsessed hugger from here has probably shot his bolt more times than humanly possible at the thought of working for him.

And i hope Koncz has an untimely and unfortunate encounter with a 2323255 box jellyfish...

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:07 pm

Who the hell is Michael Koncz. Based on the reaction of others on here feel I should probably hate him but as I have not the vaguest idea who he is is proving tricky at the minute

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:08 pm

On the right http://www.havocboxingnyc.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/michael-koncz.jpg

An advisor for Pacquiao.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:14 pm

Scottrf wrote:On the right http://www.havocboxingnyc.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/michael-koncz.jpg

An advisor for Pacquiao.

He must be Alex Ariza's evil twin.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddyfightfan Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:15 pm

he should sack that aziana guy too

eddyfightfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:15 pm

He looks like an Eastern European dictator

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:16 pm

What did he actually do?
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:20 pm

He looks like a naughty person!

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:21 pm

I didn't day naughty person!! I said Ray Piste.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by School Project Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:22 pm

I've always wondered why anyone would need an "advisor"...

Does he tell Manny what shoes to buy and tell him what trousers his bum looks nice in?

School Project

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:38 pm

School Project wrote:I've always wondered why anyone would need an "advisor"...

Does he tell Manny what shoes to buy and tell him what trousers his bum looks nice in?

D4 could do that...

"Mr D4, what trousers you think I look good in?"

"That's easy Manny. My trousers."

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by School Project Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:43 pm

BALTIMORA wrote:
School Project wrote:I've always wondered why anyone would need an "advisor"...

D4 could do that...

"Mr D4, what trousers you think I look good in?"

"That's easy Manny. My trousers."
laughing

Where is D4 these days anyways? I saw the "I miss D4 thread" and asked but everyone was very quiet... is he banned or something?

School Project

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Towzer Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:43 pm

Sugar Boy Sweetie wrote:
Steffan wrote:

Whatever gives you that idea?!

No. He's nothing more than a parasitic gopher with an inflated sense of his own importance.

Don't know who the guy is tbh, wonder when Mayweather will sack that yes man Ellerbe, big fat sweaty yesman

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by John Bloody Wayne Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:55 pm

I read somewhere that Alex Ariza (I spell that right?) absolutely detests the guy too and had to be pulled off him to avoid smashing his skull into smithereens.

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down