The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loosehead Prop Choices of the Home Nations?

+22
propdavid_london
fa0019
asoreleftshoulder
geoff998rugby
dummy_half
hugehandoff
rodders
George Carlin
BigTrevsbigmac
doctornickolas
gowales
wickedwasp
Golden
funnyExiledScot
Notch
21st Century Schizoid Man
Knowsit17
Geordie
bedfordwelsh
WelshinEdinburgh
Ozzy3213
maestegmafia
26 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Looseheads

Choices of the Home Nations - Loosehead Prop Choices of the Home Nations? - Page 2 Vote_lcap34%Choices of the Home Nations - Loosehead Prop Choices of the Home Nations? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 34% 
[ 42 ]
Choices of the Home Nations - Loosehead Prop Choices of the Home Nations? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Choices of the Home Nations - Loosehead Prop Choices of the Home Nations? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Choices of the Home Nations - Loosehead Prop Choices of the Home Nations? - Page 2 Vote_lcap18%Choices of the Home Nations - Loosehead Prop Choices of the Home Nations? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 22 ]
Choices of the Home Nations - Loosehead Prop Choices of the Home Nations? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Choices of the Home Nations - Loosehead Prop Choices of the Home Nations? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Choices of the Home Nations - Loosehead Prop Choices of the Home Nations? - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%Choices of the Home Nations - Loosehead Prop Choices of the Home Nations? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 3 ]
Choices of the Home Nations - Loosehead Prop Choices of the Home Nations? - Page 2 Vote_lcap45%Choices of the Home Nations - Loosehead Prop Choices of the Home Nations? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 45% 
[ 56 ]
Choices of the Home Nations - Loosehead Prop Choices of the Home Nations? - Page 2 Vote_lcap1%Choices of the Home Nations - Loosehead Prop Choices of the Home Nations? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 125

Poll closed

Choices of the Home Nations - Loosehead Prop Choices of the Home Nations? - Page 2 Empty Loosehead Prop Choices of the Home Nations?

Post by maestegmafia Wed 28 Mar 2012, 8:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

Lets look at who the board rate as the best Looseheads possible suggestions for the Lions next year.

Pick TWO Looseheads from the Poll below.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Choices of the Home Nations - Loosehead Prop Choices of the Home Nations? - Page 2 Empty Re: Loosehead Prop Choices of the Home Nations?

Post by maestegmafia Thu 29 Mar 2012, 4:45 pm

hugehandoff wrote:Slightly mistaken I believe. It was Dai Young and Leonard who were favourites to start not Rowntree. They were replaced by Wallace and Smith due to their poor form in the warm up matches and this was not a conscious game plan to unsettle the SA side but more a reaction to Leonard and Young struggling on that tour.

Though the same tactic worked in 71 and 74

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Choices of the Home Nations - Loosehead Prop Choices of the Home Nations? - Page 2 Empty Re: Loosehead Prop Choices of the Home Nations?

Post by drsambo1928 Sat 31 Mar 2012, 8:28 pm

I think Healy and Jenkins. I think Healy should start as when he's up for it, theres no stopping him. Although he took a slight step back with the England match, he will be up for contention no doubt. Jenkins to sub but I would put him in straight away if Healy was having a hard time.

drsambo1928

Back to top Go down

Post by theslosty Wed 02 May 2012, 11:43 pm

Corbisiero or Jenkins to start because a prop's first job is to scrummage but Healy has to be on the bench... what a tasty impact sub that would be.
theslosty
theslosty

Back to top Go down

Post by Submachine Thu 03 May 2012, 9:28 am

I agree, Healy on the bench as he can also cover 3

Submachine

Back to top Go down

Post by geoff998rugby Thu 03 May 2012, 9:48 am

Submachine wrote:I agree, Healy on the bench as he can also cover 3

You reckon ??- I think Healy is a LH only - not even remotely good enough for TH

geoff998rugby

Back to top Go down

Post by Submachine Thu 03 May 2012, 10:01 am

My mistake. Of course I meant 13. Run

Submachine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2