The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tyson Fury talks to Undisputed "After Sautrday I will be Britain's number one heavyweight then it's time for Wladimir"

+5
licence_007
TopHat24/7
Scottrf
BALTIMORA
sbrown
9 posters

Go down

Tyson Fury talks to Undisputed "After Sautrday I will be Britain's number one heavyweight then it's time for Wladimir" Empty Tyson Fury talks to Undisputed "After Sautrday I will be Britain's number one heavyweight then it's time for Wladimir"

Post by sbrown Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:40 pm

TYSON FURY 14-0 (10 KO’s) spoke exclusively to UNDISPUTED at a media work-out at the Crown Moran Hotel in north London claiming he is ready for Wladimir Klitschko after he takes the British heavyweight number one status off Dereck Chisora 14-0 (9).

Fury who takes on the fellow-undefeated Brit on Saturday night at Wembley Arena live on Channel Five believes that the fight will be the making of him.

The Manchester-born boxer will then be switching his sights to Wladimir Klitschko, Fury said, “I would like to get the Klitschko fight on if he wants a piece of me, there may be others in between we will see. I am ready to fight anyone in the world right now, I am in fantastic shape. I am mentally prepared for anybody. I am 23, young and I am ambitious.”

read the rest here http://www.undisputedfightmag.com/2011/07/20/fury-talks-to-undisputed-after-saturday-i-will-be-britain%e2%80%99s-number-one-heavyweight-then-it%e2%80%99s-time-for-wladimir%e2%80%9d/

Remember you can now get a free 3-month subscription if you sign up now to Undisputed or pay 9.99 for a year

sbrown

Back to top Go down

Tyson Fury talks to Undisputed "After Sautrday I will be Britain's number one heavyweight then it's time for Wladimir" Empty Re: Tyson Fury talks to Undisputed "After Sautrday I will be Britain's number one heavyweight then it's time for Wladimir"

Post by BALTIMORA Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:55 pm

He's not in fantastic shape though, is he? He's a big soft blubbery lump. The Klits, Haye, and one or two others look in fantastic shape. Fury looks like a bricklayer.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Tyson Fury talks to Undisputed "After Sautrday I will be Britain's number one heavyweight then it's time for Wladimir" Empty Re: Tyson Fury talks to Undisputed "After Sautrday I will be Britain's number one heavyweight then it's time for Wladimir"

Post by Scottrf Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:57 pm

ummmm...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4V3SKaYSBeI

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:57 pm

well he got his age right at least....

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by licence_007 Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:09 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdFP-R_LYSM

Just needed to be mentioned.

licence_007

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:14 pm

Well off topic but this came up when the Fury video finished. Excellent K.O

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsJH3_txX7s
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:15 pm

Jimmy Thunder! The referee ruined the clock by counting. Could have been a record.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by md_fan Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:20 pm

Cracking interview with TysonF and Jane Couch - she is just a tiny bit rough with her interview style - she's nae Harry Carpenter.

https://www.youtube.com/user/JaneCouchBoxing#p/a/u/1/zScUb-ehkvs

md_fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:21 pm

Couch is funny, she has a foul mouth though.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by eddyfightfan Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:53 pm

fury the other day was saying he's not ready for the klitch bros, i wonder what is going so well in training that he has changed his mind so drastically?

eddyfightfan

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:54 pm

Who trains Fury?
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:56 pm

He trained with his uncle, went with Steward for a bit but not sure if that was just a temporary thing.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:58 pm

I thought I had seen footage of him with Steward.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:59 pm

Steward would be an excellent trainer for a fighter like Fury if he can shed the weight. Fury has the height and reach to dominate behind a jab and Steward is the best around at training that kind of fighter.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by oxring Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:21 pm

Steward can't do this fight due to TV commitments - so he's left Fury to the "care" of his uncle.

I thought he was on to win, until I heard Steward say that he was training in his uncle's back yard...
oxring
oxring

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down